πŒπŽπ“πŽπ‘π’ππŽπ‘π“ | JJK 🏁

By -kimtaesan

In which a mechanic who's always dreamed of driving her own car, sneaks into an illegal racing club, only to... More

| START |
| LAP 01 |
| LAP 02 |
| LAP 03 |
| LAP 04 |
| LAP 06 |
| LAP 07 |
| LAP 08 |
| LAP 09 |
| LAP 10 |
| LAP 11 |
| LAP 12 |
| LAP 13 |
| LAP 14 |
| LAP 15 |
| SEASON 2 EXCLUSIVES |🏁
| LAP 16 |
| LAP 17 |
| LAP 18 |
| LAP 19 |
| LAP 20 |
| LAP 21 |
| LAP 22 |
| LAP 23 |
| LAP 24 |
| LAP 25 |
| LAP 26 |
| LAP 27 |
| LAP 28 |
| LAP 29 |
| LAP 30 |
| SEASON 3 EXCLUSIVES 🏁 |
| LAP 31 |
| LAP 32 |
| LAP 33 |
| LAP 34 |
| LAP 35 |

| LAP 05 |

134K 6.1K 26K
By -kimtaesan

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 5/15 ═══════

💚🖤💚
Do you like my edit at the top?? Haha, my little gift to you! Thanks SO much for the support & patience! Please vote, spam & banter in the comments! Let's have a good time as we SHOULD.
. .

And don't play the audio yet! when I say ;)

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤
— THIS MORNING —

"Paps, I'm going to the hardware store for a while so just stick my dinner in the microwave 'kay thanks bye—!"

"Nowww wait a minute missy." He pauses from his work despite my efforts to escape. Dammit...

"Y-yes?"

"Going to the hardware store is going to make you late for dinner? The hardware store's only 5 minutes away."

"A different store." I blurt out.

Honestly, lying to his face is so hard. I'm not used to it at all.

Dad smiles at me with a tilted head.

"What's going on Shego? You keep disappearing from work and having dinner after midnight, I barely see you anymore. I mean it used to be the two of us, fixing up pick up trucks and binging on movie popcorn after work but lately I'm on my own. You know you can tell your old man anything, right?"

His words make me look down at my fingers in guilt and exhale...

I can't tell him. Not yet. I'm still new to the Gatti gang, I need to prove my trust before I can break any rules.

"I know Paps. And I'm sorry that I've been leaving you alone... But there's just something private I have to take care of for a while."

As if completely reading my mind, dad's face numbs in realization. "Wait... I know what's going on here."

"Y-you do?"

"Uh Huh." He nods, lips tucked and practically trembling as he sniffs with frowned brows. "You're sneaking out to see a secret boyfriend, aren't you?"

"What?! No—!"

"I bet he's all tall and handsome with tattoos, probably one of those delinquents you kids somehow fall for. One minute you're skipping work, the next, the two of you will be moving off to Acapulco together and forgetting all about your old man."

"Paps, I don't have a boyfriend."

"You don't?"

"No!" I chuckle at his dramatics. "I'm not going anywhere, you know that."

Dad knows I'm an intelligent girl and just wants to best for me, so he always freaks out at the thought of me succumbing to a meaningless lifestyle of sleeping around with garbage men. Not that I'd ever do that.

I spare him a hug before finally walking away. "I'll be back before dinner this time. Promise."

"Ok pumpkin. Just don't leave me hanging too long, or I'm watching Fast & Furious without you."

"Like hell you are!" I wave whilst leaving.

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════
— NOW —

I follow JK into the steel, graffiti-drenched alleyway door I've been curious about. It's an open planned car park that's been transformed into a hangout. Booze, couches, neon signs, pool tables, arcade machines and gaming consoles. They literally have everything.

"Whoa..."

"This is where the racers come to cool off and bring back their earnings after a race, so you won't be here much."

"What's in that room?" I point.

"That's Big Joe's office. Don't go in there."

"Why?"

