The Seven{BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au Sl... More

C. 1.
C. 2.
C. 3.
C. 4.
C. 5.
C. 6.
C. 7.
C. 8.
C. 9.
C. 10.
C. 11.
C. 12.
C. 13.
C. 14.
C. 15.
C. 16.
C. 17.
C. 18.
C. 19.
C. 20.
C. 21.
C. 22.
C. 23.
C. 24.
C. 25.
C. 26.
C. 27.
C. 28.
C. 29.
C. 30.
C. 31.
C. 32.
C. 33.
C. 34.
C. 35.
C. 36.
C. 37.
C. 38.
C. 39.
C. 40.
C. 42.
Epilogue
Character Q&A
W E B T O O N

C. 41.

36.5K 2.5K 1.5K
By TaeTae_lyfe

You hastily wiped away your tears, clinging to the small child in your arms as you fought back your emotions, watching from the crack of the closet door as Namjoon armed himself with a pistol, listening as Yoongi's footsteps grew louder.

You could hear him throwing open every door, shooting anyone that he came across, ending their lives with an evil laugh and a call of your name as though all of this was your fault....Though, in some ways, you supposed that it was.

The plan was simple: Namjoon would distract him while you and Louis ran for the supply closet and then towards the docks....He would stay behind and try to get out before-

You shook your head.

You couldn't think of that now...if you allowed yourself to lose your focus, the mission would be over before it even started...

You flinched as the door to Namjoon's bedroom slammed open, your hand softly rubbing the back of the toddler in your arms as he cried into your neck silently.

You felt terrible as he trembled beneath your grip, too frightened to actually say anything to you.

Namjoon seemed cool-headed as he turned his gaze to the blood-covered killer that now stood before him, eyes filled with what appeared to be boredom.

"Ah, Min." He hummed. "I see you've finally gotten around to finding me. It certainly took you long enough."

Yoongi glared at him, taking a few steps forward as he aimed his pistol directly at Namjoon's head,his one good eye shining with determination.

"Kim." He growled. "Where is she?"

Namjoon raised a brow, his own gun pointing directly at the blond-haired man.

"She?" He repeated. "Oh, you mean Y/n? I had her killed."

Yoongi let out a loud laugh at that, taking a step closer to the dirty blond.

"Liar." He growled, "I just saw her in the kitchen. I knows she's still alive."

Namjoon hummed taking a swing of the whiskey in his hand.

"Idiot." He mused playfully. "I had her killed just a few minutes ago..Well, actually I was the one to do it. She told me about you wanting her to die with you....I didn't think that I would give you the satisfaction."

You watched through the closet door as Yoongi's face grew more and more angry looking.

"You're lying."

"Am I?" He countered. "Why would I lie? What do I have to gain from it? Do you honestly think you're worth the effort of a lie? I didn't want to do it, but if this bomb is going to kill us anyway, then I figured I may as well take her out before you had the chance to say goodbye."

Yoongi's brows crashed together as he squeezed the gun tighter, aiming directly for Namjoon's head.

"Stop lying!" He yelled. "Tell me where she is!"

Namjoon tsk'd in annoyance, pulling the clip from his pistol and shoving it in the assassin's face.

"There. See?" He asked. "One bullet is missing. Do you believe me now?"

Yoongi began to tremble as he stared at the clip, shoulders shaky.

Namjoon smiled, looking in your direction briefly.

"It was a painless death." He mused. "Just one shot to the head and she never felt a thing-"

You froze as Yoongi let out a loud laugh, his entire body shaking as he brought his hands to hold his head, tear-filled eyes wide with a distorted happiness.

A look of worry flashed across Namjoon's eyes as Yoongi threw his head back in a fit of laughter.

You covered Louis' ears, not wanting him to hear such a haunting sound.

"You think you're clever, Kim?" Yoongi asked, insanity lacing his voice. "I know my babydoll. I know her enough to know that she would not run to you unless she knew the brat was safe...which means, if she came here, Louis was here as well....But, I don't see the boy and you only have one bullet missing from your clip."

Your eyes widened as you covered your mouth in shock.

He was too smart.

Namjoon stood his ground as Yoongi raised his gun again.

"So, where is he?" He asked. "You must think I'm stupid to give me a lie like that....I'll bet you're planning some kind of escape for him, right? In fact, I'll bet Y/n is holding her in her arms right now, waiting for the right moment to leap to safety. Come on, Kim. Surely you could do better than this."

Namjoon stayed silent, eyes darting in your direction.

"She's in this room, isn't she?" Yoongi continued, coking his gun. "Well, then she can watch you die."

Namjoon closed his eyes as Yoongi squeezed the trigger, waiting for the loud bang to fill the room and the bullet to end his life.

This was the end.

He would never see you or hold you again.

He would never be able to be with you like he had always wanted.

