taste // billie eilish

Galing kay Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

fifteen

4.7K 141 110
Galing kay Goofybil

billie

"listen, i really think you should just call her" zoes calm voice says over the phone.

"she can call me" i shoot back with annoyance in my tone at the whole situation.

i had no desire to talk to harper at all.

"she has been"

"tell her to do it again than" i say with a bitchy voice.

i can tell zoe was getting annoyed with me and i didn't want to make it seem like i was mad at her. i was just mad about the whole harper situation going on.

"okay, talk later bil"

"bye"

with that i throw my head back against my pillow and let out a long sigh waiting for my phone to ring.

and with that i felt my phone buzzing against my arm.

i look at the phone as it rings for a couple seconds before taking a long breath and finally answering it.

"hello" i say lowly trying my best to not sound annoyed.

"billie! hey" harpers raspy voice says back through the phone.

i would be lying if i said i didn't miss her voice.

"i heard you signed with interscope! that's amazing!" she says filling the silence.

i could tell she was genuinely happy for me which made me feel a little bad.

"ye" i reply in the best monotone voice i had.

"i wish you would have told me"

"sorry" i say ready to end the call.

"billie?"

"what's up"

"can we talk. like seriously. can i pick you up?" she asks as i contemplate what my response will be.

"i guess"

"okay cool, i'll be there in 15" she replies before hanging up the phone.

i really didn't want to see harper and i know she probably going to just be upset with me ghosting her and not telling her about me singing.

she deserves it though. i think.

i don't want her to think i was jealous of kaitlyn because i shouldn't be. i walked into me and harpers friendship knowing she's like this.

i'm not even allowed to be jealous as she's not mine. telling her that would probably just make her laugh at me.

those 15 minutes go by quickly as i hear my phone go off knowing right away it's harper.

i spray my favorite perfume on before walking out the door and seeing her car parked in front of my street.

which of course i missed a ton.

i get in the car and i can feel her eyes on me but i decide to avoid meeting them and look straight out the windshield.

"so, what have you been doing other than signing record deals" she asks as she pulls out of my street.

i wasn't sure where we going but harper always seemed to have a destination.

"nothin"

"okay welll, i've been doing school" she says trying to keep the conversation going.

"cool" i respond not really wanting to talk and instead just listen to music.

i almost cringe at the awkward silence before i turn the music up but right as i do she shuts the radio off.

"the fuck what that for" i mumble annoyed going to turn the radio back on again.

"okay, i can't take this. what's wrong billie" harper says taking her eyes off the road to look at mine, but once again i don't make eye contact.

"nothing" i say lying.

"stop lying bil. i cant help our situation if you don't talk to me" she says her voice raising a little more.

"harper i'm serious. nothing it wrong. just busy" i say knowing this will put her over the edge.

i was right.

she pulls into a empty parking lot and slams on the breaks causing me to jerk forward a little and back into my seat.

"billie, i don't know why you are being like this but it's not you and its pissing me the fuck off. so if you could tell me what's wrong that would be great" she says with a tone in her voice which almost made me a little scared.

almost.

"why do you care" i say shrugging her off.

"look at me" she says sharply which i would be lying if i said it wasn't hot. of course i'd never admit that though.

i agree and look at her face for the first time sense i got in the car. her hazel eyes which were filled with anger and sadness pierced through mine.

"i care because i care about you billie" she says which causes me to internally roll my eyes.

"bullshit" i say taking my eyes off of hers to look at the hickeys placed on her neck.

"the hickeys? that's what you are mad about" she says scoffing out each word. a sarcastic smile on her face. "you have GOT to be kidding"

"this is exactly why i didn't want to fucking tell you harper" i say taking my eyes off of hers to look back through the windshield.

i knew she would react like that but apart of me hoped she would have a little more sympathy.

"why do you care? it's not like we had sex anyways not that it even matters"

"it does matter! i don't want to catch feelings for someone who is fucking around with girls!" i say back raising my voice higher than i intended it to be.

shit i didn't mean to say that either.

"catch feelings?" she asks like she didn't understand what i just said.

"i didn't mean that" i mumble so she could barley hear me.

"yes you did" she says cupping my cheek forcing me to face her eye to eye again.

this time the anger was gone, they were filled with sympathy.

"i couldn't hookup with kaitlyn. even if i wanted to bil, because every time she kissed me i imagined it was you. i didn't want to be kissing anyone else but you" she says not breaking eye contact with me once. "and i didn't want to believe that's how i felt so i let kaitlyn mess around hoping i would be able to get my mind off of you but i couldn't"

"and than you didn't talk to me and i thought i did something. and if im being honest i was scared i might have lost you"

"i don't want you to think you are like any other girl billie. i cant lose you. i like you a whole fucking lot" she says wirh a soft smile.

i couldn't take staring at her eyes anymore and with that i wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into me attaching our lips.

"i'm taking that as a you like me to than?" she says into my lips.

"you know the answer" i whisper back before connecting our lips back together.

after probably like 10 minutes of us just making out she finally pulls away and i almost wish she didn't. being in her arms made me feel like nothing else in the world mattered.

"lets go get food" she than says which did sound amazing, i didn't realize how hungry i was until she brought it up.

"like actual food though, not some shitty ass taco bell"

"don't disrespect taco bell" i scoff as she turns the engine to the car back on.

"you can only have so many burritos" she says making me laugh a little.

"okay so where we going?" i ask curiously as we drive down town popular streets of LA.

