Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

The Greatest Show

28.6K 1.2K 2.1K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 30

[M]

_

________________________________________

Warning. Mature content ahead. Okay- guys this is the longest chap I have written plus it's some shitty hardcore smut so... prepare thyself with your holy water windexes.

And for some of yall thirsty hoes.... it's a buffet ;))))

Lol. Imma head out-

__________________________________________

Work shouldn't be draining- but it was to Taehyung...

Balancing his life between two jobs wasnt easy, but for the fact he enjoyed it at the moment was the only thing kept him going when he would literally pass out once he reached home.

The brown haired male hadn't yet recieved an individual brand yet- and he was waiting for his letter. The fact that he couldnt see Kai or Jooyoung as often as he used to, made him upset. Atleast, Jooyoung would drop in some times to meet him but meeting Kai was impossible as the boy was all the way in London, as a brand ambassador for Gucci.

Taehyung was happy for Kai, but he wished he could meet the funny guy.

Modeling didnt hold the same levels of enthusiasm as before... but he was content with his photography shift- for he did have a certain raventte who'd listen to his banter.

Ofcourse Jungkook's words of wanting him to stay for company as his personal photographer did hang behind Taehyung's mind.

Picking up a letter with his name, only meant he'd be spending less time with Jungkook.. or who knows- maybe he'd have to go overseas like Kai?

Taehyung couldnt stop thinking about it.

As much as he wanted to be a permanent model for a foreign brand- he didnt want to leave this part of his life behind... not when Jungkook had openly dropped he liked his presence.

Taehyung sighed softly, shaking the thoughts away from his mind.

It was too early to think, to be honest and Taehyung was not up for any sap shit.

November was a pain in the ass.

The butt-biting cold weather and the heavy workload with the approaching yearly award shows was too much to handle in Taehyung's opinion.

Namjoon didnt lie with the hectic schedule... and honestly the male felt like he needed a break... maybe a drink?

A drink wouldnt hurt... right?

Deciding to hit the club later that evening, the brown haired male beamed with positive energy.

Humming to himself, Taehyung got out of the elevator heading towards practice room B-15

Like always, Jungkook was practicing hard, his eyes focused on his reflection and damp hair sticking to his forehead from the sweat.

His eyes flickered to the new presence in the room, who smiled with a subtle wave and Jungkook simply smirked, wiggling his eyebrows funnily to reciprocate the greet.

Taehyung sat in his usual spot, taking a picture or two of the raventte, if he needed to upload any on Twitter or Instagram later.

Jungkook paused the music after 10 minutes, walking towards where Taehyung was seated.

Jungkook huffed a little, from the strenuous dance routine and Taehyung handed him a water bottle.

"How was the meeting?" Jungkook asked as he gulped water from the bottle.

Taehyung subtly rolled his eyes and sighed "it was fine... I almost fell asleep"

Jungkook chuckled a little as he shook his head to push the hair away from his eyes.

"Ah.. you're such a mess" Taehyung clicked his tongue with a hint of disbelief and amusement "turn around Kook"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes but then resorted to obey the older, his back portraying an image of a shield.

"Sit down you tower- I can barely see the top of your head" Taehyung added rolling his eyes graciously knowing Jungkook couldnt see it and get mad at him.

Huffing, Jungkook sat on the chair with his arms crossed.

Taehyung shuffled his bag, looking for something.

Turning back to the raventte, Taehyung gingerly drove his fingers down to Jungkook's scalp, feeling the boy tense under his fingers. Jungkook's biceps flexed as his shoulders rose a bit and the jaw clench was pretty much evident.

Taehyung smirked a little from above, knowing the simple act was affecting Jungkook tenfolds.

The brown haired male didnt really think through of the after effects of doing what he was doing at the moment but he was glad he went through it, cause goddamit- he liked it when Jungkook reacted to his touch.

Realizing, the younger had a thing for his hair being tugged- Taehyung tugged onto the raven locks a little, making Jungkook tense even more- a small gasp leaving his throat.

Taehyung suppressed his laugh and then continued raking Jungkook's hair back at one point. Twisting the hair tie around the locks of raven hair in his hand, Taehyung tied it up into a small ponytail so that it wouldnt fall into his eyes, blocking the view.

Taehyung grinned at his little craft, mentally patting his own back.

"Didnt know you liked it that much" Taehyung teased, his eyes glinting.

