Mr. Famous Thang

By NORTHERNGIRLS

๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ -๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ง... More

sแดœแดแดแด€ส€ส&แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สแดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สแด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สา“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สา“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สsษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สsแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สแด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›สแดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›สแด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›สแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›สา“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›สา“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›สsษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›สsแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›สแด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›สษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส
า“แดส€แด›สแดษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›สแด›แดกแด
า“แดส€แด›สแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดส€แด›สา“แดแดœส€
า“แดส€แด›สา“ษชแด แด‡
า“แดส€แด›สsษชx
า“แดส€แด›สsแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“แดส€แด›สแด‡ษชษขสœแด›
า“ษชา“แด›ส
า“ษชา“แด›สแดษดแด‡
า“ษชา“แด›สแด›แดกแด
า“ษชา“แด›สแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“ษชา“แด›สา“แดแดœส€
า“ษชา“แด›สา“ษชแด แด‡
า“ษชา“แด›สsษชx
า“ษชา“แด›สsแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›สแด‡ษชษขสœแด›
า“ษชา“แด›สษดษชษดแด‡
sษชxแด›ส

า“แดส€แด›สษดษชษดแด‡

7.7K 320 17
By NORTHERNGIRLS

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FORTYNINE

ELIA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

At the warehouse we was setting up the plan to save my baby. I was really nervous because I can't believe Tasha would go this far to hurt my child.

I'm pretty sure she has Semlla and Ella right behind her including Alicia.

"Elia you staying right here..I hope you know that" Devon said looking at me.

"I'm not staying here when my child is in danger" I rolled my eyes.

"Actually you are we got this" Devon says.

"Yeah right" I said dryly. I still was going to go whether he like's it or not.
....

I got up and went inside of the office when Devon wasn't looking.

I grabbed one of my duffle bags that had a black jumpsuit with sneakers. I even grabbed my gun secretly that I brought. I was going to get my child today no matter the cost.

I know I'm pregnant with my 2nd child but I won't harm him. I have a major back up plan in case Devon plan doesn't work.

"We about to leave. Tasha texted me back saying she wants to see me" Devon screamed from downstairs.

"OK BE CAREFUL" I walked down stairs just to see what my man was wearing around this hœ.

He was wearing a nice black suit my jaw dropped.

"why you getting all fine for this bit*h?" I asked feeling my jealousy kicking in.

"oh sh*t" Zack came inside sitting down on the coach to see what was going to happen next.

"To save our daughter. I told Tasha we are going on a date" he fixed his tie looking in the mirror.

" And then she will lead me back to her house" he finished.

I walked up to him grabbing his di*k from the outside.

"Don't give way my di*k to this hœ... or I will gladly shoot the both of you guys and get my daughter myself" I smiled happily walking away.

Leaving Devon shook.

______
DEVON POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

I left the warehouse driving to this address Tasha give to me.

Pulling up to her house it looked nice she came out her house talking to somebody I couldn't see. Looked like a serious conversation and with that she came to my car.

I came out my car opening the door for her and she giggled. I slightly rolled my eyes at this bit*h.

"I'm happy about this date Devon. I'm happy you came to your senses and left that little girl alone" she blushed.

"Yeah I'm happy too. I'm glad that is Semlla gone and I don't have to worry about her bugging me about that no more" I lied straight to my teeth.

She tense up hearing "Semlla" name. That let me know she does know where Semlla is.

I rubbed her thighs just to get the negative energy out the air. she looked up at me blushing really hard.
________

ELLA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"Semlla stop all that crying" I yelled and she continued.

I honestly hated this sh*t. Tasha better hurry up with her date with Devon. At first I thought our plan wasn't going to work. But I'm happy my good sis got what she deserved her dream boyfriend Devon.
____________
ELIA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"You did what?" Tae asked me again.

"I placed a tracker on Devon car. I know where Tasha is and Ella stay at lets go!" I said pulling up my jumpsuit over my stomach.

"how we are we going to do this?" Tae pulled out his gun and put it around his waist.

"We are going to break in. And you are going to grab Semlla. I'm going to handle Ella" he nodded at me.

"This where she stay at? Typical a** place" Tae rolled his eyes.

"Right..I'm so ready" I look at my gun and placed it behind my back.
_________
DEVON POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"oh my god Devon this restaurant is so beautiful you didn't have to" Tasha cooed.

"Oh trust me I had too" I fake laughed. Ugh I hate Tasha with a passion! She has an annoying voice and wants to be loved so bad and will do anything for it. Eww not my type.
________

TAE POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"This girl got this window wide open " I whispered into the walkie-talkie.

