[Completed] Completely Innoce...

By pinkishblue3095

Looking the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping... I knew it's the end I knew that you won't co... More

Prologue ❄
Lie ❄
Go Go ❄
Where did you came from ❄
War of Hormones❄
You never walk alone❄
What is Love?❄
Spring Day❄
Come back home❄
Omona!❄
Hold me tight❄
Euphoria❄
Don't Leave me❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 1-2❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 3❄
Stay❄
Scenery❄
SMA 2019❄
I Need U❄
For you❄
The truth untold❄
Forever Young❄
Boy meets evil❄
Danger❄
Save me❄
Nothing like us❄
Promise❄
2019 UMG Grammy showcase❄
The Late Show❄
GoodMorningAmerica
Behind Momoland's Jane❄
With Seoul❄
The exhausting shooting❄
I think I'm crazy❄
Recording❄
Happiness❄
Behind Minatozaki Sana❄
Prophecy❄
Two Three❄
Cypher pt. 3:Killer❄
My heart❄
❄❄❄ATTENTION!!!❄❄❄
Stigma❄
Don't know what to do❄
Like a fool❄
Listen to me❄
Coachella❄
Run❄
4 O'Clock❄
Black❄
Let go❄
Jamais Vu❄
Don't wanna Cry❄
I'm okay❄
Love Scenario❄
I Am You❄
Got you❄
Blue Flame❄
Sea❄
Tonight❄
Emotion❄
Consequence❄
I purple you❄
Begin❄
Blueming❄
Shocked❄
Outta my head❄
How would you feel❄
Love Shot
Fake Love
Louder than bombs
Tongyong(동영)❄
Can't believe this❄
Daejeon❄
Run away
Close to Me
Shadow❄
Gyongju
Selfish❄
Dead Leaves
Who❄
Wish you were gay❄
Sour Candy❄
Still With You❄
Yes I am❄
So Far Away❄
⏳0:00⌛
My Time
We on❄
I'm in love?
Preparations❄
WAR 전쟁 part 1
WAR 전쟁 part 2
Final moments
Epilogue❄
THANKYOU AND GOODBYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

Winter Bear

208 10 6
By pinkishblue3095

PB: Do you know any cute actress that can play Michelle Choi's role?
Comment please...

"Deal...Haessar,"

I didn't expected it but it lit a little hope in my heart but I'm guilty because it is still wrong.
Do I even have any choices?
I can't stop him he reach his highest point while me I'm still ordinary.... my hair yes it turns pink but it's not permanent because I got my dark side stopping all my good magics and I don't know how to defeat it.
And why would I stop him?
If he already say yes to what I said even if he might not be true with it...still it gave me hope....
Maybe deep inside he still loves me.

"Leave now...stop staring at me it's disgusting," he said and I faded.

❄❄❄❄

"Michelle... You're the white book owner right?" I started and Michelle stopped eating and stared at me.
"Are you doubting me?" She raised an eyebrow...
"No kid-"
"I'M NOT A KID! I'M ALREADY EIGHTEEN!" she yelled...
"Yah...calm down," Sana said.
"Baby....I'm not a kid right?" Michelle asked her leaning on her shoulder.
"Yeah...."Sana just said and glared at me.
"Why did you asked that all of a sudden?" Sana asked and I started feeling guilty.
"Ahhm just curious where is the white book," I said sheepishly.
"It's in the bottom of the sea...
Locked by corals filled with incantations...and no one can get that ever," Michelle answered this time as she kiss Sana...
It's disgusting but I envy them...
Will I even be like that with V again?

"Okay..." I just said.
"Okay?! That's all you said?Now that you know where it was you must protect it from Kkaman it's your duty... we trust you Jisoo and I know you will make it," Michelle said and that made guilt consume me...no...I'm just completely stupid.

"I will leave mom is finding me," I said as excuse.
"Bye," Sana waved...
"Sana-yah let's go in your room!"
It's Michelle...and it's iwww.

