What If I Told You (Lesbian S...

By KelseyTheJones

Riley is the type of girl who can get what she wants when she wants it. She's the type who thinks commitment... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Author's note
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Update

Chapter Eleven

14.7K 485 88
By KelseyTheJones

Chapter Eleven

Rosewood Friday

Alex's Pov:

"It'll be fun, come on. We have one every Friday night." Zoey said as she pulled me through the main building. "It's almost curfew." I mumbled as we walked past the dining hall, the smell of steak lingering the hallways. "Stop it. You missed it last week and the week before."

As we reached the gym, five sophomores stood outside, each one had their arms crossed and sunglasses on. I looked at Zoey then back at them. "What's the password?" One asked.

"It's get the fuck out of the way." Riley said, shoving one, the other four jumping out the way. She then pushed in a cart that contained of alcohol, Josie pushing in one similar. I crained my neck a bit, looking past one of the sophomore's. I couldn't see anything, curtains covering the entrance for theme I suppose.

"That's alot of alcohol." I laughed. Zoey rolled her eyes, watching a few more seniors walk in before joining them. I immediately was shoved in, unsure by who.

Next thing I know I'm wide eyed, staring around in a huge room of girls. Girls who didn't even attend Rosewood were there. There were so many it was ridiculous. I could barley even hear over the music, Alcohol being served to everyone who had a cup. It was like a huge party, people dancing and having a good time. Zoey was basically drunk already, laughing and dancing with Victoria and Autumn.

I made my way through the crowd, eventually being pushed towards to pool area.

In there it was even more insane! People were dancing all over the place. They had replaced the pool water with mixed alcohol, a few jumping in, skinny dipping and swimming. There were guys climbing in through the windows, bringing even more alcohol with them. One immediately stripped, jumping in the pool and drinking the water, almost immediately becoming flat out wasted.

"Dude!" Zoey grabbed my arm. "Here," she handed me a cup, laughing and nearly falling over. I stared into it, sipping it a bit. "What do you guys call this?!" I asked, jumping back as a dog ran into the room, some half naked guy running after it.

"Rosewood Fridays." She giggled.

"Roofies!" Some guy shoved a handful of pills in my face. They all looked colorful as if they were flavored. "Take one." I shook my head, pushing his hand away and walking towards the back, the swim coaches office to sit down a minute.

I pushed open the door to her office, my eyes widening as I saw some guy fucking a girl on her desk. He was thrusting back and forth, the girl basically screaming. He turned his head, smiling at me. "Want to join?" He asked, grabbing himself and stroking it towards me.

I nearly threw up right there, slamming the door and rushing back to the pool room.

"Yeah, I think I'll stand." I said to Zoey as we watched two guys make out. "Come on, I think the foods here." She said as she grabbed my arm, leading me back to the gym.

The night was hysterical! The entire gym smelled like fruity alcohol and nachos, people were basically naked, sandwich grinding and doing 'The Helicopter' and all kinds of new moves. I made sure I didn't get drunk but I sure as hell drank alot. Zoey of course, was drunk off her ass, along with Autumn who probably turned lesbian after tonight. I was recognized as 'Boozy' from that night back at the party. I had friends I didn't even know about, people randomly hugging and dancing with me. I didn't mind it at all, I was too caught up in the music. Smoke lingered in the air, basically everyone getting high from just breathing. The lights were shining blue and red, flashing everywhere, giving off that night club feeling.

I jumped up and down, a cup in one hand, my other hand fist pumping in the air. We were in one those tight circle type things, everyone getting a chance to show off their moves in the center. Some guy was break dancing, spinning and using his flexibility. Everyone was cheering, screaming and jumping up and down. Some girl went next, high heels, short shorts and a tank top that was tied and pulled in the middle, revealing her chest. Everyone was going even crazier over the sexy moves she was doing, chanting, "Go Candy! Go Candy!"

She then stopped, looking around a bit before spotting me. A smirk came on her face as she pointed to me, everyone whistling and people shoving me forward. I tried going back but it was no use, I was already in the center with her, everyone going hysterical.

I watched as a chair was surfing the crowd, getting placed behind me as it reached the front. She shoved me backwards, making me fall into it. With that she took the cup from my hand, placing it next to the chair before circling me, her finger tracing me. I swallowed, her shorts coming off, giving view of the lingerie she had on.