"Like what?" Jungkook asked, regainingbhis composure- his face more clearer now and the faint hue of pink dusted on his cheeks.

"My fingers in your hair" Taehyung laughed "you were like.... like this close to moaning" Taehyung said, with a shit eating grin on his face while bringing up his thumb and index finger close to emphasize his statement.

Jungkook mildly scoffed and looked away, blushing madly from the fact that he was caught so easily.

Watching this, Taehyung laughed even more. His hands clutching his stomach ad his sweet laughter erupted into the air.

"You like my fingers up your ass but I dont see myself commenting on that- maybe I should start with that sometime.." Jungkook said poking his tongue against his inner cheek as a dangerous smirk carved it's way up on his lips.

Taehyung's face dropped down to ten shades of red, his words colliding in his throat.

"Wh- Jung- Jungkook!!!" He hissed with annoyance and embarrassment as Jungkook fed from the amusement displayed, a deep chuckle leaving his throat.

"Did I lie?" Jungkook teased, tilting his head to watch Taehyung.

"That's not fair. You cant just talk like that without dropping a headsup" Taehyung whined slightly, his face still red from the obvious situation.

"You're cute" Jungkook cooed.

"You're annoying" Taehyung retorted  huffing and shuffling away from the raventte. "I'm gonna go out for some a-"

"Taehyung" Jungkook spoke up, ceasing the latter's steps who turned to look at the raventte. Jungkook licked his lips lightly, the smirk evident as his eyes glinted teasingly "I do like your fingers in my hair..."

Taehyung was speechless and his cheeks ablaze not expecting the sudden confession considering the raventte had his ego and pride higher than the Mt. Everest.

"I- I'm gonna go-" Taehyung squeaked before running out of the door as Jungkook chuckled.

His heart beating wildly in his chest and a stupid grin on his face watching his own reflection.

Jungkook picked up the water bottle and drank some more water to control all of his thirsts deep down.

He was about to head back to practice but a small 'ding' made him instinctively turn towards the phone dropped on the chair.

Jungkook really didnt mean to peek into Taehyung's temporarily abandoned phone, he really didn't... but his eyes caught the series of text messages

Deadass#17 (aka Jaehyun): Wanna hang out today?

Deadass#17 (aka Jaehyun): Black Pearl. At 9.

Jungkook paused, his mind clouding a little.

Why was Jaehyun talking to Taehyung? Did Taehyung know him? They seem pretty close if he invited him to a club.

Jungkook unintentionally curled his fingers at the thought of the asshole hanging out around Taehyung.

It was unnerving... but he trusted Taehyung.

He wouldnt sleep with anybody else. He wouldnt.

Scoffing at the contact name, Jungkook believed Taehyung found Jaehyun just as annoying as he did, if he had to go to the lengths of naming him 'deadass#17'

Shaking his thoughts away, Jungkook went back to practicing. His mind wandering around Taehyung while unconsciously cooking up a plan to get him going anywhere but the club.

*******

Taehyung dumbly watched the boy seated ahead of him chuckle awkwardly.

He was dressed up and all ready to head to a club but only to find Jungkook outside his apartment standing by his car with a mask.

"This is nice..." Jungkook mumbled to himself, his gaze following the fairy lights to avoid the older's stare.

Taehyung sighed "Jungkook..."

"Yes?"

"Why did you drag me to a cafe at 8.30 pm when its almost their closing time?"

"Hm?" Jungkook licked his lips innocently.

Taehyung sighed again, standing up "c'mon let's go- these people are literally lazer glaring at us to leave since its past their hours. These people need to go home Jungkook"

The latter sighed, discreetly glancing the cashier and the waitress who impatiently tapped her fingers.

Okay- they were lazer glaring.

Jungkook sighed and stood up, following Taehyung's trail out of the cafe.

"Okay since we're standing here like complete idiots, let's stick to my original plan. I was heading to a club-"

"No." Jungkook deadpanned.

"What- Jungkook c'mon~~ I'm not gonna waste all these efforts to stand in a sidewalk." Taehyung crossed his arms.

The brown haired male looked absolutely stunning in the silvery blue silk shirt with dangling earrings and light makeup with the skinny Jeans hugging his thighs.

Taehyung looked too beautiful to walk into a club that had a greater ratio of assholes and bitches wanting to fuck around and considering the man Jungkook was- he would not allow that to happen.