❄❄❄❄

"You're here again?" Jungkook glared.

"Where is Taehyung?" I asked
"He's not here...now leave," Jungkook said but Jimin suddenly appeared.
"He's on his room," He said and heaved a deep sighed.
"Unluckily you can't go there PD nim doesn't want you here, you made so much issues with V he said," It's J-hope who just apperead from somewhere.
He sighed.
"Just leave before Jin and RM will see you they're really mad of you because you made PD nim bothered before," Jungkook answered this time and I bowed my head to leave when someone speak.

"Why is she here? And are you all talking to her?" It's Jin.
"No hyung..."
Jin took a step forward in a dainty manner.
"Hey...how dare you! Don't talk to my dongsaengs...because you won't like to mess up with me, I'm the oldest member here and I'm concern about them you understand that right? You're the oldest in blackpink but shame on you you're acting like a kid!
My dongsaengs, I cook for them I take care of them they're like my daughters! I mean sons! Now leave," Jin said and his hands were both on his waist...

"Okay..." I said...but I didn't do that... What's the use of being a witch if you can't teleport?

❄❄❄❄

I appeared on V's room and I'm amaze on the sight of his room it is beautiful the last time it's not so huge as this.

I found him on his bed and supposedly calling him but I stopped on my way...when I saw him sleeping....I just smiled.
Cute...he looks cute and innocent but I shook the thought away he is just like that when sleeping.

I sat on the side of the bed and stroked his hair...he doesn't wear any shirt...that's how he usually sleep, he's topless and I never thought he still sleeps like that...
He recently sleep like this after we went to Tongyong.

"I miss you..." I said stroking his hair...and the tears drolled in my cheeks and I control myself so that I won't sob.

"Taehyung... do you even remember our memories?
Did you really forget me?
Why are you like that? You told me to not give up but here you go...I know this will happen but it hurts...Taehyung just be the old you because I can't take the pain anymore...before I used to act strong when I'm not but now I look vulnerable... I know you don't want me anymore but I promised you not to give up...
Taehyung..." I cried heavier and I can't control my sobs escaping my lips. I don't wanna say anything anymore. What's the point?  He won't hear me and if he does...he don't care...but what if I told him what I feel? Atleast I released my emotions even if he might not listen.

"Taehyung...did you remember when you chase me in the rain and you get sick and you didn't leave if Dongseon didn't told you I can't take you're miserable situation so I went out but it's too late but even so I went to your place and take care of you then we became okay...and now you see we might not be okay but it's me who's miserable this time...you promised me a lot but now I know promises are all meant to be broken," I said almost suffocating because I keep on crying.

"Taehyung.... Do you remember that I like to sing a song for you?
And I love your songs," I said and I entwined our fingers kissing the back of his hand thinking of singing a song for him.

"He...looks like a blue parrot would you come fly to me?
I want some good day good day..good day good day...."
I started and I keep myself from having a throwback of our memories because I don't wanna breakdown.

"Looks like a winter bear you sleep so happily I wish you good night good night good night good night good night....Imagine your face say hello to me then all the bad days they're nothing to me with you...winter bear," I finished and I can't stop my tears falling from my eyes anymore.

"Taehyung you're my winter bear..."I stopped myself from sobbing.
" I love you...."I said not bothering to kiss him anymore I stood up to leave but his grip on my hand suddenly went tight and before I knew he pulled me  and I'm hovering above him.

"Soo-yah don't leave," He said in a sleep talking voice.
"Taehyung...."
He hug me tight and pulled me closer my eyes just shut.
"I love you Soo-yah," He said and the tears keep pouring from my face...because he finally said that even if it's just on his sleep.

"I love you too," I said and couldn't believe these things are happening.

"Soo-yah.... Help me," he said and I stared on his face....
And when he pulled me again our lips touched. I kiss him like eternity but when my eyes opened I flinched when I met his all black eyes.

