The Journey Of Love (#2)

By shiprasaini1

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... More

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
2. Black hoodie
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
9. Holi celebration I
10. Holi celebration II
11. Pregnant...?
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
24. His little sister
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
33. My warrior wife
34. His arrival
35. The Pranksters
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
52. The fear
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
63. Epilogue
New Book

8. Coffee date

19.5K 872 46
By shiprasaini1

Keerti's point of view

The car halted at the front of my office. There is no one here except security guards. It's Sunday and it's expected to be like this. No one like to work on weekends.

"Can I come with you?"

I looked at him. His hands tightly gripping the steering wheel and his jaw is clenched like it took more efforts of him to asked me. There is no emotions on his face it's almost blank.

"No, I can go from here myself." I said while unbuckled my seatbelts.

His presence make me nervous. I am not myself around him and feeling like shy doll. So No, I am not going to allowed him in my work place.

I opened the door and stepped out from the car.

I jumped on my place when I heard the car's door being slammed closed loudly.

I turned and James is walking towards me.

"It's Sunday. There might be no one in there and if you didn't notice, construction work is going in the building. There must be workers. I can't let you go up there alone." He said while while running his fingers in his hair.

"I will not be alone. Serra is also there with her colleagues." I said looking at him.

"Sid send you with me so it's my responsibility to make sure about your safety." He said while looking at me with his blank, emotionless eyes.

It feels hurt to know that he wants to come with me because I am his responsibility because Bhayi send me with him. Am I nothing to him now.

I looked into his eyes try to find if he is saying not from his heart but I didn't find anything.

I nodded my head and we both started walking towards the elevator.
My office is six story building. Mr. Joe, the famous designer started this company twenty years back. Serra is a Designer head in this company. Every design go through her eyes. Without her approval, designs don't go further and yeah she is my boss and I'm her intern.

'ding...'

The elevator door is open and we both stepped inside. I pressed 5 on the keyboard and stood at the corner of the lift. He was standing at the other corner of the lift with his blank face.

I don't know what he is thinking right now but I can tell what he is thinking right now makes him angry because his hands are fisted. What he said earlier in the car 'about us.' What he is trying to say. Is he taunting me because I am the one who broke up with him.

"ding.."

Elevator stopped at the first floor and four workers stepped inside the elevator with their tools. One of the workers looked at me from head to toe and give me a creepy smile.

I moved aside to give them space to stand but they pushed me at the corner and stand in front of, facing their backs to me. I feel really uncomfortable standing there at the corner and at that time I am wishing James would be standing beside me.

Suddenly a hand grab my hand and pulled me to him. I turned my head look at the person and my eyes met with the blue orbs. He pushed me to the corner where he was standing before and stood in front of me, facing to me. He caged me between him and the elevator wall.

We both looked each other's eyes. His eyes now soften. They are showing some emotions unlike last time.

'Ding...'

Elevator door is open again and few more people stepped inside. Workers moved to give them space. They pushed on james' back and he came more close to me. We both keep looking each other, our face is very closed that if one of us move our nose could be touch.

Elevator is full that there is no room for one more people. I fisted his shirt from the his waist and he put his both hands beside my head to balance himself.

I can feel his hot breath on my face. I rolled my tongue on my lower lip and his eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes.

My eyes moved to his perfect pink lips which reminds my first kiss with him. How his perfect lips used to move against mine and kissed me passionately. How he took my first kiss. How I missed to kiss him.

I moved my eyes from his lips looked into his blue ocean orbs. He is looking at me intensely but with questions at the same time.

He leaned his face and now our nose is touch and lips are very close to each other's. I forgot how to breath.
My heart is beating faster and my chest is heaving due to our closeness.

'Ding....'

Door is open again on my floor and I fastly step outside from the elevator. I put my hand on my heart to calm my heartbeats and breath.
........................................................................

"Thank You so much Keerti. I really need this file."

"That's fine. You can call me anytime."
I said while giving Serra her file.

"Is he with you?" Serra asked me while looking at James. He was standing just behind me.

"Yeah...This is James. James this Serra my boss." I introduced them.

