Celiné

By yumgucci

|August Alsina FanFic| Celiné is twenty-two years old and is battling her way through a divorce from her cra... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.

Chapter 19.

1.8K 94 20
By yumgucci

Celiné

The next morning I woke up and I felt Chad moving around in bed next to me. Last night, my mom dropped him off to me and my baby was super tired.

"Good morning Papa." I poked his nose, making him laugh. I let him down off the bed since he liked to walk around the room every morning.

I grabbed my phone off my night stand and looked at my notifications. Janice texted me asking if I could meet her for brunch, August texted good morning, and Levi texted me again asking to meet up.

I texted August and Janice back, but left Levi on read. I can't entertain him when I know I want to be August, it'd be a hoe move.

"Come, let's brush our teeth." I grabbed Chad's hand and we walked in my bathroom.
-
After getting baby boy dressed and fixed him some breakfast, I texted Janice seeing what time she wants to meet up.

Whenever my family wants to do meet-ups, it's usually never anything good, or else we'd just talk over the phone, so I'm hoping everything is okay with her.

My phone started ringing and I see it's August wanting to FaceTime me.

"What's up, bruh?" I answered the phone, he started laughing.

"Stop answering like a nigga mane." He laughed.

"I can't help it, I been around you too much." I giggled. "Good morning."

"Good morning. I only called to talk to my boy Chad." He smiled.

I flipped the camera and pointed it towards Chad. He was just sitting next to me watching Paw Patrol.

"Damn he gettin' big. What's up mane?"

Chad was not paying him any attention.

"Yeah, I don't think he wants to talk to you." I spoke before flipping the camera back on me.

"It's just because I'm not there." He shook his head. "You doing anything today?"

"Yea, I have to meet up with Janice later and then that's it. Me and Chad are staying in today."

"What I gotta bring?"

"Huh?"

"Well, I just invited myself to chill with you and Chad." He laughed. "So what I gotta bring?"

"You are so..." I giggled. "Just snacks and Juice Jammers for Chad."

"Bet. I'll be there later."

"Okay." I smiled. "See ya." I spoke before hanging up.

"You ready to go see auntie?" I looked at Chad. He just looked at me with a smile.
-
I pull up to the location Janice sent me, which was a small local restaurant called Brunch With Tiff. Our parents always brought us here whenever we accomplished something like, all A's, awards, etcétera.

I walk in and the nostalgia started to kick in.

"Hi, it's just you with us this evening?" A lady greeted me.

"No, uhm.." I scanned the restaurant to see if Janice was already here. I spotted her seated at the table we always used to sit at. "I'm with her." I smiled.

"Okay, here's your menu and do you want a menu for him?" She smiled at Chad.

"No, it's fine. Thank you." I smiled before walking towards Janice.

"What's up, girl." I sat at the table she was at.

"Hey you two." She smiled before pinching Chad's cheek. "You looking so handsome."

Chad covered his face while smiling.

"He's so fake." I giggled.

"I'm surprised mama or daddy ain't got him."

"Nah, they always be wanting my baby. I'm keeping him for a while then he can spend some time with them."

"Mm, and I'm surprised you not with August." She sipped her drink.

"I don't be with him all the time." I smirked. "It's just that we coincidentally hang out with each other."

"Girl, anyway." She rolled her eyes. "I was going to call mama and daddy to meet with us too, but I really didn't feel like hearing they mouths, so I called the only person I knew I could trust not to tell them until I'm ready to."

"Uh, is everything okay?" I frowned.

She got quiet for a few seconds before taking a deep breath. "So I haven't been staying at home lately.."

"Why not? Where have you been staying?"

"I've been with Andreas for the past week. I'm scared to be alone, Celiné. Andreas figured it would make me feel better if the people close to me knew what I was going through so that I could maybe feel more protected."

"Can you stop beating around the bush and just tell me."

"Last Monday, I was coming home from work and I noticed I was being followed, but I didn't think much of it. I was super tired, just rushing to get home so I can go to sleep. It was a guy from the strip club who followed me home. He was angry with me because I didn't give him a personal dance for free. He took all my money I had made that night and he hit me." She rolled up her dress a little bit and I could see bruises all over her legs.

"Oh my god, why didn't you call me? I would've came, you could've been staying with me."

"I know, but that's not the only thing." She pushed her hair back. "I called Andreas because I am- was pregnant with his baby." She sniffed. "He's been there for me and he was just the first person to come to mind."

"Janice, I am so so sorry." I held her hand. "I understand if you don't want to tell mom and dad any of this, it's hard." I wiped her tears. "But it would really make me feel better if you just come stay with me and Chad. Andreas seems cool and all but I want to make sure you're okay."

"I'll come, but I won't stay long. I'll feel comfortable enough to go back home soon."