Maybe... he was a little possessive.

Yes, they weren't dating. Yes, they were 'straight' to the outside world. And Yes, the Earth is infact spherical.

But fuck that- Jungkook was a little too possessive over what he had subconsciously claimed as his.

And Jungkook didnt like to share.

And he wouldn't like to share Taehyung in any form.

"Are you even listening to me?" Taehyung snapped, a little annoyed from the lack of response from the raventte.

"Yeah.." Jungkook sighed.

They werent dating. They were just friends, who slept with each other. He had no partake in this.

"Okay then what are we waiting for? C'mon let's go~~" Taehyung whined dragging him to the car.

Jungkook reluctantly got into the car, driving slower than usual to their destination. Luckily, Taehyung didnt notice this as he was busy in his phone, a visible frown tugging on his face swiping through a certain text message.

Fuck.

Why is that straight but not straight asshole gonna be there? Taehyung thought to himself.

He glanced at Jungkook who drove with an emotionless face.

Is it too late to head back?

Taehyung gulped slightly. Jungkook looked like he was ready to bitchslap if he'd pop another nerve and the brown haired male decided against it, sinking down in his seat. Angry Jungkook was the last thing he needed at the moment.

It was the time for some professional assholery and he silently prayed his defences would work against the club perv.

Jungkook parked his car and the two got out, walking towards the entrance. Jungkook had his mask on, considering his reputation and fame- while Taehyung had his face full on display catching a lot of people's eyes--- which Jungkook wasnt very fond of.

I mean yeah- he wouldnt have minded if they were like 'wow... he's so beautiful' The fact that they were basically like 'wow.. he's so beautiful, can my pussy take him' or 'wow.. can I put my dick inside him' bothered him.

The urge to wrap his arm around Taehyung's pretty waist was strong, but thinking the latter would consider it odd- Jungkook decided against it as he stomped his way in his chunky Prada boots imagining all those people under his feet.

Okay- firstly, Jungkook.. wasnt like this.

But he couldnt really help his thoughts.

The inside of Black Pearl was warmer and noisier in contrast to the outside environment.

The club had striking purple neon lights attached at the corners of the ceiling to illuminate, but also to give the dark and excitement bubbling aura.

The dancefloor was crowded like jam-packed sardines sticking close, making out, grinding on strangers and what not.

Jungkook glanced at the brown haired male who's eyes were sparkling and a grin on his face.

"Let's get drinks!" Taehyung yelled through, since the music was too loud.

Jungkook nodded, securely holding his black mask as he followed the male, eyes vigilant to catch any signs of his elementary enemy.

They both settled down on seats near the bar counter.

"Gentlemen... what's your posion?" The bartender, a man probably in his late 20s asked with a flashy smile. His hair neatly styled to the side as his eyes glinted with mischief.

"Seonghwa!" Taehyung greeted "lookin' good these days"

Seonghwa grinned "you know what they say when it comes to sexy bartenders- the more yall get wasted, the more we glow up. The Ka-Ching works it's way up baby"

Taehyung laughed airily, while Jungkook watched with his tongue poking his inner cheek.

Jealous? No.

"So, who's the date?" Seonghwa asked looking over at Jungkook, his eyes glinting.

"Um... he's- uh... not my date-" Taehyung chuckled nervously and Seonghwa turned to him with a are-you-serious? look.

"He works for me" Jungkook cut him off, slightly tugging his mask to reveal his face- not giving two shits if his identity would be spread cause he wanted to make sure Seonghwa would stay the fuck in his lane and not swoon over.

"Oop-" Seonghwa mumbled "Jeon Jungkook... oh my God- it's a pleasure to meet you..."

Taehyung groaned inwardly with Jungkook's stunt as Seonghwa naturally began talking to the raventte, entirely forgetting his existence.

I mean- its Jeon Jungkook, the nation's heartthrob... who in the right mind would throw this opportunity?

"So what will you take?" Seonghwa asked.

"Cosmopolitan- chilled though" Taehyung replied.

"Just water... I am not allowed to drink these days" Jungkook smiled innocently and Seonghwa cooed.

"And Seonghwa- uh... about Jungkook's presence, dont spread it kay?" Taehyung stepped in and Seonghwa smiled, running his fingers past his mouth- as if he were zipping them up.

"Not a word." He replied "I'll get right back at you guys" Seonghwa muttered as he turned to prepare Taehyung's drink.

