His Queen

By AkanshaSingh066

He was the most powerful Mafia King of the world . He was the most cruelest and ruthless man on the earth. He... More

Injured Stranger......
Angel.....
King is alive.....
His little princess.....
Mafia King in love......
Fetish......
Desperation.....
Fixation.......
Mania.....
Abducting the bride.....
The immured beauty.....
A proprietorial king.....
King's nemesis....
The great escape.....
The confrontation....
The wedding.....
A new life......
Visitors......
The challenge.....
The hoax....
A comic manoeuvre....
A Bogus.....
The battle.....
Love blossoming.....
Unanticipated encounter.....
New feelings....
Father........
The step sibling.....
The intimidating visitor....
The villain......
Queen's abduction...
The escape I
The Escape II
The happily ever after....

The King's bride.....

14.9K 686 120
By AkanshaSingh066

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The hall was crowded with the close pals of the King of Jaisalmer. The wedding was over and the sobbing bride of unhinged King was escorted to their room. Only the males were now in attendance in the hall. The sound of gunshots can be heard till miles away from the palace. Besides the bad stench of liquor was wafting away to the room of the bride making her feel nauseous. On the extreme right of the hall, the King sat with his two beloved pals on the settee.
"You know I seriously feel that you aren't normal. " Viraj said looking at Yuvraj with furrowed brows, sipping the water of life. The obsidian haired man smirked.
"Might I know why.!! " the sea green eyed man asked with a smirk. Samrat hushedly heard their conversation. Viraj gulped the remaining whisky down his throat before looking at him.
"The shithead, hunchback, says you are a ghost. That your orbs hue changes. Besides your eye colour is kinda weird. I mean I haven't seen anyone with your kind of eye colour. " viraj said looking at him with one brow raised. Yuvraj smiled.
"Mr Ranawat, I am as normal as you are. Trust me. " the sea green eyed man said with a smile. Samrat chuckled.

Chirag and his fellow gang members danced in the middle of the hall. Samrat guffawed as he watched their silly dancing. Howbeit in the corner of the room, hunchback sat on the chaise lounge hushedly. He wasn't dancing like others besides he hadn't uttered a solitary word since the wedding. Samrat sighed as he watched him, sitting lonely in the corner. He knew why was he so upset. It was because he was against this forced marriage. The hunchback might be an imbecile man but he wasn't someone who would force anyone chiefly a woman. Samrat knew that his hunchback cousin was a soft hearted man.
"Do you know the castle you live in, the natives believe that it was the castle of that...What was his name.!!! Um....Door, no way. Dear, no........" viraj said as he racked his brain to remember the name of the person who was the original owner of the castle.
"The Dark King. " yuvraj said as he smirked.
"Yeah and you know there are a tons of stories surrounding him. People say he used to sleep on the corpses. " viraj said looking at him. Yuvraj smiled in pure amusement.
"And don't you remember those paranoid natives said that his bed was constructed out of the bones of the humans. " samrat said. Viraj nodded.
"What.!!!!" the green eyed man couldn't help but guffaw.
"Only humans can make these imbecile tales. " he chortled puzzling the King and his pal.
"Why would you say that.!! " Viraj asked raising his brow.
"Um..nothing. " he chuckled. Meantime chirag came towards the sturdy males catching the attention of the gents.
"Is there something wrong chirag!!!" samrat queried raising his brow. Chirag sighed.
"Boss, him. " he whispered pointing his finger at the lonely sitting hunchback.
"My cousin brother is a bit upset. " samrat said looking at the hunchback.
"Don't worry, I'll handle him. " Viraj said as he stood up from the settee. The other two males stood along with him. Three of them proceeded towards the lonely hunchback.
"Hunchback. " Viraj said sitting beside him. Hunchback didn't reply. He was outright furious with them for ruining the life of an innocent girl who meant no harm to them.
"Hunchi. " Viraj said nudging him on his shoulder. The obstinate hunchback was in no mood to engage in any kind of conversation with them. Hence he stayed quiet. Howbeit the gents were also obdurate on talking to him.
"Hunchu. " Viraj said tapping on his shoulder. Hunchback groaned in vexation as he looked away. Samrat sighed.
"Oh come on hunchback, stop behaving like an angry girlfriend. " Viraj said with a frown. Hunchback glared at him.
"Do you even have a bit sense of shame left in you. Huh!!!!! What did you achieve after ruining that girl's life.!! What wrong she did to you brother!!!! And you Viraj. As a friend you had the responsibility to stop brother from doing this but no, you supported him instead. Same goes for you Yuvraj. You all are responsible for her misery and her ruined life. " hunchback bawled his heart out at his brother and his heartless friends. Samrat knew that he wasn't wrong but he wasn't even trying to understand his own brother's feelings. He felt the agony of the girl but not of his brother who was dying every single day from inside for not having her. If she was correct than he also wasn't wrong. Everyone saw her sobs but no one saw his bleeding heart. He too feels pain but who bothers.
"Hunchback Samrat didn't ruin her life, don't make up things by yourself. Samrat loves her and he will always cherish and love her. She abhors him now but in future she would love him too. Because his love is pure, trust me hunchback your brother isn't wrong. He ain't a monster. " yuvraj said crossing his arms over his muscular chest. Hunchback scowled.
"Yeah of course, congratulations brother for snatching a girl's freedom and locking her up in your cage forever. " hunchback said as he stood up and dashed towards his room.
"Hunch....." samrat couldn't complete as he left before that.
"He will get alright till tomorrow. " Viraj chuckled. Samrat nodded with a smile.
"Well I have to leave for my castle. Congratulations samrat, best wishes to you and nandini. " Yuvraj said with a smile. Samrat hugged him as he was about to leave.
"I should take a leave too as I am certain that my room would be a mess right now. Thanks to my baby's annoying friends. Trust me if pari hadn't requested me, I would ne'er have let them in my house. " viraj frowned and the two males chuckled. Hugging Samrat for one last time, both the males egress out of the palace.
"Ready for yells Samrat. " he said to himself as he let out a sigh.

