Cruel Moons

Galing kay matefreak12

Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back f... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

1.1K 35 8
Galing kay matefreak12

I woke up alone but I knew I was in Adrian's bed as soon as I smelled his scent all around me.  My body woke me up with an urgent need to feel his skin on mine, feel him inside of me.  I was overwhelmed with this heat and also upset he wasn't around to satisfy it.

I start searching for him but surprisingly find Grayson in the kitchen.

"What are you doing here" I ask causally while preparing a glass of water.

Grayson clears his throat nervously which alarms me,"Adrian wanted me to look after you while he had to complete some tasks"

"What kind of tasks"

"The alpha-kind" Grayson shrugs. "Oh and here's your phone. We found it attack site"

I take my phone noticing it has a few new scratches but functions normally. I saw hundreds of texts from Scarlett and Julia which I answered instantly.

I also saw some messages from James which I figured would be better to ignore. Finally I saw a message from Adrian.

I have to work all morning. Grayson will be over. Please stay inside until I'm back.

I pout re-reading the message several times. It could not have been more dry. More unaffectionate it. I couldn't help to use this as an alert that we are not mates. How could we make something last without the same bond. I know my love was real. I felt it in every happy, scared, sad, and heated moment. I felt him, felt myself always wanting him. Like I couldn't remember how it felt before him.

I had a bad feeling and I hated it. My masochist side pushing me to find out what it was even if it was going to hurt.

I manage to convince Grayson that I wanted to call some friends out in the backyard and enjoy the sunlight.

"I can join you"

"I'd rather talk in private. My conversations with Scarlet usually get very detailed" I emphasize which makes him back off not wanting to know more.

I make my way outside and sit on one of the patio chairs for a short time. Eventually I see Grayson distracted on his phone which was my cue to sneak around the house to start searching.

Once I started walking I realized I didn't really have a plan. I just know something felt off and I wanted to find out what it was. I ended up walking to the far south side of the territory. I rarely came to this area before because it was mostly built for the youth. There was several nice parks with even a coffee shop and library used mostly by students.

My heart stopped the moment I saw her golden hair shine in the sunlight. My eyes felt heavy with tears that I managed to hold back.  They were sitting at one of the park benches, holding coffee cups, and laughing towards each other.  It actually looked perfect. Like a perfect date with two beautiful people. 

I couldn't help but notice how gentle Natalia looks.  I felt my insides crumble knowing I would never have that look.  I've fought too much, too hard to be anything but gentle.  

I retrieve my steps back to Adrian's house already knowing my fate. My cruel fate.

Grayson was calling me as soon as I snuck back in the backyard.  I opened the door already seeing him panic. He knew.

"Rylee, fuck, where did you go?"

"Save it. I already saw them"

He raises a hand behind his neck looking guilty, "Uh what do you mean?"

I let out a long sigh knowing he doesn't want to betray his alpha so I wasn't trying to get a confession. 

"Have you every met someone else with a human mate" I whisper feeling the weight of body give in as a sit on the couch. 

Grayson looks pale, confirming I found out the worst, but he quickly recovered and came to sit next to me.

"No I haven't."

"They never rejected each other. That's why she still feels it. Or feels something. It won't ever go away now" I let out while feeling one evil tear escape down my check.

"Rylee it's not like that. I've seen it from the beginning. It's always been different. Only platonic" he tries to comfort me but knowing he shouldn't touch me in this state. 

"How does it feel?  To be in love with your mate. To be with Lexi"

Grayson couldn't hide the smile on his face once I said her name. It was so powerfully it make me smile back.

"It's hard to describe in words" he simple says.

"That's okay. Your face says it all". I lay back on the couch letting my tears fall down freely. I feel my face form a sad smile while I think of the few memories with Adrian. My heart tells me it's beating deeply for Adrian but my head is doubting if his does the same for me.

I doze off feeling worn out but I'm awoken shortly after hearing Adrian and Grayson's low voices.

"Why the fuck has she been crying"

"Listen man, she must of had a feeling and went to go look for you. It was so quick I didn't even notice it. You know she's trained very well"

"What do you mean she went to look for me. I didn't see her"

"I don't know exactly. But she definitely say something. I didn't tell her any details"

Adrian let's out a few more curse words until Grayson excuses himself from the house. Continuing to look asleep, I feel Adrian pick me up and lay me back on his lap. I feel ashamed enjoying this moment knowing it shouldn't belong to me. My selfishness lets me lay in his arms a bit long while he strokes my hair.

I turn my face towards him and raise myself to his lips. We both fall towards each other until our lips are locked. It's a slow kiss but a meaningful one. I move my body to straddle him and start undressing. I make my needs very clear to him which instigates a fire in his eyes until we are both fully naked.

Looking into his eyes, breathing heavily I lower myself slowly on his hardness. I take my time saving this memory that I will hold forever. Adrian grabs my neck and pulls forward to connect our lips again. This time the kiss is heated, passionate knowing our bodies have taken over.

I move against him at a steady pace knowing it would drive him crazy. He grabs my hips roughly and takes over my movements just the wave I crave. I fall apart feeling myself rubbing on his bare skin while he mouth is still consuming me. I cry out a moan feeling every emotion run through me.

Adrian picks me up and lays me on the couch while still moving inside me. He mouth devours each inch of my neck and chest until I feel another build up. I couldn't use my words. It was too much in that moment to ask for what I needed. Too afraid I was going to reveal to much.

After Adrian was satisfied marking me chest he finally pulled back and thrusted back in the perfect combination of pleasure and pain. His hand moved to my clit to rub lightly enough until my eyes roll back and my legs shake around him. One thrust later he's finishing inside of me, milking every minute and more.

I lay there holding onto to his shoulders, preparing for the inevitable fallout. Adrian slowly moves off of me and even more slowly pulls out while we both let out a moan.

I quickly put my clothes back on not feeling myself and he notices.

"Rylee" he starts but I hold up my hand not wanting to hear everything.

"She missed your. She wants to be near you" I asked rhetorically already knowing the common signs of mate bonds.

He lets out a sigh looking tired which unintentionally hurts me.

"She was asking around for me. I didn't have my phone while we were looking for you and the Oliver mess. She came all the way to the pack territory this morning. I just went to talk to her and explain why I was away".

He takes a step towards me so I take a step back, knowing I can't handle touching him again.

"This can't go on forever, you know that right? The bond is there and it's getting stronger, even for a human"

"I know!" He growls out while throwing a side table into the wall. It didn't affect me. I was used to burst of anger and Alpha's lashing out for many other reasons. That was just a reminder of how different I was to her. She was gentle enough that she would have been breaking down at this point.

"I can't be here while you decide" I finally announce my worst nightmare. I was used to him fighting back and running after me. But one look at his eyes and I could tell he knew this was on him.

"I'll fix this" he says lowly.

"It's not something to fix Adrian. It's just fate" I whisper painfully while leaving his house. I hesitate outside stupidly hoping he might come after me.

After a slap in the face from my cruel fate, I call a friend to take me far away.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
12.6K 339 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
366K 16.1K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
519K 13K 36
He had the looks to kill, he had the looks to protect. But he didn't have the looks to love. He never searched for that someone, but deep down he kne...