Fight Like Hell! (A DOOM x RW...

By Warlord-Dregon

[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This is an AU for both DOOM and RWBY. Some things will be altered or changed involv... More

Prologue: A New Beginning
Mission 1: Not Earth?
Mission 2: The Lion
Mission 3: The Nest & Upgrades
Mission 4: Hello Again
Secret Level #1: The Forgotten Prophecy
Mission 5: Challenged
Mission 6: The Hooded One
Mission 7: Welcome to Vale
Mission 8: His Gift
Mission 9: Beacon
Mission 10: Ozcar, The Wizard
Mission 11: Mission Briefing
A Challenger Approaches
Mission 12: The Mission Begins
Mission 13: His Trial in the Forgotten City
Final a/n
Secret Level #2: Rules Broken
Question
Mission 14: Lost & Found
Update
I'm going to be honest
Resurrected
I'm done
Final message

Mission 13.5: Tampering with Fate

544 5 2
By Warlord-Dregon

No one's POV

The demon from before was walking through some dark subway tunnel. He was following some railroads to some place until he heard a growl from ahead. He stops walking as he saw a pair of glowing red eyes staring at him from the darkness.

"..."

A large Grimm slowly walks out of the shadows, crawling on all four.

When it was only a few feet away, it slowly stands up on two legs, trying to act intimidating. However, the demon remains unfazed by the creature's size.

"The brother's pawn." The demon says. "He is a false king. Yet he still made his own army because he is weak. Pathetic..." The demon spoke venomously.

Something rumbles behind the demon. Two more Grimm burst out of the ground and crawl their way to the demon.

"Worthless..."

Another Grimm appears besides the tall one. It was a four armed Grimm with one glowing eye.

"Mindless, insufferable creatures."

The demon readies it's axe as its wolf was summoned. The wolf howls as the four armed Grimm's eye starts to glow brighter.

(^Play song at top^)

"I will put you in your place."

The tall Grimm roars as the demon and its wolf charges into battle. The wolf leaps at the four-arm Grimm and sunk its fangs into its arm. The Grimm tries to shake it off, but the wolf doesn't budge. The demon runs to the tall Grimm, but the two centipede-Like Grimm burst out of the ground in front of him. They shriek into the air as the demon pulls its shotgun out from behind. He shot one of the bug Grimm on his left, shooting off several pieces of its armor off. The Grimm shrieks in pain as the other attacks the demon, who dodged out of the way. He swung his axe at the Grimm as it too dodges out of the way. But it wasn't fast enough as the axe managed to sliced one of its antennas off clean. The Grimm dug into the ground as the other Grimm recovers from its pain.

Seeing the demon still focused on the other, the Grimm tried to attack, but the demon spun around and sliced off the upper body in one swing. The Grimm instantly dissolves as the other bursts out from behind the demon. The Grimm went to bite the demon, but the latter pulls out its shotgun and blasts its face off. Chunks of the Grimm's face went everywhere as the body drops to the ground.

The demon turns around and saw its wolf was gone. The large Grimm lunges at him at an incredible speed. The demon summons a shield made out of Argent Energy in its left hand as the Grimm swung its arms at it. The shield took all of the hits and bounces them off. The shield eventually breaks and the demon dashes to the side of the Grimm. The Grimm turns to the demon and was met with a projectile of Argent Energy to the face. The hit slices half of the face off, causing the Grimm to roar in pain as it held its face. The demon runs up to the Grimm and jumps into the air high enough to meet the Grimm's face. The demon swung its axe once again and sliced off the rest of the face from its neck. The Grimm went silent as the body hits the ground.

Before the demon could land, he was hit in the back with some sort of blast. He grunts as he lands, turning his head over his shoulder. It saw multiple of the four-arm Grimm either walking or crawling on the walls out of the shadows. All of their eyes were glowing as the original steps forward, with only three arms.

"..."

The demon slowly stands up and turns to the Grimm. He pulls out his shotgun and shot the closest Grimm, which did nothing to the armor.

"..."

Seeing his shotgun not effective, the demon puts it away. As he did, one of the Grimm in the shadows shot an energy beam out of its eyes, hitting the demon's shoulder. The demon growls in annoyance as it summons its wolf and shield. The two charge at the group of Grimm as the group tried to blast them. The wolf rips off several limbs off of different Grimm as the demon used its axe to finish any of the wounded Grimm. Countless beams of energy were fired everywhere as the duo continued to slay their enemies. The demon slices a Grimm in half as it tried to lung at him. Any beams that tried to hit the demon were blocked by its shield and reflected to a different Grimm. The wolf lunges at one Grimm and forced it to the ground. The Grimm was about to grab the wolf, but it's face was met with a boot from the demon. The demon crushes the Grimm's skull under its boot, killing it instantly. The demon sent another projectile of Argent Energy from its axe at a Grimm, cutting it in half. Now all that was remaining were three Grimm.