"What was all that about?" Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who looked pretty smug at his victory.

"Nothing your pretty brain should worry about" Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung scoffed lightly but his thoughts soon dissolved as another topic striked up.

It wasnt almost an half an hour later of chatting and Taehyung- gulping two alcohic drinks he heard a familiar voice.

"V Sunbaennim!"

The two turned to look at the same time.

Taehyung smiled "oh? Chungha? Taeyong? Johnny!!"

Taehyung stood up to greet the group with a hug, wide smiles on their faces.

"Where's Irene?" Taehyung asked.

"She had somewhere else to go.." Chungha replied "but it's so nice to see you... oh my God- it's been so long"

"I know right?" Johnny added, as Taeyong hummed.

Taehyung closed off saying he was alone in the club, closing off Jungkook from the discussion- not wanting to draw any attention towards him and although Jungkook felt grateful, he wasn't all that happy about it.

"V Sunbaennim- I dont know if you're into men or women.. but there's an extremely hot guy looking right at you- oh no- He's coming right here!" Chungha whisper shouted through the music.

Taehyung gulped inwardly, bracing himself mentally.

Jungkook was right beside him. Right. Beside. Him.

The three younger models had their eyes trained on the figure wading through the crowd while Taehyung subtly glanced at the raventte who's eyes were focused on the counter.

"Don't." He said. It was crystal clear. The threat in his tone setting off excitement in Taehyung's nerves.

Although he felt bad, he had been ignoring the raventte the whole time, he wanted to see more reactions from him. He wanted to see Jungkook reacting to him- to his doings... only him.

He wanted to see him get mad.

Maybe the alcohol in his veins was coursing a little too crazy- but Jungkook sounded too damn hot for Taehyung to give a shit about his threats.

Rough sex? Cool- Angry and Rough Sex? Damn... he could only imagine. Taehyung began feeling a little too hot under his clothes.

"Then stop me." Taehyung turned to face Jungkook, the teasing tone dripping from his voice.

"I'm warning you." Jungkook replied, his tone ten octaves deeper.

"Enjoy the show Jeon..." Taehyung smirked watching Jungkook's fingers curl into a fist.

"Oh Jaehyun-" Taehyung faked a smile. Yes, faked. He didnt like Jaehyun even a bit. But to satiate his own demons and rile up Jungkook's, he was willing to play this game.

A dangerous game, to which he had not been briefed about its consequences.

What could possibly a bunny-faced adorable, squishy, muscled man with a strain of extreme possessiveness with dangerous set of eyes and rough hands and a stamina to withstand 5 rounds back to back do?

LOL.

Taehyung was digging his own grave.

But... he didnt know that.

He didnt have to know that- cause.. where's the fun in that?

Taehyung smiled at Jaehyun.

"I didn't think you'd come to be honest-" Jaehyun smirked sexily- but not as sexily as Jungkook.

I saw your message in the car dumbass, what makes you think I came here for you?- was what Taehyung wanted to say, but bit back his words to stick to his fatal plan.

Taehyung chuckled with a flirty tone "I had nothing else to do.."

"Anyway- meet my friends. Chungha, Johhny, Taeyong" Taehyung said pointing to each person on his left.

"Guys.. this is Jaehyun" Taehyung spoke up looking at the three, who greeted the said male.

"Anyway- Taehyung, we're leaving now. Have fun!!" Johnny said while Chungha secretly winked with a thumbs up.

Taehyung felt guilty that his friends were thinking he was trying to get onto Jaehyun's boat.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Jaehyun asked innocently, but Taehyung was aware of his true intentions.

The fact that the scent of a strong alcohol wafted off of Jaehyun was enough for an answer.

"Sure!!" Taehyung grinned, settling down on his original spot- next to Jungkook. Jaehyun ordered the drinks, and Taehyung simply took one sip out of it to stay sober for what was coming at him.

"You're not into men... so why are you trying out for me? We are both straight" Taehyung said coming straight to the topic.

"But you're responding-" Jaehyun shrugged.

"Who says I'm not playing you instead?" Taehyung smirked in return.

"Fair enough. Do you wanna dance?" Jaehyun said, slightly irritated with Taehyung's answer but ended up faking  a smile.

A Dom vs a Dom... what more can you say?

