Kissing You

By NiaMonroe_xo

Sasha Pierce is 17 year old girl in high school with a sassy personality and headstrong mindset. When she mee... More

Kissing You; Chapter 1; Wait Up Baby Girl
Kissing You; Chapter 2; Sadistic Intentions
Kissing You; Chapter 3; Chase Me Baby
Kissing You; Chapter 4; My Hero
Kissing You; Chapter 5; The Bad Boy-Heartthrob
Kissing You; Chapter 6; I Won't Judge You...
Kissing You; Chapter 7; Trouble Follows Me
Kissing You; Chapter 8; Think "Seduction"...
Kissing You; Chapter 9; Please Hurt Me
Kissing You; Chapter 10; Fight For You
Kissing You; Chapter 12; A Bad Love Story
Kissing You; Chapter 13; Run! And Don't Look Back!
Kissing You; Chapter 14; Physical Love Letters
Kissing You; Chapter 15; I Came Back For You
Kissing You; Chapter 16; Someone That I Knew
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt1
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt2
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt3
Kissing You; Chapter 18; Karma Is A...
Kissing You; Chapter 19; She's Your Siren's Call
Kissing You; Chapter 20; Romeo Never Loved Juliet
Kissing You; Chapter 21; Make It Up To You
Kissing You; Chapter 22; My Boyfriend
Kissing You; Chapter 23; Love Attack
Kissing You; Chapter 24; Taste That Your Lips Allow
Kissing You; Chapter 25; Just Friends. Right?
Kissing You; Chapter 26; Bump In The Night
Kissing You; Chapter 27; Who Says I'm Lying?
Kissing You; Chapter 28; The Bad Boy's Conscience
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt1/2
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt2/2
Kissing You; Chapter 30; The Final Chapter
A Little Teaser Of The Sequel...[Hidden Chapter]

Kissing You; Chapter 11; Wanna Lose Control

80.6K 1.5K 423
By NiaMonroe_xo

Dedicated to my beautiful LaraDalton

*Please...; *«VOTE»*«COMMENT»*«FOLLOW»*

~Really, Really REALLY hope you enjoy this chapter my dudes and dudettes! - Stay blessed my beautifuls >.< ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 11;

We pull up to a familiar house. How can I forget it? Shattered dreams and haunting nightmare erupt from this beautifully disguised mansion of horrors. He steadily parks his divine and monstrous Audi up to the garage then pulls over with a swift drift. Oh. He's showing off again. "Kyle, what are you playing at?" I question him as I lean over his seat and peer at him. He turns his head to the side, so our faces are only inches apart and then smirks.

"I'm not playing at anything? It's you who's the one that's playing games," he assures me. "I just brought you here to help you get cleaned up." He's got that innocent voice on again.

I squint my eyes at him then cross my arms over my chest. "I can look after myself. Thanks, but no thanks," I assure him as I try to open the door but then remember that he had locked them. Smart fucker! He knew I would try do a runner.

"Sasha, how do you feel about not being stubborn all the time?"

"How do you feel about being hit by a girl?"

He hesitates to reply then bows his head down, licks his lips then softly chuckles. "Well as long as your on top, then that's not such a problem." A smug look amplifies on his face as if he had just accomplished the unexpected. I swear I don't know what's wrong with this boy. He thinks he's so hot! I mean come on! I've seen better, and he must be mental to think that I want to go to his house after what he done to me last night.

"So what are you going to do, exactly? Keep me hostage until I agree to have sex with you?"

He doesn't say anything. Instead just smiles again as if something amusing has just popped into his head. "Sasha, Sasha, Sasha..." he sighs, "Now why would I keep you hostage when I know you'll come running to me anyway," he continues before a devilish wink and a slow but sultry exit to the car. Ha! He must think I'm some kind of fool to think I would run to him. I stay in the car and don't budge one bit. I observe as he strolls towards the house and doesn't even bother to turn back. I try one more time to open the door and it sends me flying out the car. I rapidly get up then slam the car door shut, not bothering to care how much it must of costed. I turn on my heel and head for the direction the car came from. "I'm always happy to help Sash!" he yells from behind me.

Crap! He always does this! Makes me change my mind in advance before I've even made it. His telepathic abilities are miraculous. I want to get far away from him as possible but then I take one look at the state I'm in and decide on the right thing to do. I deeply exhale then whisper to myself, "I'm so going to regret this." And with that, I reluctantly run back to the direction of the house then try hard to catch up with Kyle, with my feet dragging me along the dusty concrete. I notice the small smirk that appears on his face when he peers down at me. I remain focused on the reason why I'm going with Kyle; to get cleaned up then go home. Nothing more, nothing less.

"I knew you would give up in the end," he yawns as he stretches his arm out then places it over my shoulder.

