Spark (Kookmin)

By ScarlettsDestiny

Even at the peak of his career Jimin feels like his life is dull. Till he meets someone who lights up his ent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 🌸
32 πŸ’€
33
34 😭❀️
35 πŸ’”
36 ✨
37
38 πŸ—Ώ
39
41 ❀️
42
43
44
45
46
47 πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
48 ❇️
49 ❀️
50 (end)
50 (end 2)
50 (end 3)

40

8.3K 573 75
By ScarlettsDestiny

Updateeee 🌸🌸🌸🗿🗿🗿
Don't forget to vote, babies 🤠❤️
Hope you're all safe and healthy. ❤️

The boys got ready and went to meet Jimin's parents where Jongin told them that their parents were resting and the doctors weren't very keen on letting a lot of people meet over and over again. They were, however, completely stable and fine.

All of them waited the entire afternoon even though the doctors told them they could leave and rest since everything was under control but they still stayed and it was about 5pm now. Jongin had come back from home after catching up on his sleep while Jimin had stayed back with the boys.

Namjoon went to drink some water when the paper cup he held tore, Jin sighed and shook his head while Jongin chuckled softly.
"Guys, visiting hours are gonna end anyway, you guys should go get some rest. Let's meet for dinner 9?" Jongin offered.
"That sounds fair." Jimin shrugged and nodded.
"While you're at it. Why don't you show the boys the city you've grown up in?" Jongin beamed at his brother.

Jongin decided to go home one hour later when the visiting hours would officially end.
"Are you sure you wanna stay alone?" Yoongi asked Jongin.
"It's fine. I'll go home in about 2 hours then see you for dinner." Jongin laughed.
"Okay. See you soon." Yoongi offered him a hug, surprising Jimin but the boys smiled. They knew it was because of how bad he felt for Jongin. Jongin hugged him tightly and smiled.

The seven of them walked down, Jimin whispered to Taehyung.
"Do you think you can stay with the hyungs? I wanna tell Jungkook some stuff. Please. " Jimin requested. Taehyung  smiled and nodded without hesitation then spoke up.
"Hey, how about I show the couples around? Some of our favourite street food and stuff?" he smiled sweetly.

"Ah, sounds good!" Jin smiled and the others nodded. Jungkook looked at Jimin who bit his lip and smiled at Jungkook.

The two separated from the boys and sat in Jimin's car.
"What are we gonna do?" Jungkook asked cutely.
"I wanna show you something." Jimin smiled and Jungkook nodded.
"First, ice cream." Jimin stopped at a store and then went inside and bought a tub of chocolate chip ice cream along with a pack of cookies.

Jimin stopped the car in just under 10 minutes, got down and waited for Jungkook. Jungkook followed with the ice cream and cookies and saw a fairly big house. It wasn't too big but it wasn't small. Jimin opened the front door and they walked in. Jungkook saw childhood photos of him and Jongin everywhere, some with their parents, grandparents, during vacations, just at home, so many memories.

Jimin smiled so bright in all these photos, he looked so carefree. He also seemed fairly close to his family, so what had happened? Jungkook wondered. Jimin held his hand and took him to his room. Jimin was a total art kid, he had paintings, instruments, pictures, and many diaries in his room. There was a window right next to his bed, it was about 6pm so the sun was beginning to set.

Jimin sat facing the window and Jungkook sat next to him.
"So.." Jimin breathed out.
"So.." Jungkook smiled.
"You guys should go back to Seoul. Can't keep your business waiting. Besides, everything is under control now." Jimin said holding his hand.
"We'll see. Don't worry about it." Jungkook kissed the side of Jimin's head who closed his eyes and sighed.

"I know what you're thinking. That I blew things out of proportion. That my family isn't as bad as you thought or maybe what I made it seem. And they're really not.." Jimin said softly and opened the tub of ice cream.
"You never made them seem bad. It always sounds like a misunderstanding and.. A little anger. Nothing that made me think you hate them or they hate you." Jungkook smiled.
"Really?" Jimin looked at him with tears in his eyes and Jungkook nodded reassuring him.

Jimin turned his bedside lamp on as the sun set more, and the view seemed so beautiful now.
"I.. I've fucked up." Jimin said with a strained voice.
"That's okay. That's life." Jungkook opened the pack of cookies and beamed making Jimin smile.
"I used to.. Um.. Sit like this when I was depressed. I'd eat some ice cream with these cookies. You know, I'd sit here, feeling lost yet trapped. Every thing was dull and boring. The only like that I loved, was music." Jimin spoke and then ate a spoonful of ice cream.

"Songs, this lamp, this window, and my cookies and ice cream combo, we've had a lot of talk. This was my only escape. This is something that gave me happiness and a little relief. I know it's stupid. " Jimin chuckled.
"No. It really isn't. It's the small stuff, the fact that we get to wake up and eat ice cream as we look out the window because we like it. That's some good shit. The small stuff is what makes it worth it. You'd remember the small details from big events, never the big events as a whole. " Jungkook said and winked at him.
"Wow." Jimin nodded, impressed.

"So, um.. There used to be my guitar along with my CD player on that side." Jimin pointed towards his study table.
"And the diaries have lyrics in them. Some I've written or some that I like." Jimin explained and Jungkook listened.
"So.. I wanted to audition and um.. My parents really didn't want me to throw out the opportunity to go to Seoul and work as an editor at the time, but I was adamant. I wasn't backing down, so... My dad broke my guitar and CD player the very same day." Jimin explained and a tear escaped his eye.

Jungkook sighed and looked down, the fact it still made Jimin cry, was proof how much it had hurt him.
"Then eating ice cream and cookies, looking out the window. It wasn't the same. My songs were missing and the music was now gone... It just didn't give me happiness anymore. It made me angry and just...and then I left Busan..." Jimin tried.

"I now realise they had my best interest but... The fact I wasn't even able to make an attempt at my dreams, just... Broke me." Jimin explained.
"You can still do it. You know it." Jungkook told him and held his hand tightly. The sky outside a shade of orange now.

"I don't know. But what I do know is that the happiness with went missing when the music left.. I felt it come back when I met you." Jimin smiled at him and Jungkook could feel his heart skip a beat.
"So, I did everything like I used to today, because you're the music in my life, so why not celebrate with a little ice cream?And I'll tell you, what?" Jimin beamed at him.
"What?" Jungkook whispered as his heart raced.
"I've never felt more like myself, even when I was alone than I feel with you." Jimin added and smiled softly.

Jimin placed the ice cream and cookies on the bedside table and straddled Jungkook.
"It's probably going too fast but... I don't care right now. I want this. I don't want to be afraid. I don't want to regret not loving you hard enough, I want to trust my heart. And it says you're mine." Jimin said stroking his face and admiring him.
"All yours." Jungkook said softly as he held him close and Jimin planted kisses on his face gently and slowly as he smiled.

"You really left me speechless today.." Jungkook smiled looking up at him, his eyes glassy. His tearful eyes said a thousand words. Jimin didn't need to be told how Jungkook felt about him. Jimin looked down into his eyes and kissed him.

Jimin was pulling at the fabric of his shirt, as he wrapped his arm around him, Jungkook opened his mouth and let Jimin explore his mouth. Gently and passionately. Jimin began grinding against Jungkook as he kissed him harder and harder and palmed his erection.
"Oh well..Since you might be leaving so.. " Jimin said as he stood up, put his phone on loud in case someone called and closed the blinds and Jungkook smirked at him.

Jimin knelt down in front of him as he stripped Jungkook off of his pants, he took him in his mouth and sucked as Jungkook moaned and tugged at his hair gently.
"Oh, Jimin.." Jungkook moaned softly and looked down at Jimin. His eyes were closed and face flushed.

Jimin sucked as he moved his head up and down along Jungkook's length, his tongue licking the tip as he heard Jungkook's breathing get faster and faster. Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and that made Jimin really hard.
"Oh.. Oh... Jim-Jimin..I'm gonna cum.. " Jungkook breathed out, his eyes closed and toes curling, hands pulling at the bed sheets. Jimin stroked his thigh as he continued to suck. It drove Jungkook over board and he came in his mouth and let out a soft moan as he did.

Jimin kissed his way up to Jungkook's jaw. Jungkook stripped him off completely and pulled him forward, making him straddle him again. Jungkook kissed his neck while he made Jimin suck his fingers, he then fingered him slowly but Jimin was eager now.
"Oh fuck.. Please.." Jimin whined.
"Shh, baby.. I'll make it worth it." Jungkook said in a deep husky voice while continuing to finger him.

After a few moments, Jungkook slowly pushed into him.
"Ah..." Jimin moaned against his neck and wrapped his arms around him tightly.
"Mm hm.. All yours.." Jungkook whispered in his ear as he made him his ride him.
"Jungkook..." Jimin cupped his face as he kissed him.
"Jimin..." Jungkook said holding him securely.

They weren't fucking hard, it was slow and passionate. Jimin bit his lip and arched his back as he rode him a little faster now. Jimin began tearing up as Jungkook kissed his neck. He felt so lucky to have Jungkook.

"I... I love you." Jimin said looking into his eyes.
"I love you too. So much." Jungkook said stroking his face with his thumb then kissing him. Those words made Jimin feel so wanted, so cared for. This felt good, Jungkook wasn't just fucking him out of lust only, he wanted to make him feel good in every way.

Jungkook made Jimin ride him harder, leaving Jimin a moaning, whining and practically screaming mess.
"Oh, fuck. You're making me feel so good." Jungkook moaned into Jimin's ear, driving him closer to his climax.
"Yeah, yeah.. Cum for me." Jungkook groaned and then bit his neck. Jimin came instantly, letting out a loud moan. Jungkook came inside Jimin, and moaned into his neck.

They both calmed down a bit then Jimin spoke up as he brushed away Jungkook's messy hair out of his eyes.
"We better go shower. " He chuckled.
"Shower sex it is!" Jungkook beamed and picked him up by making him wrap his legs around his waist and Jimin laughed as he hugged Jungkook.

Author's note

Is anyone else obsessed with the playdate edits? 💀 💀 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 36.2K 33
Can a celebrity with his own demons fall in love with an ordinary fan? Short book
1.2K 50 12
*READER INSERT* You thought you and Jungkook had something special, yet you find yourself crying over a cup of cheap coffee at a convenience store an...
51.8K 1.9K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...
34.5K 1.5K 37
Jimin has a thousand problems including an unhealthy obsession with "slutty" outfits and an asshole boyfriend. Yoongi has depression and unfortunate...