Alpha Adrian's Mate

By purpleviolet112

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of... More

Author's note
Characters
Introduction
1 | punches and dinner
2 | deals and condoms
3 | bacon and runs
4 | rogues and doctors
5 | blades and kings
6 | notes and revelations
7 | alcohol and kisses
8 | apologies and forgiveness
9 | mates and silver
A/N Thank you
10 | infirmaries and packing
11 | lingerie and goodbyes
12 | welcomes and growls
13 | meetings and anger
14 | bruises and escapes
15 | kicks and scratches
16 | tears and flashbacks
17 | apologies and oracles
18 | ferraris and 21 questions
Author's Note
19 | jealousy and wine
A/N - Thank you!
20 | lightweights and kisses
21 | notes and birds
22 | betrayal and punching
23 | love and tears
24 | reunions and outings
25 | shopping and messengers
26 | healing and heat
Thank you !!
28 | lakes and surprises
29 | lunas and loyalty
30 | parties and dancing
31 | nausea and news
THANK YOU
32 | armies and congratulating
33 | moonStone and notes
34 | worry and blood
35 | pain and fathers
36 | cleared tracks and hope
37 | rescues and darkness
38 | pain and more pain
39 | comas and twitches
40 | darkness and realisation
41 | home and hugs
42 | contractions and family
43 | epilogue
The End
Thank you
Exciting news
THANK YOU
Author's Note

27 | breakfasts and blindfolds

3.4K 95 9
By purpleviolet112

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. I wanted to warn you that there is mature content at the start of this chapter. For those of you who dislike scenes like that I suggest scrolling down to where the stars finish. I will use stars to separate the sex scene to the rest of the chapter. I respect that some of my readers may not feel comfortable reading such things. Thankyou! Enjoy the chapter <3

————————————

I woke up in Adrian's arms. I looked up and saw he was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up, so I slowly creeped out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, my legs aching slightly. I didn't have to strip because I was already naked.

I got into the shower and started to wash my hair. I looked at my reflection and smiled, as I touched the mark on my neck. I still remembered the night he had marked me, as if it was yesterday. I had been at BloodMoon for over two months now and Adrian and I were closer than ever. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear Adrian come in.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I gasped, in surprise, as I quickly turned around to see Adrian stood at the bathroom door. "Won't you invite me in? It's cold standing out here. Naked." he flirted. I looked down to see him in all his naked glory. I couldn't make out any words, as I continued checking him out.

*******************************

He walked into the shower and stood behind me, massaging the shampoo in my hair, whilst I lathered my body in soap. He turned me around and took the soap from me, lathering the rest of my body. He kneeled down in front of me and spread soap on my legs, his hands lingering at my core. I moaned as his touch ignited a fire within me, as I leaned my head against the shower wall.

He smirked, as he stood up and lathered himself up too. I poured some of his shampoo on my hands and massaged it into his hair, tugging on the ends. I could hear his heartbeat quicken, as I moved my fingers down his back.

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish." he warned.

I giggled before replying "And what's that?" in a seductive voice.

"This" he replied, as he turned the shower on and began rinsing the soap and shampoo off. After he was done, he pushed me back against the shower wall and spread my legs. My core began throbbing, at the realisation of what Adrian was going to do.

He bent down on his knees and lay a kiss on my pussy. I looked down at him as he wad kneeled before my open legs. He looked so beautiful with water dripping down his hair. He then plunged his tongue into me, causing me to moan. He held my hips against the wall, to support me as I could feel my knees buckle. His tongue worked like magic against my clit, as he expertly flicked his tongue through the folds, as if he was turning pages from a book. My eyes rolled to the top of my head, as he held me up with one hand while placing two fingers in me together.

"Fuck you're so nice and tight." he said, his voice strained.

His tongue continued devouring my lower lips, as his fingers moved faster. I could feel my orgasm nearing, as a knot began tightening.

"Adrian, I'm close" I panted out. He curled his tongue and fingers, so I could feel the full length of them inside me and I screamed out in pleasure, as I came all over the shower floor and Adrian's fingers and tongue. He licked me clean, before putting his fingers in his mouth and cleaning the juices that had flown on then. It was so sexy.

He stood up and I placed my arms around his shoulders, hugging him close. He leaned his forehead against mine, and we stood like that for a few seconds, while I caught my breath.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in my mind and before I could think over what I was about to do, I switched out positions so he was leaning against the shower wall and I was stood in front of him. He looked at me questioningly, but I ignored his gaze, as I leaned down. I took his dick in my hand and placed a kiss at the base of it. He sucked a breath in, in anticipation of what was to come.

"You don't have to princess." he said, as he held my shoulders and attempted to pull me up. I'd never done this for him before. But, I wanted to.

"No babe. I want to." I said, silencing him by licking the tip. I dragged my tongue down to the base and rubbed him with my fingers at the same time.

"Fuck baby. That feels so good." Adrian panted, as his fingers made their way to my hair, holding me against his length. I took the tip into my mouth and began sucking on it, at the same time as I squeezed the rest of his length with my hands. I massaged his balls, as I sucked harder, causing him to release a breathy moan.

"You like that babe?" I asked seductively, as I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Yeah. Don't stop. Please." he moaned, as he pushed himself into my mouth. I chuckled at his eagerness, his dick could no doubt feel the vibrations, as he moaned out. I took him deeper in my mouth and moved my head back and forth, his full length in my mouth. I made gag sounds, as his tip hit the back of my throat and I could taste his salty release making its way down my throat. With my hands, I continued massaging his balls and his moans became louder as he began thrusting his hips, causing his dick to hit deeper.