"Boss' doesn't like anyone coming near his money. You're fortunate to even be seeing this place... Come." He pulls my wrist up the stairs that lead us back to the familiar backstreet.

It feels strange seeing the racing alleyway during day time. There's no crowd of people, no neon signs, and less luxury cars out, though I guess that's part of keeping a low profile.

"Yoohoo." JK snaps his fingers at my eyes.

Once I return him my attention, the muscular man crouches to lift up the narrow steel garage gate built into the alleyway wall. His display of tattoos, ripply shoulder blades and rag that somehow cooly hangs from his jean pocket is distracting, to say the least.

A shadowy cast travels up my body when it's lifted all the way to reveal a mini mechanics workshop.

"This is where you'll be set up."

"You're kidding." I enter the room and look around. There's not much equipment to accompany the shelves yet, I'll have to bring more tools and memorabilia to really make it feel like home. But the purple LED strip lights and modern grey counters give the rustic room a cozier feel.

"When a car needs tuning, you can either bring it in here or bring your toolbox to the car, depending on the circumstance. You'll get a cut whenever a car you've worked on wins a race."

"Got it." He hands me the keys.

"One thing though"

"Huh?"

"If you're working on someone else's car and I call you, you have to drop whatever you're doing and tend to me. I'm the one who got you this job, so my shit comes first.

"Oh... Okay."

Might as well call me your slave, while you're at it.

A car slowly rolls up into the alleyway behind us with 90's hip hop booming. JK looks above my head and nudges his chin, making me turn around.

"Q and Offset are here."

"Yo, JK!" Quavo tosses an elbow over his convertible door. The summer rays bounce off of his shades blindingly, it makes it hard to look at him directly when we approach them. JK smiles and smacks their hands, "What's good?"

Quavo smile falls a little when he recognizes me, simultaneously handing JK a roll-up. "Watchyu' doing with Gear girl?"

"Giving her a trial run." He shrugs, flicking his thumb against the blade of his lighter. "Turns out she's not that bad at tuning."

Not that bad? Is he serious right now?

"Hmm... Shawty be looking a little young." Offset exhales smoke and nudges his chin at me. "You legal?"

I nod quickly. "Yes, of course. Can I ask how old you guys are?"

"27." Offset answers. Quavo follows, "28. JK's the youngest here though."

"Oh... How old are you?"

"22." He replies, "You?"

"18..." I answer hesitantly. I guess that makes me the youngest.

"It's cool, you're legal." JK rests a hand on my lower back whilst leaning to my ear, "But if anyone's asks, just say you're 21."

"Okay... Um, why?"

"Gatti's more than just racing little girl. Real shit goes down here." Quavo says, "Can't have no kids running 'round the camp like shooters."

"Oh. I see." I nod. I have literally no idea what that means...

After lighting the tip of his roll-up and inhaling with squinty eyes, JK pulls away the brown paper between two fingers and blows out smoke before holding it out to me. "You smoke?"

I shake my head. "Oh, no I don't do that."

"Try it." Offset laughs. "You might fuck with it."

"No really that's okay, I..."

The pyramid of their stares creates this pressuring dome around that narrows all focus to the joint. I look down and gulp...

Just do it, Shego.

So with hesitance, I nervously pinch the rolled paper and lift it to my lips. The part that had JK's lips on it now slips between mine as I inhale amateurly.

*Wheeze!* I instantly start choking. There's a strange imbalance of smoke leaving my nostrils and lips simultaneously, making me desperately hand the weed back to JK whilst clearing my airways with squinted lids. Honestly, why would anyone inhale that??

"Shawty needs more practice." Offset laughs.

JK's seductive smirk lingers on me and he takes another casual puff. Way to go Shego... Always finding a way to embarrass yourself in front of the guy who's hiring you.

As the guys laugh, Hwasa struts into the backstreet with clacking thigh highs and eyes glued to her flip phone. Her wavy hair falls to the side over her black and green bodysuit that zips down to reveal some cleavage, as well as hoop earrings and brown lip gloss that sticks from the gum she's chewing.

