He Spaced My World (Tommy Tha...

By HobbitLover13

You are Paul Stanley's daughter, and it's your 18th birthday, and he letting you come to the show tonight and... More

Daddy's Little Birthday Girl
A/N
Catching up and Jealously
Secrets and Promises
A/N
Date
11:30 and Cuddles
Sneaks, Suspicions, and Dreams
Exposed Secrets, Truths and Crashes
A/N
Tommy Please
Worries and Sorrys, Lies and Friendships
Daddy Daughter Promises and Coming Home
MEGA A/N
Double Dates, Panties and Real Love Feelings
No Time, Parties and Groupies
Big Talks and Proposals
Going Public and Fights
My Drawing
A/N
Band Talks and Future Talks
OMFG GUYS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!
Waffles, Problems and Keys
Christmas with Family
A/N

Guys Instead of Girls?

626 9 13
By HobbitLover13

(A/N: HELLO LOVELIES!!! SUPER LONG CHAPTER!! ALSO, I had some help with this chapter from Starchild7733! Lol. I was stuck on what to do so I asked for a bit of help, and POOF thanks to her I got it done!! Super sweet person to talk to!! My computer died twice on me typing this so that’s how long it took me to do it. ALSO BIG MEGA PLOT TWIST IN THE END. OKIE NOW ONTO THE STORY, ENJOY!!!! 🙂)

Y/N POV

I wake up the next morning and look at my clock on the nightstand, 11:30! I groan and sit up in bed grabbing my phone and looking at it.

2 MISSED CALLS FROM DADDY 
1 MISSED CALL FROM BRUCIE
1 TEXT FROM TOMMY

Ugh the first thing I do is get up and go hope in the shower brush my teeth and wash my face. When I finished getting ready for the day I sat on my bed and decided to call daddy back first. I wait as it rings when he finally answers. 

(Bold: Paul
Italicized: Y/N)

“Hello?”

“You called?” 

“Well good morning to you too, Pumpkin,” he laughs.

“Sorry Daddy, Good Morning. Why did you call?” I get up and go downstairs to get something to eat and sit at the kitchen island.

“Well, I was going to let you come to practice with me this morning but Bruce called and he wanted to see if you were free, and I told him you were.” 

“Oh okay daddy, I’ll call him right now and let you go back to practice.” I missed Bruce so I’m happy I can hang out with him again. “Bye daddy, love you.” 

“Bye baby, love you too.” He hangs up and I call Bruce.

(Bold: Bruce
Italicized: Y/N)

“Hello?” 

“Hey Bruce! I was returning your call to tell you I was free tonight if you want to hang out again? Daddy told me you called asking.” 

“Oh yeah, sure I’ll pick you up at 2 then?” 

“Sure thing!” 

“Okay Y/N see you then!” 

“Okay Brucie! Bye!” 

“Bye.” I hang up and look at Tommy’s message. 

‘Hey Princess, I was wondering if you wanted to go out and hang again tonight?’

I sigh and reply. 

‘Sorry Tom, have plans with Bruce already…’ 

It hurt me to send that, it hurt so much. Not because I said no but because it was Tommy Thayer. Tommy Fucking Thayer! My crush! I wait for him to reply. 

‘Oh okay… well maybe some other time then, bye Y/N’ 

I hurt his feelings… it hurts to know I just hurt him. 

“Damnit Y/N!” I turn off my phone and walk upstairs and throw myself on my bed and cry myself back to sleep. 

*TIME SKIP*

“Y/N?” Someone was shaking me, I turned around to see Daddy standing beside my bed and Bruce standing behind him with his arms crossed leaned against the doorframe. “You okay pumpkin?” 

“Yeah I’m fine I just didn’t feel good is all.” I smile. “I’m so sorry Bruce, I forgot…” He shook his head. 

“It’s fine, just hurry up we have to be at the place in 30 minutes.” I look up at him in panic mode. 

