All for the good

By Kxldee

Let me use you. All for the good, not for the bad I won't abuse you Sequel to: She's A Keeper More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Notice

4

528 24 13
By Kxldee

Couple weeks later-

Nelli's Perspective:

"I've been telling you Nelli,  he's not good for you. You should just leave him what are you actually waiting for ? What does he honestly do for you?" Aunty angela asked as she parted my hair to braid it down.

"He's really good to me and he's good with Siah... he's just..."

"He's too rude that's what he is.  You deserve so much better Nelli, I wouldn't be surprised if he's cheating on you right now" She continued. I just sighed and sat in silence.  It was starting to get awkward.

Me- Anyways enough about me you've been acting suspicious lately, what have you been hiding from me?

She hesitated before answering me.

Aunty A- What are you talking about?

Me- Even Aaliyah was telling me the other day it smelt like men in the house and there was big shoes at the bottom of the stairs last week

Aunty A- That girl is so chatty, its not what you think Nelli. I promise.

Me- Hmmm right, well you are grown just as long as you're not bringing Harris round here again.

Aunty A- OH GOD NO! Its just-

Its like she wanted to tell me something but she stopped herself from speaking. I looked up at the mirror infront of me so I could see her face. She smiled at me and shook her head. She finished doing my hair and I went upstairs to lie down. My hair was nice but it was very very tight. I had a mad headache. I was gonna try get some rest but my phone started ringing.

It was Sus? I answered the phone and this man started cussing me so hard.

"You dumb bitch! Did you think I wasn't gonna find out!? NAH YOURE FUCKED! You dirty hoe take your shit out my yard now. We're done"

He didnt even let me get a word in and he just cut the phone. Do you know how confused I am?

I called him back several times and he declined. I called him back like 11 more times and he answered on the 12th.

"What are you talking about I haven't even-?"

"Why you calling me?" He cut me off.

"You just called me cussing me and I wanna know why?"

"Listen if you're gonna call my phone don't come with all that attitude"

"You just called me cussing me for no reason you sick bastard. I'll speak to you anyhow I want" I spat.

He just cut the phone on me. Is he crazy? Im going to his house right now...okay maybe in like a couple hours. I need to rest. I had a little nap, my head still hurt but it was whatever. Siah was even asleep next to me. Aunty A must've put him in here.

I opened the wardrobe door and Emmanuel's scent just hugged me. It warmed my heart. I took one of his jumpers and put it on. I kissed Siah before going downstairs.

I was walking towards the living room door and I heard whispers between a man and Aunty A. This woman invited a linky over while her kids are playing upstairs. I chuckled to myself and knocked on the door. I didn't wanna intrude or anything.

Aunty A slightly opened the door standing behind it so I wouldn't come in. She smiled at me like she was tryna hide something. She's so funny.

Me- Im gonna go to Suspects house I'll be back early morning to pick Siah and drop the twins off at school

She nodded and I left. I got in my cab and made my way. It started raining, ffs. Im gonna get soaked. Especially because Im gonna have to walk through the car park because they're doing some roadworks right infront of Sus' block so cars cant pass there. I got there when it was just turning dark I didn't even bother checking the time. I walked through the car park and all of Sus' boys were there. I hate every single last one of them. They hate me too and they spread rumours about me. They chat like such bitches.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I went on my phone and I started flicking through God knows what because there was actually nothing to do on my phone.I felt like they were all staring at me and my knees started locking. I called Clarissa so she could keep me company.

Clarissa- Yo? Why you calling me?

Me- Abit rude I was gonna ask you to keep me company while I walk past Sus' mandem in the car park

Clarissa- Are you not embarrassed?

Me- About what?

Clarissa- You're on your way to Suspect's yard and you know him and Quel are tight

Me- Yeah whats your point

Clarissa- Dont play dumb Nelli. Everyone knows you've been fucking Quel on the low

Me- WHAT!? ME!?

Clarissa- Stop playing these games never did I think in a million years you'd become an opp thot, a scatty one at that.

Me- What the fuck are you talking about? And don't be calling me scatty either, are you dumb?

Clarissa- We've all heard it, even when Eman was alive. You've been fucking Quel. Why do you think none of the mandem have come to see your yute.