Her head shoots up the second she overhears my giggle and catches me standing beside JK. Much to her distaste.

She immediately storms over.

"Uh oh, here comes trouble." Quavo and Offset comedically duck behind the wheel.

We both turn when Hwasa glares at JK with a hand on her hip.

"Hwasa, this is—"

"I don't give a shit who she is." She blinks rapidly, then harshly pulls him away. "Boy if you don't come here."

"What did I do?" He practically groans.

Once they're away from us, JK pulls his hand from her grab. "Yo, why you acting like this?"

"Uh, care to explain why the tar girl is hanging out here?"

"She's not hanging out, she's a member now."

"What?"

"As the new mechanic." He adds sluggishly. "It's not like I recruited some random racer or flag girl Hwasa. She'll just be here working on some cars every now and then."

"Do you even know anything about her? This chick could be part of fucking A-D for all we know. I bet you any money this club is just her sorry ticket into getting you on top of her. I know how these bitches play."

"You're forgetting that you were one of those bitches until I talking Big Joe into letting you be a flag girl?" He smokes. Hwasa's face turns red at the comment.

"I could've gotten in here on my OWN, having a fat ass is just a bonus." She shoves his arm away and struts off, "Prick."

"Yeah yeah."

The two return to our circle, but Hwasa doesn't hesitate to scowl at me with crossed arms. "So. Skinny. What's your name?"

"Come on, don't do that." Quavo says.

I smile and shake my hand at him. "Nah, it's fine. My name's Shego. I'll be the new mechanic."

"Yeah. I know that already." She practically spits out. "Just don't get in the way of our—"

*VROOOOM!*

An increase of engine roars follows the black convertible that suddenly speeds past our Gatti backstreet. At least three men stick out of the car with guns pointed in their hands and aimed at us.

Offset ducks, "Oh shit!"

"Get down!" Quavo yells.

Hwasa screams and instantly takes cover like the other two. JK, being closest to me, wraps his arms around my head and quickly pulls me with him as he recklessly ducks behind a car. Darting 'pews' and smashing glass attacks our ears from the rapid bullets that pierce the vehicles and shatter the windows. I naturally cover my eyes and curl up into JK's chest whilst screaming.

"A-D GANG N*GGAS!" The drive past with screeching tires.

Everyone slowly gets back up after the silence is definite, but I'm as nervous to leave JK's embrace as I am to stay inside of it. I'm too scared to open my eyes or get back up but at the same time, being this close to him has my heart racing dangerously.

"You okay?" He releases me.

I look at him with bulged eyes.

"Okay?! OKAY?! No I'm no— What the hell even was that?!"

"A drive-by, use your common sense." Hwasa rolls her eyes and shoves JK. "You should've protected me, dickhead."

"Tch, girl you lucky to be ALIVE." Quavo points.

"I don't understand. Why did they shoot at us??"

"Because it's A-D gang. The same one's who scraped my car." JK glares out into the distance. "We gotta hit them back."

"We'll need a driver." Offset adds.

Quavo opens his phone, "I'll hit up Takeoff."

"Wait whoa whoa—!" I blink and shake my head. "I-I thought this was just a club about racing!"

"Like I said, more shit goes down kid. You gotta be about that life." Quavo puffs a cloud and spreads his arms teasingly, "Welcome to Gatti gang."

Hwasa smirks at me, already sensing the doubt and worry in my face. I nervously smile at Quavo and nod. "Gatti gang, right..."

My God. I could've died just now. And if I did, what would've happened to dad? What would he say?

...What have I gotten myself into?

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════
— LATER —

Over on the other side of the neighborhood, a blend of black and Asian gangsters sit around the untidy A-D trap house that's fogged with weed smoke and littered with cash. Around the floor, on the table, everywhere. Their colors consist of grey and blue, contrary to the Gatti club that promotes its green and purple theme.

"50... 100... 250..."

Four men, one woman. Agust' curvaceous girlfriend slouches back on the couch with crossed legs, her thigh-high heel on the table and glossy lips sucking a lollipop as she watches the boys round up the trap money.

