Scroll 4: Throw Back in Time...

By Red__Ruby

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED CAUSE WITH ALL DISRESPECT, BORUTO LOWKEY SUCKS ASS ~ 'A new Generation' usually me... More

EXCUSE ME?!?!
ACADEMY ONCE AGAIN
OHOH WANNA GO?!?!
BRING IT ON MUFFINHEAD
Where it all starts
YOU IDIOTIC DJEPCKWNALF
GHOSTBUSTERS
YOU CANT HOLD BACK ME
NANIIII!?!?!?!
SUCK MY LADY BALLS
YA BASTARD!!!!!
SUSPICIOUS, HMHMHMHMMM?????
OHHHHH NOOOOO
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE
WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO
Mysterious~~~~~~
Yandere-kun?
GO TO THE DAMN GYM(CDONALDS)
Work? Eugh...
Reader Appreciation!
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?!?
*EXISTENTIAL CRISIS INTENSIFIES*
OHMYGOD ASKALSKLAALKALSKL
HAHAHAHAHA!
HONHONHON
πŸ’›πŸ–€Halloween specialπŸ–€πŸ’›
HERDMEFLURDEMERP
MmmmmMMMMMMMMM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*COUGH COUGH*
WHO IS SHEAAAA?!?! WHO IS SHEAAAA??
YOU WERE THINKIN I DIED--
BITCH SURPRISE
| Adios |

UGLY ASS FUCKIN NOODLE HEAD

783 31 20
By Red__Ruby

Pssst... hey. Copy and paste the link, pussy. I dare you. I double dog dare you. I triple dog dare you

https://teespring.com/stores/ruby-r

~
"oooooooOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You jumped in the air and landed on him like a cat. He jumped slightly and looked up at you.

"Yeah, sweetie?" He asked with a nervous smile.

"The academy wants the dads the train with their tiny hobgoblins! Let's go deforest!"
Arata looked up at you.

"Sorry Y/n, but I'm a little busy today."
You pouted at him.

"But I thought you could teach me a jutsu or two. Like what people of the Akuma clan do for their kids... and all other clans."

"I know you wanna learn, but I can't do it. I'm sorry, Y/n." He picked you up off of him and placed you on the floor. Patting your head, he left the room. You stared after him with narrow eyes.

'... I'm gonna kill him.'

Do it.

Don't do it right now.

Hime... maybe you should... calm down a little.

You sneered.

'How am I supposed to pass the exam without dad's help?'

... Hime... you don't... need your dad... to pass the exam...

Honestly, you could start a Fifth Great War all by yourself if you wanted.

'...'

'...'

'...'

'...'

'YES'

NO!

"ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!"

~
So, you decided to go deforest on your own.

"Demon Style: Demon Scythe!" Your scythe appeared in your hand. "Demon Slash!" Multiple trees came crashing down, decimated.

"Whew..." You wiped your forehead of invisible sweat. "Haven't done that in a phat minute." You looked to your left and saw Sarada and ChoCho hidden in the brush near the village gates. You appeared behind them.

"What're you guys whispering about?"
Sarada jumped and ChoCho yelped.

"Y/n-chan," Sarada said.

"Where did you come from?" ChoCho asked. You pointed.

"From over there." You put your hands in your pockets. "So what're y'all doing out here?"

"Finding our real mom and dad," ChoCho said with a smile. You blinked at her.

"Uh... okay." You looked at Sarada. She stared back at you.

"I wanna know..." She trailed off, "Who my dad really is."

"Okay, fair enough."

"All right, I'm gonna get going."
You looked past the two and saw Naruto leaving the village.

'Oh, that's actually him. Not a clone.' You thought.

If he's going personally somewhere, it must be important.

Sasuke probably contacted him.

Then it clicked.

"Oooohhhhhhh."

God you're slow.

He took off from the gates. You followed him with your eyes.

'He's grown... into a shabby old adult he told me he'd never become.'

Oh shut your pissant mouth. He's worked hard and has a family now. You're a child again.

'Not saying that's bad, I'm just saying it's a thing that's happening.'

