π™π™π™§π™–π™¨π™π™šπ™§ | 𝙗𝙭𝙗 𝙀�...

By awgenization

Some oneshots I think on a daily basis. Completed June 2020. More

Description!
oops
Beyond Scared Straight. x Playboiuzi
Beyond Scared Straight Pt.2
met gala. x A$APJaden
Love Galore. x Playboiuzi
surprise. x A$APTyler
guardian x A$APTyler
Gangsta Paradise. x Playboiuzi
Worth it. x Playboiuzi
phone calls. x A$APTyler
Regrets. x Playboiuzi
sweetheart. x A$APJaden
prom. x A$APJaden
bad boy. x A$APTyler
See You Again. x A$APJaden
sneaky. x A$APCarti
Relapsing. x A$APUzi
Relapsing. x A$APUzi Part 2
magnolia. x Playboiuzi
discourage. x A$APUzi
CPR. x PlayboiOcean
Scheduled Time. x Playboiuzi
choosing. x PlayboiOcean
sweetheart PT.2 x A$APJaden
first sight. x A$APUzi
Sicky. x SuperDuperYachty
desire. x PlayboiOcean
Long Time. x PlayboiOcean
Valentine's Day Lover. x PlayboiOcean
Dump Him x Playboiuzi
High School x Playboiuzi
Oprah's Bank Account x Lil Yachty and Drake
i want you. x SuperDuperYachty
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi
Bad Behaviour x A$APJaden
welcome x A$APTyler
thank you, next. x A$APCarti
rain. x SuperDuperYachty
tour dates. x SuperDuperYachty
first time x A$APJaden
reunited. x SuperDuperYachty
new magic wand. x A$APUzi
company. x A$APCarti
π™‹π™ƒπ˜Όπ™Žπ™€ π™π™’π™Š
No Photos. x A$APCarti
forever young. x Playboiuzi
20 min x A$APScott
Hold on, We're going home x SuperDuperYachty
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part one).
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part two).
High School. x Playboiuzi
Dip (Remix). x Playboiuzi
pain. x A$APScott
highest in the room. x A$APCarti
Grab The Wheel. x A$APScott
Q&A
Team Rocket. x A$APCarti
Secure The Bag. (Part One) x A$APUzi
Q&A Reponses!
Secure the Bag. (Part 2) x A$APUzi
Middle of the Summer x A$APCarti
Fine Whine x A$APTyler
Down with the Clique. x A$APScott
A$APScott
Fine Whine (Part 3) x A$APTyler
Orange Soda. x A$APScott
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi (PART 2)
Q&A Questions
Q&A Part 2 Responses
best interest. x A$APScott
can't feel my legs. x troliver
wasted. x Troliver
Testing - A$AP Rocky
cherry bomb. x A$APJaden
molly no stylist. x A$APCarti
molly no stylist (Part 2). x A$APCarti
Okay last thing

Fine Whine (Part 2) x A$APTyler

1.2K 42 74
By awgenization

Oh you didn't see this coming huh?

Well....

Y'all niggas in trouble 😈

Playing Deadz by Migos 😈

•••

"Where you going...?" A female voice, Kali Uchis said.

"Nowhere, gotta be on a mission today." He turned his eyes away from her, smirking.

You could see the malicious in him, wanting to do something dangerous.

She waddled over behind him, putting her hand on his 6-pack abs.

"You're going to be back tonight? For us?" She meant by their baby coming soon, here in 4 months.

He nods, kissing her and her stomach.

"I'll be back, promise." Tyler grinned, leaving out the room.

He silently went in the empty, only you see a passcode on the wall. He entered the code, watching the wall move as all his weapons were there.

Guns, Knifes, bombs, you name it. He didn't tell Kali or Rocky about this, since they never go into this room.

He rubbed his hands together, "What weapon today I should bring with me to this mission?"

He smirked, going all the way over to the left side to the knife section.

"Not Kill Bill, Not The Fifth Element, Not Cloverfield, not hush...." Until he spotted on this Red and Black blade he had for years but never used.

( I named them by favorite movies except for the last one, I made that up 💀 )

"The Black Widow...perfect."

•••

"Yeah, 30% went down in sales, our new collection ain't working out." Rakim spoke on the facetime with his other co-workers and supervisors.

"I mean come on, who want Balenciaga shoes that look like fucking Filas? They all bulky and shit..." He reasoned.

"But it sold out last year-"

"Doesn't matter if it did very successful last year, well it didn't do good this year season." He cut off an Co-worker, sipping on his tea.

"If I lose my job cursing y'all the fuck out, I would be pissed but at the same understandable." Rakim said annoyed once again.

He came back to work after bathe situation happened 2 weeks later but he had to do it at home.

"Okay let's look at the data now..." Miles moved on a different subject, and everyone pulled out different sheets.

"This is the statistics, Rakim can do the math."

"Uh okay." He said.

"Holy shit what is this..." he look at the words and numbers.

