Life with 8 brothers | ✔️

By cloudy_Alya

Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia goin... More

•°•°• Welcome!💜 •°•°•
•°•°• Aesthetics •°•°•
•°•°•Mansion•°•°•
•°•°•ch1:Annoying Idiots•°•°•
•°•°• Ch2: First Day •°•°•
•°•°•Ch3:Badddd Idea•°•°•
•°•°• ch4: Troubles love me •°•°•
•°•°• Ch5: Rules •°•°•
•°•°• Ch6:Scared •°•°•
•°•°• Ch7: a lot of killing •°•°•
•°•°• Ch8: Hidden Secrets •°•°•
•°•°• Ch9: A lot of hugs •°•°•
•°•°• Ch11: Old Friends •°•°•
•°•°• Ch12:Bodyguard •°•°•
•°•°• Ch13: Laughs & Tears •°•°•
•°•°• Ch14: Rage •°•°•
•°•°• Ch15: Sorry •°•°•
•°•°• Ch16: Toilet Creep •°•°•
•°•°• Ch17: live A Little •°•°•
•°•°• Ch18: The Package •°•°•
•°•°• Ch19: Worried •°•°•
•°•°• Ch20: Quality Time •°•°•
•°•°• Not An Update •°•°•
•°•°• Ch21: Lukie Pookie •°•°•
•°•°• Ch22: Lies •°•°•
•°•°• Ch23: School Trip •°•°•
•°•°• Ch24: First kiss? •°•°•
•°•°• Ch25: Cell Partners •°•°•
•°•°• Ch26: Elijah Habibi 😢 •°•°•
•°•°• Ch27: Stubborn •°•°•
•°•°• Ch28: Confessions •°•°•
•°•°• Ch29: sacrifices •°•°•
•°•°• Ch30: Getting Along •°•°•
•°•°• Ch31: Date •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel ? •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel •°•°•

•°•°• Ch10: My saviour •°•°•

70.3K 1.8K 1.8K
By cloudy_Alya

Please read the A/N at the end! ❤

°•°•°•°•°•°•

I didn't even know what happened.

One second we were driving, and then suddenly out of nowhere, a blinding light flashed in our eyes.

Crash!!

I blinked once.. Twice..

My vision was blurry, I couldn't register what just happened, I felt a warm liquid on my head, I tried to move my hand but I couldn't….it was stuck.

I looked around and Jason was unconscious with blood covering his white t-shirt. I wanted to shout for help but I couldn't mutter a word.

"Ja.." I coughed and tried to speak again" J-jason!".

"Jason" This time I shouted louder "please wake up"

"Cole! Ella!" I cried out, but none of them answered.

"Noo... Please wake up!" I said between my cries.

I couldn't help the voice in my mind that was telling me how this is my fault and how this wouldn't have happened if we stayed home.

I shouldn't have ignored the bad feeling I had!

And that ladies and gentlemen is what I was imagining the whole time until we reached the party.

When we reached the house the party had already started, music was blaring out of the house, cups were scattered everywhere on the house porch, people were everywhere dancing and drinking.

We made our way through the people and headed toward the kitchen,since Ella wanted a drink, which Cole protested on, but she ignored him.

The moment we entered the kitchen I noticed Jane and Jake chatting together. When Jane noticed me she smiled and hugged me " I'm so glad you made it!" Jane said " Jake this is Sophia. And Sophia, this is Jake!" She added.

"I already had the pleasure to meet her" Jake said with a smile.

"Yeah! Thank you for everything by the way. I wish we met in a better situation!" I said.

"Uhem!" Ella scoffed interrupting us" Are you going to introduce me to this handsome or what?" She said smirking.

"Ella!" Jason and Cole growled warningly.

"Oh chill..I was just kidding!"

After introducing everyone to each other , we chatted for a while, Jane told me that she talked with Raymond and that things is going well between them.

Jane and Jake excused themselves to go and check whether their friend arrived yet or not. Then Ella went to the living room to dance, dragging Cole with her just to annoy him.

The reason i wasn't dancing with her too is because i wanted to use the toilet so badly, i probably shouldn't have drank coke that much, Jason was trailing behind me, i tried to convince him that I'll be okay on my on but he didn't buy it because, i quote ,' I'm not gonna let my sister go to the toilet,alone, in a house full of drunk teenagers'.

We headed upstairs , since the toilet downstairs was crowded, no one was allowed upstairs,but I guess Jane won't mind.

While going upstairs we passed two guys speaking in the same weird language my brothers used last night, which turned out to be talian , i couldn't understand a word,obviously, but Jason seemed to understand because I felt him stiffen beside me.

"Go ahead and use the toilet, I'll just make a phone call quickly" Jason said as we reached the toilet." Don't go anywhere. Stay here until I'm back. Okay?" He added sternly, to which I nodded.

"Use your words Sophia" He said.

I rolled my eyes and said "yes!".

"Don't give me attitude, little girl" He said glaring, he then pushed me inside the toilet and left.

I finished my business and walked outside the bathroom but Jason was not here yet. What now? Am I supposed to stand here and  guard the bathroom.

