KYORI . tsukishima kei [โœ“]

De keisgf

"๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘!" "๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐€ ๐๐€๐๐˜." โ”€ when t... Mais

- authors note -
- info -
- one -
- two -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- twenty -
- twenty-one -
- twenty-two -
- twenty-three -
- twenty-three -
- twenty-four -
- twenty-five -
- twenty-six -
- twenty-seven -
- epilogue -
akkey (อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
edit

- eight -

10.1K 439 206
De keisgf

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

"What do we say?" Ennoshita announced with an flat look on his face, as if he was trying to motivate children to do something. 

Everyone bowed to Momo who stood beside Yachi and said a short greeting in unison. Momo's lack of fear made Yachi feel slightly embarrassed, recalling how she nearly cried when she first met the team. 

Momo bowed sheepishly, unsure of what to do in return. "Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me from now on."

Half of the team swooned, loving the cute persona this female had. It deeply contrasted Kiyoko, the previous manager's sexy appearance. She was cute, but not childishly cute.

Each member came over to introduce themselves, even Tsukishima. When he arrived in front of her, his expression deliberately flattened.

"Tsukishima Kei. Don't die out there, shorty." As soon as he said that, he turned on his heels and jogged in the direction of the net.

Momo gaped at him, baffled by his comment. "Tsukki-senpai! What does that even mean?!? How will I-" She was cut off by a first year appearing in front of her and bowing.

Within the club, there were five first years that joined this year.

One of them was Makino Nao. He has messy dark pink hair that almost looks brown with a hairstyle that resembles Oikawa's. Standing at a good 5'9, he's ironically the shortest of the first years. His eyes are a dark yellow, and he has slightly thick eyebrows. He's the outgoing type of guy and tends to be quite flirty when he wants to.

Another is Seno Takeo who is 6'1. He's a quiet and reserved guy who usually only speaks up when it's needed. He's very talkative when it's about his favorite topics or hobbies. His "gloomy" personality is usually paired with his black hair that slightly covers his olive green eyes. People assume he's in a bad mood because of his frown that is permanently sat on his lips.

Uchida Kaito is another first year. He's a familiar face in Momo's memories because he was the boy who was talking badly about Tsukishima that one time. He's the type of guy to take on things he can't handle and stubbornly face it alone. Hovering above Momo at 5'11, he's got bleach blonde hair which resembles Ukai's since he also wears it back with a headband. Curse Kaito-kun and those pretty blue eyes!

With a stature of 6'3, Nakajima Ichiro is the tallest of the five. His intimidation factor lies within his height and his appearance. His black hair is shaved on the sides while the top is kept slightly long. His ear piercings pitch in on the whole delinquent outlook. Despite his rough appearance, he's a huge softy with a big heart.

Last but not least, there is Akiyama Jirou who stands at 6'2. He's got silver hair that almost looks white with a few black streaks in it. Momo thought that his hair kinda looked like Semi and Bokuto's hair (she met them last year at their vb games) His personality contrasted his soft, princely look since he was kind of like a retched delinquent with a spunky attitude. (he tends to butt heads with Tanaka a lot)

Practice ended quicker than she expected and soon enough, she was on her way out the door with the team beside her.

"Hey, Momo-chan!" Makino called out, waving Momo down. She perked up, finding interest in the group of first years that made their way over to her.

Throughout practice, the first years were ordered to teach her the ropes while the upperclassmen did other stuff. She found each of the first years very kind- in their own way.

"We're going out to eat ramen tonight! Come with us!" Nao suggested, grinning at Momo who looked tempted to come along. Upon noticing Tsukishima and Yamaguchi heading their way, she faltered and began to shake her head.

"Are you still angry about what I said about Tsukishima-senpai? If so, I'll give you something else to be angry abou-" Kaito was cut off by Ichirō dragging him away from Momo by the collar.

"Tch. Just accept the damn offer." Akiyama muttered, scoffing at Momo who didn't react too much to his words. "Not like you got friends to run off with anyway." 

This earned him a slap upside the head from Ichirō who returned for a moment. The scary male walked off to the side to scold both Kaito and Akiyama for being such pricks to Momo.

A soft giggle escaped her lips as she covered her mouth. This caught the attention of almost everyone around them.

"It's okay." She wiped the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes from laughing and smiled. "I'll take you up on that ramen offer."

Nao cheered, happy to have Momo coming along on their weekly ramen trip.