“Okay!!!” I get up and run to my closet. “UHHH…” I grab a cute pinky brown colored blouse with a pair of blue jeans and my cute brown vans and throw on my hollister belt. I quickly do a simple nude makeup look and throw my hair up in a messy bun. “Okay I’m ready!” I grab my phone and bag and turn to Bruce. He shakes his head and laughs. “Whaaattt!?” 

“Nothing, shall we?” I nod and we walk out to the living room. 

“Bye daddy!” I kiss his cheek. 

“Bye Pumpkin have fun.” 

“I will daddy.” We walk to Bruce's car and he opens the door for me and I get in. He shuts the door and walks around getting in on his side and off we go on our Best Friend Date. 

Tommy POV

I just got home from practice and I went inside and took a shower and threw on a tshirt and some joggers. I sit down on my bed and take out my phone going to messages and stare at her text. 

‘Sorry Tom, have plans with Bruce already…’

I sigh and text her hoping she’ll respond. 

‘Hey.’

‘Hey Tom, what’s up?’

‘Uhh nothing much was wondering if you thought of a time to go out again?’ 

‘Hey actually wanna join us?’

‘No!’
‘Sorry I just don’t want to take from your time hanging out with him’

‘Tommy come join us pls! Eric Singer is here as well, Bruce invited him.’ 

‘Fine, where?’ 

‘Address’  

‘Okay, see you in a bit.’

I get up and throw on black button up and a pair of dark denim jeans. I grabbed a pair of socks from my drawer and I decided to wear my White Nike Airs. I brush and fix my hair, grab my phone, wallet, and car keys. I walk out of the house locking it going to my car. I drive and park where Y/N told me. I go inside and I look around, when I suddenly hear her voice, the voice of an angel. 

“Hi Tommy.” I turn around and see Y/N, standing right there in front of me smiling. I blush hard. 

“Hi Y/N.” I then see Bruce come up behind her and put his arm around her. 

“You okay Y/N?” He asks and looks up to see me, “oh hey Tommy, didn’t expect to see you here.” 

“Actually Y/N invited me,” I tilt my head towards her. I walk over to them and Y/N hugs me. I blushed again and hugged back. I look at Bruce and give him a bit of a weird look. We walked over to where Eric S. was waiting. “Hey buddy!” He looks at me. 

“Hey Tom, what’s up?” I shake my head.

“Nothing much, Y/N invited me, so I decided why not.” He laughs. He walks closer to me and whispers to me.

“Are you sure it isn’t because Y/N and Bruce are hanging out again and you got jealous?” Once again I blush. Dammit he saw right through me. He smirks, “oh Tommy buddy how many more times am I going to have to tell you.” He laughs again. I’m still as red as I don’t even know what. 

“Is not….” He smirks shaking his head and then pats my shoulder walking over to Bruce and telling him something before walking off. God Eric is like a fucking know it all. I look over and see Y/N and Bruce dancing. God she’s so beautiful! She notices me looking at her, and I look away creeping red again, she walks over to me. 

“What’s wrong? You look so confused and cute!” She smiles and brushes a piece of hair out of my face. 

“Not-nothing I’m f-fine,” I lied. I’m nowhere near fine, I’m hurt and upset that she’s hanging out with Bruce… WAIT! NO! Eric is right I am jealous… Super jealous. I mentally facepalm. Once again I feel my face get warm.

“Tommy? Y/N? You two okay?” Bruce walks up and wraps his arm around her shoulders again. I get this weird chill up my spine. 

“Yeah sorry Bruce, he looked upset, so I was wanting to see if he was okay.” He nods and kisses her head. 

“Oh okay, I’m going to go find where Eric went.” He walks off and Y/N looks at me. 

“Want to dance?” I blush for the 5th time tonight. DAMMIT THOMAS CUNNINGHAM THAYER QUIT IT!!!

“Uhhh, yeah sure…” This is going to be a long night. 