"Where is the white book?"
His face is so dark.
"It was hard to get----"
"YOU SAID IT'S EASY!"
Dark smokes wrapped around me.
"Calm down...Michelle said it's in the bottom of the sea and surrounded with corals filled with incantations," I said sternly looking at him.
"So? Get it!"
I sighed "I can't do it alone the incantations must be strong and I can't destroy it...Tae---ahhmKkaman we must work together for it," I said and he rolled his eyes.
"Let's go then," He said and stood up he looks intimidating as he went by my side and hold my hand...I smiled as we faded with dark smokes.

As we appeared on the sea he automatically swished my hand away which hurts my feelings..

He glared as we walk on the seashore.
"How would we even know where it was here?" He looks annoyed.
"We will sense it of course,"
"F*ck! I can't sense a damn book!" He suddenly yelled making me flinched.

"No need to yell! I can sense the book," I said.
He seems so easily frustrated and irritated and I can see that he's just forcing himself not to hurt me.

Taehyung started to unbuckle his belt and I can't help but stare.
"W-what will you do?" I asked
"Idiot! I will remove my jeans ofcourse! It's not easy to swim with jeans!" He said rolling his eyes more and anger is visible on his face. Do he really need to yell at me that much?It hurts.
He finally took off his jeans and
he is just wearing a boxer...and I can see his...he is evil now he won't do that with me again...
I need to say something to distract me from staring.

"You look gay when you roll your eyes," I murmured in which I am honest
"WHAT?!" His hand was suddenly on my neck and choking me.
"I-I'm j-just trying to tease you," I said breathlessly.
He throw me on the sand.
"You can't tease me! I'm Kkaman!
And it's an insult! Do you want me to punish you?!" He yelled and I just shook my head. He is really different but whatever is his punishment I'm not scared I can protect myself enough to escape.

"Help me get up please my back hurts," I said trying to see if atleast he got some good side
"F*ck you!" He just said.
"Please...."I begged.
"Who are you to command me?! I'm the evil's asset!" He yelled.
"I know it's not a command it's a request I said please," I said..
"Huh! You're making excuses huh! You really want a punishment?!" He yelled and suddenly he was hovering above me...the position makes me suffocate.

"I will punish you," He whispered as he lick my neck so... this is the punishment? What a good punishment. He harshly bite my neck and it slightly hurts as he bites more.
I can't help it...my hands are traveling around his body.

"S-stop someone might see us," I breathlessly said.
"At this part of the shore? People are scared to go here," he said slightly kissing my lips.

I finally moaned and pull his head closer. My eyes shut as he unbuttoned my blouse while my legs straddled his waist and pulled him closer....gosh he is so hard.

"I like it that you are accepting your punishment," He said.

I'm just silent and after he get enough of my neck he kiss my lips hungrily and harshly...he parted my mouth and his tounge entered. Oh God his tounge still taste the same...it's delicious.
I'm loosing my breath but still he didn't pull away our kiss gets really deeper...I can't breathe but I follow where his mouth goes and when he get enough he pulled away and even his eyes were all black I can read his emotions and it's desire...just desire no more love.
I pant so hard that kiss almost knock my spirit...

"You seem to like my punishment I don't like it," He frowned..
"Will you stop?" I asked
"Do I need to let you know?" He asked me back insultingly.
"Help me get up, you knock me hard in the sand," I said.
I'm shook when suddenly he kiss my cleavage and together with that kiss he unhook my bra and remove it...I thought he don't like to continue.

"Taehyung...."
He suddenly stopped
"Kkaman...one more mistake with my name and I'll throw you in a bottomless pit," He said.
"A simyeon?" I chuckled...he doesn't know the term?
"Stop..." His voice is still cold but atleast he doesn't yell anymore.
My humour escaped me when he took my nipple on his mouth and he sucks it.

"Ahhh....oh God..."I moaned in pleasure and I can feel Taehyung jerking on my belly...making my movements reluctant.

