Six

Harper

this blue haired girl came in-front of me and Q and started saying shit to Q but i wasn't even paying attention to her words and was just paying attention to her appearance.

her hair was blue but you can tell it was dyed a long time ago as it was more of a light icy blue which matched the color of her blue eyes that seemed to be filled with anger. she was wearing a sick outfit that was different from anything i've seen with tons of chains and rings. she seemed like a total badass. she was fucking hot.

i was right about her being a badass because right when i finally snap out of staring at her she slaps Q straight across his face.

who is this girl? i need to talk to her. i think we could get along.

Q takes his arm off from around me but i don't even notice as i'm watching billie walk back towards her friend who i'm pretty sures name is drew.

i only know this because she is in my history class. she's cute but straight as fuck and would never let me hit it.

Q walks somewhere with his friends following, leaving me alone but i don't even care as i'm watching billie walk out of the house alone. i need to talk to her.

i'm standing behind her for a seconded admiring her for before i snap out of it.

i go and grab her arm probably a little to hard and yanked her towards the side of the house.

"what the fuck" she mutters with annoyance in her tone which made me chuckle a little.

she turns to face me where i get lost in her eyes for a minute.

"oh. you are the girl Q had his arm around. the fuck do you want a picture? you a fan? next time just ask, don't need to grab my arm" she says backing a way from me a little.

"picture? fan? what?" i ask laughing because she seemed 100% serious when she said that.

"never mind" she says "what do you want?"

i can tell she thinks she's intimidating but it's not working at all.

"you came over and yelled at Q but i wasn't even paying attention to what you were saying because i was admiring your outfit. it's fucking hard" i say giving her a quick up and down stare before focusing my eyes on her chains. "then you slapped him. pretty bad ass and wanted to talk to you" i say honestly.

"listen Q cheated on me a couple days ago with some bitch named harper after we were dating for a fucking year" she says and follows up quickly with "never mind. i don't know why i'm even telling you. it doesn't matter i'm over him" she says but i can tell she's lying.

"if you were over him why did you care enough to slap him and make a scene at a party?" i ask moving my eyes from her chains back to her eyes.

"dude fuck off. it's not your business i don't even know your name" she says with the same tone of annoyance sense we first started talking.

"Harper, nice to meet you" i say putting my hand out with a smug grin growing across my face knowing she will flip out.

"dude, fuck off and go hook up with my boyfriend" she says turning around to head back towards the car.