||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

Від 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... Більше

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)

1K 53 65
Від 1319nimika

"Surprise??? For me??."

"Yup".

Sumo was astonished. She never expected Shravan to surprise her. Or infact anybody to surprise her. Everyone in her family always made her feel that she wasn't important, but the way Shravan has evolved in the last 24- 36 hrs, it's like a shock for her. She was so overwhelmed that she couldn't speak or think anything straight, until the car came to a stop finally. But still she was in a trance.

Shravan tried to call her but she was in her own world and oblivious to Shravan's call. So Shravan got out from the car, went to Sumo's side, opened the door and picked her up in a bridal style. And that was when she finally came back to her senses. But seeing herself flying in the air in the arms of her beloved Shravan, she again got a shock.

Shravan was enjoying the look on her face and chuckled slightly. He slowly walked towards their destination. Upon reaching there he put Sumo down on her feet. But still she was in a shock. Shravan smiled a bit and nudged Sumo to look around. Her senses had been overpowered and thus she wasn't able to understand what he wanted to say. Seeing no other way he himself turned her around so that her focus shifts from him to the surroundings. And guess what, it did work finally. But...

Only to give another shock to Sumo.🤣🤣🤣🤣 ( So many shocks in one day. Kahin heart attack na aajaye.) She gasped slightly seeing the area.

It was the same place where Shravan once had brought Sumo during their childhood. But it was just once. And after that Shravan went to London, so she never could come back here.

"Wowww... this is so beautiful. Just amazzzzzz.....iiiiing. Even better than last time. Shravan... Shravan... shra... ye Shravan kahan chala gaya abhi to yahin tha. Shrav where are you? "

Not finding him at the same place, Sumo panicked only to a take a sigh of relief when she felt him behind her, but to her surprise, he was kneeling down in front of her. She was confused.

Sumo- Shravan, what is going on? First you bring me here, saying ki surprise hai. And now you are... Get up na... kya kar rahe ho?

Shravan- Shh... Please Sumo, aaj mujhe bolne do. Bahot time Pehle keh dena chahiye tha. Still, today I will say it. Sumo, you know, maa ke baad it was only you who understood me so well. Isliye you two were the only to important women in my life. But jab tum dono ne hi mujhe akela chhod diya, to I hated every other woman. Main har aurat me khot nikalne laga. Then I saw Vandy bhabhi and Kamini Chachi. Both of them were selfish. But whatever they wanted was for their husband and sons only. So there was nothing wrong. But still, there was this nagging feeling of disgust for women inside me due to which my heart refused to see the good side of any woman. And in the same process, I hurt you very very badly.

Yaad hai, reunion party. Tab jab maine tumhe hurt kiya tha na, usje baad maine socha tha ki now I will live in peace and enjoy the party to the fullest as I had my revenge. But tumhare wahan se jaane ke baad kaise kuch khalipan sa mehsus hone laga. Sab kuch wahan bura laga. Andar hi andar Bhutan hone lagi thi mujhe, par kyun, pata nhi. After that I went away.

Jab Khosla ke case ke time Verma ne tumhare baare me mujhe phone par ultra sidha kahan na, toh mera khoon khol raha tha. Mera has chalta to uska muh tod deta.

Sumo- Almost tod hi toh diya tha, apne powerpack thappad se (she giggled a bit to lighten the atmosphere and sat down in front of him. For a change he also smiled a bit).

Shravan- You dont know Sumo, in the process of hurting you, I was hurt the most. On the night of Bachelor's party, when I uttered those disgraceful words about you, I never meant to do it. I just dont know what came over me that I said all that. It's just that in the morning Maa, had asked me to stay away from the marriage for your and Aditya's benefit and plus that scumbag was continuously bugging me to tell him of what relation, we both shared, so in the heat of the moment and my anger towards you, Maa and Aditya, I blurted out what I would never have said even in my dreams. Taht night I couldn't sleep properly and I was reprimanding myself for speaking such filthy words about you. But then I would tell myself that whatever I did was justified as according to me you had played with my feelings. But it was as if I was trying to give solace to my heart which was scared of the consequences. And look what I led you to. I just cant imagine what would have happened, had I not reached on time. I won't have ever been able to forgive myself.

I AM SORRY SUMO. I AM REALLY VERY SORRY, FOR EACH AND EVERY WRONG I DID TO YOU. FOR EACH AND EVERY TEAR YOU SHED BECAUSE OF ME. AM REALLY VERY VERY SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. PLEASE....