Turning the doorknob of his room Samrat opened the door. Taking a deep breath he stepped inside. As soon as he entered, his eyes fell on his bride who was sitting on the bed, hugging her knees, lost in her own world. His eyes darted towards the floor to find her dupatta lying carelessly on the floor. He was certain that she must have flung her dupatta on the floor in fury. He was acquainted with this habit of hers. She flings the things here and there when she is furious, like a kid. Looking back at her he found her hairs were not in a bun rather they were freely hanging till her waist. Another outcome of her fury as she must've roughly undid her bun. The hair clips lying like an orphan on the floor were an evidence of her sheer fury. Howbeit she still had her jewellery on perhaps because her mind didn't went to them, if it had than the jewellery would also have met the same fate as the hair clips and dupatta. His guilty orbs stared at her beautiful face. Her nose was red like a tomato as she was sobbing since can't tell how many hours, her face was drenched in tears besides some dried tears were also visible on her face. Squeezing his eyes shut, he took a deep breath before softly closing the door behind him. She didn't pay attention to him as she believed that he wasn't worth. Besides she didn't wanted to see his face. She wanted to see no one. All she wanted was to spend some time in solace. Perhaps the silence could do something to alleviate her agony. But to her ill-fate her unwanted husband wasn't happy with her comfort. He would do anything to cause her pain, in her opinion. Nevertheless that was miles from truth as her husband would do anything to make her happy. Her happiness was his priority and he'd do anything for that. He slowly walked towards the other side of the bed. Kneeling down he gently picked up her dupatta which was lying helplessly on the floor. For him, her everything was special even it was a part of her clothing. And he couldn't just let anything of her lying on floor. Neatly folding her dupatta, he stood up and placed it gently on the chaise lounge. Clasping his hands together behind, he looked at her tear drenched face.
"I know you are angry. " he said softly. She didn't reply. A sigh escaped his lips as he proceeded towards the closet. He grabbed the closet door latch and opened the door. Sliding the drawer open he grabbed a beautiful box embellished with silver embroidery. A smile formed on his lips as he moved his fingers on the box. Closing the closet door, he made his way towards his sobbing bride. He sat on his knees as he opened the box with utmost care. Inside the box were a pair of gold anklets. The anklets design was outright bygone yet it looked pretty stunning than the anklets of the modern times. The glittering gold and silver motifs adorned the anklets. They were kinda heavy than the ordinary anklets, perhaps because they were way older and in olden times, the women chiefly the queens loved to wear heavy jewellery.
"These anklets have been in my family since time immemorial. My great great grandmother was gifted this by my father and she gifted this to her daughter-in-law as a blessing. Since then this anklet pair has been moving from one generation to the other in my family. " he stopped to chuckle as he slightly lifted up her lehenga. She gasped as his hands brushed against the skin of her legs. She peeked at him through her long thick eyelashes before darting her eyes away in disdain. She sniffled as he deliberately glided his fingers on her feet. He gently touched her feet with his fingertips, he didn't wanted to but he was a man. His hormones compelled him to touch the soft skin of her legs if not make love to her. His little man was a bit uncomfortable, owing to the fact that he was erect and hard, ready to be inside her. Nevertheless he knew his little man had to wait for some time. As he had already hurted her so much by forcibly marrying her, he can't forcibly make love to her now. Besides he may be a biggest evil-doer but he wasn't a rapist. And raping the girl you claim to love is outright barbarous and a biggest sin. He will ne'er rape her, he will wait for her to get comfortable with him than only he will engage in a sexual activity with her. Before that, no. Howbeit he will still keep on touching her as he cannot live without touching her.
"My mother should've given you this but sadly she isn't alive, so. " he said as he gently tied the anklet around her ankle. He tied another ankle in the same way too.

