Falling For The Werewolf-Wolf...

By acewriter14

A young werewolf boy named Remus Lupin is gay and has a crush on a human boy named Sirius Black. Remus' paren... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The New Wolf
Chapter 2: I'm Remus
Chapter 3: Friends?
Chapter 4: Sirius
Chapter 5: English Class
Chapter 6: Full Moon
Chapter 7: Vampire
Chapter 8: Sunday Morning
Chapter 9: Don't Worry
Chapter 10: Let's Get to Know Each Other
Chapter 11: I Can't Date a Human
Chapter 12: Winter Break
Chapter 13: Amitting Feelings
Chapter 14: Presents
Chapter 15: The Prank
Chapter 16: The Black of Night Hunters
Chapter 18: Boyfriend
Chapter 19: First Date
Chapter 20: James and Lily Sitting in a Tree
Chapter 21: David
Chapter 22: The Story of Remus & David
Chapter 23: Meet Greyson
Chapter 24: Spring Break
Chapter 25: Telling Mom and Dad
Chapter 26: Chocolate & More Chocolate
Chapter 27: Meeting With David
Chapter 28: Running With the Wolf
Chapter 29: Kiss Me
Chapter 30: Summer Break
Epilogue

Chapter 17: Regulus

444 22 8
By acewriter14

Sirius never came back that night of the full moon. Remus was very worried about him. Yes Remus is ok now, but he doesn't really care about himself. He's really worried about Sirius. James and Peter ended up staying the night at the Lupin's hoping for Sirius to come back. It is now Saturday morning and there was still no Sirius.

"Where could he be?" Remus whispered, but still loud enough for his two other friends to hear him. Remus has his wolf ears down and his tail around his waist. He's looking out the window in hope to spot Sirius somewhere outside.

"I don't know Moony," James responded with no enthusiasm that he usually has. He's just as worried for his friend. He's like a brother to him and he wouldn't know what to do if he lost him.

"I'm going to go look for him."

"No Moony you can't!"

"And why not James?"

"Because it's dangerous Rem. Trust me on this one. I've heard rumors about the Black of Night Hunters, and they don't take too kindly on trespassing, plus werewolves because that's what they're known for hunting."

"James. I don't think they'll know I'm a werewolf because it's day out right now, and who said I'm going to their house? Heck I don't even know where they live!"

"Because that's where Sirius is."

"How do you know that?"

"Where else would they take him? He's one of the heirs to that whole werewolf hunting business. They wouldn't just let him out there to die, even though he's refusing to be part of it."

"I guess...but still. Can we at least go for a walk?"

"Yeah I don't see why not? Petes you up for it?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

They asked Remus' parents if they could go out for a walk and they said that yes they can. The boys decided to go to Lily's house to see if she wanted to come walk with them, so that what they did. Lily doesn't live too far away from Remus', and plus they were planning on walking into town anyway and they have to pass Lily's neighborhood to get there.

Once they got to Lily's house they knocked on the door. Who answered the door seemed to be Lily's sister Petunia because she looked way to young to be her mother. That and Remus has met Petunia before. Not the prettiest flower of the bunch.

"Hi Petunia! Is Lily home by any chance?" Remus said politely.

"Yes she is," Petunia answered. "What do you want with my little sister hm? Take her out on a date Remus?"

"Petunia we've been over this. I'm not interested in Lily, she's interested in someone else, and we're just friends. Plus I have two other people right behind me so there's no date. Just hanging out with friends."

"Whatever you say Remus. LILY!" Petunia called.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TUNI!?" Lily called back to her older sister.

"REMUS IS HERE WITH TWO OTHER BOYS!"

After that they heard someone come running down the stairs. Lily appeared in sight and had a big smile on her face.

"Hey guys what do you need?" She asked.

"Hi Lily. We were wondering if you wanted to come for a walk with us by any chance?" Remus asked.

"I don't see why not. Where are we going?"

"We were planning on walking into town," James answered this time.

"Yeah sure. Just let me grab something and I'll be right back." Lily then ran back up the stairs to grab her phone and a mini purse for her things.