By the end he was a crying mess. Sumo couldn't hold herself any longer and hugged him tightly. She too was crying. She never knew Shravan's insecurities had risen up to the brim and that was the reason why he behaved like that. Even she never did anything to calm him down. Instead she made him more insecure of their friendship also. She felt so bad to see him in such a state. This was the second time, Shravan broke down so badly after the news of his father's plane crash. Today she understood her importance in his life. And she promised herself to bring her old Shravan back by mending her Shrav.

"Shravan... Shrav... look at me. Come on look at me. You are a good boy na, so look at. (She pulled his face towards her and wiped his tears, nodding her head negatively). Shrav, what di you think, that all this hurt me. Then yes you re right. I was hurt. But not more than these tears. These hurt me the most. I cant see you crying. Please dont cry. Fir me at least. Please."

Shravan immediately wiped his tears and said," See now there are no more tears. Now to you are happy na?"

"Yes very much. " And gave him a toothy grin.

"See even I gave you a smile. Now you should also smile. Chalo, come on smile. For me. Please."

" Sumo please dont plead. You just command, and I will do."

Sumo- But I dont want to order you. You are not my servant. I want you to be happy genuinely. If you are not happy, then how can I be. (She behaved childish with him and even Shravan chuckled a bit at it but still he was serious) Arre baba, we are husband and wife. So we should share our happiness and sorrows na. See now am sharing my happiness with you because I forgive you and ya....
Because Am way too much happy as I got back a bit of my old Shrav. But for getting the whole he needs to give his million dollar wala smile ( grinning mischievously)

Hearing all this Shravan finally gave her the much wanted smile.

His smile was so infectious that she lost herself in that wide ocean. Only to he later brought back to earth with Shravan snapping his fingers in front if her eyes. Sumo blushed on being caught. But still was satisfied in being able to make her love happy at last, even though it was a little bit. Both were sitting close to each other run the same position staring into each other's eyes.

Shravan- Sumo, you know, the sunset looks looks really beautiful from here. Last time, jab aaye the, we saw the sunrise, but this time, let's see the sunset. What say??

Sumo- Okay. Agar tim kehte ho toh thik hai. Last time bhi meine kitna manaa kiya, but you still brought me here, only to make me witness the most beautiful scenery in my life. So let's together witness another beautiful sight if the nature together.

Both sat close to each other and Shravan slowly held her shoulder, but was uncertain of her reaction. But when she smiled shyly and looked down, Shravan hot scared and removed his hands. Sumo frowned at it. She was about to ask him when he said,
" Sumo, look am really sorry. Please.... woh I won't repeat it again. Please don't get angry..."

Sumo chuckled slightly and put his hands back on her shoulders and scooted closer to him. Shravan stopped abruptly only to remain shocked.
Sumo looked at him and said,

" Why are you so shocked?? (Takes a deep breath) Look Shravan, I know we are not married in the best of the circumstances, but still we are married and are legally hubby and wifey. And you do have your rights over me. Not only as husband and wife, but also as a friend, no, best friend."

Now Shravan again gave her another look, to which she said, "Shrav now dont me that look again. What do you think?? The friendship was only from your side. I too was in that relationship. And I never broke the friendship. You broke it and that doesn't mean , I will also forget it.You are still my childhood and one and only bestie. Bi one can ever replace you in my heart. You have a special place over there. Hmm..."

Shravan- You know what Sumo, today I feel like, I am the luckiest person on this whole world to have got you. Thankyou so much for everything.

Sumo- No need of saying thanks. But from now on dont forget all that I said today. Okay.

Shravan- Hmm...

Sumo- Shravan look over there (she shouted suddenly). The sunset looks so beautiful... its awesome. I loved it.

Shravan smiled at her antics. He knew she was still the same child at heart, who was afraid of loneliness. But had put the facade of being mature and bla bla.... So he decided to bring his Sumo back. And about love, he knew she felt the same about him, just as he did. So he would tell her in next few days, only when he has sorted out himself from the matters of his own broken family. He doesn't want to make Sumo live without a family anymore. He would give her all the happiness she deserved.

(Guys, when Shravan was looking at her the song hamdard was playing in the background. Please read while listening to it. You will get the feel of it. The song continues below also).

Sumo felt his intense gaze on her. They didn't speak anything. But the silence said all. Itw as always like this. They did need words to Express their feeling everytime. But in the recent days, everything went in the opposite direction of what they had thought. So Sumo broke her silence to convey her feeling. She didn't want to lose her bestie, her love again, because of her silence.

(Kahin teri khamoshiyaan, jeet na jaye pyaar se)

Sumo- You know what Shravan, when ma and papa left me na, I was so alone. No one was there to pamper me. I too was a child and didn't want to lose my parent's warmth. Although Mama mami took care of me. But they weren't my parents. At some point of the time or other they kept reminding of the fact that I was a burden on them.