A small smile emerges on my face as his alluring presence overwhelms me. His hands feel so secure around my shoulder and he smells so delicious, good enough to devour! Hmm Ralph Lauren fragrance two - No no! fragrance four. My favorite! I breathe in the fresh scent which makes my nostrils tingle a bit but the scent is still desirably pleasurable. But let's hit back to reality. "Well don't be getting your hopes up," I reply, looking up at him and meeting with his bright gray wolf eyes which makes my heart instantly melt a little. So how did I end up here exactly?

* * * * * *

"Hold still!" Kyle complains in annoyance as he moves my chin with his fingers to face him.

"But it's gonna sting!" I moan, trying to wriggle my head from side to side.

"Well then maybe you shouldn't get into fights!" he spitefully snarls.

For a minute there, the smile drops from his face, maybe he really is getting annoyed. An awkward silence fills the room then a small smile creeps up on his angelic face. I awkwardly shuffle around on this monstrous couch while Kyle stays sitting on the table facing me. His eyebrows are knitted tightly together and his eyes are focused on one spot. Okay so here I am in Kyle's parent's house, getting cleaned up by the bad boy and I'm missing school! Life really is full of surprises. I keep peering at his lips as he cleans out my cut with a bit of water first. I notice the small cut on his lower lip, supposedly from last night when I punched him. I feel so sorry for him...Wait! Why am I feeling guilty for this jerk? He deserved it. But if I could, I would turn back time and never go to that stupid party and risk my necklace getting stolen and all the drama with Kyle afterwards and- "Why are you so quiet?" he chuckles.

I shake my head a little then smile a bit, not making eye contact with him. "Ow!" I wince when the cloth reaches the cut. I knew I was right! This shit stings like hell. I deliberately push his hand away from my face and turn my cheek away from his deadly cloth.

"Oh, what's the problem now?"

"It really hurts Kyle!" I murmur in a soft voice then pout out my bottom lip.

"Well you're the one that chose to come here and let me clean you up," he reassures me with a smug look on his face then rests his hand on my thigh. I flinch a little by his actions and my heart starts pounding. He has this affect on me, even when I want to be mad at him. Just the littlest of his touch makes those butterflies go crazy and my inner goddess lust for more. Its a curse. A forbidden addiction which I don't think I will be able to overcome.

"Well that's only because I don't know the way home," I quietly mutter to myself, trying to hide the fact that this ego maniac makes me tingle in exotic places.

"Ha! You're the worst liar! I know why you're here!" he laughs as he pushes himself off the table then stares over me.

I get up from the sofa as well, rest my hands on hips then stare back up at him. He doesn't intimidate or scare me in the slightest way. Let's see how smart this boy can really get. "Why am I here then?"

"Well I could tell you. But I've always been taught that actions speak louder than words," he huskily replies as he runs the back of his hand down my cheek which sends shivers down my spine and makes my stomach turn in all directions.

I gulp at the sensational feeling but track my mind back to reality. "What's that supposed to mean?" I intriguingly ask him in a soft curious voice as I'm hypnotised by his hypnotic wolf eyes.

"This." And with that, he pushes his face towards mine and presses his lips on mine. His hands cradle on the sides of my face and his tongue slides in between my lips. For a minute, I don't know what's going on so I just go with flow and synchronise my lips with his. I moan into his mouth and his tongue continues to swim around mine. Its a brutal, vicious and violent kiss. His tongue is armed with strength and holds no prisoners against mine as it continues to vigorously obtain total control over my mouth. It feels so wrong that it must be right - No! What am I doing? This ain't right! I quickly shove Kyle off me then raise my hand and slap his face. He doesn't look one bit alarmed, instead he says noting and just smirks. I vigorously wipe my lips then barge past him and hurry towards the front door. I feel his grip on my wrist then he spins me around to face him. "Sasha, wait!" he commands then pulls me closer by my waist and looks deep into my eyes.

Like really deep...

"Kyle just piss off and fuck out of my life! You'll mess me up like you do to all them other girls!" I yell, unsure of my own words.

He delicately lifts up my chin with his fingers then moves in more closer to me. My heartbeat starts racing again and I attempt another escape but this time he has me firm around my waist. I carry on struggling and turn my head to the side every time he leans in closer. "Stop being such a stubborn bitch all the time!" he yells in annoyance then scowls his eyebrows and burns into me with his blazing wolf eyes.

"I may be a bitch but at least I'm not a sad lo-lifed jerk like you!" I shriek as I push him hard away from me then slap him again, making him freeze then slightly clench his jaw.

He looks furious after his head flicks back to the picture shot and I catch a glimpse of his infuriating eyes. Oh no - he starts to slowly walk towards me, so I do the opposite and walk backwards not knowing where I'm going. His eyes narrow a little and I can see the anger and frustration in them. I carefully back away and hope that he'll calm down but he keeps marching towards me. I finally feel the hard wall behind me which means I've reached the dead end. There's no way to go. I feel his hard body pressurise against mine then notice him clenching his fist. I gulp at the sight of this and my eyes widen a little. I can smell my own fear spreading around me. Why do I get myself into these situations! This is just like how things used to be with Mike, my mom and me .Sometimes I just need to learn to keep my trap shut then I won't end up in situations like this. "Don't you ever lay your hands on me again otherwise I will make you regret it, Sasha and I'm not even playing around anymore!" he snarls at me as he punches the wall with his fist.