And speaking of Doms.... the most ultimate Dom who was basically fuming in his seat sent a sharp glare at the brown haired male who smirked in return as he walked alongside Jaehyun, his hand wrapped around his waist.

Enjoy the show Jeon...

Enjoy the show.

Jungkook watched- just like that night of Jackson's party- Taehyung standing out in the crowd and his body moving to the beats of music.

Except for this time- there was an asshole holding onto his waist and swinging around him with a seductive gaze.

Jungkook was sober and angry and turned on and at the moment... the thought of fucking the daylights out of the brown haired male only seemed to be the solution.

So lemme phrase this again?

Jealous? No.

Jeonlous? HOLY FUCKING YEAH.

Taehyung moved his body sexily, looking back at Jungkook who was intensely staring at him.

Taehyung felt his heart leap in his chest, his hands all clammy suddenly and a jolt of adrenaline rushing through him.

Jungkook was looking at him.

At him.

He bit his lower lips, with hooded eyes as he looked at the raventte. Although Jaehyun's hands were all over his abdomen and his back pressed to the Male's chest- Taehyung's focus and eyes were on only one person in the room.

Just as he tilted his head teasingly, Jaehyun leaned in to attach his lips to the golden tan skin, making Taehyung jolt slightly- snapping out of his daze of seducing Jungkook.

He didnt have much time to react when he was harshly pulled back, a punch flying straight to Jaehyun's stomach who toppled over.

"That's it. You're getting it tonight." Jungkook growled into his ears and like ghosts Jungkook disappeared from the crowd with his hand wrapped firmly around Taehyung's arm.

In short words- he knew he was fucked.

*******

The car ride was silent- for the most. Taehyung could only hear his own heart beat and that's all it was.

The stiffening silence cramped with the dangerously sweet tension was making him feel tingly all over.

Okay- he may have gone a little over board... but the serial-killer vibe wasnt just it. He mentally recited a prayer he had remembered from Sunday Classes which he used to attend with Jimin.

Speaking of Jimin- would he know if he was found dead?

Probably? Probably not?

I mean- his brother did know the law.. he would find him...

But Jungkook could hide him in the mansion and no one would ever discover his body and his ghost would stay there, wandering-

A door slammed and Taehyung flinched, realizing the car was already parked in Jungkook's garage and the raventte had left the vehicle.

Fuck.

Is he really that mad?

Taehyung slightly gulped as he got out of the vehicle.

Stepping into the eerily silent mansion and the raventte nowhere in sight, it all felt so nostalgic.

A night out of club, into a dark mansion and all the way to a bed.

Taehyung waded across the dark and to the stairs successfully, as he knew the place at the back of his hand at the point.

He walked towards the only half-opened door that had a faint source of  moonlight seeping through.

Pushing the door open, Taehyung visibly froze.

"Close the door"

Taehyung gulped, shutting the door behind him.

Gathering his last sets of courage he took few steps forward. The tension rising with each of his step.

Jungkook shoved his hands into his pockets.

"You've been very... very... disobedient tonight" Jungkook said, his tone low.

Taehyung's skin tingled, secretly loving it deep down.

"I know.." Taehyung replied, his voice filled with lust.

Jungkook hummed and went towards the bed, sitting on the comfy mattress with his legs sprawled and his hands supported behind him.

"You told me to enjoy the show..." Jungkook tilt his head "go on... I'm watching"

Taehyung stilled.

He blinked. He blinked again.

Wait what?

"Strip."

On any given day, Kim Taehyung would have dropped a sass filled 'EXCUSE ME?!' But right now... his limbs were a slave to Jungkook's words.

Jungkook poked his tongue against his cheek watching the male who gulped setting his phone and watch on a little table behind him.

Taehyung's cheeks were flushed as he began unbuttoning his shirt- Jungkook intensely staring at him like a predator.

Taehyung unbuckled his pants and let it fall to the ground. His shirt following the next, slipping down his arms with his hardened buds all in display for the raventte.

"All the way.." Jungkook said and Taehyung mentally squeaked, pulling his briefs to his feet being completely exposed to the raventte.

He felt naked... he was naked.

Jungkook subtly licked his lips, wanting to give in already- but no... he was going to torture Taehyung tonight and that was the only thing on his mind.

"C'mere. Sit in the middle." Jungkook said patting the space on the mattress behind him and Taehyung's feet followed, making himself comfortable on the mattress as he sat upright.

