Unexpected You || myg

By herthemuse

"The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time." *... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 3

266 30 14
By herthemuse

Yoongi's POV

Another day, another detention. I decided to take a nap. Mr. Kim's punishments weren't as harsh compared to all the other teachers but they sure were boring. That just meant more sleeping time for me. But the earlier events of the day replayed in my head. I tried to go to sleep but that girl still stirred in my head. It's like if seen her somewhere before.

*Flashback Dream*

"SUUUGGAAAA!" her shrill voice echoed in my ear as I sat in the tunnel that led down to the slide trying to hide from her. I couldn't believe she was leaving school. She was my only friend. The only one would play pokemon cards with me. I heard climbing sounds coming up from behind me. I refused to look behind and stuffed my head into my arms with my legs curled up.

"Suuuggaaa! Stop being such a meanie!" she crawled behind me and tugged at my shoulders dragging me out of the tunnel to sit on the deck that connects the bridge and the slide. She turned my body to face her revealing her puffy eyes to me "It's not my fault that I'm leaving."

"I don't want you to leave," I muttered this into my sleeves until she pried my arms open. "Who's gonna play cards with me now?!"

She waved her arm at me causing the sleeve of her sweater which was way too big for her to brush my head "They're lots of boys who play pokemon," she whined at me.

"You're the only girl who plays. None of the boys talk to me" I pouted and backed up against the wall of the deck.

"That's because you don't talk!" she scrunched her nose. "Ahh. What am I going to do with you Suga?" she patted my head with her sleeve covered hand "Who's gonna call you that once I am gone anyways?" She had a smile on her face though you could still sense how upset she was by her dark eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows and brushed her hand away from my head, fixing my hair "You're the only one allowed to call me that. You came up with the name anyways."

"And don't forget it!" she winked at me "Cause when I come back one day to marry you I'll still call you Suga. Then we can play allll the pokemon we want."

I gagged out loud sticking my tongue out, "Why would I marry you? You're too annoying."

She stuck her tongue out and scrunched her nose. She didn't know this but she was my first crush. She was the only one who could annoy me and make me smile at the same time. She always said I had a "gummy" smile, whatever that meant. She crawled and sat down next to me with her back against the deck wall. Her hair was getting long and she was getting prettier with every day passing, every day we grew older.

"I still don't understand why you're leaving," I scratched the back of my head still annoyed at this whole situation.

She sighed out loud leaning head against the wall, "Neither do I. I don't get adults. I'm gonna hate being one!"

"It'd be better if you were next to me for it," I crossed my arms and muttered under my breath.

"Suga," she turned her head towards me "be a good boy while I'm gone. Make other friends. Alright?" she spoke in a soft voice and still had a smile on her face.

I looked at her eyes but then turned away blushing, "Arasseo. Arasseo." Above us, the night sky had just appeared and the stars were fighting to get a look at the earth. I was fighting to keep my best friend by my side. They were winning while I was losing.

The sound of her dad cut the gloominess in the air, "Sweetheart! Time to go!"

She sighed letting out a visible mist of air, "Time to go..." she turned her head towards me. I stubbornly stayed looking forward but then I felt something against my cheek. She pecked me on my right cheek and stuffed something into my hand.

"Goodbye Suga. I'll miss you," she whispered her last words to me and crawled to the tunnel to slide down.

I looked down to see a pokemon card. It was the Charizard card I always wanted. When we were opening mystery packs, she got one and I didn't. I always secretly wanted one but kept quiet about it. I guess she noticed. On the back was a message neatly written in sharpie.

don't forget about me suga!

and stay out of trouble

-mina

***

Mina's POV

"Three rules. No talking. No phones. No leaving until I come back," Mr. Kim was standing in front of the door eyeing me, Yoongi and Ae Ra now sitting in an empty classroom. "Got it?" he shook his finger at us before fixing his glasses and walking out. I was sitting behind Yoongi who was now fast asleep head in his arms plopped on the desk.

Doesn't he do anything other than sleep?

Ae Ra popped her gum bubble and stood up, "later losers."

My eyes followed her, "Where are you going?" I said out of confusion.

"Out of this hell hole. Mr. Kim never checks up on detention. You just have come back by 4 and not get caught." She walked over to the window sliding it open to prop one leg over the window sill one at a time and slipped outside running away like something in a spy movie.

What happened to no leaving?

