ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWENTY

ELIA POV
MONDAY
MAY 1, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

"Make sure you watch Kayla" my grandma told me. My mom and dad haven't been around that much which is weird.  But my grandma told me she's going some where to see them.

I think they are planning a surprise party for my 18th birthday. I was getting ready to cook Marconi and greens with garlic bread on the side for Kayla because she loves it.

Lately I been hating the smell of some foods but I don't know why.

"Lia some one at the door I'm going to open it" Kayla said.

"no don't open it you don't know who it is" I said. I walked into the living room and I saw Devon holding her up and walking in side with food bags in his hands.

"don't open up the door Kayla that's bad" he said to her. "I know it was you Dede" she said smiling. "listen to Devon, Kayla" I said. "don't speak to my daughter like that" he glared at me and Kayla did too. 

"first of all she ain't related to you and Kayla why you acting fake?" I said getting jealous on how she was hugging all on Devon.

Babies are fake. "just shut up Elia. Kayla I brought some Lucky's. Want some? ?" He asked Kayla.

" yes thank to" she said smiling at him. Aww the way she says "thank you" is so cute. Devon made our plates and we all ate together. Later on I started to feel sick like I wanted to throw up so I got up and ran into the bathroom and started throwing up inside the toilet.

"you okay?" Devon asked rubbing my back. "no I been feeling sick these past few weeks" I said to him.

"how long have you been feeling this way?" He asked.  "for 2 days why?" I said cleaning my mouth. "Have you had your period? because this is a new month" he asked looking down at me. To think about it I forgot all about my period. 

Sometimes it would come in the beginning of the month or the end.  "no I haven't got it its probably going to come by the end of May" he looked at me for a minute trying to process what I just said.

"Kayla go find your shoes we are going out" he screamed out to her. "where we going?" I asked curiously.

"To a pharmacy. Elia I need a pregnancy test" he said.

  "I'm not pregnant Devon" I said laughing nervously.

"I know but let's just see alright?" he said walking way.
_______________

We walked into the pharmacy. I wasn't worrying about anything because I know I'm not pregnant but if I'm pregnant I'm gonna make sure I give my baby everything it needs.

But then again I was acting grown and now reality has hit me hard. I was starting to feel a bit of scared...my parents are religious as fu*k.

Who am I kidding my mom is going to kill me.  I don't know how my dad is going to react. I know my grandma is always positive during extreme situations.

"which one?" Devon asked picking up different name brand pregnancy test.  "clearblue" I said as he picked up two of the testes.

We went by the cash register. "heyy Devon" some girl said biting her lip. Here we go again. 

"hey" he said dryly. He payed for the pregnancy test and she was looking at me hard. We walked out of the pharmacy. Devon started to placed Kayla in the back seat while I read the directions on how to use the pregnancy test.
__________

"you done?" Devon asked through the door. "Yes I'm done we just got to wait until the results come in" I said. "don't be scared Elia I love you so much and I wouldn't let you go through this alone" he said .

While I sat down on his lap waiting for the result "I love you Devon but we should of have been more careful" I signed. He kissed my forehead

"I'm sorry I should of have never fu*ked you carelessly" Devon said. "We both played apart in this so we are in this together" I cupped his face kissing his lips and he nodded.

"Is Kayla asleep?" I asked him. "yeah she is. You know if we have a girl. I hope she's like Kayla" he said laughing. "facts- if I'm pregnant how are we gonna tell our parents- what happens if I get kick out the house" I said overthinking.

"You fu*king with a rich ni**a mama.....don't worry about that sh*t you know my home is yours- you and my baby ain't got nothing to worry about." he said squeezing my hand. And I nodded my head.

Its been 2 minutes and we got up to look at the test.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!