Life with 8 brothers | ✔️

By cloudy_Alya

Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia goin... More

•°•°• Welcome!💜 •°•°•
•°•°• Aesthetics •°•°•
•°•°•Mansion•°•°•
•°•°•ch1:Annoying Idiots•°•°•
•°•°• Ch2: First Day •°•°•
•°•°•Ch3:Badddd Idea•°•°•
•°•°• ch4: Troubles love me •°•°•
•°•°• Ch5: Rules •°•°•
•°•°• Ch6:Scared •°•°•
•°•°• Ch7: a lot of killing •°•°•
•°•°• Ch8: Hidden Secrets •°•°•
•°•°• Ch9: A lot of hugs •°•°•
•°•°• Ch10: My saviour •°•°•
•°•°• Ch12:Bodyguard •°•°•
•°•°• Ch13: Laughs & Tears •°•°•
•°•°• Ch14: Rage •°•°•
•°•°• Ch15: Sorry •°•°•
•°•°• Ch16: Toilet Creep •°•°•
•°•°• Ch17: live A Little •°•°•
•°•°• Ch18: The Package •°•°•
•°•°• Ch19: Worried •°•°•
•°•°• Ch20: Quality Time •°•°•
•°•°• Not An Update •°•°•
•°•°• Ch21: Lukie Pookie •°•°•
•°•°• Ch22: Lies •°•°•
•°•°• Ch23: School Trip •°•°•
•°•°• Ch24: First kiss? •°•°•
•°•°• Ch25: Cell Partners •°•°•
•°•°• Ch26: Elijah Habibi 😢 •°•°•
•°•°• Ch27: Stubborn •°•°•
•°•°• Ch28: Confessions •°•°•
•°•°• Ch29: sacrifices •°•°•
•°•°• Ch30: Getting Along •°•°•
•°•°• Ch31: Date •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel ? •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel •°•°•

•°•°• Ch11: Old Friends •°•°•

67.7K 1.8K 846
By cloudy_Alya

Jason's POV (you're welcome😉)

I was heading upstairs along with Sophia because she wanted to use the toilet. No one was allowed upstairs but i mean i don't give a fuck.

Before we reached the bathroom we passed by two guys speaking Italian and when I heard what they were saying I stiffened.

One of the guys, who was wearing a black shirt, told his friend ,in Italian, that he heard that this party is a cover up .

At first I didn't give a shit, but when I saw the tattoo that was slightly showing from under the other guy's white shirt , which is a scorpion tattoo, the death stalker scorpion to be precise, I slowed down a little bit.

This tattoo belongs to the 'deathstalker' gang. Let's just say that we, as in 'The empire' mafia, are not on good terms with them.(guilty for using 'the empire' but it fits perfectly , sue me !).

The other guy nodded and said that the deathstalker's leader is coming back today and that he'll be meeting with the other gang leaders to discuss something about a lost package.

Hearing that I quickly rushed Sophia into the toilet and told her I'll be making a quick phone call and that she, in case I wasn't back by the time she's done , should wait for me.

I know it's a stupid idea to leave her alone but i really needed to make this phone call and i didn't want her to leave her place so that i don't lose her in this stupid party.

Those two idiots thought that if they spoke in italian no one would be able to understand what they were saying. Maybe this stupid party will be helpful after all.

I went downstairs to find Cole and Ella but I couldn't find them so I texted Cole and told him to meet me upstairs within 5 minutes. I called Mason and he picked up after the second ring.

"Si!" Mason said.(yes!)

I told him what I heard and asked him if me and Cole should stay and try to collect some informations, while he order someone to come and pick the girls.

"No .. Tutti tornate immediatamente" Mason said(No.. All of you come back immediately).

"Va bene" I replied ( Okay).

Mason told me that I'm on speaker then Luke asked "Where's Sophia and Ella?"

"Ella is with Cole and Sophia is in the toilet" I replied.

"Please tell me you didn't leave her alone" Brent said.

"Umm... well i left her for five minutes to find Cole and call you" I replied.

"Omg! You left her alone !!" Liam said.

I swear i heard Alex saying ' and they say I'm stupid'.

"Don't worry, I told her to wait for me" I said defensively.

" Yeah in a house full of gang members and stupid teenagers" Luke said.

"Oh shut up! I'll go and bring her... see you at home" I said then ended the call and went upstairs.

I mean they're right I shouldn't have left her alone.

