The Art Of Seduction(Slowly E...

By No_Limitations

I let a smirk take it's place on my face as I sauntered over towards him. He looked very amused, but I knew w... More

The Art Of Seduction
Those Blue Eyes (Chappy 2)
A Whole New World (Chap. 3)
Mr. Player (Capitulo 4)
Blast From The Past (C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5)
Major Writer's Block :P
Playing the field (C-H-A-P-T-E-R 6)
Teaser... (Numero Siete)
The Blame Game (CHAPTER 8)
His side... (9)
One Last Kiss (TEN!!!!)
Kissin U (Gooooo 11!!!!)
It's not a party, just a friendly get together! (C H A P T E R 1 2)
The Plan (Thirteen)
Date Night!!! (4Teen)
Catching Feelings... (one-five)
Short & Simple (6 + 10)
Island Breeze (Part 18 Mon)
Being Trapped Isn't That Bad (1+9=19)
you're not gonna believe this
Swallow your pride (The big 20)
Party Fail (Twenty-1)
Secrets Revealed (Terrible 22s)
Response to a Kiss (23)
Love & Other Problems
Spontaneous Generation (Twenty_Five)
G.N.O. (26)
The Revalation Chapter... (Twenty-7)
The coffee Chronicles (@* 28)
Meeting The Family! (t W e N t Y n I n E)
~Fall~ CCHHAAPTTEERR 30!!
GAHHHHHHH
Letter Me Good (Th!rty 0n3)
Butterfly Troubles (Dirty bit... 32)
That was then, This is now. (Zirty-Zee)
The Aftermath (34)
35- Dreams of Reality
PERFECT- Thwirty Twix
Internal Desires: 37
Surprise Surprise
Sugar, Spice, & Everything Nice _39_
Alive. The big 40!!!
Epilouge

Beach Retreat (Chapter 17)

10.7K 271 28
By No_Limitations

        I stared out the balcony and watched the sunset. The Villa was placed on a private beach so the way the sun's setting rays danced over the horizon was beautiful.

        "Having fun?" A voice sounded behind me.

        "I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest, turning towards him. "The time of my life."

        "Well the rest of us are going out to the beach. You coming?"

        "Yeah just let me grab a bathing suit." I nodded.

        "Mind if I watch you change?" Vincent teased.

        "Only if you're okay with me kicking your ass." I answered.

        "Okay, okay. Be ready quick or we'll have to leave you."

        "The beach is in the freaking backyard, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find you guys."

        "Just hurry." Vincent chuckled, exiting the room.

        I quickly changed into my all red bikini with black ploka dots. It was one of my favorites because it reminded me of Minnie Mouse. I pulled on some short shorts over my bottoms and a black tank top over my torso.

        I slipped on some red flip flops and steped out into the hallway. The entire house was eerily quiet and I immediately got suspicious.

        "ATTACK!" someone yelled and I was shot with multiple blast of water.

        A piercing scream escaped my lips as blast after blast of cool water hit my barely covered body. When the jets finally subsided I was pissed. "Vincent!"

        He rounded the corner where he took refuge when he ran out of water. His water gun was still in his hand and he wore a devilish smirk on his face. "Yes love?"

        Something about the way he called me love made me want to forgive him, but I couldn't be weak. Another part of me knew he was calling me love just to piss me off; the sane part. I needed to get revenge, but how. That's when an idea hit me. "We're playing that game are we?"

        "Baby, we can play any game you want to play."

        I smiled fakely and walked past him and down the stairs towards the kitchen. Everyone came out of their hiding places to see what I was doing. I opened the fridge and pulled out all the ingredients necessary for my plan.

Super hot and Smexii Vincent POV xD

        We all watched carefully as Rose proceeded to take things out of the fridge. She was drenching wet and I'm sure she was extremely pissed as well, but she looked so calm. I actually planned this prank because I like it when Rose is angry. She tends to act off impulse and she usually does something really sexy. She was a girl of many wonders and I wanted to figure each one out.

        As I watched her I noticed she was not getting out stuff to plot her revenge but things used to make a sandwich. As I suspect Rose had in fact made herself a sandwich. I took a hesitated step towards her and she just watched me. I took another step and she took a bite of her sandwich.

        When I was a good distance near her but close enough to run if I needed to, I finally spoke. "What? No revenge?"