"I'm about to cum, baby." he said, as he bit his lip to suppress his moans.

I took him in one more time and sucked his full length between my cheeks. He groaned as his cum squirted out of his tip, down my mouth and all over my breasts. I took his length out and licked him clean and swallowed his cum.

"That's the most sexiest thing I've ever seen." he said, as he pulled me up. He cleaned my throat, hands and breasts as well as his thighs that were covered with his sticky release.

We both finished our shower, then he wrapped me up in a big towel, before wrapping himself up in one. That was definitely the best shower I'd ever had.

*******************************

"Who knew showers could be so fun?" Adrian said, as he picked me up in his arms.

"Adrian, my towel's going to fall off." I scolded, as I hit his chest. "I'm hoping it will." he teased in response, as he opened the bathroom door and led us into the bedroom. He put me down, before pecking my lips.

I smiled at him and walked into the closet. I decided to wear a thin-strapped white crop top and high-waisted ripped jeans, with some white trainers.

I walked out of the closet, towelling my damp hair to see Adrian already dressed in a white button up shirt and dark blue jeans.

"You clean up nice" I said, with a wink as I walked to my vanity and combed through my hair. I figured I'd let it dry naturally. I decided to wear minimal makeup, some mascarra, blush and nude lipgloss.

"You don't look too bad yourself but you looked better naked in the shower earlier." Adrian said, suggestively. I caught his eyes on my ass, through the mirror and decided to tease him.

I walked up to him, swaying my hips. "Oh really?" I whispered in his ear, as I traced my hand down his jaw. I could hear his heartbeat quicken and I smirked at the reaction I had on him. I kissed his jaw, then his cheek, leaving them in a trail towards his mouth. His eyes closed, as he sucked in a breath. I left a final kiss on the corner of his mouth before leaning back and walking out of the room.

"I'll get you back for that" I heard him say. I giggled, as I walked towards the stairs.

"What's so funny?" Ben said, from behind me. He had been living with us for over two months now and we'd both gotten a lot closer. Jess, Ben and I normally hang out while the others are busy. I turned to see him closing one of the guest rooms.

"By the way, warm me when you'll both be at it like rabbits and I'll sleep on a different floor. I heard everything last night. Actually, and this morning too." he teased. My face heat up instantly.

"Shut up." I heard Adrian, as I leaned to the side and saw Adrian walking towards us. My eyes widened as I noticed lip gloss on his face. I quickly pointed at him then to his cheek, jaw and the corner of his mouth to warn him. He just looked at me questioning it, as he continued to walk closer.

"You might want to wipe the lipgloss of your face. It looks better on Skylar than it does on you." Ben said, before chuckling and walking down the stairs.

I used my fingers and wiped off the lip gloss on Adrian's face, before grabbing his hand and leading him downstairs for breakfast. The smell of bacon hit my nose and my mouth watered, as I followed it to the dining room.

"Good Morning Alpha, Luna." everyone at the table said. I hadn't been made the Luna of the pack, formally, yet. But, everyone called me Luna out of respect.

"Good morning." Adrian and I replied, as I smiled at everyone. Jaxon, Nathan, Amy, Ben, Parker, Luke, Shawn and Mason who Adrian had introduced me to a few days ago. My mind thought back to when I had sat beside Shawn to make Adrian jealous. We had come so far since then.

Adrian and I took our seats, as Adrian served me breakfast, before placing some on his own plate. Then, everyone else helped themselves. As we ate, I caught Amy's eyes from across the table and she motioned between me and Adrian with a knowing look. I also caught Ben's eyes as he picked up a sausage and circled his fingers, moving the sausage to imitate sex. My eyes widened at his bluntness and I began choking. Adrian quickly stood up and rubbed my back, before giving me some water.

"Are you okay?" he said, as my coughing fit finished.

"Yes. The food just went down the wrong pipe." I dismissed. Ben smirked at me from across the table and I ignored his gaze as I looked down at my plate. Once we had finished eating, Adrian caught everyone's attention.

"Skylar and I will be going out for a few hours" Adrian said, as he pulled me up from the table. I looked at him questioningly, as I noticed everyone smiling and nodding, knowingly. They definitely knew something that I didn't. Adrian ignored my look, as he led me outside towards his car. I noticed a car behind his, with four men sitting inside.

"Your safety is the most important thing for me. I won't be leaving your side at all and my guards will disguise as normal people and will alert me instantly of any threat." Adrian explained, as he opened the passenger door for me. I nodded, as I sat inside the car. Adrian walked around and say in his seat, before starting the car. I didn't feel scared or worried at all, being with Adrian felt safe and I felt like nothing bad could happen to me as long as he was by my side.

We drove for about twenty minutes and Adrian didn't answer any of my questions about where we were going or what was going on. He stopped the car and I looked outside to see we were at a clearing.

My brows furrowed as I looked back at Adrian. "You'll see." he said, before exiting the car and coming to my side. He opened my door for me, and grabbed my hand leading me to through the clearing. There were trees and bushes and my confusion increased by the second. Why were we in the middle of a field?

"What are you doing?" I asked, as I felt Adrian put a piece of fabric around my eyes.

"It's a surprise, princess" he said, his mouth close my ear. He grabbed my hand and we walked for a few minutes until I felt him stop.

"We're here." he announced, as he removed the blind fold. I gasped as I took in the sight before me.

This is the longest chapter I've written for you guys. It's over 2k words!!! I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
867K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
256K 6.9K 27
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **MATURE CONTENT** Alpha Layton Bailey, the alpha of WinterMoor. He's ruthless a...
862K 38.1K 48
As Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Everette Blackwood is required to find her mate. She's not too sold on the idea of needing a man at her side. When...