Save Me | Vkookโœ”๏ธ

By AlishhhaSD

"He only hurts me because he loves me..." "Jungkook...that's not love." "Then what is?" In which Jeon Jungk... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
~ Final ~

Chapter 5

5.4K 213 68
By AlishhhaSD

Text

Jungkook was slowly forcing his feet to the corner shop. His balance wasn't great and he struggled to not trip over his own feet. As he stepped out of his building he slipped his arm in one sleeve of his coat and then the other trying not to trigger pain with fast movements.

Jungkook put his wallet and keys into the coat pocket as he kept taking tiny steps towards the shop with his head down. Once he reached the shop, Jungkook was thankful that the door was an automatic one because there was no way he could push open the door without anyone seeing he was in sheer pain. Luckily there was barely anyone inside expect a staff behind the register and just a couple people.

Jungkook found a packet of 6 bottle beer on a shelf and went towards it. He took a deep breath before wrapping one hand on the handle on the top and sliding his other underneath. As Jungkook lifted it up he suddenly whimpered and squinted his eyes as short sharp bolts of pain sprang up his arms. Jungkook tried his best to ignore it knowing he had no choice but to endure it. He turned around and shuffled out of the aisle when the packet was lifted out of his hands and he unknowingly sighed of relief. "You ok?"

Jungkook's eyes immediately shot up to see no one other than Taehyung with the beer in his hands. Jungkook started to panic a little before stuttering "ugh...I...y-yes." He was about to take the packet off Taehyung but Taehyung asked "What's this for?"

Jungkook bit his lip. "Umm nothing much. My boyfriend just asked to stock up" He replied in his usual quiet voice but this time you could tell it wasn't just quiet but weak. Taehyung noticed this. "Are you sure your alright Jungkook?"

"Yes...I'm-I'm fine" Jungkook attempted to sound stronger but was failing as he stuttered, he could still feel the impact of Joon's kicks that landed on his stomach which hurt. Taehyung raised his eyebrow at his answer. "You...have some red marks on your face...and bruises on your hands" Taehyung said getting concerned.

Crap. Jungkook wasn't covered properly. "It's...It's nothing."

Taehyung wasn't buying it. "Jungkook you've been getting hurt a lot recently. And you haven't been at work the whole week either." He said looking at his younger. "W-Who said I was hurt?" Jungkook said trying to lie and stop Taehyung from getting suspicious.

"Bruises, getting burns, bumping into doors and walls can't not hurt right?"

Jungkook sighed. This wasn't going well. Taehyung realised Jungkook always seems to be tense whenever he asked him if he was ok or about his bruises or why he was limping. "How come your boyfriend sent you out to buy something heavy when it obviously hurts when you do?"

Ok now Jungkook was really panicking. What do I say now????Taehyung was noticing too many things. Things he shouldn't know. Things he shouldn't see. It would be a whole better for him and Jungkook if he wasn't so observant.

"He...He couldn't right now...So I came" Jungkook quickly thought of whatever came to his head but he still sounded so nervous. "I should...probably get home now" Jungkook said and reached to take the packet of beer off Taehyung so he could get away from him. He grabbed the packet out of Taehyung's hands only to feel his arms start hurting again.

Jungkook started walking towards the counter with Taehyung behind him. Taehyung didn't say anything but simply observed the way Jungkook held his breath tightly and suddenly let it out as he placed the beer on the counter.

Just before Jungkook had stepped out of the store to start getting home, Taehyung said "Hey Kook." Jungkook turned around. "Can I have your number?" Taehyung asked casually.

Jungkook didn't think that was a good idea. Before he said anything Taehyung handed Jungkook his phone with a new contact open. Jungkook wasn't sure about this but Taehyung had already taken the beer off hands so he could put his number in. Jungkook was debating to just put a fake number in the contact but he knew Taehyung was smart and would realise and then ask questions about why he did so and Jungkook didn't want to go through that.

He hesitated but held Taehyung's phone and shakily typed in his number then handed it back. Taehyung gave back the packet of beer and said "I'll text you so you can save my number. Please message me anytime if your not ok and need help with anything. Like if your hurt." With that Taehyung gave Jungkook his signature box smile and turned around to go into another aisle.

