Devil May Cry ✔

By petra_the_first

She was the angel and I was the devil. I knew better than to fall for a good girl like her but something abo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
32Something Doesn't Feel Right
33A Talk In Private
34 Taking Decisions And Bossing The Boss
35 Maybe A Little Too Fast
36 Mysterious Vacation
37 Didn't Change
38 Morning Kisses
39 Let's Go
40 Why So Soon?
41 Quite A Night
42 Coffee Sounds Perfect
43 Do You Want Some Icecream?
44 Hiring The Best
45 Want You
46 Please Be Okay
47 Thank You
48 Promotions
49 Second Chances
50 Reunite
51 Something More
52 Here It Goes
53 Emergencies
54 Letting It Out
55 The Best Memories
56 Introducing
57 Why To Care Anymore?
58 Last Day's Events
59 Am I Crazy?
60 A Long Night Shift
61 Lunch And Dinner
62 Where Is He?
63 Well That's New
64 Mini-Feelings
65 It's About Time
66 Closer Together
67More Than Enough
68Three Am Confessions
69 Again
70 At The Airport
71And So It Begins
72 Not Over Yet
73 You Have My Word
74Wondering Minds
75 Breakouts
76 Reminisce
77 Please
78 Gone
79 Killed Twice
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
What The Characters Look Like
Other Books
Author's Note

Sneak Peak

123 2 1
By petra_the_first

Chapter 1

Madness comes in waves, I strike like a tsunami.

They say water is the source of all life, that we crawled out of the water, and that we need it to survive. But after enough water drops, the stone will eventually crack, the iron will eventually rust and the bucket will eventually overspill. And that's what I did; I overspilled until I drowned the people I loved and flooded the paradise I created.
So what am I left with? Water? Ironically, that is life itself; I am left with a life so lifeless and I too drowned in the same river I cried.

"We broke up a week ago," I say while grabbing a handful of grass.

"Well damn, do you need a tissue for the tears?" Cain said before throwing a flower he was twirling between his thumb and index then turned to look at me. "What's with the deadpan delivery?"

"You think I will sulk over a guy I dated for two months and barely hung out with? It took me one skincare routine and a weekend to get over him."

"Does that mean I can shoot my shot now?"

I rolled over my stomach and stretched my body on the grass while my legs swayed in the air, "Go ahead, charm me."

Cain dusted off his palms and laid on his back, tilting his head to the side so he can look at my face that was now hovering over his. I lifted myself slightly and rested my weight on my elbows so I can shade him. His thumb rubbed my cheek and his eyes dropped to meet my lips. The skin contact sent a rush down my body. "Say my name Morana," he said quietly while staring deep into my eyes.

"Cain," I whispered.

"Now do you want to hear what it sounds like when you moan it?"

....

If you want to know what happens next, go to my profile and read my new book "Balanced Treachery: the alliance of traitors." Make sure to add the book to your library to stay tuned on all the new updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 49 5
How would you define depression? Alex knows, all he's ever felt his entire life was suffering, pain, sadness like he was cursed by the gods to never...
418K 13.7K 46
WARNING: My book is literally filled with mistakes. It's everywhere, I am fixing it, even if it is at a slow pace. So please bear with me until all o...
2.9K 138 29
Have you been so beaten down that suicide is the only way you feel that it will all end? I guess your not the only one out there who feels the same...
786 79 62
deep down everyone has secrets , deep down everyone is in pain. some people are just better at hiding it or feel like pain is okay. a girl who seems...