"You can stay with me for as long as you want." I smiled. "I promise I don't mind. Have you talked to your boss about any of this?"

"Andreas told him about the man, but not about the baby. They're doing their best to find him, but I'm pretty sure he's long gone." She rolled her eyes.

"Mm." I sat back in my seat. "I hope they catch the son of a bitch." I shook my head. "As for you and Andreas... are you two..?"

"Just on the low." She smiled a bit.

"Tell me some about him." I sat up.
-
August

Today I was able to let people come back to the shelter and I was happy as hell about it. I had got the window fixed and made sure everyone had their stuff replaced.

I saw hella new people though, so I had to keep an eye out. While holding the door to let people in, I saw two kids and they was by themselves.

"Hey, where y'all parents at?" Travis asked them as they walked up to the door.

They just stood there quiet.

"I'll talk to em bruh." I told Travis. They just walked in without saying a word.

I put the door stopper next to the door before walking in. I see them already sitting at the table where most of the other kids were. As long as they good, I don't feel the need to bother them.

My phone vibrated and I seen it was a text from Cece saying I could come over now.

"Aye Cha, tell the boys I'm gone." I tapped on her shoulder.

"Where you headed out to?" She smirked at me. "Let me guess, Celiné?"

"Just tell em Im gone." I laughed before walking off.
-
When I got to her house, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

"Hey handsome." Celiné opened the door with a smile.

"Wassup beautiful." I chuckled. "I got the snacks." I held up the bags of stuff I got.

"Wow that's a lot." She giggled. "Come in, come in." She stepped out the way so I could walk through. "Chad is in the living room playing with his toys."

I dropped the bags in her kitchen before walking over to where Chad was.

"My boy Chizz-ad!" I laughed and picked him up. "Wassup yungin'?" I tickled him, making him burst out in laughter.

"Please don't ever call him that again." I laughed as I sorted out the different snacks he brought. "Awe, you got Chad little muffins? He really loves these."

"Those were initially for me but if he like em then he can have em." He laughed. "Them shits is good."

"Such a kid." I shook my head. "Do you like scary movies?"

"I'll watch everything except that Jeepers Creepers junk."

"Why?" I giggled.

"That mess gets me." He shook his head. "Been scared of that nigga ever since I was a kid."

"We can watch a classic then. Halloween?"

"That's fine with me. How'd the brunch go with ya sister?" He sat down on the floor next to Chad.

"Uhm, it went well. She told me some stuff and I've been worried about her since, but tomorrow she's coming to stay with me."

"Is everything okay?"

"No, some crazy man followed her from her job and attacked her. She's been staying with Andreas ever since, but I told her I'd rather her stay here."

"Damn, do they know who it was?"

"Not yet, her boss is working on it." I shook my head. "She said he was a super angry man. I can't even imagine how scared she was."

"Yea that's a scary situation. Is there anything I could do to help?"

"Actually, yes." I went and sat on the couch. "I want her to feel at home when she first comes, so I want to go get some of her things, but I don't want to go alone."

"Aight, when we goin'?"

"Is tomorrow morning good for you?"

"You know my schedule always clear for you." He spoke before opening up a bag of muffins to feed to Chad. I smiled.
-
Janice

"Hey, you good?" Andreas asked me as I walked in his house.

"Yea, I'm fine." I sighed. I sat my purse down on the coffee table before sitting next to him. "I told her."

"That's good." He smiled a bit.

"But she wants me to stay with her." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I think that would be good for you. I know you get annoyed with my morning noises anyway." He chuckled.

"I really do." I laughed. "It's just that I've gotten so comfortable around you, I don't wanna leave your side now."

"I'll still be here, plus I can facetime you."

"Or you could just come by every now and then."

"Nah, I don't think your sister likes me that much."

"She just gives off that vibe when you first meet her, maybe we could all hang out again soon."

"Maybe. I do fuck with her boyfriend though, he told me he owns that shelter downtown. That's dope."

"It's funny you call that her boyfriend." I giggled. "They aren't together yet."

"Really?" He looked at me. "They look right together."

"See! I been trynna tell them." I laughed.
-
Sorry for any mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 14.2K 34
Niggas ain't shit. August Alsina fan-fiction. Highest rankings- #1 in AugustAlsina and Auggie
442K 10.6K 51
Amari Brook is a 20 Year old stripper. She's from New Orleans, But Residing In Atlanta. Amari never really thought she'd be a stripper, but its the o...
3.5K 65 27
Being 16 isn't as sweet as it seems. After all, going to school to get educated, isn't her main focus anymore. Everyday there's always a fight going...
13.6K 419 27
(August Alsina Fan Fic) - August Has The Perfect Life. He Is Fame, Has A Beautiful Wife And Daughter, And Loving, Loyal Friends, But Life Isn't So P...