In Our Next Lifetime - NCT Ha...

By Nyeacks

Na Y/n was a very different child from the rest. Ever since kindergarten, she was bullied. Until one day, she... More

Kindergarten's New Student ( Part 1 )
Our little secret ( Part 3 )
Summer Break ( Part 4 )
You old man! ( Part 5 )
Sunshine ( Part 6 )
I was too late ( Part 7 )
I'm sorry about yesterday ( Part 8 )
Mother? ( Part 9 )
Thank you ( Part 10 )
"Soulmate" ( Part 11 )
"Try changing your looks" ( Part 12 )
Where we used to play at ( Part 13 )
BFF ( Part 14 )
Mother's Secret ( Part 15 )
Who'll be with me? ( Part 16 )
New feeling ( Part 17 )
Should I tell him about it? ( Part 18 )
I like you ( Part 19 )
Our first date ( Part 20 )
Everyting felt perfect ( Part 21 )
Our first kiss ( Part 22 )
Happier ( Part 23 )
Happy Birthday! ( Part 24 )
The Real Secret ( Part 25 )
Chaotic World ( Part 26 )
< FINALE > You're just a memory ( Part 27 )

They're just jealous ( Part 2 )

192 8 1
By Nyeacks

"So tell me more about Haechan.", she said as she sat on my bed.

I sat down properly & put my back against my pillows.

"Well, it's the first time I met him in Kindergarten. My classmates doesn't really like me. I felt very... different from my class. When it was dismissal time, nobody played with me. I played on the swing & saw Haechan. He looked like he was lonely, so I went to him & asked him if he wanted to play with me on the swing! And he smiled & said a yes!", I smiled as I jumped in my bed happily.

"Must be exciting to have a new friend!", she said smiling.

"It is!", I said, jumping around.

"Okay, let's get some rest now.", she said as she gave me a goodnight kiss on my cheeks.

I smiled, lay down on my bed & slowly drifted to sleep.

°°°

I woke up because of Mother.

"Wake up now~~~", she said with her lovely tone of voice.

I smiled & gave Mother a warm hug. Mother took me to the bathroom & gave me a bath. She put on my clothes & we both went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Dad is probably already at work. He's very hardworking. Mother & I finished breakfast. We left home & went to school.

Suddenly, I saw Haechan... walking alone...

I ran up to him & said, "Haechan!"

He turned to me & smiled.

"Where's your mom?", I asked him, wondering why was he alone walking to school.

"My parents are very busy. I always walk alone to school. Don't worry! I can go by myself.", he said looking embarrassed.

I turned to Mother & she looked very worried.

"You can walk with me & Mother on the way to school!", I said to Haechan.

"Really?", he asked with eyes sparkling.

"Of course!", I pulled him with me & held my other hand to Mother.

The three of us walked to school. When we arrived, I felt everyone staring at me again.

I looked up to Mother & she kneeled down to me.

"It's okay, don't worry.", she said caressing my cheeks.

"They're just jealous that they don't have a friend like Haechan.", she whispered to my ear & we both giggled.

She gave me a goodbye kiss as Haechan & I went inside our school. They all glared at me like I was a crazy kid. I felt quite sad.

"Hey! Let's play at the swing!", Haechan said as he ran towards the swing set & started playing.

I smiled as ran to the swing & played with him.

We, suddenly, heard the bell rang: meaning our first class is about to start. We both ran inside the classroom & took our seats.

School felt much better with Haechan. He brightened my sad days. During dismissal, we played Hide n' Seek, Tag, and a lot more.

Ms. Kim talked with me about Haechan for a while & I saw Mother waiting for me. I ran towards her & hugged her.

"Is Haechan going to come with us?", she asked with curiosity.

I turn & saw him coming towards us.

"Yup!", I said happily.

Ms. Kim, again, came up to Mother & talked to her. They stepped away from us, but I didn't bother it.

I smiled at Haechan & he said, "Maybe tomorrow let's play... Simon says!"

"Okay!", I said to him.

Mother look disappointed as she walked back to me.

"Are you okay?", was all I could say.

She smiled & said, "Of course! Do you wanna stop by at the park later?"

My eyes sparkled knowing I could play with Haechan there.

"Yes!", I jumped around because I felt so happy.

I saw Haechan looking so happy. The three of us left school, about to go home. We arrived at the park. Me & Haechan ran on the green grass & run around.

I noticed Mother was just looking at us. I didn't bother, so I continued playing with Haechan.

"End of Part 2"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...