"When you think Agust is coming back?"

"Soon Shawty." A guy with twists and face tattoos mumbles. Another man with one eye tosses a stack on the table, "The boss said he's just down the block."

She giggles. "Mm, he better be."

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════
— Play audio for extra Oomph —
🤭😋

Meanwhile, a black topless Maserati quietly pulls up next to the trap house. Takeoff pulls back the gear that makes the car stop, his dreads falling and Rolex glistening as he checks his mirrors to see if the coast is clear.

"Y'all got two minutes."

Quavo, Offset and JK hop out with matching green bandanas to conceal their mouths. JK in particular has no fear. His tanned, tattooed and muscular arms show through his back vest that's satchelled with an empty duffel bag. He stares at the Trap house whilst walking towards it behind the other two, a UMP 45 rested casually over his shoulder.

"I'm hungry." The girl huffs.

"Relax Shawty. With money this long, we gone—"

*SMASH!*

As if the room wasn't already a mist, dust sparks and fogs up when the wooden door to the room is loudly busted down. Quavo, Offset and JK invade the space with guns in hand, instantly making their presence known by shooting every bottle of Hennessy on the center table. "GET THE FUCK DOWN!"

"AHH!" The girl screams, but the thugs attempt to fight back. The one with face tattoos reaches for a gun when Quavo hits his head with buttstock of his AK 47, meanwhile Offset grabs and stuffs money in his duffle bag at the speed of light.

JK pistol whips one of the thugs that tried to punch him before another one attacks from behind. The younger instantly dodges and knees him in the stomach, grabbing a fistful of his hair and with gritted teeth, dunking his head into the open fish tank. Bubbles split and rise to the water's surface as he pushes down the gurgling man's head.

"AHHHH!!"

"Bitch stop FUCKING screaming!" Offset aims at the girl.

JK aggressively pulls the man's head out of the water and tosses him back onto the floor before kicking him in the stomach. With the men all unconscious, he then rushes to help Quavo and Offset steal the money.

*SKKRRRT!*

Quavo glances out the window to see A-D cars now pulling up with Takeoff's convertible no longer in sight, meaning he went outback. One of the thugs who get out holds a trio of hungry dogs with chain leashes.

"They're coming, come on move! Move!"

Finally having collected enough money, the boys look around the misty mess of a room in satisfaction.

"Let's go! Bring the bitch too!"

At Quavo's order, JK tosses the woman over his shoulder effortlessly and she squeals, her large ass now on display. Offset shoots and then kicks down the back door to reveal Takeoff impatiently waiting in his car.

*GRRR, WOOF WOOF!* Three wild Rottweilers ambush the room and gather the boys' scents. They instantly growl and bark towards the broken back door.

"Hurry the fuck up, c'mon!" Takeoff shouts.

With the dogs now bolting behind them with vicious barks, Quavo and offset quickly hop in while JK tosses the girl onto the plush seating and leaps over the door one-handed. Gunshots leave a pierced trail on the car but miss the boys as they successfully drive off.

"BRAAP!"

"SKRRT SKRRT!"

"MAMA!"

The three men laugh out ridiculous yet funny adlibs. Quavo throws a ball of cash into the wind while Offset sticks his middle finger up and JK laughs, the four men shrinking in the distance.

The A-D thugs lower their guns from the wooden staircase in defeat. "We lost them, boss."

"How the fuck did you lose them?!" Agust furiously shoves between them to see for himself. His eyes pierce daggers through his dark locks and lips twist in fury at the sight...

"Oh, shit's real now... Shit's fucking real."

🏁
How was it?? I wanted to write something exciting since this is the start of all new content aha, leave your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 46 19
Choi Yeonjun - a well-known racer within the field. But he doesn't really care about the glory, media or the fans because all he cares about is his g...
301K 22.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
153 23 5
Y/n world is finally going in her favor, getting accepted to a new Ivy League school in Korea, Golden University. But getting accepted is just the b...
1.1M 41.5K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...