"Ughhh," I moaned out loud when his sucks turned harsher...
he will harshly bite my nipple while harshly squeezing my another breast then he will do it alternately...my back arched as I pull his head closer... It slightly hurts but I like it...

"Ughhh.....johahae," I said and finally he let go of my breasts and kiss down my belly...
My heart skipped  a beat when he take off my panty...then without any words he licked down there...I spread my legs wide...it's too fast that I can't take it.

"Oh....gosh....T---Kkaman....do it slowly...I'm losing my breath..."
I moaned and I feel his lips formed into a smirk yes he did it slower than I thought...slow but his harshly biting.

"Ughhh!!!" My back arched in pleasure...I am turning wetter as he lick...and he does it more eagerly...

"I'm cumming...." I said...but he stopped.

"Let's get the book now," he said as he crawled up to face me.
"W-what?"
"We're wasting time here Haessar," he said smiling wickedly.
"But I need you inside me..."
"So I care? Our desires will fade with the cold water," he smirk...
and I stared at him with disbelief...
"What?! I can't believe you!
How did you do this to me?! I rea---Ahhhh!!!"
He suddenly went inside me harsh and roughly.

"Gosh...." I just said as I feel his hugeness reached down there..
He balance himself as he suck my breast and with that he moved up and down.His eyes shut....

"Ahhh....ahhh..." I moaned as I pull my hair...I miss his body...
His bites turned harsh as he move even more faster...

"Ughhh...goshhh....hmmm," I moaned...the pleasure is too much...I move with him...
His lips get closer to my ear...he nibbled before whispering...

"You are Haessar....and you are mine," he said and that fluttered me. He thrusted even more faster that my body shook...he is strong and he thrust really deep and not long enough I cummed...I am feeling weak...
but Taehyung is not yet satisfied he hung my legs on his shoulder as he kneeled... Then he thrusted strong hard and fast.

"Ahhh....ahhh...ahhh!"I repeatedly moaned as I stare on his face.. his eyes tightly shut as he move really fast. We're going desperate and it made me fly...

"Ahhh...ahhh...you're making me crazy," I moaned selflessly and he move more quicker than he ever does.

"Haessar...your name suits you..you're warm," He said giving me long desperate hard thrusts.

"Goshh...ohhh... Ughhh!" I moaned and my body shook reaching another climax my eyes rolled up high. Taehyung thrusted one more and with that he spurt inside me...It's warm and strong filling me quick... my eyes rolled it feels really good.
Taehyung halted out of me.

"Let's go now...." He said as he get up not even minding to help me.
I faded so that it won't be difficult for me to get up on my own.

"Let's swim now," he said.
"Let's just fade and go underwater," I said
"It's not good," He said and when I'm not moving from my position he hold my hand and pulled me on the water...is he really holding my hand? Wow..we finally swim and we can't speak underwater so we talk through our minds...and we are swimming naked.

"Don't smile you look like a sh*t," He said,ughhh so mean.
We started to swim and I sense the energy of the book.
We're underwater but still he didn't let go of my hand.

"Do you sense it?" He asked in an irritated voice.
"There's a little energy but I'm not sure," I said...
"Do your job good don't be stupid," He said
"Yah! Why are you talking to me like that!" I yelled.
"We are enemies and I'm evil...
What do you expect?"

It hurts I thought after we make love he will change alright it's just a punishment. We swim more deeper until I completely sense were it was. We go there and the corals were so thick and complicated.

"Let's destroy it," he said and together we use our powers but it has no effects. Michelle is right.

"Do your job like a pro or I will punish you," he said and the word punish bring me a different feeling.
I swim through the corals, if no magics can destroy this then maybe this can be destroyed manually.

I hold a coral and tried to destroy it but the corals move and like a vine they wrapped my leg..
I panicked...the waters are forcibly entering my mouth. .
I'm losing my breath...