Do you know why I learnt cooking? Its because, I sonewhere knew that one day I will be all alone as my parents have already left me. I know no would be there to cook food for me. So I learnt it. But it was my ma's favorite job so I took it up as my passion to feel my ma close to my heart.

After yo came to my life, I felt that I was not a burden on you. You never made me feel so. I could be myself with you. You broke all the wall that I had created around me so that I stay away from loneliness. You pampered me to no extent. You protected me like a father, and took care of me during my illness just like a mother. You did everything for me even before I spoke it. You made me feel like a princess. Just the way I was my daddy's princess. I can never thank you enough for that. You stayed with me through thick and thin, and forgave me each time for my mistakes and made my feel wanted.

But what did I do? I left you in misery. When you needed me the most I left your hand, for my so called image and those namesake friends. I never understood the intensity of your pain until you left me. After you left I was alone again, just the way after mom dad left me.
( By the end Shravan ans Sumo both were crying badly. Still they both had not left each other's hands.)

Shravan squeezes her hands slightly to assure her that he won't be leaving her ever again. They were together and this time forever. Slowly They both hugged each other and cried. After some time they separated and looked forward towards the setting sun.

Shravan- Sumo, I think its late. You have just now been discharged from the hospital. You have to rest also. So let's go home. You need to gave your food and also take the medicines. So lets go.

Sumo- Cant we stay a bit longer??? Please...( making a puppy face).

Shravan- Sumo, not right now. You know there are many more such secretive place all over Delhi. And they are much more beautiful. I will take you there. But for now, let's go home. You are not well, dear. Please. If you want , we will come here again. But for now let's go. Okay.

Sumo hummed in response, which clearly stated that she was unwilling to go. Just then Shravan had a mischievous idea. So he picked up Sumo in bridal style, much to her surprise. Sumo got shy and looked everywhere but him. He chuckled at her.

Shravan- I never knew Sumo wrestler could blush also. But you look cute and pretty while blushing.

Sumo slapped his chest slightly and Shravan laughed out loudly. Sumo kept looking at him. He looked so handsome while being this much happy. Shravan saw her gawking at him.

Shravan- Kya hua? Aise kya dekh rahi ho?

Sumo- Tumhe pata hai, tum haste hue, bahot acche lagte ho. Keep smiling like this always.

Shravan- Agar tum sath rahogi toh hamesha smile karunga. Agar tum nahi, toh yeh smile bhi nahi. Rahogi na mere sath hamesha.

Sumo- Hann, hamesha rahungi, tumhare pass aur tumhare sath. Sumo promise.

Till then they had reached the car. He made her sit carefully in the car and came to his sit on the driver's seat and started the car. Sumo had the smile constantly pasted on her lips. Even Shravan had it. But suddenly something struck into her her mind and she made Shravan stop the car and asked,

" Shravan, yeh accident kisne karwaya tha?"

"Umm.... wo... Sumo....wo... yeh..."

"Kya hua Shravan? Dont you trust me enough to share it with me? It's okay. Don't worry, whenever you feel like, do tell me."

Though she said it's okay, yet she was sad somewhere that Shravan still didn't trust her enough. Tears were about to fall from her eyes when she heard a mere whisper, " All this was done by chachi ". To say Sumo was shocked would be an understatement. She was dumbfounded at this new piece of information. She knew that Kamini didn't like Shravan so much, but what has Ramanath got to do in all this. Why she targeted him? She was so confused and looked up towards him for answers to her unasked questions.

He knew what was going on inside her mind and thus he answered her, " This accident was meant for me and not for dad. He came to know of it during the breakfast that day. That's why he secretly exchanged the car keys with me in the middle of a deserted road saying he has some work. I was oblivious of all the facts. And dad is in now my place. See, what kind of a son I am. I let my own father in peril and when he needed me the most, I was busy lost in my own miseries."
He had become a crying mess by the end of his monologue. Sumo was shocked but still she came out of it, seeing her Shrav breaking down in front of her. She couldn't stand his tears. It broke her heart to see him in this condition. She did what came next in her mind.

She pulled hum for a tight hug and rubbed his back to soothe him down.

Sumo- Shrav, it's okay. Jo hona tha, woh ho gaya hai. We cant do anything about it. But we can shape up our future, right? So now,our most important work is to cure uncle. Accha tell me, does Pushkar know about this?