As I was walking up the stairs my phone vibrated in my pocket , I opened and found a message from Cole telling me they'll meet me up . I was about to tell him not to go upstairs anymore and head directly to the car but I heard Sophie's voice, I looked up from my phone and what I saw made my blood boil.

Sophia was on the floor with her face stained with tears and in front of her stood the deathstalker's gang leader.... Ace fucking Rodrigo.

At first i rushed towards Sophia, when i saw the sadness in her eyes i marched towards Ace and i grabbed him from his T-shirt.

" Ace! You fucking asshole. What did you do to her!?". I shouted to his face.

Sophia was shouting something but I was fuming and couldn't register what she was saying.

" What the fuck is going on here? What did this motherfucker do now?". I looked back when Cole said that.

"He didn't do anything! In fact he saved me" Sophia said pointing towards an unconscious man.

I looked at the unconscious man and then I felt so guilty for leaving her alone. I walked back to Sophia and cupped her face then asked her if she was okay to which she nodded then said 'yes'.

Good she remembered to use her words.

You know, if it was any other situation I wouldn't have allowed you to touch me and get away with it" Ace said " But this time I'll make an exception, just because of Sophia" .

That fucking asshole thinks he can threaten me!

I walked back towards him, then chuckled at his attempt to scare me and said " Are you threatening me?" i laughed even louder " What are 'you' going to do about it?" I added emphasizing the you.

"You know i can wipe you off so easily.. So watch your mouth" I added poking his chest.

"Just because you saved Sophia I'll let it slip" I continued " The next time I won't be this generous" I then said to the others "let's go"

As I passed the unconscious asshole, I grabbed his face and took a picture of him,I sent it to our men and let them take care of him, I stood up and kicked the jerk a couple of times before heading to the stairs. No. one. Hurts Sophia and gets away with it.

Ace said one last thing before we left " se solo tu ascoltassi!" (If only you listened!).

I looked back at him remembering the old days, it hurts to know that things will never be the same, but I quickly masked it and headed to the car.

You maybe wondering what has happened between us, well let me explain.

Back to the days when i was still 16, my parents sent me to an abroad school for delinquents, because of my anger issues, it was meant to help me to control my anger but it didn't succeed.

And there I met Ace.

He was my roommate, he had anger issues just like me, you can say we clicked. We became best friends , even when they kicked us out of the school, we still hung out at weekends and whenever we had the chance too. Although we spent a lot of time together none of my brothers, except for Cole , met him . Neither did Sophia, that's why she didn't recognize him.

We had a really strong friendship.

That was until that gloomy day, the day I lost not only my parents, but my best friend too. That's why I became so closed off..

Staring out of the car's window, I still remember that day as if it was yesterday.

flashback:

Ring!

"Hello!" I answered my phone.

" Hello Jason" Someone with a deep voice said. I can tell he's smirking

"Who is this?" I questioned angrily.

"Ohh! You don't know me but i do... And do you know what else i know?" He said .

"Who the fuck are you?" I shouted, losing my patience " And how did you get my phone number?".

" You're friend, what was his name again, uhh yeah Ace, he gave it to me... he was also so kind to give me your parents location" He said.

I was fuming by now " You fucking liar!"

" Oh I'm sorry to inform you that your parents died in a tragic accident... I'm sorry for your loss" He said sarcastically and then laughed like a maniac.

Then the line was cut!

After the call ended I lost my shit.... I called my parents immediately but neither one of them answered.

Then Mason called and told me to come back urgently and that's when I knew that it's true.

At the same moment Ace came in, now understood why he was acting suspiciously this whole week.

I, of course, confronted him . When I saw his quilty face I launched at him and started delivering punches to his face .

The only reason he's not dead is because he had some men with him who managed to hold me away from him. That fucking coward traitor!

He wanted to explain why he did that but I refused to listen . They tied me to a chair, so that I wouldn't follow them, before leaving.

Ace gave me one last look before sighing and closing the door behind him.

After one year of searching for him and the fuckers who killed my parents, we finally managed to find them, of course we killed everyone who was involved .

As for Ace, he became the leader of his father's gang, after his death. You might wonder why we didn't kill him yet.. well ask fucking Mason ! He said we can't kill him due to some shitty reasons that I didn't even care to listen to.

I just hope he'll stay away from us, especially Sophia.

•°•°•°•°•°•°

(A/N): Sorry for the late update!☺ How did you find Jason's POV?

Also, Happy Eid everyone!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you all! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
54.2K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
54.7K 9.1K 68
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
160K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...