James give her a short nod. But to my surprise Serra took him in a hug.

James both eyebrows risen and he looked at me with his questioning eyes.

Well I can't blame him. He is not aware of Serra's frank nature.

"I love your physique."

"Excuse Me..?" James asked her while holding her from her try to pull off from her.

"Oh! Forgive me. You have a really great physique. You could be our model for our next launch." Serra said while pulling herself from the hug.

I suppressed my laugh by stretching my lips in thin line.

James hates modeling.

"Ah! Thank You... but I am good to be a lawyer." He said while straightening his shirt at the hem with his hands.

"Let me know if you change your mind."

"Sure.."

"Can I join you at the meeting." I asked her try to save james from her.

"No need.. they are not much important. Now Excuse Me..I should go. I am late for my meeting." Serra said and walked to the meeting room.

I turned to James he is looking around like he found something suspicious here.

I shake my head at it's habit.

I started walking towards the elevator and I can hear the footsteps behind, means he is coming too.

"Can we go for a coffee?" He asked me when we were in the elevator again but this time alone.

I looked at him and he is already looking at me.

"Don't worry..I won't bite. It's just a coffee." He asked me while looking at me.

Yeah..right it's just a coffee for him but not for me. I can't stay with him longer because as longer I will be him there is more chance I will lose myself.

But it's been a while he asked me something and I don't have a heart to turn him down.

Okey...only one time.

"Okey.." I nodded my head.
........................................................................

"Two cappuccino with brownies." He gave the order to our waitress.

I love the combination of cappuccino and brownies and he still remember this.

"How's everything?" He asked me while leaning back to his chair.

"Perfectly fine..." I said.

"Really..because I don't think so." He asked me while looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing..forget about it." He said.

He turned his head to the window and looked outside. He is looking at nothing in particular. He is looking lost instead like he is thinking about something deeply.

I also averted my eyes from him and looked outside just like him nothing in particular.

Waitress came with our coffee and brownies and put on our table but we didn't avert our eyes from outside.

"Are you happy..?" He asked me suddenly.

"What...?" I asked him looking at him and he is already looking at me.

"Are you happy without me?" He asked with a urgency in his voice.

I can see the way he is looking at me. There is hope in his eyes.

I didn't say anything just looked into his blue ocean orbs.

"Are we going to pretend that we know each other through Sid?" He asked me calmly while leaning back to his chair.

"That's the truth.." I whispered while looking down.

"Then what was between us four years ago." He asked me calmly.

"That's was over years ago. Now there is nothing between us." I said looking at him.

"Then why every time you looked at me I saw love in your eyes for me? Why does your blunt tounge tied up when I am around. Why your heart beats faster when I am close to you." He asked me looking directly into my eyes like he is confident what he is asking to me and my eyes giving him a answer what I want.

Yes it's true I looked for him when he is not around. My blunt tongue tied when he is around. I am started behaving weirdly when he is around. My heart beats faster when he is around. I go crazy all because when he is around me.

I feel an anger building up me when I remind the morning incident.

"..and why does it matter to you? You already moved on. You have a girlfriend and she must be pretty." I asked him getting angrier when I remember the morning incident when he came to our home with his grinning face.

"Where this comes from..?" He asked me . His lips curled at the side in a sly smile.

"Do you think I'm fool. I didn't notice your face all grinning up when you came to our home in morning, texting on your phone and grinned like fool, like you won the Fifa cup. Now don't change the topic.. tell me..Is she beautiful more than me." I asked me while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well...yes,..she is beautiful more than you." He said while looking at me from up to down like he is comparing me with his girlfriend.

The nerve of this man comparing me to his girlfriend.

I crushed the tissue paper in my hand. He knows how to make me angry because right now I am hell angry and the sly smile on his face makes me angrier.

"Is she taking care of you like I did." I asked him in a dangerous calm tone while looking down at table try to control my anger.

I raised my eyelids, he still have his sly smile on his face. He is enjoying the show.

"Yes she took care of my every small things." He said while looking at the poor tissue paper in my hand which i crushed baldly.