"Ok let's go!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They've been walking in town for about a hour now talking about everything and nothing. They talked about what happened during the full moon and how they ran into the Black of Night Hunters and all that. Lily was shocked and also a bit worried. They reassured her that they were ok, but they didn't know about Sirius. They were worried for him and they had no clue of where he is. James still thinks that they brought Sirius back to their house, but he still has that little doubt about the whole thing.

As they were walking they saw someone who looked a good amount like Sirius, but it wasn't Sirius. It was his younger brother Regulus Black.

Regulus didn't look like himself. He looked distressed, worried even.

"Hey guys?" Remus called to get their attention.

"Yes Remus?" Lily asked with curiosity.

"Look." Remus pointed towards Regulus and the other three looked at him with confused faces.

"What's up with him?" James asked.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out."

"W-wait Remus!" Peter called. "Wh-what happens if h-he—"

"I'll be ok Pete. I promise."

Remus then walked over to the direction that Regulus is in. Regulus hasn't noticed Remus yet, but just keeps looking down at the floor looking like he could probably break at any moment.

"Regulus?" Remus said in a soft tone.

He jumped at that sudden voice. He wasn't expecting anyone to come up to him and talk to him. He looks up to see Remus and tries to put that 'I'm the boss look' on, but epically fails.

"What d-do you want?" Regulus asked.

"Are you ok?" Remus asked, ignoring his question in a way.

"Why do you care? It's not like you would care." He fires back.

"I actually do kind of care. You are one of my best friend's brother—"

He then got interrupted, "And I'm your bully."

"Yeah, but you haven't been bothering me, so I don't see you as much as a bully, but you feel misguided in a way. Or maybe you have a lot going on that is making you upset? You can tell me you know. I'm actually worried about Sirius right now because I don't know where he is and. I was with him last night and he just went missing and—"

"It was you? You're a—"

"A werewolf?" He whispered. "Yeah...are going to turn me in to your family or something? Going to kill me?"

"I- no. I don't even want to be part with my family, but I'm a sucker and a loser and an idiot who decided to go to them and be part of the Black of Night Hunters."

"You were there last night? But I didn't see you?"

"Who do you think was the one who shot you?"

"That was you?"

"Yes and I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better Sirius punched me straight into the face and knocked me out for a moment."

"Heh..."

"Yeah well...I didn't want to shoot you, but I did and I'm sorry. I was forced to and my cousin Bellatrix, you know her right? Well she was there and if I didn't do what she said I would have gotten a beating from my father. That's why you got shot in the leg, not near any internal organs."

"That was...thank you. And yes I do know your cousin. She's a bit on the crazy side if you ask me."

"You don't have to thank me for anything because I still hurt you. You're about Bella being crazy though." Regulus chuckled lightly at the last part.

"I do have to thank you because of it wasn't you who shot me...well...I could be dead right now."

"I guess you're right."

"Yeah...well...I have one last question?"

"Shoot."

"Where's Sirius?"

Regulus went silent. He just stared out to the other side of the town and didn't say anything.

"Reg—"

"He's at my house, but he won't be leaving that death trap until Monday. I'm sorry. He's in trouble for helping you guys, but he wouldn't have it any other way."

"Oh...I see. Well does he know about you helping and all that and not wanting to hurt me in anyway?"

"I never told him anything. Plus he wouldn't listen and I'm not aloud to talk to him anyway."

"Screw that. On Monday. You're talking to him after school. My house right after school on Monday."

"But—"

"NO BUTS! You and Sirius are coming over and I'm not taking no as an answer. You got that?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok. Good! I'll be going now. Please do tell Sirius I say hi and all that. And let him know that I'm ok?"

"Yeah. I'll try and do that. I'll probably have to write it on a piece of paper and slide it under his door though."

"Whatever works. Bye Regulus."

"Bye Remus..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 42 12
Sirius Black has been disowned, Remus Lupin is struggling with the reality of being a werewolf. Neither of them knows what their futures hold. When R...
11.6K 428 21
Judson Ogden had a secret: he was completely head over heels for Remus Lupin. He couldn't help it-it was a lost cause. But Remus had a secret of his...
236K 9.9K 67
Lyall Lupin had once told his son this: Love's not all that complicated. It tells you who it's after and it either gets what it wants or destroys you...
14.2K 525 15
Harry Potter - the Marauder era - modern day. Sixteen year old Sirius Black accidentally messages the wrong number and starts talking to a guy who is...