I flinch at his actions and my heart jumps in surprise. But I'm still not scared to speak my mind though. "Well if you wasn't such an asshole then I wouldn't have the urge to slap you."

"You'll just never learn will you?" he hisses, bringing his face closer to mine and playing around with strands of my hair.

"I'm not playing any more of your fucking games! I've had enough! You think you're so hot but you're not! I wish I never knew you! You're dead to me!" I spurt out, making every word solid and clear.

"I hate you Sasha Pierce! Get that into your head!" he spits out with a distaste in his tone.

"I hate you too!"

There's a short silence and we both just stand there glaring at each other...

But that's when everything happens so quickly again. One minute we are exchanging curses, the next, my arms are wrapped around his neck and our lips are crashing at full speed. So this is what you call a hateful passion. Its so arousing so brutal but yet gently in the eyes. His lips are warm as they grind against my throbbing one. He pushes me harder against the wall and moves his lips rapidly against mine. He caresses up and down my arms then moves back down to my waist. He positions me up the wall, then I wrap my legs around his hips and he secures me, by scooping his arms under my thighs and holding me tightly there. I aggressively run my fingers through his silky smooth hair and keep myself tightly clinged around his structured hips. He moves his lips towards my neck then starts to softly suck on it. Damn! He's pulled the trigger."Ah!" I moan in guilty pleasure. At my immediate response, he begins to bite and suck my neck at the same time, more violently and harder. He hits the soft spot which makes me moan much louder and I then strain my neck more for him and an easy passage to be extended. I want to push him away and walk out on him but he makes me feel like so good I can't help that feeling. I forget about everything bad that's ever happened in my life, and in this moment it's just me and him. His hands travel up and down my back until he finally places it on my bra then attempts to slowly unhook it. I know where this is going. "Kyle don't," I quietly moan, trying to push his face away from my neck.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he softly reassures me as he slowly plants wet kisses up and down my neck and chest.

My legs remain straddled around him and he still has me pinned up to the rough cold wall. I feel his erection poke against me which startles me a little but at the same time, my goddess is overwhelmed that I have that kind of affect on him. "I don't think that's a-" I start, then stop when he sucks on the soft spot again. I throw my head back then moan some more as I force his head harder towards my neck. He really knows how to get intimate with a girl, now I see why all the girls are head over heels about him. I'm experiencing first hand. Oh, I feel so guilty but the divine pleasure quickly overshadows that judgemental emotion.

"Sh, baby girl. I've got this," he slowly whispers in my ear the delicately nibbles on it. I give up struggling and let the pleasure soak in. He yanks my hair back, forces his lips against mine then moves his hand under my top and cups my breasts. He groans my name under his breath as he attempts to rip the bra from the front. "Let's get this top off," he seductively whispers as he begins to slowly lift up my ripped top from the hem and just as he gets halfway, exposing my abdomen, the front door swings open. And that's when they stroll in. I can easily make out who they are but I just need to blink again to reassure myself that I'm not in a dream. Kyle rapidly drops me down then I straighten myself out and run my fingers through my hair.

I pull a weak embarrassed smile then softly murmur, "Hey." to try and break the tension but no one replies. I look up at Kyle and he has the infamous smirk on his flustered face. He doesn't look as surprised or as shocked as me. I guess he's gotten so used to it, that they've caught him doing this one too many times with a new girl every day.

I guess I'm number....oh shit. Now even I've lost count.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DEBBIE NIA MONROE XOXO

PLEASE VOTE, LEAVE COMMENTS&IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME THEN FAN PLEASE :* CHAPTER 12 IS COMING UP SHORTLY :D

*** AND OOOH!! I WATCHED BREAKING DAWN PART TWO TODAY (17/11/12) AND MY RATING FOR IT WAS ★★★/5 STARS

JACOB STRIPPED!!!! <3___<3 ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HIS JEANS!!!! *LOVESTRUCK*

#TEAMECLIPSE #TEAMJACOB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.7K 169
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
8.9K 245 6
"Y/n, wake up.. Please! I cant live without you.." In which Y/n, a girl with an ordinary life suddenly reincarnated into her favourite game, Honkai S...
182K 6.5K 54
"So what's your name?" He asks Oh so now he wants to play the game of twenty questions. Interesting! "Do you think I should tell you?" I ask "Answer...
1M 40.9K 51
"Hey, what happened to your face?" I asked my seat partner, CJ. He turned and took out his book ignoring my question. I took his hoodie down to see...