Jungkook sighed and went out of the store to go home. He didn't know if he should be disturbed about what Taehyung said or not. 'Message me if your not ok' why does it seem like he knows too much...This isn't good.

~*~

As soon as Jungkook stepped back in their apartment he nearly dropped the packet of beer on the floor but he knew he would in so much more trouble if he did and something broke. He went to the kitchen bench top and a loud thud could be heard when Jungkook put it down. He looked down and tried to steady his breathing again. Just as he found himself taking normal breaths, an arm snaked around his waist and his breath hitched. His stomach started searing in pain even though Joon wasn't even holding him that tight. His stomach was the most injured and it was immense. "Good job baby" Joon said and kissed Jungkook's neck while he shut his eyes. "You can go sleep now if you want" Joon said taking his arm off Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded gladly. He ached and needed rest. But he needed to inspect his bruises first and treat them before they got worst. Jungkook staggered across to the staircase. Before he got there he heard his phone vibrate from behind signalling he got a text. He turned around to spot his phone on the coffee table. He could have just continued walking up the stairs so he didn't have to walk to the table and then back to stairs but still he went and picked up his phone.

Unknown Number: Hey, it's me Taehyung. Save my number:)

Jungkook's muscles tensed up yet again. He shouldn't be in contact with Taehyung anymore. Not after everything Joon told him. "Who is it?" Joon asked from the kitchen with another bottle of beer in his hand.

"Ugh...no one. Just an unknown number" Jungkook said as smoothly as he possibly could, but even then it wasn't so smooth...

He went back to walking to his room but his phone was snatched out his hand. Jungkook widened his eyes seeing Joon reading the text. Joon's eyes shot back up at him. "It's that boy again isn't it?!" Joon fired at him. Jungkook flinched getting scared once again. He couldn't go through yet another beating...no...not in the same day.

"So now you got his contact number HUH!"

A slap landed on Jungkook's face.

No. Please. Not again. Jungkook's face was already turning red as he tried to prepare himself for another beating.

But it never came. He opened his eyes and saw Joon throw his phone to the ground and storm away. Thank god...He didn't hit Jungkook anymore. But his cheek was stinging. He looked behind to see Joon standing on the small balcony. His eyes then went to his phone laying in the floor, not broken but cracked.

I better say sorry. This was entirely my mistake. Jungkook took a deep breath before making his way outside towards Joon.

Joon was standing in the night air with his first clenched leaning against the top of the railing. Jungkook could see he was angry. "Joon" He murmured from behind him looking at the ground. "Joon I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have given Taehyung my number. That was completely my fault." Jungkook brought his head up looking at Joon's back who wasn't responding. "Joon...I'm sorry. I shouldn't be in contact with the boy you said not to be around."

With tears in his eyes, Jungkook then stepped forward and wrapped his arms weakly around Joon's waist seeing he wasn't responding. He rested his head on Joon's back and let his tears fall down his cheeks. "Please forgive me Joon. I'm...I'm trying to be a better boyfriend. Give me another please. I...I promise...I'll stop my interaction with Taehyung. I won't speak to him anymore. I won't reply to his texts. Please give me another chance Joon...I'll be better" Jungkook pleaded helplessly to his boyfriend.

Joon finally turned around and engulfed Jungkook in his arms too. Jungkook hugged Joon back ignoring the still evident pain in his body. Joon put a hand on Jungkook's chin to lift his face up that was in his chest and kissed him. Jungkook didn't hesitate and immediately responded kissing Joon back. "I hate seeing my boyfriend with a same guy repeatedly" Joon said softly making Jungkook feel regret about being around Taehyung despite how much he liked his company.

"I only love you Joon" Jungkook mumbled in the kiss not even realising how manipulated he's become...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 26K 32
After getting diagnosed with a rare, terminal illness and being forced right out of his perfectly normal life, Jeon Jeongguk lost all his faith in li...
33.7K 2.9K 29
The story in which Jungkook hates Seokjin so much that he ends up kissing himโค๏ธ
11.2K 717 64
๐—”๐—ป ๐—ข๐—ง๐Ÿณ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ? The Bangtan Boys work for one of the biggest mafia companies in the world...
380K 17K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...