"Put your greatest show... go on- pleasure yourself" Jungkook said, his gaze flickering from Taehyung's erection to his flushed face.

"Wh- Jungkook.. I-" Taehyung's eyes widened at the command.

"Do it."

God Taehyung felt so fucking embarrassed.

Ofcourse, ever since he had began sleeping with the raventte... he did try pleasuring himself from the other way when he was alone.... but suddenly doing it right infront of Jungkook.... Taehyung felt like he could faint.

Averting his gaze and lightly nibbling on his lips, Taehyung lowered his hand, grabbing his erection and stroking it, while biting back his lewd moans. Throwing the shame out of the window, Taehyung dragged his slick covered fingers lower until his index finger circled the rim of his hole and driving it in.

He jolted in his position, the pain seeping into him as he fingered himself, deeper and deeper, until his two digits were knuckles deep scratching onto the surface of his prostate- not enough for him to release but enough to drive him crazy.

A plethora of moans left his throat, ranging from curses and the Raventte's name who was stunned in his seat watching the scene unfold before his eyes with his pants straining for something to ram in.

"Jung-Jungkook... ah God.. I need you~" Taehyung moaned for the nth time and Jungkook snapped.

"Enough"

Taehyung opened his glossy eyes, his cheeks were a permanent shade of pink and Jungkook wondered how could he look so adorable and fuckable at the same time.

"Jungkook... I- I need you~" he whined slightly, his hands dragging forward.

"No touching me. Not until I tell you to." Jungkook said sternly, his gaze dark.

A small whimper left Taehyung's mouth, but he obeyed nonetheless.

"Pick a safe word" Jungkook mumbled as he unbuckled his pants, turning aside.

"Um... Cheese?" Taehyung replied, unsure since that was the first thing that came to his head.

Jungkook's gaze softened for a split second as he tried to hide his grin.

His faced turned stern again, turning to Taehyung.

"You have to know- that I'm not gonna just fuck you tonight. I'm torturing you and that is my intention. You can only use the safe word when it's too much, if I find you lying after the safe word- you'll recieve a punishment and trust me baby you dont want it" Jungkook licked his lips. "Am I clear?"

Taehyung wondered if Jungkook has been watching porn cause WHATTHEFUCK?

He felt nervous but excited at the same time, nodding his head.

Jungkook stood up on the mattress, his clothed crotch close to Taehyung's face.

Taehyung didnt need to be told, gulping to himself, he tugged onto the waist band and brought it down, Jungkook's manhood coming in display.

He gingerly wrapped his fingers around it, feeling Jungkook tense for a second and then relax. Leaning in, Taehyung licked the tip, the taste etched into his memory resurrecting.

With some more kitten licks, Taehyung engulfed the organ into his mouth, hollowing his cheeks as he famialirilized himself with Jungkook's manhood. He bobbed his head, taking Jungkook in as much as he could- his tongue swirling around to smoothen the flow.

The veiny ridges that rubbed against his inner cheeks combined with Jungkook's deep grunts was heavenly and Goddamit Taehyung was losing his mind.

He felt Jungkook's hands on either side of his head- raking his hair into soft fists as he thrusted himself into Taehyung's mouth, entirely lost in measure.

Taehyung tensed, feeling Jungkook's member tipping to the back of his throat. He gripped onto Jungkook's bare thighs from the feeling- and not having a control over his gag reflex.

Jungkook who was lost, rambled non sensical things and praises that lifted Taehyung's spirits. The boy opened his clenched eyes and moved in rhythm with the raventte's thrusts- his hands moving from Jungkook's thighs to his balls, fondling them slowly.

Jungkook jolted his gaze meeting Taehyung's who looked up at him with glossy eyes, taking him whole with his pretty pink lips wrapped around him.

Jungkook worked in faster, to release into Taehyung's mouth without a warning but the latter swallowed every bit of Jungkook- astonishing himself and the raventte.

"Good baby" Jungkook praised, his breaths ragged from the release but he was nowhere tired

"Now lay back..." Jungkook mumbled as he pulled his shirt overhead and dipping down to hover above Taehyung.

He dove down to kiss the male, the salty bitter taste from his own fluids entering his mouth as he hummed deeply before leaning away and watching Taehyung's eyes flutter open.

"Stay here. Dont move"

Taehyung watched, Jungkook move away from the bed and to his closet, searching something and then returning with a box in his hands.

