His name is Jack Finnegan Gil...

By IWillExistUntilIDie

She was born like that, she never played with barbies, she would sit there and build houses out of Legos, she... More

Moving Out - 1
LA - 2
Need Money To Survive in LA - 3
Skylynn ?
NOT AN UPDATE

Babysitting? Hell Yeah!! - 4

98 5 0
By IWillExistUntilIDie

I was sitting on my soft sofa when my phone buzzed. Jumping up, I picked It up and answered the call.

"Is this Crystal?" the voice spoke, I could recognize it, and I perfectly knew it was Elizabeth.

"Yeah that's me..."

"This is Elizabeth, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come and babysit...." She spoke, I slowly nodded.

"Okay, um... What time?" I stuttered.

"Uhh, about six o'clock maybe?" Elizabeth seemed to smile through the phone.

"Okay then, may I have your address? I'll be there on time," I rejoiced, grinning.

I jotted down the address that she dictated through the phone, then she hung up.

I mentally celebrated- I mean- I can finally prove that I'm not useless! Haha no.

I ran into my room, throwing a white sweater on with skinny jeans, pulling my ring piercing out of my lip I brushed my hair, and when it was five forty-five, I was out of my apartment.

It was quiet hard trying to find Elizabeth's house but somehow I did. Jumping out of my car, I strolled to the right house, and ringing the bell, I waited patiently.

Soon the door was opened...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
283K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...