I wonder when things will go back to normal for you.

'... I don't know. I guess I've gotten kinda used to living so modernly.'

Do you even want to go back, Hime?

'... I miss my friends. My original friends... but as long as I have you three, then I don't mind what timeline I'm in.'

"Naruto is heading towards the Shikoro Pass," Shikamaru said, "Boruto, let her take it." You actually tuned into the world and saw Boruto and Mitsuki had arrived. You noticed Boruto holding a bento box, probably meant for Naruto. It seems Sarada wanted an excuse to go meet up with him.

"Boruto~"
The poor boy froze in fear. You slapped your hands on his shoulders and he screeched.

"Let Sarada take the fucking bento box, you pussy."
He shoved the bento box into Sarada's chest and proceeded to run away.

"THANKS!!!!" He called back. You walked past Sarada and smirked at her.

"You're welcome," you said, "Now... TO SHOKORO PASS!!" You took off.

"WAIT! Slow...! Down..." Sarada sighed at you.

~
As the three of you ran down the path, you slowed down.

"What's the matter, Y/n?" Sarada called back.

"You two go on. I'll catch up with you in a little," you said. They looked at you before nodding and running on. When they were gone, you looked up at the branch. Suddenly, you disappeared. You reappeared next to it and grabbed its face. Your hair began to float and divide, eyes turning to your Bijuu ones.

"The Sharingan?" You said out loud. You squeezed its face. "What're you doing stalking us, huh? I know you can see us, you stalker." You squeezed the tiny creature until it exploded in blood.

What was that, Hime?

'We're being stalked.'

By who?

'Someone who has access to the Sharingan... which means Sasuke will get involved.' You jumped from the branch and took off to catch up to the other two.

~
It seems Sarada and ChoCho ran farther than you first thought. But they were stopped up ahead.

"CHOCHO!! SARADA!!!" You waved at them. The two of them looked behind them. You then noticed the small, creepy child in front of them.

"YOU!" You appeared in front of them, hair floating and dividing. The kid seemed to of recognized you. "YEAH BE AFRAID OF MY FOOT BITCH!!!" You jumped up into the air and raised your leg. You slammed it down into the ground. Sarada and ChoCho jumped away. The kid seemed to of been caught in the shockwave. He was blown back.

The two girls stared at you in shock.

"What the..." ChoCho trailed off.

"Y/n-chan's... strong," Sarada gasped. The boy quickly unrolled a summoning scroll and summoned a giant shuriken attached to a chain.

"COME AT ME, NO BALLS!" You exclaimed. He threw the weapon at you. You dodged the shuriken and grabbed the chain itself. "YEET!" You pulled it towards you. The kid, not letting go like an idiot, came flying towards you. You activated your burraku chidori-en and thrust it through his chest. Your Bijuu eyes locked onto the kid's Sharingan. You spun yourself around and threw the kid meters away from you. He landed on the ground, but didn't get back up.

"No... no way..." ChoCho gasped.

"She just... killed him..." Sarada muttered quietly.

"Isn't this a bit much... for a kid's fight?"
You turned around to see Naruto standing between Sarada and ChoCho. You calmed yourself down.

"Lord Seventh," ChoCho acknowledged.

"I think my village's kids are well behaved, but..."
You walked up to him.

"Naru—Lord Seventh," you corrected, "The boy had Sharingan." He seemed to understand what you were saying.

"I see... so he's the one..." He replied.

~
Naruto, ChoCho, and Sarada left for the Shokoro Pass. You convinced them that you'd catch up to them. With the excuse that 'there was a bunny you recognized so you wanted to say hi'. They bought it. So now it was only you. You stood in the middle of the path. Open.

"Alright, it's safe now," you called out, "You can come out..."
There was a rustling. A figure stepped out. You looked over your shoulder at them.

"Akuma."

"Tenshi."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
10.7K 515 22
Naruto finally sucked up to modern day technology and got himself a phone. Weird devise that you can use your fingers to touch a screen-like thing, t...
393K 13.9K 60
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
523K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...