        She swallowed her sandwich and sat it on a plate. "Well for starters, I know when I'm outnumbered. If I tried to attack any of you now someone would blast me again. Also I have a strategy. You won't know when or how I'll strike. I'll even do it right in front of your face, but when it happens, you'll know its happening."

        The devilish grin that appeared on her face scared me, but there was something strangely sexy about it. She clapped her hands together and smiled. "Who's up for a rousing game of truth or dare?"

        Tyler, like the alcoholic he is, cracked first. "I'll get the vodka!"

        Kendall cracked right after. "I'll get the shot glasses!"

        Everyone scattered off into the living room and I was left there with Rose.

        "Aren't you coming?" she asked.

        I studied her for a moment, but I caved at the sight of her seductive smile. I followed her into the living room and everyone had already set everything up.

        See, we don't play truth or dare like the average teenager. Whenever someone picks truth or dare we all have to take a shot of vodka, and if the person who recives a dare refuses to complete it, that person must take a shot of tequila. By the end of this game we're all usually pretty wasted.

        I took a seat in the circle beside Rose. I threw my arm around her and she snuggled against it just like a real couple would do. Though we were still in the midst of our game, pretending to be a real couple in front of everyone had become routine. But, I wasn't complaining.

        "Alright, who is going first?" Kai asked filling all of our shot glasses with vodka.

        "Well I think Rose should go first since she is the newbie." Kendall suggested.

        "But this is Vincent's villa. It's only natural that he go first." Rose protested.

        I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to everyone argue.

        "Let's drink for it!" I shouted, interrupting the eternal bickering going on between the crowded.

        Everyone quieted down and looked at me. "We'll drink in the count of three. Whoever's glass hits the table first will get to choose who will go first."

        We all readied our glasses. "One...two...three..."

        A glass hit the table and I looked over to see Adam wiping his mouth.

        "Bastard." I mumbled under my breath. I wanted to choose.

        "Vincent you go first."

        That's why I wanted to win. I knew Adam would choose me to go first.

        "Truth or dare." Rose smirked

*****

        "Oh come on! Do we have to do this?" I complained.

        "Yes! I even waited until everyone else went a few times before making you do this." Rose said sternly.

        "But this is embarrassing! I already apologized a million times. What I did to you wasn't nearly as bad."

        "So? This is your fault. Now you know not to mess with me."

        "If it makes you feel any better, I think you make a sexy drag queen." Jessica teased.

        "What should we name him?" Kai asked.

        "How about Watermelandrea?" Megan piped in.

        "Nah he looks more like a Da'shaquita." Rose giggled.

        I was in hell. I'd expected Rose to get revenge during this game of truth or dare, but I'd never expected her to publicly embarass me. She'd decided to dress me up like a drag queen, take a picture, and post it on instagram where millions of people can see it.

        Everyone helped chip in; Jessica chose my outfit which was a leather mini skirt that I couldn't even zip and a halter top that cut off all circulation. Megan and Kendall did my makeup. She made sure to include eyeliner, eye shadow, something called blush, and this retarded thing that goes on your eyelashes. They'd even managed to find heels that they could squeeze my feet in.

        Yeah, I was in hell.

        "Say cheese princess." Rose giggled holding up the phone to take a picture.

        I scowled because I knew that this was only the beginning...

*****

This chapter sucks! it took me forever to write and it isn't even good. *sigh* I'll start writing the next chapter which will not be about Vincent and Rose, but more about Christie and Kai. In fact, I'm even writing it in Kai's POV. Don't worry some shizz with Rose and Vincent will definitely go down before they leave. Just Vote and Comment to unlock hot scenes with Vincent and Rose.

Oh and if you haven't already noticed, I changed Rose's character. Originally Kendall Jenner was playing her, but I found someone prettier so go back to Chapter one or two or three idk, and check out the new pic!!!! Its Jenna Dewan by the way. I was watching the jerk theory last night and I thought 'I want Rose to look like that' And thus, a star was born!!!

Lol seriously people VOTE!!! COMMENT!!!

NEXT UPDATE: Whenever I can :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 16.1K 41
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
788K 25.5K 34
"You really changed" David commented as he sat next to me. I shook my head and smiled. "Not really" I told him and then someone jumped on the cou...
105K 1.5K 9
When the school player/bad boy, Jaxton Cole, meets the schools good girl gone bad, Valentine Hills, there's no telling what will happen. But one thin...