"suprise" she responds before turning on ski mask the slump god.

we finally arrive at this STUPID fancy restaurant which i dreaded going inside of.

"what are you taking me on a date?" i laugh sarcastically as she parks the car next to other high end fancy cars.

"something like that" she says which causes my cheeks to get hot.

"listen i don't think bright blue hair and clothes a football quarterback would wear fit well in this you know, uh, well atmosphere" i say opening the door for me and harper.

"oh shut up, you look hot" she responds looking me up and down.

i guess she wasn't dressed to fancy either but she still looked good like always.

"two of us please" harper says smiling at the cute guy walking towards us.

"sounds good harper, follow me ladies" he says shooting her a wink before smiling at me and walking somewhere.

"who is that?" i ask as the waiter leaves us at our booth.

"that's ben, he's my favorite waiter" she says nonchalantly before picking up the menu.

"and he just knows your name? how often do you come here?" i ask still dumbfounded at the fact he knew her name.

"oh yeah, my parents own this place" she says like it was absolutely nothing.

"of course" i reply in a snarky voice.

"sorry, figured free crap legs, lobster, and caviar sounded good to you" harper says rolling her eyes at me.

i laugh at her before looking at the menu myself. i couldn't even read it.

i mean i could but it was all just rich people food that honestly didn't even sound good to me.

i figured they didn't have burritos which made me a little sad and just decided to go with a salad before our waiter ben came back out.

"you ladies ready to order?" he asks refilling our waters.

"i'll have my usual, and she will have the vegan sushi" harper says looking at me as i shoot her a confused look.

"sounds good! food will be out shortly" ben says before walking away.

"vegan sushi? i do not want that" i grumble at her choice of food for me.

"trust me, it's not like regular vegan sushi, it's amazing. in a couple minutes you are gonna be thanking me" she says

harper

ben came back out with our food putting my chicken tenders and fries infront me me and the sushi infront of billie.

"enjoy the food, let me know if you need anything else" ben smiles before walking away as i take a bite of my chicken tenders.

"you have got to be kidding" billie says glancing at my choice of food than back up to my face.

"what?" i question mouth full of food.

"we are at this fancy ass restaurant, you can order anything you want for free, and you go with chicken tenders from the kids menu" she asks furrowing her brow.

"mhm" i hum back still putting food in my mouth.

"and it's your usual?"

"yep" i say not caring to chew all my food before responding.

"your the one who suggested we get real food to" she remarks finally taking her eyes off of me to her sushi.

"this doesn't look good either" billie says slumping down in her chair a little

"you haven't tried it" i say taking a piece of sushi off her plate and popping it into my mouth.

"see" i say watching her hesitantly grab the chop sticks that came with the food.

right before she could do anything else a teenage girl probably around 13 came up to us.

"hi billie!" she says with the biggest smile across her face.

"hi baby! come here!" billie says putting her arms out to hug the girl.

"you are so pretty look at you" billie says making the girl blush.

watching billie with fans was in-fact one of my favorite things about her. you can tell she genuinely cares about each and every one of them.

"let's get a picture" billie says as the girl takes out her phone.

i get up from my seat and take a picture of them both one serious and one goofy one.

i smile at the picture before handing the girl back her phone.

"thank you so much. i love you billie" she says after hugging billie one more time.

"love you more mama" billie says before the girl walks away from the table.

"god i wish you were that nice to me" i say making billie roll her eyes.

"i forget you have fans sometimes and are like a celebrity" i say to billie who still has a smile on her face from the girl.

"yeah it's pretty surreal i get recognized in public now" she says grabbing her chopsticks again which she clearly had no idea how to use.

i watch her struggle before finally telling her to use a fork which she agreed to do doing.

she placed a piece of sushi into her mouth before making a face of disgust like she just ate dog shit.

"oh come on! it is not that bad!" i say watching her painfully try and get it down.

"that tasted like actual ass bro" billie says taking a sip of water.

"you would be one of those people" i say back taking another bite of my chicken tender.

"what do you mean one of those people" billie says back defensively.

"never mind" i say as billie grabs a handful of fries and puts them on her plate.

"i'll get ben" i say looking around the room.

~

after awhile of talking about stupid shit, me and billie finally finish our food before leaving the restaurant.

to mine and billies suprise a couple men with cameras were outside the restaurant.

hi billie, how was singing with interscope records!

"great" she says as we continue to walk towards my car.

any future music you can give us some hints about?

"you just have to wait and see" billie says shrugging leaning against my car.

is this your girlfriend?

"no this is my best friend harper" billie says laughing at the paparazzis nosy question.

how do you feel about child stars growing up in the industry and becoming druggies and getting their life ruined?

"i don't think people will have to worry about that with me" billie says with a soft smile before finally getting into the car.

billie waved to the paps giving me the signal to pull away.

"that was a little hectic" i say back pulling out of the restaurants parking lot. "does that happen a lot?"

"first time ever actually" she says connecting her phone to the blue tooth.

"really? you handled it like you've been doing it for ages"

"i'm just born to be famous" billie says in a snarky sarcastic voice.

"don't get to ahead of yourself" i say making billie laugh.

"so where we going?" billie asks before turning on some song by frank ocean.

"this cool place i want to show you"

"this it totally a date" billie says making me smile.

"sure" i hum back over the loud music.

++

a/n - here's a long chapter for u guys

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

279K 4.8K 28
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Billie Eilish girl x girl
78K 2.9K 25
"๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" sequel to antics ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป
14K 509 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 28.5K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...