"I'm not a sadist... but I want to do a lot of things to you, so maybe I am" he said with the same dark tone. "What's the safe word?"

"C-Cheese" Taehyung replied, slightly cursing at himself for stuttering as he stared at the ceiling. He didnt know what was in the box or what Jungkook was doing, but what he did know was he wouldnt be able to walk the next day.

Jungkook hovered above him again, diving into the golden tan neck and erasing any signs of that bitch Jaehyun from his skin.

Purple and red blossomed on his neck and Taehyung moaned, his hands itched to hold Jungkook but he knew better than that.

It was faint... but Taehyung felt something cold hovering against his hole.

He was dumbfounded, his mind working through trying to figure out what the fuck it was while completely being unaware to Jungkook locking his hands to the bed frame with a handcuff.

Taehyung's eyes flew open when Jungkook leaned away, a dangerous smirk on his face as the cold object slipped into him. His face twisted as he gasped.

"JUNGKOOK- What the- What the fuck?!" Taehyung gasped as Jungkook pushed the object deeper.

"Be nice... I'm trying to enjoy a show here" Jungkook said with a sadistic grin.

Flipping onto the switch, the vibrators on the dildo set off making Taehyung scream outloud, twisting in his bound arms.

The cold object was close to his prostate, but not close enough and the vibrations resonated all over Taehyung's body making him moan continuously. The heat pooling in his stomach and his dick profusely leaking with pre cum.

"Jungkook.. Jungkook.. Jungkook" he chanted over and over again, with tear stained cheeks as the said Male watched with pride pooling inside him.

His legs shook a little as he tilt his head upwards waiting for his sweet release, all until Jungkook grabbed onto his cock and slipping in something prim and tight around.

Taehyung's eyes shot open, landing on the metal ring around his manhood.

Taehyung whimpered, a broken string of curse leaving his throat from the immense uncontrollable pleasure beating him down into ruins.

"Koo~ no.. no.. please.. no please~ let me.. I want to-" he rambled in a small tone, as fat tears burst out from his eyes.

Jungkook continued watching Taehyung's expressions contort and sweat dribble down his face. His moans sounded so angelic, Jungkook found his own erection pretty bothersome. Jungkook speeded up the pace of the vibrations, making Taehyung scream loudly only for his orgasm to be denied the third time.

A river of tears trickled down Taehyung's face.

"You went too far Tae... I warned you-" Jungkook clicked his tongue, enjoying the scene of having Taehyung at his mercy.

"I know! I KNOW!" Taehyung yelled from the pain "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. please koo.. I want to release.. it hurts.."

Jungkook leaned in to kiss Taehyung's chest, his lips swirling around his nipples as his hand worked on the other bud.

"Hmm.. I dont think you're sorry" Jungkook rasped.

"N-NO! I am.. I am.. I'm sorry" Taehyung cried.

"Really?" Jungkook asked to look up at the brown haired male with a grin.

"Y-Yes..."

"Okay-" Jungkook grinned maniacally as he pushed himself into Taehyung's puckered hole, making the brown haired male scream.

Jungkook's tip collided with the base of the dildo that was snuggly settled in and he rocked his hips, the metal rubbing off but it gave mad senses of pleasure to the raventte.

Taehyung's fingers gripped onto the pillows as he shrieked out curses feeling Jungkook push in the dildo further in and it hurt so bad that it felt so good.

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE! NOT LIKE THIS! PLEASE I BEG YOU!!" He yelled, making the raventte stop.

"Beg?" Jungkook chuckled "this is not begging... beg me for real and I give you want you want"

Taehyung's breath was shaky, already being denied thrice from his release.

"Jungkook.. I want you.. I want you so bad. Please.. please I beg of y-you. I want you to fill me up.. I want you to take me and slam all of you into me. I'm sorry I teased you- I wont do it.. I promise. I dont even like Jaehyun- i swear to God- he's so weird. Please Jungkook.. please fuck me.. please do it.. please do it now-"

Jungkook hummed with delight, slowly pulling out the dildo and tossing it around the room.

He folded Taehyung's limbs and lowered himself. His own dick hovering dangerously close to Taehyung's hole. He unlocked the handcuffs, Taehyung's hands running straight to Jungkook's biceps.

The lube from the dildo was all set and ready for him and with a single thrust he tipped all the way in, making Taehyung arch his back from the pain and pleasure. Taehyung's tears never stopped pouring, wetting his cheeks.