I was gonna say something else but my phone died,. Shes lucky my phone died i was gonna tell her things about herself. Im so heated but that explains why Sus was angry at me. If they've all heard it then Sus has heard it. I rang the buzzer to Sus' house but he wasn't answering. I stood there in the rain for like 5 minutes. I know he's home because I saw his car. Fuck it, I jogged back to his friends to ask for the spare set of keys. No one was tryna buss me. They just looked me up and down & barely answered me.
I kissed my teeth and walked back to the door. I rang the neighbour below him and told her I forgot my keys.
She buzzed me in and I ran upstairs. This silly man needs to stop leaving the door on latch.

I pushed open the door and walked in. I went to the bathroom, took off my shoes and slid out my sticky jeans. I threw them in the dirty clothes basket. I set my lashes on the window seal and washed my face, I needed to calm down before I spoke to this man. I walked out the bathroom creaming my face and went to the bedroom so I could put on some shorts and change my top. The covers looked disheveled and there were clothes on the floor. I walked back out the room and I went to the kitchen. There was a girl in MY ROBE sitting on the kitchen counter. I looked at him and looked at her.

"This better be your fucking sister because I know you don't have no random whore in my robe" I shouted. He was smiling but his face dropped as soon as I entered the room.

"Urm Joshua who's this?" The girl asked while getting off the counter. She retied the robe.

"Nelli how did you get in the house? I even told you I didn't wanna see you" He asked. I put my hand to his face and turned to the bitch.

"You told me to come get my shit nah? Separately who are you? You better not give me no fucking smart answer cos I will really box you."

She tilted her head and squinted. "Im his girlfriend now who the fuck are you?" She shouted with all the vim in the world.

"Woah woah woah calm down I never said you're my girlfriend." Sus cut her off while shaking his head. It would've been so much funnier if I was watching this happen to someone else but for now Im angry.

"What so you've been cheating on me? Is that what Im understanding?"

I walked towards him because fuck the girl she didnt know he had a girlfriend. I lifted my hand to swing at Sus but I got knocked so hard up the side of my head. I turned around and I swear this bitch teleported she was at the end of the hall trying to leave the house. I ran over and dragged her by her hair and I started fucking her up. I won't lie to you she was scratching the shit out of me and she was pulling my hair. The cainrows were already hurting now she wants to rip off my edges and steal my wig? fuck that

I was just punching. Sus pulled her off of me and basically threw her behind him. She disappeared and I was focused on him now. I kept pushing him and shouting at him. I went to push him one more time and he grabbed me by both my wrists "I know you're angry but I swear if you push me one more time..." I saw the anger in his eyes but I always do this in a bad situation... I make them worse

"Or what? What are you gonna do?" I shouted in his face and this sick bastard chuckled and HEADBUTTED me. I stumbled back and I didn't even get the chance to get myself together before I saw this crazy bitch walking towards me with a bottle. She swung it and it missed me just by CENTIMETRES.

Sus grabbed it out her hand and pushed her on the floor. I was so angry I didn't know what to do, I threw a shoe at him.

"Fuck you and your side bitch too, I wish I actually cheated on you like how the streets said I did" I shook my head as my heart broke into pieces.

I started to walk towards the door but felt something or someone coming up behind me, had I turned around instead of ducking when I did. I would've been met with a glass bottle to the face. It hit the wall behind me and shattered all over me. He kicked the shoe at me and it hit my leg causing me to fall from my crouching position. I put my hand out in front of me and I pressed into a sharp piece of glass. I snatched my hand away immediately and I stood up, opening the door to leave.

"Get out my yard and off my block you dumb bitch" He shouted as he hurled my phone into the wall where the glass bottle hit. His little bitch was shouting beside him. I picked up my phone and left. I had no trousers on, no shoes; just socks, my hand is bleeding, it's raining and my phone is broken. I couldn't even call off my phone because it was shattered and turned off.

I actually didn't know what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
36.8K 891 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu πŸ’―βœŠπŸ»βœŠπŸ½βœŠπŸΏ. Enjoy πŸ’›
53.5K 3.6K 100
The trilogy to Her Sanity ❀️
SINNERS. By torixteni

General Fiction

52.4K 2K 34
𝕀𝕠𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•π• π•Ÿπ••π• π•Ÿ 𝕓𝕒𝕀𝕖𝕕 π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ /Λˆπ•€Ιͺπ•ŸΙ™/ π•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕒 π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•€π•˜π•£π•–π•€π•€π•–π•€ π•’π•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•₯ π••π•šπ•§π•šπ•ŸοΏ½...