The anklets glittered around her ankles. They looked beautiful and with her wearing it, their beauty became twice than it's original beauty. He smiled in pride. Looking up at her he found her staring at the door with tear filled eyes. Guilt accumulated in his heart and orbs. He was outright furious with himself for hurting his love. But he didn't had any alternative. He had to marry her anyhow. He couldn't just let a diamond slip out of his hands. And after that little escape stunt of hers, he just couldn't take any risk. He was positive that, that beaver brother of hers will positively try to run her away once more and he didn't wanted to provide even a slightest opportunity to her for escaping. She was his, his alone. He can bear anything but her separation. He cannot even think of living without her. She is his life. Sadly she doesn't understands this but he believes that someday she will. Besides now when they are married, she won't have any other choice but to surrender herself to him. One day she will give up and will helplessly accept him. And slowly she will start loving him and he can't wait for that day. He can only imagine her loving him.
"Don't wanna talk to me." he asked looking at her with his endearment filled eyes. She wholeheartedly wanted to fling a pillow at his face but couldn't as she was already dog tired. Needless to say all her energy rushed out of her body in the form of her yelling and sobs. And nothing happened even after spending all her energy.
"I understand why you are angry. Look.....I....I am sorry." he said remorsefully. She coughed as her mouth had dried up after sobbing so much. He quickly grabbed a glass of water and directed it towards her. She glared at him. First he makes her cry and than shows fake worry by giving her water. She was literally hating his pseudo worries. Glaring at him she grabbed the glass of water from his hand and hurled the glass on the floor. The glass splintered with a shattering sound. He sighed as he looked at her to see her cheeks flushed in angry. Howbeit that's another that she looked adorable as ever. He suppressed his chuckles as he knew that if he laughs than she will become more furious and he didn't wanted that. He was well acquainted with the fact that she gets frustrated easily, not her fault though every girl has this problem, and hence he didn't wanted to do anything which frustrates his baby doll.
"Ok, I think you are extremely angry with me. " he said softly looking at her. She panted heavily. He placed his hand under his cheek as he watched her adorable anger. If she keeps on getting angry like this than he wouldn't be able to control himself. He desperately wanted to kiss her lips. But sadly couldn't apparently because if he does a single more thing than she will certainly slap him. And getting slapped on your wedding night, that too by your bride is actually a bit shameful for a king. Nevertheless he didn't had any problem in getting slapped by her owing to the fact that, her little soft hands would do no harm to him.
"Jaana. " he addressed her with endearment. She gaped at him as he addressed her in an affectionate way. And she didn't like that. She glared at him with flushed cheeks looking adorable as ever.
"Don't call me that. " she yelled as she flung a pillow at him. He caught the pillow in mid air as he chuckled.
"Fine, I won't call you that. Jaana. " he said as he chuckled. She gasped as she glared at him. She got up from the bed as she grabbed a comforter and pillow before storming towards the chaise lounge sofa. He looked at her in amusement and affection whilst chuckling madly. She laid on the sofa and pulled up the comforter to her head.
"Jaanu. " he said again to irritate her more. She pulled off the comforter from her head before glaring at him.
"I am not your....Aghhhhh." she yelled before turning to her side and pulling up the comforter again. He chortled.
"I love you jaanu, good night. " he chuckled as he looked at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 164 28
"Darling, I understand you are butt-hurt at losing the tender but don't blame me for your impulsiveness and incompetence in handling business dealing...
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
507K 22K 29
"He'll become your eyes....and you'll become his heart." •°•°•°•°•°• She was like a delicately beautiful broken butte...
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong