Beauty and the beast - kylo r...

By BEE_IS_GAY123

How could a beast love someone else? Kylo ren x oc, - - - - slow burn , violence, swearing, - TW if needed... More

~ Cast ~
000- ACT ONE
001;
002;
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
- ACT TWO-
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028

017

98 0 0
By BEE_IS_GAY123

I love you

Kylo ren hadn't seen Fawn this so worked up since the whole Hux situation where he had hurt her.. Tears just wouldn't stop spilling out though as he held her tight in his arms. He didn't know how to exactly comfort her. Since emotions weren't his strong suit.. he was confused, was it something he had done?

Especially as Fawn started to beat his chest, but it didn't hurt. "Let it out Fawn" he mumbled, softly running his hand through her hair. She stopped, but continued sobbing. Her face was a mess from crying, her eyes red and cheeks. She shook her head.

"Why am I crying Kylo? Why do I still feel pain?"

Those unanswered words ringing in his ears, but yet.. he knew how it felt. He remembered that Fawn had actually said something similar to this before as well, he sighed softly, "what is bothering you?" He asked, but she was silent except the sobs still. It pained him to see her like this,

But Fawn just had to find the way to tell him. The memories that haunted her, and unsafe feeling whenever kylo wasn't around. She needed him now, and she hated that. Because as much as she was falling in love with him, she hated him at the same time..

Sadly, she escaped from his grasp and made her way to the bed, laying down with her back turned away from kylo. "You wouldn't care" she sighed, before hearing a bang from behind her, she dreaded to think what kylo was smashing up. - "I certainly do care about you! Or I wouldn't look after you all the time!" His voice rose in anger,

Exact reason why she hated him. But kylo was actually being reasonable, Fawn was being the complicated one for once. "I could just leave you here! Is that what you want Fawn?!" He continued, pacing around with his hand through his hair. Every now and then glancing back at Fawn.. who was still in the towel.. he sighed shakily, finding the clothes he gave her and giving them back to her.

"Please get dressed Fawn.." he voice settled back to being calm, but Fawn wouldn't budge. She remained, moping on his bed. "I will take you out to find your brother tomorrow?" Kylo offered,

But she didn't respond, he grew worried that she was dead or some sort but as he got closer and towered above her, he saw she was still breathing. He climbed into bed beside her, his arm scooping her close until her back hit his chest. He could feel her heart racing. And the sobs were still hearable, "what's the point?" She replied finally,

"Your reunited with family. And you'll be finally happy.." he smiled , Fawn wasn't smiling though.

She shook her head, "..I'm already happy" she softly spoke. Kylo believed this whole thing was about not being happy.. "..you saved me. So never let me go Kylo, please don't let them harm me. I don't want to fall again"

He grew confused by her poetic words. They weren't poetic.. but to him, they meant something. She meant something. The beast could finally love though, but was it enough for Fawn? "I won't let you fall. I won't let anyone harm you, because I..."

He never told her the day they kissed that he loved her,
He never kissed her today in the snow or confessed his love for her. This was his chance, his own anxiety swallowing him whole as he hesitated..

"Love.. you"

Her eyes widened. "..I love you too" she replied, sniffing as the tears had stopped pouring out. If her heart was already racing from a panic attacked, her heart was really really beating now. Beating in emotions that downed Fawn as well, was she going crazy? "I'm sorry.." she mumbled,

Snapping out of her breakdown. Realising that she fell into her own pool of darkness and self hatred..the princess was too kind to slip into the darkness of the dark side.

"What for?" He asked, she shifted and moved his hand off her. He respected her choice. He even moved out of the way to give her space as she sat up, holding the towel tightly so she didn't expose her breasts in front of..kylo.. "for all the commotion" she sighed, shuffling out of the bed and grabbing the clothes and popping back into the bathroom to change.

Returning to kylo, "beautiful as ever Fawn.." he smiled very proudly to himself. Proud to have Fawn with him. She would be the one, the one to save him. She chuckled and shook her head, settling back down next to the beast, he watched her curiously. "So what was troubling you?"

"Everything.." she turned on her side on the bed, facing kylo who also laid on his side. He was mesmerised by her, taking in every ounce of her beauty. "Oh. Enlighten me" he soothly spoke, cupping her cheek and doing circles with his thumb. "Well.. memories of them are beginning to haunt me.."

"I feel as though we've had this conversation.." kylo chuckled, your doing..well kylo. Keep it up, he thought to himself. Her shoulders grew tight, or not.. "probably. But it's worst then last time," Fawn replied,

Broody was plaguing her mind as they spoke, she wanted to kill him so badly. But the first order would face great great backlash from the stellarfire family, and big causalities . It was just a voice, telling Fawn that the place she loves most will be destroyed, anxieties that troubled her.

"How good are our attackers and defences?" Fawn blurted out, Kylo grew confused.

"-huh?"

"I want the stellarfire family to die. I want broody to die"

Who the fuck is broody? This was a battle Fawn couldn't fight by herself, she needed kylo to know but broody does worse. Kidnap her back? "Who?" His brow raised, this was her chance..

"Broody. My 'soon to be husband'" Fawn scoffed, pulling away from kylos touch in annoyance. His stupid face clouding her vision, her eyes grew wide and scared.. "you know.. that day when I hurt Hux.. broody confronted Me" she sighed, moving closer to kylo again and her hand moving to his temples. Normally he never flinched, but he did but her cold fingers touched his skin.. Her fear faded away, and kylo got to re see everything from that day.

How Fawn forced Hux to keep everything secret, "I'll kill him painfully.." kylo sneered, anger in his tone. Of course. The beast, climbed out of the bed and away from Fawn, "well. We can't."

"What do you mean?!" He grabbed his saber and ignited it, fuck. Kylo.. your scaring her.. he locked his eyes onto her, but she wasn't actually scared as she was smiling.. opening her lips to speak, "because.. I fear the first order will be greatly hurt..they're strong, a lot stronger then you'll believe." She replied,

Doing the same as kylo, she moved towards him as the lightsaber was switched off. "I have a plan.." Fawn announced, feeling his hand grab onto her waist, and his free hand guiding hers to his shoulder. "Don't you even think of that Fawn" he already knew her conclusion,

It's stupid. But I have to try.. "it's our only way. I'll be fine Kylo, I mean I've survived all this time" Kylo didn't want to hear the words that she spoke, he hated how she was so willing to give her self up. That he didn't understand the full aspect of the plan. "I dread to think what they would do to my empress" he worriedly hummed at her, slowly swaying with her in the room.

"They can't kill me Ren," she laughed, his eyes widened . Really fawn? They will.. "oh they can."

"They really can't. I'm not immortal.. but they do want me as a queen" Fawn was almost certain that she wouldn't be harmed too badly, however kylo was too bothered about putting her in risk. "They want you as a weapon Fawn! Open your eyes!" He complained,

"So do you," she smirked,

The beast scoffed, "not anymore Fawn"

The plot thickens -
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.4K 30
What if Rey took him up on that opportunity to rule the dark side with Kylo Ren? What if he wanted nothing but her ... All it was was Rey but that's...
517 11 17
Rey a scavenger living her life on the planet of Jakku finds herself fighting for the resistance to discover hidden abilities and some new love inter...
159K 4.2K 31
After the fall of Starkiller Base, the First Order is desperate to recover from the unexpected Resistance attack. As Supreme Leader Snoke urges Kylo...
268K 7.2K 48
ミ☆ - 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎 In which their loyalties lie with the fir...