"Go Candy! Go Candy!"

She took a seat on me from behind, grinding her hips and placing my hands on her ass. I couldn't help blushing, feeling how nice it was. She went down then back up, the crowd still jumping and chanting. I smiled slightly, watching her turn and face me. She kissed my jaw line, her hands sliding up my shirt. I was starting to grow hot, her hips swaying back and forth.

"You're wearing too much!" Someone yelled. She laughed, rolling her eyes before removing her shirt, her bra following it. My eyes widened at that, the crowd cheering even more now. She grabbed the alcohol, pouring it down her chest before giving me a nod.

Overwhelmed by peer pressure and hyped up on alcohol, I licked up her chest, hearing her giggle and moan before standing up again.

She then picked up her clothes, giving a sexy wave before joining the crowd again. I was pulled up, someone else grabbing the chair.

"Go! Go! Go!"

I shrugged my shoulders, starting to do my own thing. I had to admit, I wasn't half bad, our moms taught me and Logan how to dance.

Suddenly the lights stopped and flicked on, the gym doors flying open. "RUN!" Some guy screamed. All at once, people started screaming and running for the pool room. It was atleast 500 of us so it was basically a herd. People were running over each other, some carrying what they could grab, mostly alcohol.

I was shoved, falling over onto the ground, watching people run past me. I was almost immediately grabbed by Riley? Who helped me make it to the pool entrance before we got separated. People were screaming and swearing, shoving and freaking out. "THEY'RE COMING! HURRY UP!" A voice was heard over others. All at once we pushed, all of us who were on the outside now in the pool room with everyone else. I watched as the bleachers were let down, people running up them and climbing out through the windows.

I could see a few teachers running towards the pool room. A few jocks decided to knock over the lockers, ramming it a few times and managing to block them off for atleast a minute.

"Fucking move!" Riley yelled, shoving some guy who was in her way and managing to reach the bleachers. Halley and Lyra were right behind her, Lyra managing to help me onto them before racing and jumping out the window. I swallowed hard, climbing up the bleachers, avoiding drunk people and those rushing and shoving.

Riley then grabbed my wrist, pushing me forward towards the window. I poked my legs out, staring down at the ground. "Go!" She nudged my back, looking behind her. I turned around, just in time to see the teachers bust in. I was immediately shoved, falling onto the ground, Riley right behind me. She grabbed my arm, pulling me up.

There were people running in all directions, screaming and laughing.

"Stop!" A few teachers had came outside, chasing the kids who were trying to escape. Riley immediately started running, me right behind her. "Keep up, babe." She told me, leading me towards the football field.

I did as told, following Riley's lead and managing to dodge atleast twenty teachers. We crossed the football field and track, finally getting to the soccer field where she told me some of her friends were.

We rushed into the field house, seeing Lyra, Halley, Serenity, Josie, Almond, Zoey, and Autumn. They were all sitting down, laughing and whispering about what happened. We joined them, taking a seat.

"Who told?!" Riley asked. Everyone shrugged, Lyra handing us both a beer. "I bet it was those sophomores." Almond said. "It's an all seniors party. What do they expect?" We all quieted down, hearing a few people run by, screaming and laughing, a teacher behind them. We shared a laugh.

I sipped my beer, leaning back on Riley.

"Well, that was fun as fuck. I hope everyone managed." Halley said. We all agreed. "Best Rosewood Friday by far."

We clinked our cans together.

"I see Candice and Alex hit it off before everything went to shit." Autumn teased me, I rolled my eyes, looking over at Riley who sighed. "That was nothing. I've seen way better." She muttered, sipping her beer. "Well, to everyone else it was sexy." Lyra said with a nod.

"Especially when she took off her bra." Josie added. Riley rolled her eyes. "Whatever..."

'What do you guys think is going to happen? We've never been caught during Rosewood Friday."

"Who runs it?" I asked, all eight of them looking at me before laughing.

"Nobody runs it. When Rosewood Academy first started the founders of Rosewood Friday were two senior girls who just wanted to have fun. They'd set up a small gym party every Friday but then word got out what was happening and more people started to come, eventually people from different schools, girls and guys. It then turned to a huge Friday party. It's been passed down for years. Seniors only." Serenity informed me.

