ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THREE

ELIA POV
THURSDAY
MARCH 30, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌇

I woke up to took a shower and I heard everybody down stairs making so much noise.

It was Sunday so I knew it was church time. After I got out of the shower I went inside of my closet to find an appropriate dress.

It was an olive green dress that was puffy below my waist down to my knees.

And the chest part hugged up my breast just perfectly. I placed on my deodorant and perfume. I moisturize natural cocoa butter on my skin. And placed on my nude sandals that matched my skin tone.

I brushed my kinky hair into a bun and made my way down stairs and I saw that everyone was dressed up or getting ready.

"My baby looks so pretty," My pops said, kissing my forehead.

"Move out the way- oh look at my grand baby you look better than the both of your sisters..... they already left to help the church" my grandma rubbed my shoulder.

"oh...don't say that" I said awkwardly. I don't take compliments lightly, it makes me uncomfortable. I grabbed up my baby cousin and started walking out the door with her with my mama and grandma behind me.

________

We got into the church and I saw a lot of people looking nice or whatever then I heard a lot of chatting about Devon.

"I don't care if I'm old I'm going to get me a piece of Mr. Devon".

"girl I already told my daughter she better get him or I will".

"I heard he was coming to church today bringing in some money".

Why is everyone so in love with Devon? To me I feel like he is some regular dude. Everyone was starting to sit in their seats while Devon came inside with his friends. A lot of girls started tightening up their dresses and getting half naked in church like goddam have some respect.

Everybody kids got up to put some money inside of the pan bucket. My mom gave me 20 dollars. So I stood up and I was walking in a line with everyone else while holding my baby cousin's hand.

I didn't know Devon was behind me until Kayla said something.

"Hii DeDe" she said laughing while he picked her up "Dam KayKay you getting so big where yo mama at?" he asked her.

"She's over there," Kayla pointed.  "give her this" he handed Kayla 200 dollars. And she ran off towards her mama.

"hey why are you so quiet you ain't see me talking to your..." Devon was about to ask until I interrupted.

"cousin" I said shyly.

"yeah your cousin.  you look beautiful" he said to me.  "Thanks," I said quietly.

He kept staring at me and I kept staring at him a little.  "Are you seeing anybody?" He asked me.  "No, I'm single, why?" I asked. "Nothing, just asking," he said walking past me. I stood there kind of confuse.

_______

Church was over and everyone was walking outside to get to Devon. I was walking with my mama. "Elia what are you doing talking to that man? Earlier.." she asked me.

"nothing he was just asking me if I'm seeing somebody" I told her nervously.

"Hmm you both won't look bad together..but I don't remember his age though" she said, smirking towards me.

"mama umm no!" I said laughing and blushing.

My mom walked off and she gave me a couple of money to go to the store. I walked to the store and I saw Devon again. It's like I keep seeing him everywhere.

He bit his lips looking up with his friends beside him playing dice.
He stared at me and I stared back at him

I walked into the store. I was in the aisle looking for some chips to eat. "So you just came in here to stare at chips all day?" Devon asked me while smirking.

"And you just came in here to stare at me all day" I said to him rolling my eyes playfully.

"ohh sh*t you caught me" he licked his lips.

"Don't you got some baby mama to take care of?" I said, eyeing his whole appearance. He definitely screams 'I got several baby mamas.'

"dam you got a smart mouth huh?" He said

"nah I don't" I walked past him and he grabbed my wrist.

""Nah I don't got a baby mama...I'm strapped up" Devon held a serious face.

"What do you mean by "strapped up?" I scrunched my face up feeling confused.

"Look can i get your number?" He asked me. "yeah it's 17" I said while moving my hands from him.

He started laughing because he caught on to the joke I said but I was dead a**  serious. I placed my chips on the counter and he wanted to pay for it.

Desperate.

I walked out of the store and he followed.

"You're not going to take no for an answer huh??" I asked him.

"nah.....shorty I always get what I want" he took his cap off his head then place it back on..it seems like he was nervous.

"Not with me and I'm not your shorty," I scoffed a little knowing that actually turned me on.

"You can be though," he said.

"I don't know who you are talking to but it's not me" I said with an attitude.

"Why do you say "talking" like that? " he asked. "that's how I speak".

"Say that again? your accent is cute" he said staring at me.

"Devon you just want to laugh...all that smirking you doing not even cute either" I flicked him off trying not to blush. "the ladies say otherwise" he told me putting his hands inside his sweatpants. I looked down at his sweatpants and could of sworn I saw a water bottle.

"Why are you so famous? like your not even all that Devon?" I smacked my teeth. "Damn you mean as hell" he stopped walking and I did too.

" Nah I'm being honest" I said, twisting my lips. "Since we are being honest... Elia I'm trying to take you out..on a date...I like your vibes and I don't go around asking out girls like this" he told me, staring down at me.

All this staring....its making me feel some type of way. "okay I will go with you only if you buy me mad food and I'm going to give you my number don't do too much" I said walking towards my house after trading numbers with him.

"damm I can't get a hug," he asked me. " I can't even hug you..you're so damn tall, '' I said, laughing at his height. "And you're medium short as fu*k but I can bend down," he said, chuckling. "Okayyy don't try anything" I hugged him. He smelled so good.

At this point we were hugging for too long. "what's going on here?" I turned around and I saw Ella standing there eyeing me so I had to let go of Devon and say "goodbye". And I walked into the house because I have no time for her jealousy issues.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!