Shravan- No. I didn't have the courage in me to tell him about his mother's deeds. I know, he will break down. You know what Sumo, he is not as strong as me. And I let my Chhote drown in the pool of miseries. I have gone through it and I don't want anyone to go through the same pain. But I will keep an eye on chachi for sure. She tried to mess with Shravan Malhotra's family , and she has to pay for it. I will definitely teach her a lesson l, but in my way. I cant let my family break just because of her securities. And I WONT LET MY FAMILY BREAK.
(He said with determination. )

Sumo- You know Shrav, I am so proud of you and yours decision. I am happy, you didn't take any decision in haste.

They both gave each other a full blown smile and had a cute eye lock. They were sitting quiet close and the eye lock did nothing, but increased their desires for each other. Slowly they came close to each other. The window was open slightly, so the cool wind coming inside was flying Sumo's hair. To Shravan she looked so serene and beautiful. And for Sumo, no was as handsome as her Shrav. Her bangs were falling on her face which was blocking his view. So he tucked the hair behind her ears and slowly cupped her face. Feeling the warmth of his hands, butterflies started fluttering in Sumo's stomach and the proximity was also not helping. She closed her eyes unable to take the intensity that his eyes reflected. They were now just inches apart and slowly Shravan kissed her lower lips. Sumo took his upper lips. The kiss was slow yet passionate. It was just few seconds past, when suddenly his cell rang, which brought them put of their trance. They separated and both blushed to the deepest shade of red, afterall they shared their FIRST KISS ever.
He picked up the called as Pushkar had called.

Shravan- Ya we are coming Chhote. Ya give me ten minutes. Am coming with Sumo. You completed the work I gave you right?. Okay then we are coming soon. Bye.

Sumo looked at Shravan and at the same time he also looked at her and both blushed at what happened few minutes before. To remove the awkwardness, Shravan started the car and drove of. Sumo was still thinking about the kiss and blushing. Both of them were stealing shy glances of each other, when Shravan decided to tease her a bit.

Shravan- By the way Sumo, how was the taste?

Sumo- Taste of what?

Shravan- Arre, this (pointing toward his lips and smirked).

Sumo made an o shape of her mouth. She was flustered hearing the question and looked to the other side. Shravan got horrified, that may be Sumo felt bad and so he tried to rectify his mistake.

Shravan- Am sorry Sumo, I didn't mean to offend you. Am really sorry. Please dont be angry at me. I promise I wont do this again. Please Sumo say something na.

Sumo, was surprised seeing him asking for forgiveness whereas she was blushing. She decided to tease him a bit more. So she made a straight face an looked towards him. Shravan was scared that she would scold him.

Sumo- (sternly) What did you think haan? That I wont feel bad. I wont be angry? Then you are absolutely.... RIGHT Mr.Malhotra. (Shravan shot up his head which was hanging low till now and he looked towards her with wide open eyes) what? Looks kya de rahe ho? Arre, it's okay if husband and wife kiss or hug. Offo,I was kidding baba. Now stop making these weird faces. We are getting late. Let's go.

Shravan gave a full blown smile and started the car.
" Wause, sochlo, ab tumne mujhe officially license de diya he bahot kuch karne ka. Mei kabhi bhi kuch bhi jar Sakta hoon. So beware."

Sumo smiled and replied, " Tumhe Kisine mana toh kiya hi nahi."

Shravan made and 'o' face listening to her bold reply and looking at his face, Sumo laughed out loudly. Seeing her laughing in such a carefree manner after a long when, a wide smile adorned his face too. With all these laughs an smiles, they finally reached MM. He came out of his side mad immediately ran to Sumo's side. He opened the door like a gentleman and gave his hand to her. She smiled at his cute antics and held his hands blushing profusely. They then went till the door with hand in hand. The door wa already open so they were about to step inside when a voice said,

"Ruk jao wahin."
************************************
Hi guys. So her is the next chappy.

What do you all think, kisne kaha hoga yeh. Who is the new person in their life? Let's see.

I hope you all like the chapter.

Well, friends I was thinking about the love life of Anuj who will soon be introduced (Shaheer Sheikh) Well what do you all think, whom should I pair up with him. Pooja sharma or Erica Fernandes or Rhea Shrama.

Do tell me in the comments section.

Do vote and comment for the chapter guys. Till then have a happy read.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.1M 116K 38
Ana slowly moved her eyes down to check what she was wearing. At first she couldn't recognize the furry dress covering her chest, but was amazed how...
Another Chance✔ Від Maya🌸

Філософія та духовні розповіді

253K 17.7K 36
She was a miracle to him but her life was cursed. Cursed by a sacrifice she made to her own. He was full of mistakes but the kind of perfect she want...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.4M 42 2
She was abandoned on her wedding day. The groom disappeared. There were accusations. Her honour was at stake. Her family was to be ruined. One m...