Sex [Chris Brown]

By YoItsBreezy_

I mean it's your choice if you want to click on this book. Just know to read at your own consent. Parental... More

// Encouragement \\
// Tuesday \\
// Studio \\
// Husky Love \\
// Neighbor \\
// Kamasutra \\
// Dark Lust \\
// Xìngbié \\
// Fan Luv \\
// Body Language \\
// Planes \\

// My First \\

39.5K 540 282
By YoItsBreezy_

  Ahh, My first! My sweet, sweet first. My first was with a girl by the name of Porsha. Porsha, Porsha, Porsha!!!! Damn, she was the one to gave me the slightest ideas of sex! She brought that out of me ... All of my creativity and need for sex, she was definitely the one. Porsha was about the age of 19 or 20 at the least while I was about 14 ... 15 maybe.

For my first time, I ain't know what to do. Usually, these teenage boys think they know what they're doing with a girl, but in reality are so fucking clueless as to where to put "it". I give props to the little teenage boys that knows what they're doing, respect to y'all. But I'm tellin' y'all, when I say I didn't know what to do. I REALLY didn't know what to do. But let's get into details and roll a flashback shall we?

Flashback

I was over my big bro Marcus house chillin on the couch, waiting for him to get back home from clubbing with his boys and a couple broads. I was doin' what normal teenage boys do, ya know... Channel surfing, stuck in some games, took em' back out, go to the fridge, eat a bag of chips, and repeat.

As I walked out of the kitchen, with a family size bag of chips for the third time. My bro, came in the house stumbling with two chicks who were also stumbling. These chicks was bad!! When I say bad, I mean Michael Jackson BAD!!!!! One was a mixed chick with red weave, and then there was the other with long black hair, she looked like a Latina with a fat ass.

So, I just stood there and shook my head walking back to the couch like I ain't see shit. I continued channel surfing until I heard a loud thud. I jumped up off of the couch, being the little protective brother I am. I walked upstairs and busted through my brother's bedroom door, to see him in his boxers and two of the broads almost naked. I just stood there blandly, thinking shit happened. When, clearly they was feelin on my bro.

They all shot their heads at me and I heard the two girls giggle. I was so awkward, I ain't know whether to walk out or ask what the hell was going on. So I just stood there.

"Nice that you could join us, Lil Bro." Marcus slurred. The girls started kissin on him. I made a stank face and was about to walk out until Marcus stopped me.

"Yo, Chris. Why don't you go to your room and chill a little bit." Marcus asked. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"For what? I'm downstairs chillin'." I said, feeling even more awkward, so awkward that I'm feeling suspicious.

"Aight then, go turn the tv off and go to your room." He said, more like commanded.

I ain't feel like arguin', so I just did what he said. After I turned the tv off and put the chips back. I went up to my room like he said, but when I opened the door ... One of them sexy broads was in my room, the one with the fat ass? Yeah, she was on my bed, with her legs wide open. So, you know I'm a teenage boy, and teenage boys can't control themselves ... At all. I mean, she was basically a grown ass woman with a banging ass body. What teenage boy wouldn't get hard at that?

"Aye, what you doin' in my room? You supposed to be with my brother." I said, walking towards her and trying to get her out of my room.

"Your brother sent me in here. To ..." She started hearing her sexy latin accent, as she stood up and began swirling her finger on my chest. "Show you some things."

I gave her a weird expression and backed the hell away from her. I didn't know what she was on or what she wanted to get on. I was one of those clueless teenage boys.

"Show me what?" I asked, beginning to get a little nervous.

She started walking towards me, as I started backing up. I had to stop when my back hit up against the wall. So she was now super duper close to me; so close that her big breasts were resting against my flat scrawny chest.

Without warning, she just kissed me. I never had my first kiss, so this was all knew to me. So I just stood there with my eyes wide open and wanting her to get out.

She pulled away and sighed, placing her hands on her curvy hips. "Mmm, you know nothing." She said. "You virgin, no?"

I was intimidated and shook up, I couldn't even speak. I wasn't able to talk to this lady after that happened.

"Mmm." She thought, biting her lip seductively at me. "You a fresh one." She backed up until she flopped on my bed. "Come to me" She dragged seductively, as her index finger was motioning towards her.

I swallowed hard, and hesitated. I walked slowly to her, once I was in front of her she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me on top of her. She kissed me once more. This time, I was less shook up that I actually kissed back...Still hard, maybe even harder than before.

I felt her hands wrap around my weak shoulders and her legs wrap around my torso. She slid her tongue in my mouth which caused me to pull away and yell out an "EWWW"

She brought my head down to her lips, so she could whisper to me.

"Follow my lead, big boy. I help you" She whispered seductively in my ear and licked it.

Ugh, I felt so weird at that point, but then again I really liked it.She flipped us over to where she was on top of me. She kissed me once again, shoving her tongue in my mouth again. I started getting in the moment, my hands went from the bed and straight to that ass! I grabbed a handful and rubbed it. I felt her smile in the kiss. Then, she pulled away and kissed my cheek. Down to my jaw, then she started kissing my neck. My breath got really short, it felt food.

She stopped and sat up, still on top of me.

"Take off your shirt." She demanded.

I ain't hesitate at all, I threw that bad baby on the floor and she continued gettin lower and lower. Until, she got to my pants. She looked up at me with her lustful eyes and devilish smirk. She began sliding down my pants, then my basketball shorts, then my boxers. I was now laying in bed, naked with a grown ass woman on top of me. I looked down at her to see her looking at my ... You know.