The wolf rips off an arm of a Grimm with its jaw, causing the Grimm to shriek in pain. The demon slices off its head before turning around and blocking another energy beam. The demon charges at the Grimm and when close, deactivates his shield and punches the Grimm to the ground. He smashes his fist into the Grimm's chest, causing it to explode as he rips out its heart. The last Grimm tried to swing at the demon from behind, but the wolf lunges at it from behind and dug its fangs into the Grimm's neck. The wolf shook the Grimm around like a toy. The demon slices an arm off as the wolf rips the head out and black goo spews everywhere.

(End music)

Seeing no more Grimm made the wolf howl in victory before disappearing. The demon deactivates his axe and puts it away. It looks around and saw the corpses of a few Grimm beginning to dissolve.

"Pathetic..." It sneers.

The demon eventually ignores them and continues to walk further into the subway. The demon remained silent for the rest of the time. The only sounds that could be heard was the demon's boots on the ground the floor and droplets hitting the floor.

After an unknown amount of time, the demon ran into a dead end. Giant pieces of debris were piled on top of each other, blocking the rest of the subway. The demon stares at the obstacle in front of it in silence.

"..."

Eventually its wolf was summoned yet again to the demon's side. The wolf looks up at its master as the demon stares down at it. The wolf turns its head to the debris and ran into it. Because it was made out of energy, the wolf was able to faze through it. A few minutes pass before it comes back. It barks twice before disappearing. The demon stares at the debris for some time. It eventually decided to move and tried to find a different path. As he did, a vision enters his mind.

No one's POV

(Play song now)

In some location, the sky was blocked by dark clouds. The air was thick and difficult to breath in as smoke was everywhere. Red lightning cracks with the clouds as thunder rumbles. Ash fell to the ground like snow.

On the ground, a city was in shambles. Debris in all sizes were scattered everywhere. Streets were shattered and torn apart as if a major earthquake ripped the ground apart. Blood coats almost every inch of the streets. Lava flows through the cracks of the ground. Cars were destroyed and engulfed in flames. Street lights were bent or ripped out from the ground. Buildings were cracked as pieces of them were missing. Some buildings in were even ripped out of the ground by giant tentacles and lifted in the air with demon symbols engraved in them with flames.

Countless small demons and Grimm were flying in the air, all heading to the same location. A few gigantic demons walk on the ground, shaking the land. They carried building and ships on their back as they were tied up in chains.

In some part of the destroyed city, stood a single man. He was standing on a pile of countless corpses of demons and Grimm. They all ranged from the size of your average humans to as tall as a two story house. He wore green armor that was engulfed in flames.

(1:28)

The man was not bothered by the flames at all. On his waste was the Crucible tied by a rope. In his hands were two blades ignited in flames as well. The bottom of the handles had chains attached to them. The chains lead to the man's arms and wrapped around them. The man stares up into the sky as a gentle breeze of wind blew by.

But the wind soon picks up as lightning cracks behind him and thunder booms in the sky. The ground began to shake, as if something massive was walking to him. The lava on the ground began to boil and explode under pressure. Behind the man, a dragon's roar could be heard as the sound of wings flapping came closer. The man looks over his shoulder and saw a large silhouette flying in the air.

"..."

Heavy footsteps could be heard coming closer behind a few buildings in front of the man. Behind him, a massive body crashes into the ground. Dust explodes everywhere as pieces of debris, buildings, and cars flew everywhere. But the man wasn't fazed by this. He turns around and was met with a colossus Grimm eye. It's eye glows with rage as it lifts into the air. Two massive wings expand and blew the dust away, revealing a dragon.

It roars into the air as the man watches in silence. Though that was soon interrupted as a different roar could be heard from behind. The man turns around and was met with a demon as tall as a skyscraper.

(2:57)

"..." The man continues to stay silent as the two massive monsters were surrounding him. The flying demons and Grimm flew towards the three as well, circling them like vultures. But the man doesn't care about that, not at all...He lifts his arms up a little, holding his blades tighter, and lets out a battle cry that could be heard for miles.

(3:27)

"RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The two creatures respond with a roar of their own, shaking the whole world.

The vision ends before anything else could happen. The demon stops walking as he stood in some dark room. The only light that could be seen was from across the room. It was blue, shaped in some kind of stone. The demon walks to the other side of the room and was met with a statue.

"..." The demon stays silent as he studied the statue. The man's battle cry echos in his head as he pulls out his axe and activates it. "The False Idol shall not regain his strength. For he will take back what was his."

He lifts his axe over his head and swings with all his might. But before he could, everything goes black.

Mission complete
===To be continued==>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 22 16
NOTE: No Beta, We Die Balling (DISCLAIMER:All IP's are all owned by their respective companies, please support their official release The majority of...
113 6 5
what would happen if in a different Remnant... Raven became The Doom Slayer?
546K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
1K 8 8
Welcome to the other part of depths of hell. Where in a world like this, characters from other fandoms meet each other to create one hell of a chaos...