❄❄❄❄

My eyes opened feeling heavy....
The place looks familiar...right Taehyung's unit it's been a long time...I look at myself I'm wearing different clothes now...they look new and Taehyung he is sleeping on the couch...I smiled..he got some kind heart left...wait what happened with the corals? Did he get the book?

I went to him and stroked his hair...and his eyes opened they were still all black but I'm used to it...

"F*ck! You're dumb! Why did you let the coral caught you? Stupid! Do you know how I carried you here?" He yelled...that made my eyes blink a multiple times he's saying like...
"Are you worried?" I asked.
"Ofcourse not, stupid," he coldly said..but why does he look away?
"What happened to the book?" I asked...
"I successful get it," He said
"Huh? How?"
"Hmm dimensions," He smiled wickedly and I just nodded.
"But...I got a problem the white paper ain't showing up it with guide me to the next case," He coldly said handling me the white book below his pillow.

"This book is beautiful..."
I touch the cover it was smooth like a pearl with square with four divisions like the golden book and it has rocks of different colors.

"Wow..." I lifted the pages...
It's glowing!

"How did you opened that Haessar?! I can't open that book" He asked full of shock.
"I don't know..." I settled on a page....the prophecy is written there.

I sighed and observed the book..
The middle page contains the prophecy while the other pages contains complicated prints.

I frowned...
"I need to find that white paper find that for me," he said.
"I think....you don't need the white paper,"

PB:Our lesson continues!
Other random particles:

To make things plural in korean you need to add the particle 들이(deul-i)
At the end of a word

Example: 집들이
(Jibdeuli) which means houses and jib alone means  house

Another particle is 하게(hage)
Which serves as  the 'ly' in korean

Haengbokhage-happily
행복하게
Haengbok alone is happy

Seulpeunhage 슬븐하게 means sadly

Seulpeun (also seulpeo) alone means sad

Another particle is the location particle

Adding 'E' (에)
at the end of a word will mean you will go in that place

So when you say jibe(집에) means you will go home and it is understood that you wanna go home when you say jibe but if you wanna make it a sentence

You you will say

Jibe gayo (집에 가요)
Which means I will go home

Another location particle is eseo
Which tells you where the action takes place.

So when you say
Simjangeseo it means the action is happening in the heart

Simjang alone is heart

So when you say
Sarangi simjangeseo

It means Love is happening in my heart or in short
It means I am inlove

Another particle is 'by means of'

로- vowel
으로-consonant

So when you say
"Saenggakeuro also pronounce as saenggakhaero"

It means by means of thinking

So when you say
Nae saenggakhaero malhaeyeo

(내 생각해로 말해여)

It means 'I will tell you by thinking first'
Malhaeyeo means tell you malhae alone is say,talk or speak.

So when you say bogiro means by looking at you

Saranghaeyeo arareul bogiro

Which means
"I know I love you by looking at you"

another is ggaji
(까지) which means all the way up to
When you add ggaji at the end of a word it will mean the distance going into a place is like that

Example is seumeulbunggaji
Which means twenty minutes
Seumeul-is twenty bun-is minute

dangsineun simjangreul boryeo seumeulggaji

(당신은 심장를 보려 스믈까지)

Which means I will have your heart in twenty minutes
(OMG)

Another particle is choreom which means 'like'

So when you say majimakcheoreom
(마지막처럼) it will mean like it's your last or as if it's your last since majimak is last

So when you say agacheoreom it will mean like a baby aga is baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 176 29
"Your eyes are beautiful" "Your eyes are late to witness those" They two immersed into each other feeling warm by each other's embrace. "I'll not let...
441 3 20
[BTS High School AU] They met in the final year of high school. A love story was waiting to bloom, until it got shattered. Can those unsaid thoughts...
54.4K 2.5K 14
"𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣?" -k.js •𝑽𝒔𝒐𝒐 𝒇𝒇。*·•
191K 8.3K 47
「Jisoo」 After the passing of her father. He left her and her mother in 50,000 dollars of debt Jisoo worked many jobs trying her best to take care a...