Where I Belong (BxB) HIATUS

By MsBooPotato

NOVEMBER 30 2019 Warning! This is a BoyXBoy story if it's not your thing please do not read and leave hate c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
HIATUS
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

4.3K 151 12
By MsBooPotato

Cole's POV

I woke up from the pain on my back and numbness on my limbs. I cannot move an inch as I laid on the bed. Everything feels heavy as my eyes focused on the ceiling inside Arias's cabin.

The sun was in the highest and yet I still want to sleep more.

"Do you want water? " Arias asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

I could only stare at him, my throat was so dry from all the screams I made again last night. I gulped and he took that as a cue to reach out for the glass of water.

I stared at him in confusion and he took the water inside his mouth. I blushed immediately when he raised my head from the back of my neck and fixed his mouth on mine.

Transferring the cold liquid which I do not have a choice but to accept. I closed my eyes tightly when he decided to explore my mouth with his tongue after. A moan escaped my lips and embarrassment indulged me from the inside.

He pulled away and gave me a manly smile.

"One more? "

"Can I drink it normally? " I asked when I finally found my voice and he let out a chuckle.

"One more I guess. " I frowned at him as he did it once again.

He's too stubborn.

"I brought some fruits, eat if you are hungry. " He pointed at the basket filled with mixed fruits. "I was called for a meeting and everyone will need to attend. You can call your friend to take care of you while we are gone." He looked back at me and I nodded. "I'll return soon. " I watched him as he stood up, fixing his clothes on the process.

So they are all leaving. I wonder what is it about?

Maybe it is about Austin... I bit my lower lip as I shook my worries away.

It's been three days since Austin was announced severely ill and the turnover of the throne was called off until he is better.

But I doubt that. It was a lie, my wolf will be in distress if he was really ill. I clenched my fist.

Austin might have decided to stay a little bit more with his wife alone in their cabin.

After this we will be together.

His lies returned to me and I furrowed my brows.

He can never fulfil the promises he made and now he's running away.

Austin is a coward.

He just gave me more reason to finally leave him, but...

"Arias, " I called and he looked down at me. "My mark-"

"I need to go. " He interrupted me and my heart sunk as he left a kiss on my for head before leaving the cabin in a hurry.

I knew it...

Three days had passed. Ever since then, Arias enjoyed engraving himself deep in me, desperately spreading his seeds inside me and I accepted them all.

I did what I was told and yet...

I closed my eyes as I focused my thoughts on my unmarked neck this time.

Arias wouldn't mark me until now.

Did he change his mind?

Wasn't he satisfied with me? Is it because I passed out so fast?

Does this mean, he won't bring me along?

My eyes watered up this time and I parted my lips to release silent sobs.

No... I don't want...

What's going to happen to me then?

I can't stay here.

I need to keep this child away from Austin. And I don't want Arias to-

I stopped myself immediately before I could say it. I just met that man and yet...

Argh!

This hurts.

A tear fell as I slowly opened my eyes after a few minutes.

"What should I do then? "

I asked myself as I finally able to move and sat on the edge of the bed. My whole body was so tired as I grabbed an apple from the basket beside the bed and ate it.

The first bite made me realized how hungry I was. It took three apples and a pear before I finally gained a little strength to think.

Think of a plan.

Arias obviously dodged the question before I could finish so he probably won't do it any time soon...

We made an agreement so why?

I clenched my fist as I stared at my tummy.

This is why I cannot trust anybody.

I need a new plan-

Or maybe not.

I clenched my fist as I looked at the cabin's door.

If the Alpha won't bring me along then all I need to do is help myself.

All I need is to escape on my own.

I nodded to myself before running my palm across my stomach.

This is my only way.

To save us both...

Arias's POV

"The boy was still alive, they kept him in the dungeon. " Sanity mumbled under her breath, making sure that I and the boys were the only one who heard her as we walked towards the Alpha's house.

"That old man will not kill his own son, will he? " Kali wanted to confirm beside me and I nodded before looking down at Sanity.

"That Alpha cheated on a manly fight so it is not impossible. " Sanity said in annoyance. "People who are greedy can do worst things without hesitation. "

What Sanity hates the most are cowards who cheat their way out in everything and people who does awful things for their own glory.

She's more manly than most men to be honest.

"What should we do then? "

"We can't just get involve to this Alpha, we are here for a mission not to fix their family feud. " Kali answered and I pouted at him.

"Kali so heartless. " Jura mumbled which earned him a deadly glare from Kali.

"And besides, if the Alpha was serious on bringing the omega with us then isn't this situation benefits us the most? " Kali looked back at me and this smart guy hit the jackpot.

It is, but if something happened to that boy then Cole will suffer without my mark on him.

But if I mark Cole then the boy might even die.

The sudden death of that boy might lead to something worse, this pack was already on their death-row with their current Alpha too.

But if I helped the boy to have his throne, save this pack along with him. He might take Cole away and I wouldn't accept that easily.

I let out a frown and everyone looked at me in shock.

A little wrong move which involves Cole will lead everything in chaos.

"Whoa, the Alpha is using his brain... "

"This is new-"

"Hush guys, let him think once in a blue moon. "

I grabbed Sanity's head and she gasped in shock as I playfully glared down at her.

"W-why only me!" She asked and the others laughed their ass off. She frowned in annoyance as I used her head for my elbow, leaning my chin on my palm while on it.

"For now we will stick to the plan. " I said, but Kali still have a lot of things to say so I shut him with a cold stare before he could speak.

There's gotta be another way to help this pack while keeping Cole.

Because if there's really none and I can only choose one, then so be it.

I smirked as I licked my lower lip.

Cole is not going anywhere.

***

I am so so sorry 😑 A lot of things happened in the past few days, but I swear to make it up to you.

I'll post another chapter by tomorrow if I finished it tonight.

Thank you for waiting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 14.8K 21
Klynn Blaire was a werewolf with the status of omega. He isn't liked by any and beat up by all, his life was full of shit. His 18th birthday would be...
721K 19.8K 22
" I want you, " He says. His hand trails down from my back to the back of my thigh. He pulls my leg up to his hip almost too casually. " So so bad, "...
240K 7.8K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
5.3M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...