Bowing to Yamaguchi and Tsukishima, she quickly apologized. "Sorry, senpais! I'm gonna go home with them today! I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

Before she got too far, she turned around and shot Tsukishima a cheeky smile. "Don't miss me too much, Tsukki-senpai! I'll be thinking of you the whole time!"

The male simple stared at her retreating figure blankly, unmoved by her words that were full of sincerity. She's pretty weird.

"I hope she'll be okay." Yamaguchi said worriedly, watching her walk away with the five males at her side.

☾☾☾

"Get your ass out of my face!"

"Get your face out of my ass then!"

"You- Just get off of me, you shit head!"

Momo was in pure tears as she watched Nao and Kaito wrestle on the floor of Akiyama's house. The ramen shop was closed, and they were forced to buy ramen at a nearby store and cook it at home. Momo stuck around since Nao bribed her with her favorite ramen.

"Are they always like this?" Momo questioned, glancing in the direction of Akiyama who watched the males with distaste.

"Tch. Those asshats have nothing better to do." Akiyama muttered scornfully, narrowing his eyes at Kaito who threw Nao into the wall. "Don't fucking break anything, fuckheads! This isn't your fucking house, remember?!"

Ichirō shot Akiyama a look of disapproval at his choice of words. "Language."

"Japanese." Akiyama retorted sharply, getting distracted by Nao who was about to body slam Kaito into the couch. "I swear to fucking god! If you do that, I'll beat everyone's ass with the metal bat in my closet."

Ichirō gave Momo a small look, glancing off to the side over at the room that was slightly cracked open. Momo nodded, understanding his silent suggestion.

Seeing as Akiyama's cussing spree would never end, Momo exited the room and entered Akiyama's room where Seno was sat.

He was laid on Akiyama's bed with a book in his hands and his earphones on. The music played so loudly that Momo could hear it from the doorway.

She tapped his leg that was nearest to her and jumped when he did too. He pulled off his earphones, slightly bowing to Momo who smiled and waved it off.

"Nakajima-kun told me to go in here while Akiyama-kun releases his anger." Momo giggled softly, walking around the bed to sit on the opposite side. "What're you reading?"

Seno's eyes averted from hers as he closed the book to flash her the cover. Her eyes widened as she excitedly crawled in his direction.

The male's eyes widened as her shoulder bumped his. She's so close...

"I love this book! It was pretty much the only book in my household!" She exclaimed as she grinned at the book he held in his hands. Sheepishly, he handed her the book and allowed her to flip through the pages happily. "Do you like this book too?"

He nodded slowly, not saying anything since she was speaking so fast.

"I really like how the main character is lonely because they're misunderstood. Everyone treats them differently because of how they appear." Momo vocalized thoughtlessly, flipping through the pages to show him her favorite parts.

"Yeah," He spoke up for the first time, surprising Momo. "I..like that aspect too."  

"Your voice!" Momo pointed out, making the male quickly shrivel up like a raisin. He braced himself for a bad comment that'd follow. "I didn't expect it to be deep like that. It's sound really nice! Like music to my ears!"

He hadn't expect that. Truthfully.

Awkwardly, he rubbed the back of his neck and bowed his head slightly. "..Thanks."

"No problem!" Momo grinned, flipping through the pages to show him some other things she liked. He was quick to get comfortable with her and begin discussing aloud what he liked about the book.

"We're heading home now! Hurry up, Momo-chan! Quit making out with Seno in there!" Kaito shouted through the door as he banged on it. The two emerged moments later with small smiles on their faces after becoming super close because of the book.

"Takkun and I were just reading." Momo reassured, making Kaito's eyebrows furrow.

"Takkun?" He uttered with distaste. "Why the hell does he get a nickname, and we don't?!"

Momo laughed softly as she held her hands up in defense. "Fine. I'll give you guys nicknames too."

"That's right. Seno ain't special." Kaito muttered under his breath. "Let's go."

With that, they left the Akiyama residence and made their way home.

Today was a lot of fun.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

159K 7K 34
โ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š? ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€๐‚ โž โ”€ a relationship built on 'on...
591K 24.1K 39
"๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐•๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐๐€๐’๐“๐˜ ๐€๐“๐“๐ˆ๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„, ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’ ๐‘๐„๐." "๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐€๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐Ž๐…๐…, ๐“๐’๐”๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐€." "๐’๐Ž ๐•๐”...
80.5K 2.1K 21
๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ #๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜๐—œ #๐—›๐—”๐—œ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—จ in which a teenage boy finds himself involuntarily get...
121K 2.3K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...