Bruce POV (YAY NEW ONE!!)

I looked around for Eric and saw him in the corner avoiding people. I walk over to him and I wrap my arms around his waist, he gets scared and turns around as fast as he could, when he sees it was just me he calmed down. 

“Bruceeee, don’t do that…” He whines and looks up at me. 

“I’m sorry,” I smirk. “Didn’t mean to scare ya.” I bend over and kiss the tip of his nose and he smiles. 

“It’s okay, just don’t do it again.” He looks at me with his cute adorable blue puppy dog eyes. 

“I won’t baby, I promise.” I peck his lips and he smiles again.

“Okie!” God he’s so cute. 

“Hey do you know what’s up with Tommy? Everytime I’m around Y/N he acts weird.” I ask looking over at Tommy and Y/N. 

“Uhhh well… Tommy likes Y/N…. but he thinks you and her are a thing and is jealous of you two always hanging out… “ I stand there with my mouth open. 

“He thinks we’re a thing?” He nods. “EW, as much as I love Y/N, I couldn’t… She’s my best friend, not my crush.” 

“You have a crush?” His eyes get big and his voice cracks. AWE HE’S SO AHH! 

“You are my crush, baby. You’ll always be.” He grins from ear to ear. “Well to settle this Y/N likes Tommy as well… like MEGA likes him anyways, should we go back over to them?” He whines and pouts. “I’ll give you cuddles later Er let's go and have fun, okay?” 

“Okay…” We walk back over to them. Y/N smiles when she sees me and Eric coming back their way. 

“Welcome back!” She greets us. 

Y/N POV

I see Bruce and Eric walking back over towards us and I smile. 

“Welcome back!” 

“Thank you love,” Bruce bows and kisses my hand. I giggle. Eric walks over to Tommy and starts talking to him. Me and Bruce play and dance around some more. I notice Tommy watching us like he’s upset. “What’s the matter Y/N?” 

“I want to know why Tommy looks so sad… It breaks me to see him look so down.” Bruce looks at me and frowns. 

“I’ll go talk to him.” I nod and walk over to and talk to Eric. 

Tommy POV

I see Bruce walking over towards me, oh great. He’s going to kill me for watching them. 

“Hey Tommy,” he stops. “Want to go somewhere a bit more private to talk?” I sigh giving in, I nodded and walked over to a corner. “I have something to admit to you about…,” he looks at me with a serious face stitched. 

“Okay, what is it?” 

“Eric told me you like Y/N, right?” Oh god my life is going to hell. “Right?” I nod. “He also told me that you think we are a thing?” I don’t respond. “Okay here’s the deep tea now Tommy,” I look at him. “I don’t like Y/N and never will like her,” he takes a deep breath. 

“Really?” I look at him in pure shock. He nods. 

“I don’t like girls…,” he looks down. “I like guys and I have a boyfriend.” HOLY HELL! Who would have known Bruce Kulick was gay! I wonder who his boyfriend is? Oh well. “But the good news about this talk also is that Y/N likes you too Tommy.” He smiles at me softly. I stare in shock. 

“S-she does?” He nods at me again, still smiling. 

“Just keep away from Paul he’s not the prettiest to see mad.” I nod and laugh, soon he joins in. “So now you know, you wanna go back over to them?” I nod and we walk back over to Eric and Y/N, where we dance around and have fun for the rest of the night. 

(A/N: AHHH FINALLY!! THANKS TO MY FRIEND I GOT IT DONE!! COULDN'T BE HAPPIER OF HOW IT TURNED OUT! ☺️🥰 BYE LOVELIES NEXT CHAPTER SOON)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 10 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...
11.3K 384 19
π‘‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘π‘œπ‘¦ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘‘β„Ž 𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑒 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘’π‘‘ π‘Ž π‘π‘œπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘‘...
542K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
12K 377 17
Paul Stanley became a father early in life when he was just 17. When the mother of his child decided she didn't want to be tied down, she walked out...