"go inside Tae" Elia responded quickly.

I climb up into the window and fell on my a**. "Well sh*t they got my gay a** doing this ghetto sh*t" I said looking around. I heard crying.

It was Semlla. Grabbing my gun and pointing it while walking to the noise. I opened this big closet and saw Semlla.

She had a running nose and looked scared she saw me and stopped crying she smiled . "shhhh baby TaeTae is here and mommy too I'm sorry baby you had to be here for so long" I picked her up and cleaned her face and kissed her forehead.
Looking around the closet I saw a scarf I grabbed it.

I lifted Semlla up and placed her behind my back while rapping the scarf around my waistline so she can stay behind me carefully.

Grabbing my gun and placing it on my waist. I pulled out my walkie talkie "I have Semlla. I'm leaving now" I walked towards the window careful and hopping out making sure Semlla doesn't get hurt.

_________
ELIA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"I have Semlla I'm leaving now" hearing Tae said that made me cried. Cleaning my face with a tissue "thank you Tae" I said. Placing my walkie talkie back into my back pocket.

I opened up the back door to the house. Hearing Ella speaking on the phone to someone. I pulled out my gun.
_____
DEVON POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"Devon I'm glad we are back together. I always loved you and wanted to spend my life with you and have kids ou get married!" Tasha blushed really hard.

"Me too" I fake smile.

"I can't believe this is happening Devon" she grabbed my tattooed hands from across the table. This girl is sick as fu*k.
________
ELIA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"You thought I wasn't going to find out! you bit*h" I smacked her with my gun while she screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry Elia I swear this is all Tasha not me" she cried.

"all Tasha huh? I don't care who it was or who it wasn't you took my child away from me had me worried thinking someone killed her and sold her" I shouted at her

I grabbed her hair and punching her in her face some more. I was sending so many punches. I was angry and I hated her.

"I'm sorry!! Elia I'm sorry for everything it's—just" I shot her leg.

"I don't want to hear it Ella. When it comes to my baby that I carried for 9 months I will kill anybody over her even blood and water I don't give a fu*k!" I slapped her with my gun and she went out cold.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket calling that detective that gave me his number.

...

Watching the ambulance pull Ella out the house and the police officers asking me questions. Detective Micheal Rogers told the police officers she had kidnapped my child.

After she got her treatment. Jail is where she is going. He had sent the police officers to the restaurant where Tasha is at to go arrest her.

Running up towards Tae. Semlla jumped out his arms hugging me.

"I'm so sorry baby mommy will never let anyone hurt you again" I kissed all over her face.
_________
DEVON POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"I want a kiss Devon" Tasha came close to me until a bunch of police officers came into the restaurant charging towards us "Ma'am you are under arrest for kidnapping a child anything you say will be use against you in court of law" the officer continues saying her rights.

"what I didn't kidnap anyone Devon please tell them" she cried. I stared at her with an blank face that turned into a smirk.

"Sir your child is with her mother" the other police officer stated. I got up quickly and ran out the restaurant into my car.

Walking into the house seeing Semlla run towards me on her little feet "Dada" she smiled and I picked her up showering her with kisses.

"How did you?" I asked Elia

"Devon I have my ways I didn't like your plan so I did my way" she hugged me. I didn't say anything else I was so happy to have both of my girls safe.
_________

ELIA POV
FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 9, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

"Devon I can't fit my bathing suit!!!"

We was going to a pool party at Devon parents house. My baby girl was only 10 months her birthday would be here soon and I was more then ready to celebrate.

"Baby what you want me to do?" Devon came upstairs with Semlla "it's fine....oh my god my baby looks cute" I squealed looking at Semlla bathing suit "I know she is really growing on us" he smiled at her.

I was truly happy Ella and Tasha got what they deserve. That detective made them serve 22 years in jail for kidnapping Semlla. My mother stopped speaking to me after the court hiring. She felt like I wasn't post to take it that far because that's my sister and she made a mistake which is bull sh*t.

Why would I let someone get away with starving my baby and having her in a closet for 2 days.  She could of killed Semlla if she wanted too. And top of that Dad find out she cheated on him when they was together. Ella isn't even his child, Stella was right. So much drama my family has. Devon doesn't want me around them at all.

He doesn't want them to harm our unborn child and I agree.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 359 28
Just readโœจ.
521K 12.7K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
280K 11.3K 75
๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’” ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ -๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™, ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–...