Jungkook's hands intertwined into Taehyung's, pressing them against the pillow as his teeth nipped onto Taehyung's ear shell as his hips snapped dutifully caving into the wonderful heights of pleasure.

"Dont... you fucking... pull a stunt like that again.. I swear to God.. I swear.. to.. fucking God.. I will... chain you and fuck you for weeks without..  a rest..." Jungkook rasped into Taehyung's ears.

Each of his words igniting each and every cell with Taehyung's body as Jungkook thrusted- his each thrust colliding with his prostate.

Taehyung's toes curled as warmth spread all over his body, his mouth agape devouring the new taste of pleasure. He had no voice to moan or curse left within his body as his soul has drifted to cloud9

"Nobody. Nobody.. gets to touch you" Jungkook grunted, his voice dropping as his hips snapped faster and harder.

"You. Belong. To. Me." He rasped delivering a hard thrust to each word.

"You. Are. Mine. To. Touch."

"You. Are. Mine. To. Fuck."

You are mine to Love.

Jungkook gulped at the voice in his head.

Shaking his thoughts, Jungkook hungrily kissed Taehyung in attempts to wipe off the words in his head that was hung on the tip of his tongue.

He pulled onto Taehyung's tongue, kissing him deeply as his free hand worked on unbinding Taehyung from the tortuous tool around his manhood and stroking it dutifully.

In no time Taehyung came into his hands, on the verge of passing out from the exhaustion.

Jungkook followed soon- grunting and rambling curses as he released deep inside Taehyung.

Jungkook was a little tired- but noticing Taehyung was immensely exhausted, the raventte decided to stop, as he pulled himself out from the enclosed heat watching Taehyung clench and unclench onto air.

"Koo...." Taehyung mumbled, an irritated frown on his forehead.

"Mm?" Jungkook hummed as he tucked Taehyung's damp hair behind his ear and settled down on the mattress beside the male.

"Dont leave..."

"What?"

Taehyung creeped in closer snaking his hand around the raventte's torso "dont leave tomorrow... dont leave before I wake up... okay?... koo.. koo..."

Jungkook smiled softly, petting the brown locks.

Taehyung looked as soft as ever, his eyelashes draped and lips in a pout.

Jungkook relished in the warmth, finding comfort in Taehyung's arms as the male snuggled closer to him.

He had no reason to wake up early and leave the room anymore... he couldnt walk out- not when Taehyung requested him to stay....

He turned to Taehyung's sleeping form, kissing his forehead like every other time... but this time, his heart jittered even more. Like sparks flying out and the sweetest treats dissolving in his mouth.

He knew what this was.

"Goodnight Tae.." he whispered inhaling his scent.

And the moon finally lulled him to sleep drawing out the fating stars, inducing dreams on the single thought that he was about to say the words he had never imagined to arise from his mouth.

You are mine to Love.

You are mine.

Taehyung.

__________________

__________________

Author's Note:

So... about that Holy water...  make some for yourself please...

____

And omg I finally reached this chapter. I had been dying to reach here cause ma boi is finally aware of his feelings for Tae. CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?!?!??!?!?! I'm fangirling too, so let me be... lol.

____

Wow Break The Silence... really came for our necks hehe I'm not crying :")

I AM.   I    A  M.

Stay Gold is dropping tomorrow so I'm very excited woohoo... the preview fucking slapped- damn those notes honey...

And bangbangcon live? Im from the BBBC category... wbu?? (BBB= Broke Bitch Behaviour Club)

____

And okay- I've been listening to this song called "I'm you're girl" - KHAN... and its so cute like ?????????? I dont normally like the 'cute uwu' vibe gg songs (except for Twice... I kinda like some of their cute songs) but this one went straight to my heart on the first listen. But lol I found out they disbanded and now I'm like the depressed spongebob meme. Lol.

_____

And 24k views.... ... holy SHITSJKSK I'm sorry if I'm talking too much.. but this is my first fanfic and my first book to get so many views that's why I'm so damn happy

Also, I've been thinking about some new fanfics to put up soon.

AND.... Do yall want some SOPE content in this book... or should I not include it???? Please please lemme know... cause its crucial for the plot and for the timeline.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Stay safe yall-

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
98.2K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
182K 10.2K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
134K 5.2K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...