I sighed and eyed the sleeping boy's back in front of me. There was still that thing bothering me. I proceeded to get up and walk to the desk in front of him turning the chair to face him. I rested my arms on the table plopping my chin to rest on my hands. My eyes observed every crevice of his face. He was very pale and his hair was completely straight but fluffy enough to where it didn't lay flat on his forehead. Suddenly he woke up. His eyes drooped wide open to his surprise of me being a few inches away from him.

"W-What are you doing?" he spoke with his eyes squinted at me.

All in the span of a second everything pieced together in my head completing the puzzle that had lingered in my head for so long. It was a lightbulb that turned on, a eureka. My jaw dropped at the sight of him and I jumped up from my seat. He kept his eyes squinted at me but now his eyebrows furrowed and he titled his head to the side.

"S-Suga?!"

***

Yoongi's POV

"S-Suga?!"

Her mouth uttered the words that had only ever been said by one girl. Her eyes were wide open and her jaw was dropped. I was still groggy from being woken up from my nap with squinted eyes. But then my eyes concentrated on her and my head tilted to the side realizing she was the girl from my dream. She was Mina.

"Mina...?" I whispered the word to myself observing her face. It all clicked and I jumped from my seat to stand up and walked to the aisle to get a closer at her. She had the same big eyes as the Mina from my dream. The same big brown glassy doe-like eyes.

"Are you really Suga?" her eyes got wider and she poked her head closer towards me. I only nodded still shocked at the whole situation. Before I knew it she was hugging me and jumping yelling in an excited tone, "Suga! Suga! Suga! Suga!"

Next thing I knew I stumbled back and fell on the ground with her landing on top of me. Our faces were so close and my hand rested on her waist from trying not to fall before. It all made me blush a little. I had never been this close to a girl before but she obviously wasn't phased.

"Oh my God! Suga it's really you!" she shook my shoulders grinning endlessly as if she had just found gold in a pile of dirt or a needle in a haystack. I was still in a state of shock with a frozen face. She leaned back and landed sitting on her butt facing me. Luckily she sat in a way so I couldn't see up her skirt. I don't think I could have taken any more awkward situations today.

"Suga. It's you. No wonder your name was so familiar. You've gotten so much taller. That's why I didn't recognize you at first! You're just so different," she kept rambling on running her hands through her hair. Then she titled her head to the side-eyeing me, "Actually you kinda look the same. Just older. Well except for the piercing. Oh my god, you have a piercing. I'd never think you'd get a piercing. Well I mean it has been like ten years. "

Once her rambling had finally finished I couldn't help but grin and laugh a little. She seemed confused and amused at me giggling, "What are you laughing at?" she titled her head to the side.

I grinned at her "I see you're still a loudmouth" to which her jaw dropped at my comment.

"Yah! You're still annoying as ever," she pointed at me frowning, "and here I was thinking you'd be happy to see me," she crossed her arms.

I leaned my self forward to reach my hand out and mess up her hair before resting my arms on my knees, "of course I'm happy to see you."

She smiled and fixed her hair before standing up to dust her skirt off, "We have a lot to catch up on. Especially you. Why am I hearing from everyone you're some sort of troublemaker?"

I sighed at her comment and picked my self up stuffing my hands in my pockets, "I'm not that little shy Suga anymore. I mean I'm still quiet just," I paused, "grown-up."

She huffed, "We need to talk."

"And I want to nap but I guess we can't have everything we want," I was still grouchy from my interrupted nap. As I talked she walked over to the open window and heaved one of her legs over the sill.

Before she heaved her other leg over she looked at me, "Well you coming or not? We got time to take a walk."

I sighed rolling my eyes at the thought of going outside but surrendered to her request. After heaving ourselves the window sill and landing on the grass, we checked our sides to see if there were any teachers though luckily the coast was clear. I walked off nudging my head towards my direction. She ran to catch up with me as I led her to a place I knew no one knew about. We arrived at the door that opened to a set of stairs.

"We have to walk all of these," she groaned looking up.

"Yes. Now stop being lazy," I scoffed and started walking up. By the time we got to the third floor which was the neglected floor of the school, she was heaving breathlessly.

We stood in front of the door and she stood beside my gasping for air slouched over, "Do you always walk up those stairs?"

I smirked at her and laughed, "No. I just made us go the harder way." She looked at me and lightly punched me in the arm thought it had no energy at all put in it. I opened the door to the room nudging my head telling her to go in.

"What is this place?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
229K 10.5K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
101K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...