"Then enjoy your coffee with her." I said while getting up from the chair and walked towards the door.

"Keerti..."

"Keerti..listen to me"

I heard him calling me but I ignored him and keep walking.

"Keerti..."

I opened the door and walked outside.

"Keerti.." he make me turn to him with a jerk by my left upper arm.

"Okey..I am sorry I was messing up with your mind. I don't have any girlfriend." He said pulling me to him by my shoulder.

Why I got angry on him. I don't have any rights to get angry on him. Wasn't i the one who wanted him to move on in his life with another girl then why I'm being jealous. He doesn't have to explain me anything.

"You don't have to explain. It's nothing like that we are in a relationship." I said looking at him in his eyes.

Really keerti..Few minutes ago you were acting like his girlfriend.

"I really wants to talk to you from months but you keep ignoring me. Today I got a chance i don't want to let it go in vain." He said.

He wants to talk to me from months...?

but why..?

"What do you want to talk?" I asked him looking into his eyes.

"About us.." he said looking at me with his hoping eyes.

"There is no us.." i said while try to free myself from his grip.

His grip tight on my shoulder, he clenched his jaw and looked at me intimidatingly.

"I am done with this shit. I don't want to pretend anymore that I moved on in my life but the truth is I still love you and I know you love me too. I can't let go the love of my life like this." He said in a dangerous calm tone while tightening his grip on my shoulder.

He reached to my hands and locked them behind my back.I tried to free myself from his grip but
he manhandled me.

"Bhayi will never give his permission to our relationship." I said looking at him in his eyes.

A tear fell from my left eyes and then the other one from my right eye.

It hurts to know that I will not be his forever like I promise him years ago. I want to love him, cherish him, I want to fell him in his charm but I also don't want to see him hurt at the same time.

"Then I will kidnap you and take you far from here where no one can find us and you know I don't bluff things." He said while pulling me extremely close to him that our lips are only few inch away from each other.

I saw craziness in his eyes for me. The passion of love. The love which I always wants in my life.

But if he think he is the craziest one then bhayi is a badass. He will never spare the guy who tried to get close to me not even his friends.

"Don't forget he is Siddharth Kapoor. He will find me from the extreme end of the world and then kill you the next moment." I said while looking at him with my teary eyes.

He slowly let go of my hands and wiped my tears with his thumb. His eyes changed from intimidating to soft one. Je put his hand on my right cheek and caressed it lovingly with his thumb.

"I am not afraid to be killed because I am in love with you but to loose you. I am afraid to live my life without you. I am sure Sid will understand our love because he also suffered to get his own." He whispered while touching our foreheads.

I closed my eyes and more tears fell from my eyes.

"Your brother is not a monster or a beast. He is possessive about his little sister who he think as his daughter. He doesn't want to let anyone hurt his sister. I know he will be angry at first and beat the shit out of me but at the end he will accept us because he know how it feels to be in love because i saw him how he is crazy about Preeti. Preeti is his whole world just like you are mine." He whispered while wiping my tears with his both thumbs.

"It's not like I am away from you because I don't want to be with you. It's because I love you. You don't know about bhayi as much as I know him. Maybe he will give his permission to our relationship but he never able to trust again on you and me. We hide about us from him about four years. You are his best friend and when he will come to know that you hide most important things from him it will ruined your friendship and I don't want that." I said while taking a step back.

"You are thinking too much. Nothing like this going to happen." He said while taking a step towards me.

"What if it happens.." i said while shaking my head.

I bit my lower lip to suppress my sob.

"Keerti.."

"It's batter we stay away from each other." I said and run from there.
........................................................................

I know everyone asked me about the separate book of keerti and james but I want to tell I will not write the separate book on them because this book is the combination of Keerti-james love story and also about Preeti and Siddharth's life after marriage.

This book is going to full of romance and a suspense too. At some point it will be cliche but I assure you there is also some drama and action too.

Tell me about James and Keerti. What do you guys think about them.

...Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
2.1M 82.4K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
3.2M 107K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
253K 16.6K 35
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...