"You're a big boy, baby." She said.

I didn't put much thought into how big I was down there. I thought it was just a part of my body to help me pee. I felt her warm hands grab my mans down there. I shot up and pushed her hands away. She just pushed me back down and told me what she said earlier. "Follow my lead".

I felt her hand going up and down, up and down, up and down. It felt soooooo good, that I didn't know what to do. I was groaning and losing my breath. She began going faster, I felt my eyes shut close and then I felt a warm wet opening surround around my private area. I literally dragged out the loudest groan in my entire life. I opened my eyes to see her sucking my ... Lord. I threw my head back and enjoyed the pleasure. She kept going and going, with her head going up and down. I started gripping the sheets, feeling this certain urge. It felt like I had to pee. So of course, me being the dumbass.I told her I did have to pee.

"Ahhh shit. Ahh shit. Wait,I have to pee!" I said, in a groan.

She just kept going and going, until some white liquid came shooting out. So my dumbass was thinking in the brain like: Isn't pee supposed to be yellow? She hissed and spit whatever came out of my dick and out of her mouth and onto my penis.

"That was not pee, mi amor. That was cum." She said, as she stood up and laid down next to me. I sighed, getting really sleepy.

"No, No! We not done." She shrieked. I sighed.

"What now?" I questioned.

"Come on top of me." She said. I sat up and got on top of her. "Now, go to my panties and pull them down."

I gave a confused look but I did it anyway, being clueless as always. I looked at her private area and oh my God did it look weird.

"Now I want you to listen carefully, baby." She started. I nodded. She propped her legs up in front of me. "Put your mouth on the little slit you see in front of you, and lick it."

I looked at this bitch like she was crazy. She wanted me to put my mouth on her little part. Noooo. I refused.

"Do it..." She begged, in a growl. I sighed and shook my head.

I looked away and closed my eyes. I faced her area, and licked it. I heard her hiss.

"Keep licking and licking. And then, stick your tongue in and twirl it. Kind of like you eating ice cream." She said, sounding out of breath. "Go go ... Hurry."

I did what she said, I licked and licked and licked. She kept moaning and hissing. Then, I remembered she said stick my tongue in there. I did so, and she grunted. I grabbed her by her legs and pushed them up further, I began swirling my tongue, her moans were driving me insane and I wanted to keep going. Plus she tasted kinda good, like tropical fruit. I flicked my tongue repeatedly up and down at a fast pace and her legs started shaking, whatever that meant. She moaned even louder and that was not stopping, me, if anything it was motivating me. I felt her walls or whatever they're called, tighten around my tongue and I felt liquids running out of her. That must've been "cum", she was still moaning and breathing loud.

"Slurp it, slurp it, slurp it!!" She called out. I slurpped it and she let out a deep relieving sigh. I stood up and she sat up still panting.

"You learn quick, mijo." She smiled. "Lay down. We're not close to finished."

I nodded and laid down, she climbed on top of me again. This time I felt her area on my penis.

"You will love this. Every chicka should do this for you." She chimed. I nodded and watched her closely.

She grabbed my penis again, but this time. She put it to her area and I felt this amazingly warm and soft feeling tighten around my penis. It felt better than the other thing she did. I don't know what this is called but his shit right here, feels amazing.

She was bouncing and bouncing, while her hands were placed onto my chest. She was moaning and biting her lips, I watched her big breasts go up and down, as she went up and down.

"Oyy Papi. You big for a mijo." She moaned out.

I wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying, she said something. I just nodded while biting down on my lip, and taking in this amazing feeling. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips, she looked down at me as I looked up at her groaning. I threw my head back and she stopped. I shot my head up in anger.

"Why'd you stop?" I questioned. She giggled and came down to kiss me on my lips. She stayed positioned.

"Grip my hips." She instructed. I did as told. "Now, move my hips the way you want them to."

I frowned and began moving her hips in a circular motion. She started moaning automatically. I opened my mouth, and felt myself wanting to release again.

"Oh my God. Ahhh shit! AAHHH SHIT!!" I yelled, getting excited.

I kept controlling her hips, as I gripped her hips tighter and brought her down harder on my penis. She was moaning like crazy, and I kept going. She scratched my chest, but so much adrenalin was pumping through my blood that I could not feel the pain.

"O-o-oh my g-o-od!! Chrissss! Like that, just like that! Oh... Yes yes yes!!" She moaned out.

I kept going, until I felt myself get shook up and I felt myself release, she rained down on me. We both let out two big groans, and she got off of me and laid down next to me.

"You. Are. Going. To. Be. So. Good. In. Bed. When. You're. Older." She painted, trying to catch her breath. I didn't say anything. I just nodded.

As the night went on, I was continuously learning things that I never knew. The feelings were so genuine and on-going that I never wanted her to stop teaching me these things. But she eventually had to stop because by the time she finished teaching me those things, it was 9'o clock in the morning.

~~~

Well, you can say that I slept in all damn day. It was the summertime so, I didn't have to wake up and go to school. Porsha was the best!! Next time I see her, I will repay her for all the things she did to create such a sex God like me. Shit, she might be 30 now, maybe even married but I will make sure when I see her, I'm hitting it regardless of how she look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...
62.9K 1.9K 45
Y'all I'm Not Good With Descriptions (There's a lot of "Then" in this book, because I didn't know how to transition my sentences back then. And I don...
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
43.9K 1.1K 31
This is my first August Alsina book so plz read and give me your feed back :)