ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER ELEVEN

ELIA POV
WEDNESDAY
APRIL 19, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

We left his mother house and now we were at his.

He came close to me and we both started kissing each other. Devon sat on the bed while I continued to kiss him.

He pulled me on top of him and grabbed my butt and started squeezing it. I pulled off his shirt while he pulled down my tube dress and started sucking on my boobs. I let out a moan while he lifted up the bottom of my dress. I started grinding on his member.

"Are you sure about this??" he asked me while kissing my thighs. "yess I'm sure". He reached down to my clit and licked it. He kept on adding pressure I couldn't handle. I kept trying to push his head because it felt so good.

"Stay still" he gripped my thigh.

"I can't!!" I whimpered pushing his head. I stopped fighting realizing he was too strong so I grind on his face moaning out loud.

"I'm going to pee" I cried out shakily.

"No- your coming" he says while fingering me.

"Yesss ohh" I gripped his arm watching his fingers go in and out for like 7 minutes next thing you know clear stuff appears on his fingers.

"Mmm" Devon licked his fingers.

"Let me" I said trying to pull down his sweatpants but he allowed me.

"You sure you know how to?" He grunted watching me pull out his di*k from his briefs.

"Oh gosh it's big" I jerked his di*k.

"I know it is...you sure you can handle it going inside of your mouth?"

"Yes" I lied. Knowing dam well I'm going to choke. I will just put half of it in.

I twisted my hands up and down on his di*k spitting on it while jerking him off.

"Fu*kk baby...put it in your mouth now" He groaned out.

I took him into my mouth half way. His hips bucked back and fourth going in and out of my mouth.

I look into his eyes watching how sexy he looks moaning.

I bobbed my head up and down on his di*k moaning because it felt so good to make him weak.

"Sh*tttt just like that!!" He says

"Suck that part too" Devon requested pointing to his balls. I pulled him out of my mouth jerking him off while sucking on them.

"FU*KKKK IM GOING TO BUST!" He moaned out while I did that. I went back to sucking his di*k.

Devon gripped my hair shoving his di*k inside of my mouth aggressively hitting the back of my throat while I made gag sounds. I felt his di*k twitching which means he was going to come.

I wrapped my hands around his di*k jerking him off once he let go of my hair. His speɹm shooted out onto my tongue making me swallow it. It tasted weird but I guess that's how it's supposed to taste..I mean it's not food.

"I want to go again" I blurted out.

"What?" He asked feeling surprised

"I want to suck your di*k again" I stroked his piece feeling him get hard again.

Mr. Famous Thangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें