A Jerk named Haruto | Hajeong...

By itsbaejinjja

T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "... More

Introduction
[1] The "Kangs"
[2] Monarchical Table
[3] Hungry Kangs
[4] Busan
[5] Iksan
Changes
[6] First Day
New mashikyu au
[7] A little unwell
[8] Equivalent exchange
[9] Rules
[10] Unofficially official
[11] Slave n' Master
[12] Play Dumb
[13] The bitchy code
[14] Chasing Pavements
✾ Special Chapter [Mashikyu]
✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]
[15] Connected Locks
[16] Your lips on mine
[17] Salt n' Sugar
[18] Comfort Zone
[19] Dauntless
[20] Stars over us
[21] Couples of Troubles
[22] Couples of Troubles 2
[23] Rainy Cuddles
[24] The Absence of his Presence
[25] Untold phrase
[26] Lie to me
[27] Way back home
[28] Cold boundaries
[29] Warmly Cold
✾ Special Chapter
[30] Marry me?
[31] Venture
[32] Dumb and Dumber
[33] Boundless
[34] If I stay
[35] Hidden
[36] Tables turned
[37] Unwrapping the secrets
[38] Reasons why
[40] Sacrifice
Epilogue

[39] Home

4.4K 254 142
By itsbaejinjja

➷ Third Person

"Is everything ready?" Kang Daniel asked, bobbing his head out of the window as he look around to check if everyone is present and everything they need to bring is already secured.

The cheerful Butler then nod as he smiles widely before speaking. "Yes Mr. Kang, you're good to go."

Haruto boredly shake his head before putting one piece of the earphones and handing the other one to Jeongwoo who's already busy munching chips.

"Alright then. You can take a rest after we leave, Butler Han. Just tell the maids to secure all the doors, Call me if anything happens. We will take our leave now."

The aforementioned butler nod as he wave his hands goodbye and wish them a safe and happy trip. Yes, they're on their way to a sudden beach vacation planned by their uncle, Daniel. The older told them that there will be no other free time next time since another semester will start in two weeks and as for him, he will surely be busy with work like the usual.

They're divided into two vans since the younger Kangs brought a plus one with them. Junkyu asked Mashiho to join the trip, Asahi brought Jaehyuk, and Yedam invited Doyoung. Making the trip loaded with people which made it more fun and exciting.

Not long after, they arrived at a private beach resort owned by a family friend. The resort looks way simple than the past beach resorts they've been to. While waiting at the lobby, they spend their time taking pictures of one another in a not so nice state. After awhile, the room keys are distributed per pairs.

"You can go and bring all your stuffs inside the room, don't take too long. There's a buffet waiting for us by the beach." the oldest Kang informed while the younger ones just nod at him and made their separate ways in the room.

As they went inside the room, Haruto put their stuffs on the floor while some are placed above the table. Instead of organizing their belongings, the taller male walk closer to Jeongwoo and gently snake his arms around the younger's waist— pulling him into a warm hug. His chin resting above his shoulder as he felt the taller place a peck on the side of his neck making him flinch at the sudden move.

"Haruto!" Jeongwoo exclaims before hitting his arms. "What are you doing?" he ask raising his eyebrows.

The tall Japanese chuckles and playfully raise his brows up and down. "Checking my lunch?"

"Excuse me, your what?!"

With a proud grin plastered on his lips he answered.

"My lunch"

Jeongwoo back away from the hug and throw the pillows at him.

"You and your pervert ass. Don't even try, Haruto. I'll kick you out of this room."

"Aye~ i know you won't do that to me, woo." he said confidently as he lazily lay down on the bed. "Come here."

The younger glared at him and raised his fist. "If you don't stop I'll punch you for real!"

Haruto laughs and throw the pillow neck at him.

"Come on, woo~ I won't do something you don't like."

"Fine" the latter lay down beside him and Haruto took that as his chance to embrace him.

“Jeongwoo”

“Hmm?”

The Japanese male smiles and kisses his forehead. He leaned over so that their noses can touch one another's as he whispered. “I love you”

“I love you too, Haru Jeongwoo look up to Haruto with his shining eyes before he smiles and held the taller male's face— pulling him down to plant a kiss on his lips in which Haruto gladly respond.

Jeongwoo tightly grip the hem of his shirt and maybe time stopped when his lips met Haruto's but the fluttering of his heart only intensified. He can feel his heart pounding inside his chest as his knees got weaker. He could only focus on how soft his lips felt against him and how addictively Haruto invaded all his senses.

On the other hand, It still wasn't clear if Haruto dreamed this moment or not, but there was a surge of emotion in the way his fingers curled around Jeongwoo's body. The taller male kept his eyes half open for awhile to sneak a peek at the younger.

Every breath he took smelled like sweet candies and he wouldn't mind to be intoxicated with it. Haruto didn't feel the need to back away. The warm feeling of the smaller male's breath was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around Jeongwoo's small frame and met his lips again.

Haruto's lips trail down on his neck, placing soft kisses. Soon enough, Jeongwoo felt the taller male gently nibbling the side of his neck. He quickly push him away and kick Haruto out of the bed. "Ouch! Jeongwoo!" the older exclaims as he slowly get up from the floor.

Jeongwoo on the other hand immediately went close to the vanity table to check if Haruto really left a mark. His eyes widen when he saw his reflection in the mirror— messy hair, crinkled hawaiian polo, lips slightly swollen and a visible red mark on his neck.

"Shit" he mumbles. "Haruto!!!"

The Japanese male burst out in laughter as he move towards him and once again pulled him into a hug. Jeongwoo push him away as he glares. "What if they notice this?!"

Haruto shrugs his shoulder before putting his hand inside the pocket of his sky blue khaki short. "I told you, I won't do something you don't like because i will make sure that you will like everything
we— OUCH! I'M JUST KIDDING!" he yells in pain when Jeongwoo pulled his ear and pinch it.

"Take that! You shouldn't have leave a mark, i swear if the others notice this im going to kick you in the area where it hurts the most. Watch me" Jeongwoo threatens, glaring at Haruto before looking back to the mirror to check the mark.

He sighs and cross his arms over his chest. He was about to scold him once again when a loud knock on the door interrupted them.

"Hey! Haruto! Jeongwoo! Let's go down and eat downstairs!" Mashiho shouts against the door, they even heard Junkyu loudly whispering his assumption about what the two males are doing inside the room.

Jeongwoo blush in embarrassment and quickly went out of the room, leaving Haruto behind who still looks satisfied of what he did.

When they both arrived at the dining table, everyone is already eating. Mashiho cheerfully wave his hands and point his fingers at the two vacant seat across him.

"Here!" he shouted with a smile.

The two males took the seat while the others pass the dishes from the buffet table to them. "Eat a lot Jeongwoo" Mashiho said out of the blue. The tan skinned Korean bows and muttered a small thanks as he take the food.

Jihoon, who's sitting on the side leaned down at the table and slowly put his utensils down before squinting his eyes. The tall Japanese just laughs as if he already knows where this is going while Jeongwoo tried his best not to meet his eyes.

"It hasn't been an hour since we arrived but Jeongwoo already has a mark on his neck." The bubbly Korean whispered and gave the two a teasing grin.

Junkyu nudge his fiance as he laugh. "I told you they're making wonders."

The small Japanese rolled his eyes and just continued eating his food before telling the taller male not to tease the two.

"It's just a mosquito bite" Jeongwoo won't deny that it was the dumbest excuse he has ever made but what else can he say?

Everyone literally set their eyes on them as soon as Jihoon point it out, he's just glad there are only six of them in the table since Daniel and Seongwu are seated on the other table along with Yoshinori, Doyoung, Yedam, Asahi, and Jaehyuk.

The squinty eyed Korean, Yoonbin, stares at Jeongwoo as if trying to take a close look on his neck. "Must be a Japanese mosquito then" he said sarcastically and continue eating his food.

Jeongwoo harshly step on Haruto's feet as he send a death glare. The taller Japanese muttered hush apologies while trying to get Jeongwoo's feet off of him.

"You're not sleeping with me tonight" whispered the younger male before glaring at him one last time.

After eating, they rest at the cottage and just watch the ocean waves hit the white sand of the beach. The others went back to their own rooms to take a rest but Yoshinori and the six of them from the table earlier remains at the seaside.

Mashiho turn to look around and lightly nudge Junkyu using his elbow. "Wanna go island hopping? Let's invite them too."

The taller male gently pat his head and run his fingers through his fiance's hair as he nod. "Do you want to join us? We'll visit the other islands nearby." Junkyu offered.

The others didn't have to think twice and agreed immediately. They followed Mashiho who already walk out of the cottage and approach the resort staff who's waiting for them at the seashore.

Junkyu distributed the life vest before they ride the boat one by one. They took photos together as the boat ride goes on, the sun is scorching hot but the fresh wind is making up for it.

After awhile, they arrived at their destination. All of them quickly went off the boat and walk around the island— seashells beautifully scattered, waves crashed over the white sand. Jeongwoo took a step into the icy water as the wind blew.

The waves crashed in and over the hem of his Hawaiian polo shirt soaking it like a rag. He took another step closer to the water until half of his body is soaked. Haruto never take his eyes off of him. He smiles as the younger enjoys the ocean, playing with Jihoon, Yoonbin, Junkyu, and Mashiho.

Yoshinori quietly sit beside him. "You look so in love" the older comments without looking at him. Haruto smiles as he nod even though the other cannot see it.

"Because i am" he answered, smiling widely. Jeongwoo wave his hands towards their direction as if inviting them to play in the water in which Haruto answered with a nod.

"Good to know. I hope this time no more troubles and tears, i wish you well." the seriousness in his voice made Haruto to look at him surprised.

"Hyung, why are you saying that all of a sudden?"

Yoshi laughs and playfully hit his arms as he shake his head. "Silly, i was just thinking of everything you've been through. You experienced a lot of things at a young age, i hope this time, you'll be genuinely happy and free from things that are trying to hold you back."

The younger nod slowly.

"Thank you, hyung. I hope the same thing goes for you."

Yoshi didn't answer he just smiles, eyes still fixed on the ocean. "I should be the one thanking you. I'm glad you finally accepted me, i owe you that."

"Hyung!" Haruto exclaims. Probably guilty of the things and the words he said before.

"You don't owe me anything. I accepted who you are since the beginning, do you think I'll talk to you if i don't?"

The older shrugs his shoulder before taking a quick glance at him. "I don't know. It's okay, we can move on from that. What's more important is the present. Thank you, Haruto."

With a deep sigh, Haruto rest his hands over his brother's shoulder.

"Stop thanking me, hyung. I'm getting the chills." he said joking while the older shake his head and smiles.

"Just in case i won't be here tomorrow to say that"

Haruto seriously look at him with confused eyes. "You're talking like you'll leave soon" he states, and before he could ask questions. Junkyu run to where they are seated and pointed the two of them.

"You two, what are you waiting for? Let's go swim!" said the taller male and drag both of them at the ocean, setting aside all their thoughts and worries of tomorrow.

They spend the rest of the afternoon playing in the water and going from an island to another. The sun is almost setting when they decided to come back to the beach resort.

The others already went to their own rooms while Haruto waited for Jeongwoo who's still talking with his mom over the phone. Not too long after, he approach the older who looks really tired and sleepy. They had so much fun with the water that they only felt the exhaustion after.

"Let's go now? I want to sleep early." Haruto said. Jeongwoo smiles at him and ruffle his hair before patting both of his cheeks to somehow wake him up. "What about dinner?"

"I'll just eat if i woke up in the middle of the night. You can go ahead later, don't wait for me. Just eat a lot." then the taller male plant a small kiss over his forehead before they walk back to their room.

Jeongwoo smiles while looking at their intertwined hands. He glance over to Haruto making his smile to grow wider, Heaven knows how happy he is right now. The vacation really help him forget all his worries, he's really glad that he found a family in them. All of them embraced him like their own, perhaps, he can now consider them as one of his true home.

It took us long enough to be this happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
11.2K 612 16
"we're bro's but you seriously need to pay the rent." "who tf?" fanfic where jeongwoo accidentally texted the wrong number. 【#TREASURE ; 하루토 & 박정우】  ...
71.8K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...
7.8K 400 11
just a typical high school life~well not so typical for these two people <3 Haruto and Junkyu were both the so called 'Prince' of their former...