I nodded. "That's awesome!" She nodded. "Yeah, last year they actually showed up. It was awesome partying with legends. Us juniors would sneak in sometimes."

We all talked for about ten more minutes before deciding to head to field.

"Did you really?" Riley asked me. I nodded, Lyra and Halley laughing. We all had been sharing stories. To be honest, Riley's friends weren't that bad. They were actually pretty cool.

"Well I-" Riley was cut off, getting hit in the head with a ball. She groaned, turning around. We watched about four freshman run across the field. "You ruin my dorm time, We ruin your party!" They laughed. Riley smirked, rubbing her head. "Can tonight get any better?"

We chased them, of course being faster and catching them at the gate that they couldn't get over. "Hey, Freshshit." Riley grabbed Maddy, Halley grabbing one of her friends, Serenity and Almond dragging one who tried to run and Josie grabbed one that was shaking, following Riley to the center of the field.

They tossed them on the ground, each of us looking at each other as we let them sit up. "Who hit me?" They all pointed to the one in the middle.

"I don't like your hair." Riley said, Serenity smiled as she pulled out a razor. She turned it on, kneeling on the girls back. She started freaking out and screaming, Halley covering her mouth as Riley gave her a new hair cut.

After she finished, she had a crew cut, Riley smiling before blowing Orange hair off the razor. She then flipped her over, quickly shaving off her eyebrows.

We couldn't help laughing.

She held the razor, smiling at the other three. She then grabbed Maddy, who was freaking out as well.

"You see what you got your friend into?" She held the razor close enough to her eyebrows for her to start blubbering and apologizing. I guess that was enough for Riley because she threw them all forward, letting them free.

"If you try anymore shit I'll shave all of you!" She threatened, throwing the ball and hitting Maddy in the head. She fell forward, Riley throwing another one and hitting her friend, Lyra laughing. The kids got off the field in less than a minute, running for the dormitory building.

I guess you could say we went a little over board but by this point we were all half drunk and hyped up on adrenaline.

------------------

I laughed, falling over on my bed. Riley smiling at me. "Fun?" She asked, nearly falling over herself as she took a drink of her beer before setting it down. "Hell yes!" I sat up, stroking my pajama pants. "I'm glad." She said with a smile, looking away for a second.

"I really want you to meet someone." She said with a now serious face. I raised my brow. "Who?" She walked over to me, looking me in the eyes.

"The tickle monster!" She laughed, starting to tickle me. I couldn't even tell her stop, I was laughing my ass off and squirming, Riley holding me down as she attacked my sides.

"Riley!" I yelled, now tickling her stomach. She immediately gave in, laughing loudly as I managed to get ontop of her, tickling her neck and sides.

I managed to tickle her for about five minutes, her laughter filling our dorm.

"Okay okay!" She managed to say between breaths, her arms above her head, I rested my hand on her chest, smiling down at her.

I brushed a loose strand of hair from her face, her blue eyes staring up at me. She had a smirk on her lips, causing me to smile back af her.

I watched as she propped herself up on her elbows, staring up at me.

I slowly placed my hand on her neck, leaning down and pressing my lips against hers. Her eyes fluttered as my cheeks started to grow, butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

Her lips were soft, tasting sweeter than chocolate.

As I pulled away, I noticed a bright red glow on Riley's cheeks. Her eyes were staring at my lips, craving and wanting.

"Please, " She looked up at me.

"Do it again."

What do you guys think?

Btw I've uploaded my new book I was talking about in the last chapter. I'm not too sure of it but you guys find a liking to it.

Also, What If I Told You has reached over 2k reads so thanks guys!

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
141K 4.7K 17
Ever since Sarah moved to Florida, she's found it quite hard fitting in. Seeing this, her mom suggests that she at least join the soccer team, since...
223K 7.7K 40
[Ranked #1 In lesbian romance] Riley Wood is a Welsh born 18 year old who has moved to sanfransisco. On her first day of her senior year Miss Scarlet...
392K 13.5K 31
**Girlxgirl** Logan Gordon, high school senior with a bright future and a talent for soccer. Lila Masters, world famous surgeon with unsurpassed skil...