My thoughts were cut short when a huge ,scary, drunk guy, he looked around 22 ,approached me.

"Hey kitten" I shivered disgusted from the nickname .

"What are you doing here by yourself? Are you looking for some company?" He said stuttering.

I just ignored him and waited patiently for Jason to come back. He came even closer to me and I can feel my heart racing.

Oh fuck it! Jason can call me when he's done! I'm not gonna wait for him here while a freaky guy is checking me out.

I walked near the wall in an attempt to be as far as possible from that dude, as I reached the stairs I was pulled back by my wrist.

I started freaking out and sure enough that scary guy was the one who pulled me. "Leave me alone!" I said while trying to escape.

" Now now...Why would I do that?" He replied, smirking.

" Because if you don't my brothers will beat the shit out of you?" I know I shouldn't have used my 'brothers card' but I needed to scare him and I'm sure me telling him that I'll beat his ass won't scare him.

He just chuckled and came even closer, he then  placed his lips next to my ears and said " Don't  worry baby girl.. I won't hurt you!" Now i hate this nickname even more! He then started kissing the area next to my ears.

I tried pushing him but he wouldn't budge, I tried kicking him but he yanked my hair backwards, so much for not hurting me, and said " Stop struggling bitch" .

"Leave me the fuck alone asshole!!" i shouted , by this time tears started spilling out of my eyes .

Then , thank god,he was ripped off me, i expected it to be Jason but it was a strange guy, i couldn't see what he looked like since his back was turned to me while he was beating the shit out of that  fucking asshole.

My saviour, yes I'm gonna call him that, stopped beating the jerk when he lost his consciousness and turned around to look at me and ...oh my god he's hot.

He's 6,3 with muscular body, he has dark blue eyes and blond hair. The way his hair was messy made him look even hotter,it looked so soft that I just want to put my hand through his hair and make it even messier. (Picture below).

"Are you okay?" My saviour said.

"I'm fine! Thank you !" I said with a smile of appreciation.

"What are you doing up here.. Alone?" He questioned me.

"I wanted to use the toilet since the one downstairs was crowded, " I said shyly.

He opened his mouth ready to reply but my brother has the best timing. Note the sarcasm.

At first he was looking at his phone , when he raised his eyes and saw us he froze. When his eyes landed on my saviour and then on my teary face he marched towards me, fuming, and pushed my saviour away from me.

"Sophia! Why are you crying?" He said

Then he grabbed my saviour from his shirt and shouted to his face  " Ace! You fucking asshole. What did you do to her!?".

"Jason! He didn't do anything" I said trying to pull him away from my saviour, which now i know his name is Ace.

Cole then came out of nowhere ,with Ella trailing behind him, when he saw my state and the other two he said " What the fuck is going on here? What did this motherfucker do now?"

Now?! Wait, they know him?

No shit Sherlock! How else would they know his name? My inner self said.

"He didn't do anything! In fact he saved me" I said pointing towards the unconscious jerk.

Jason's eyes softened and he let go of Ace, still he pushed him, and came back toward me.

"Are you okay!" He said cupping my face. I nodded then said "yes" remembering to 'use my words'.

" You know, if it was any other situation i wouldn't have allowed you to touch me and get away with it" Ace said " But this time I'll make an exception, just because of Sophia"  The way my name rolled… shut up brain!

Jason walked back towards Ace, meanwhile Ella came to my side and gave me a sad smile , Cole was standing on my other side with his jaw clenched.

Jason chuckled darkly and said " Are you threatening me?" He laughed even louder which made Cole smirk" What are 'you' going to do about it?" He added emphasizing the you.

"You know i can wipe you off so easily.. So watch your mouth" Jason added poking his chest.

"Just because you saved Sophia I'll let it slip" Jason added " The next time I won't be this generous" He continued then said to us "let's go"

As Jason passed the unconscious asshole, he grabbed his face and took a picture of him, he then stood up and kicked the jerk a couple of times before heading, with us trailing behind him, to the stairs.

Ace said one last thing before we left " se solo tu ascoltassi!" (If only you listened!)

Jason looked back at him one more time, i swear i saw hurt on his face  but it was quickly replaced by his poker face, maybe i was imagining.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(A/N): Hey everyone! What are your thoughts about this chapter?
Who's your favorite brother so far?

Sorry the chapter isn't that long but i had a lot of things to do!! I hate these online classes!

Also, i edited the 'Cast chapter' and changed it into esthetics! So please check it out and tell me what you think.

As for Ace, i was confused whom to choose between these two(pictures below)  so i sent them to some of my friends and relatives, and the first one won (11 to 10 votes).

1)

( clearer photo of the above guy, below.)

(He looks better in the first lmao)

2)

Tell me wich one of them do you think suits Ace's role the best. If the votes result changes I'll change the character.( voting will stop when the next chapter is published).

💙And, since this chapter wasn't that long.....I got a surprise for the next chapter! So stay tuned💙.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Love you all ❤. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 37.9K 123
Carrie Bogiatto was just six years old when her mother took her away. Away from her father, away from her brothers, away from her life. And she took...
4M 85.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
628K 15.4K 64
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
317K 8.4K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.