The Little Dragon (Realm of M...

By Ender_Kitty68

A Dragon born and raised in the hands of Dianite. He planned on using the Dragon for his evil doings to bring... More

Ch1: The Lost Egg
Ch3: Training Has Begun
Ch4: Finding Light Within Me
Ch5: Exploring The New Area
Ch6: The Gang
Ch7: Supplies & The Symbol
Ch8: A Vision
Ch9: My friend's death..
Ch10: Out Of the Nether, & Into The Overworld
Ch11: A Unexpected Creature..
A/N: HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!
Ch12: Dragon On The Loose
Ch13: Glowing eyes
Ch14: The Boy In Red Glasses
Ch15: You Can Hear Me?
Ch16: The 'Scales Of Balance'
Ch17: Meet Crystal
Ch18: Enemies
Ch19: Friends?
Ch20: Balance And Ianite
A/N: FORGIVE ME!!!
Ch21: Wizards & Jerry's Tree
Ch22: Panic Explosion
Ch23: The Fight
A/N: SCHOOL STUFF
A/N: ... I haz don goofed
Ch24: The End (Not Literally)
Ch25: Destruction and Kidnapped
A/N: ThanksGiving & Birthday
Ch26: Back To The Nether

Ch2: A Dragon Is Born

598 16 0
By Ender_Kitty68

~~~~~Tonymodestep POV~~~~

It was my turn to 'babysit' the egg and wait till my shift is over but let me tell you this if you had to sit on a egg for 4 hrs then you would have been bored out of your mind! Then all of a sudden the egg twitched a little I thought I was imagining things so I just stayed there. It twitched again only this time more forcefully and I was pushed off by the egg which was now shaking violently

"Oh crap! I better call Dianite" And I ran to the red lava-ish button and pressed it sending a alarm to Dianite and he immediately appeared in front of me. "Is the little dragon born yet?" He asked. I shake my head. "No sir, but its about to hatch and be born take a look" And I showed him the egg which has moved out of the nest and into the ground shaking. I was excited to see the little dragon, I looked at Dianite with not even a smile or anything just a blank face looking at the egg waiting for it to hatch.

I sighed and just as I was about to walk out of the room I heard a loud CRACK in the room and turned around and see that the egg split in two revealing the little baby dragon. I took a step closer and the dragon was midnight black, black as night, blacker (No I'm not racist I swear!) than anything I have ever seen and the eyes were bright blue. (I got a thing for blue eyes :3) It was an amazing dragon with black wings & a black tail (No not the enderdragon) It reached to about my knees and couldn't walk for the life of it. Dianite seemed unpleased with the little dragon that it can't even walk, he picked it up and put it on its feet shaking from fear that Dianite roughly picked it up and tried to walk but failed its legs were still numb so it couldn't use them.

"This dragon is nothing but a weakling" He said blankly making my heart drop. "It's just a baby it wont do everything you want it to do yet look at it only 1 minute in birth and your already trying to force the little guy.... oh and also..." I didn't know how to ask this but I needed to know. "Is it a girl or boy?" I asked. he seemed to also be surprised, we didn't know how to check until the dragon fluttered its eyes and its eyelashes were visible for only a few seconds. "Well the way it fluttered its eyes I'm guessing its a.....a girl dragon.." He finished saying. He didn't seem satisfied but at least it was his to tame once it grew.

"Well lets give it 2 days then I shall begin its training M'Lord" I said. "Indeed" And he left the room leaving me with the female dragon. "This is going to be hard" I thought to myself.

The little dragon looked up at me and slowly came to me, I smiled "I shall name you.... Crystal". I whispered to her ear and she swings her tail wildly like a dog in the air. I was guessing she liked the name alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.2K 90
The untold story of the alternates' journey in the Realm of Mianite. From the POV's of Alyssa, Jeriah, Mot, and Spark, this book describes the many e...
1.9K 108 28
(Finished)The sequel to The Four Greats. After five years of training the gods Syndicate, Jericho, Nvidia, and Vacuous (Also known as Tom, Tucker, So...
1K 4 13
A somewhat short Mianite fic. What happens after everyone reaches the land of Mianite? What could happen if Ianite went evil? -Tipping the balance-
14.1K 828 83
This is a story told by someone who you might not have considered very much. It is set in Season Two and starts off just before the prison break. ...