"Okay so um, this is showing right here on the right side is...the uh wait hold on y'all...."

"What kind of shit is that..."

"Oh this is the investments, showing the improvement up by 14%." He explained, "So we doing very well in investments but not the fucking sales."

"Ain't this some fucking bullshit...."

•••
2 hours later...

Tyler parked his car 2 blocks away from Symere's, getting his duffel bag ready and loaded.

He texted Kali once more before breaking the phone in half, with his bare hands.

"My pretty little Rakim don't know what's coming next." He smirked, heading out of his McLaren and heading up the block.

Rakim moaned, using his soft hands to touch himself.

He crawled in a corner only with a towel, jerking off to infinity. He lifted his head up, moaning louder to already explode.

"D-daddy, daddy..." He blushed, moaning louder until he came climax, shooting out on the towel.

He gasped, finally breathing regularly.

He hope Symere didn't hear it, since he got back tired from his sugar daddy fucking him senselessly.

Symere has a older one, tall, dark skin, in his 30's. He took good care of Symere, giving him money here and there sometimes out of blue.

Symere liked the man but knew he was too old for him. That's why they agreed on this.

Plus Symere liked another man, Jordan. But he knew he got with Jordan, Jordan was going to stop his bag. Most likely telling him stick with nursing.

He saw it in his own eyes when he got with a boy named Kyle.

Kyle was Stripper in Los Angeles, bring home $2,000-$8,000 a night.

When telling Jordan that he was stripping, Jordan stopped his bag completely.

That's why Jordan could never have a relationship with anyone. He wants to be the dependent one in the relationship.

Yeah, Symere better stick with his two Jobs instead of some nigga who wanna stop his bag.

Rakim cleaned up his mess, going downstairs turning on the tv to Jersey Shore re-runs coming on.

Throwing the dirty towel in the hamper, he watched the tv show.

Tyler was at the back door, silently unlocking the door with a lock pick. He heard a click, silently dropping his bag and grabbing what he needs.

Was he going to get charges pressed on him today?

Yes.

Yes indeed.

He walked in the home, grabbing something before throwing it on the ground.

Rakim heard the noise, turning his head to the kitchen.

He saw the broke glass in the middle of the floor near by the fridge, what?

He furrowed his eyebrows, slowly getting up to investigate.

Suddenly he heard a kick when he entered, turning around to see Tyler.

(Plays the song now)

Tyler swing his knife, Rakim leaned back backing up.

"Y'all niggas in trouble." Tyler smirked, Kicking Rocky again.

He groaned falling to the ground. Tyler went straight down but Rocky dodged it, spinning the other way around.

He kicked Tyler down harshly, getting up. He ran to get a weapon but they was all locked up.

"What the fuck kind of shit is this-" He screamed as he felt the Knife go through his sides.

Tyler stabbed 3 times in the ribs before Rocky elbowed him and punched him, stabbing him with a butter knife.

Tyler screeched, pulling out the knife.

"HELP!" He screamed for Symere, bleeding out.

Symere was sound asleep, blasting Marlyn Manson in his ears.

Tyler choked him, pulling back in the kitchen. Rocky kicked but realizing there's a 911 button in there and a camera too.

Rocky mushed face, hearing a crack from his body. He backed up, pressing the button.

Tyler arm was broken, but nonetheless, he switched it back to it's regular place.

"What the fuck..." Rocky holding his wounds.

"Come on..." He smirked, running up before Rocky slammed him with a chair.

He punched him before he stopped the knife that was about to go through his stomach.

They fought as they switched the knife on each other, sweating beads.

"Uhpmm!" The person fell down, blood spilling out their mouths.

"You would never beat me, even if you try. Y'all would never listen..." He chuckled, grabbing a napkin.

"When y'all get with me, you with me forever." Tyler squatted down, wiping Rakim's face.

It was like Kill Bill.

He was in Kill Bill.

"Whatever I said that day...I lied. I've been bipolar all my life. Abusing Women mostly all my life." He shrugged.

Rakim body shake a little, feeling himself going unconscious. "Some tried to leave- Well all tried to leave but didn't. I killed them."

"Cutting their body parts up or leaving them there to die. This probably is gonna happen to you now." He chuckled, wiping the tear that is coming out of Rakim's eye.

Rakim don't even know how he still alive.

"Oh and that boxing thing? That's true."

"People like you...they can't help them since they are in a domestic violence relationship."

"Call me sick I know...I've been knew." Tyler said.

"Well my time here is done. Hope you do good being helpless." He walked away, heading to the front door.

When he headed out the door, "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

Tyler rolled his eyes, he knew this most likely gonna happen.

He's been wanted for 6 murders. It ain't nothing new.

He look around, the FBI, SWAT and everything above.

"TYLER OKONMA, PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

He did, police running up and cuffing.

"Report 1128967, We got him."

They ran into the house, seeing Rakim laying on floor.

"We need paramedics in here, he's still breathing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
505K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 45.4K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC