family┃chensung

By chogiwanese

╻jaemin ordered one baby for jisung, but jisung received two╹ ❀ chensung (short story) ❀ chogiwanes... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ two ⌟

14.3K 1.1K 1.2K
By chogiwanese

it was his birthday.

jisung smiled as he shifted from one position to another on his bed, finding comfort in his sheets. he planned to sleep the whole day, but seems like that isn't happening.

waking up after his attempt in going back to sleep, jisung stared at his ceiling as he heaved out a sigh. ❝that means i can finally drink, right?

no, he wasn't talking to his ceiling. he was talking to his parents up there. of course, he didn't get any answer but he could already imagine them scolding him for asking that question. they were like jaemin, they love to baby him even if he's going to be an adult soon.

forcing his body up from his bed, jisung grabbed a pair of shirt and basketball shorts and he laid it down on his bed after. he stretched his body before he took a towel and made his way to the bathroom. he quickly took a shower and wore his clothes, not planning on going out of the house and spend his birthday inside his house, playing with his games alone. he had then went back to lay down once again.

or maybe i could buy a cake.❞ treat himself, that was what he was thinking.

without jaemin, his birthday was boring. not like he was asking for more. it's just that, it would have been nice to have a family member around, greet you, sing you a song in the most dramatic way, tease you, and scold you for always asking if you can finally drink alcohol.

groaning, jisung pushed himself up from his bed once more. he took his phone and wallet from his desk and went out of his room, making his way down to the living. his house wasn't that large, it was enough for him and another room for his stuffs. it was supposed to be a guest room when he brought the house using the money he saved with his part time jobs, and also with the help of jaemin, but the room was such a waste since he wasn't used to bringing guests to his house so he had placed his unused things there in a box and made it his storage room. jaemin would sometimes sleep in his house, accompany him if needed, but they'd always cuddle in jisung's room.

jisung hated the idea of cuddling but jaemin was born clingy so he had no choice but to go with it.

eyeing the front door, jisung let out a sigh. ❝am i seriously going to buy a cake for myself?

🥜

closing the front door behind him, jisung threw both his wallet and phone down the sofa as he walked towards the kitchen. he placed the box down before opening it, showing a vanilla flavored cake with "you've aged" calligraphed on it. he had also bought a box of macaroons for himself because why not? if he wad going to spend his birthday alone then  might as well treat himself.

in the end, i bought a cake.❞ jisung laughed bitterly.

going back to the living room, jisung picked up his phone and started to scroll through social media, finding something interesting. maybe memes to laugh on. while doing that, he got himself a plate and a knife to slice the cake. doing it after he had taken a picture of the cake and sending it to jaemin.

he had received countless of greetings from his relatives and he simply replied his gratitude to them. he just waited for jaemin's reply which was taking long considering that jaemin would always greet him first thing in the morning.

maybe there's no signal?❞ his cousin did mention that he was going out of town.

placing a slice of cake down the plate, jisung was about to take his first bite but someone had knocked on the door that had stopped him from whatever he was doing. he didn't remember ordering pizza, who could it be?

going towards the front door, jisung had his eyes widened when he saw something he didn't expect to see.

a stork?

he had heard something about this from jaemin but he couldn't remember what he was talking about. it was the day they were out for a walk. jisung had his thoughts about the car that had caught his attention while jaemin was talking about this stork corporation being real and all. but jisung couldn't remember what their job was all about.

good morning, your package has arrived.❞ the stork said, handing him a clipboard with a three-paged form. ❝i would just like you to fill out—

jisung wasn't surprised anymore. he was living in a chogiverse, anything could happen in this world he was living in. ❝great, a talking stork.❞ taking the clipboard with him, jisung got inside with the door left open for a confused stork.

excuse me?

i don't remember ordering something from you?❞ jisung tried to make it sound less rude.

don't worry sir, your order has been paid online and it has been taken care there.❞ the stork remained a smile on his face, holding himself back from hurting this boy in front of him.

jisung then nodded as he continued to fill out the form that had very weird questions like, is he married? of course not, he's too young for it. salary per month? jisung wrote down his salary basing it off from his part time jobs. number of children? he doesn't have one. name of spouse? again, he's not married yet. jisung sighed as he was baring the questions he had to answer.

while him doing that, the stork was struggling to carry the package inside the house. it caught jisung's attention and made the boy stop answering.

that's mine?❞ he said, pointing the pen at the metalic package that was large enough. even wondering how a stork can carry it.

the stork nodded, gently placing the package down the living room as not to wake the baby up that had been surprisingly silent. ❝be careful, it's heavy.

jisung would like to think it this way, this could be what jaemin was talking about. he had told him that he'll leave his present outside of the house. jisung didn't know jaemin was going to surprise him with this though. what could be inside the box?

it was getting him all excited.

here.❞ jisung passed the stork the clipboard with his form as his eyes didn't tear away from the package. ❝is that all?

the stork nodded his head before he started to leave. ❝i hope you take good care of the baby, sir.

and with that, the front door was closed leaving a confused jisung behind.

the baby? what baby?

getting his phone from the kitchen, jisung dialed his cousin's number. he waited for the phone to ring and while doing that, he neared to the metalic package, knocking his knuckles on it.

a second later, he could hear a loud yawn coming from the inside that made jisung flinch from his place. he didn't know if it was the box that had yawned or a person was inside the box.

a person?❞ jisung furrowed his brows, most likely thinking that someone had been kidnapped and had been delivered to jisung. ❝what the fuck was jaemin thinking?

with careful steps, jisung had dropped his phone down the sofa when jaemin cannot be reached from the call. he was trying to figure out how to open the package, and once he did, knowing that there was an obvious button standing out, his jaw dropped.

he took steps back, away from the package, till he felt his back in contact with the wall. his had his eyes widened as he observed whatever was inside the box.

or whoever was it.

it took jisung minutes of standing there till someone had to break the silence surrounding the house.

where am i?❞ rubbing his eyes, a boy around jisung's age, or maybe younger according to jisung's guess, stretched his arms as he noticed that he wasn't inside the package anymore.

or the package was being opened.

snapping back to his senses, chenle quickly turned to someone standing there and had the same surprise look as he had. the two were pointing at each other, screams threatening to come out from their mouths.

when the screams did finally come out, the neighborhood had their curiosity as to what was happening inside jisung's house.

AAHH!

and that's all it took to wake the sleeping baby up.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 417 30
•[ON-GOING] •[KEEP THE MINORS OUT!] •NOT RECOMMEND FOR YOUNG READERS! •​CONTAINS OF TRIGGERING/HEAVY CONTENTS, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. (just sk...
43.4K 2.8K 11
ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅᴢᴏɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ? ↳sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 19. 05. 19 ↳ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: 28. 05. 19 ↳ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ : #5 ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ #10 ᴏɴ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅᴢᴏɴᴇ
23.8K 611 23
Gregory makes the decision to stay in the Pizza Plex to not only investigate more, but to find a way to bring Freddy with him. Maybe Gregory will fin...
23.8K 1.6K 30
ㅡ the myth has it. deep deep down the dark sea, there settled a precious gem, only visible when the moon is at its peak. sounds easy to get but folks...