If this was his fate, then he would accept it.

CLICK.

Namjoon blinked in surprise at the sound, eyebrows jumping as he watched Yoongi tilt his head in confusion.

"Huh." Yoongi smiled, tossing his gun. "I must have used all of my bullets on your people...Guess, I'll have to do this the hard way."

The dirty blond man jumped into action as Yoongi reached for his knife. Namjoon grabbed his own pistol, firing a few shots towards the trained killer.

Yoongi let out a groan of pain as one of the bullets lodged itself into his left arm, blood trailing from the wound and covering his sleeve.

"Go! Now!" Namjoon called to you, his head whipping in your direction.

Yoongi used his opponents brief distraction to his advantage, sending a hard blow to Namjoon's jaw, his pistol flying across the room as he stomped down on his wrist, a loud crack filling his ears.

Yoongi smiled widely as you shot out of the closet, Louis in your arms as you ran out of the room and back down the hall he had just come from.

"Found you." He called, beginning to walk in your direction.

Namjoon swiped his leg out, kicking Yoongi's legs out from underneath him before jumping up and crawling ontop of him, his hands catching Yoongi's just in time to stop the knife he held from slicing his neck open.

"Only ten minutes left."Yoongi laughed as Namjoon turned the blade on him, using his strength to try and force the blade into the assassin's throat. "I don't have to to be fighting with you."

He twisted Namjoon's wrist, sending a kick to his stomach and effectively knocking his body off of his own.

"I won't let you hurt them." Namjoon mumble, blood trickling from his mouth.

Yoongi seemed to grow angry at that statement, lunging forward with the knife.

Namjoon dodged, but the knife landed directly in his side, causing blood to pour from the wound.

"She is not yours to protect."Yoongi growled, aggressively twisting the blade inside the dirty blond man.

Namjoon gasped in pain, his eyes widening as Yoongi hovered over him, his face stained with his own blood and his eyes sealed shut from the wound you had inflicted on him.

He had to hang on just a little while longer.

He had to distract Yoongi from getting you.

Just a little longer and you would be safe.

You...

You ran as fast as your body could carry you, tears spilling down your cheeks as you clung to the boy in your arms, bare feet never once stopping to rest as you ran towards the small dock that was only a few more steps away.

You hated this. You hated running away while someone else fought for you....but what else could you do?

You knew that Louis' safety was also on the line and, if you had stayed in that house, he would be killed in the explosion.

You wanted to turn and help Namjoon, but you weren't stupid. This was the only way to ensure Louis' safety. He was your top priority....

He had to be.

You couldn't think about Namjoon, if you did, you would turn and go back without a second thought.

You couldn't think about what Yoongi was capable of...You couldn't.

All you could do was run and keep running until Louis was safe and away from the danger that slowly ticked away in that house.

You let out a sob of relief as you stumbled onto the wooden dock, bright lights shining on you from a small distance.

A boat was tethered to the dock, keeping it in place.

Namjoon was right.

The others really did come.

"Y/n?"

Your eyes shot up as a familiar figure climbed off of the small vessel, his eyes widen with worry and confusion as he took in your state.

"J-Jimin."

The raven-haired man blinked in surprise as you collapsed onto the desk, tears streaming down your face as you held the toddler to you.

Louis slowly reached his hand up, clinging onto your shirt for dear life as he finally spoke.

"Wh-Where is Mr. Joonie?" He asked. "I'm so scared."

"Louis?"

The chestnut haired boy jumped at the sound of his older brother's voice, his body relaxing slightly as he stared up at his long lost sibling.

"B-Bubba!" He sobbed.

You watched with a heavy heart as Jungkook scooped the boy into his arms, holding him tightly as he cried into his young brother's shirt.

It was heartwarming to see the two of them finally reunited after so long.

Jungkook's legs gave out as he fell onto the deck, sobbing uncontrollably while holding his brother.

You smiled sadly.

"Wh-What happened?" Hoseok asked silently. "Did Namjoon-"

You shook your head, standing to your feet, your stance wobbling slightly.

"Yoongi." You breathed, running a hand through your hair. "Yoongi did this."

The red-head's eyes widened.

"Yoongi?" He repeated. "He wouldn't-"

He stopped talking the moment your sad eyes met his, e/c orbs swimming with guilt.

"He planted a bomb." You said. "I don't know how much time is left. You need to get off this island as soon as possible."

Seokjin tilted his head at your words, glancing towards his brother.

"We can disarm it-"

"Didn't you hear her?" Taehyung asked. "We don't know when it will go off. It could blow up and kill all of us if we try."

You straightened your posture, rolling your shoulders back.

"Get to safety all of you." You said. "And keep Louis safe."

"And what about you?" Jimin chimed, seeming to already know the answer.

You gave him a sad smile.

"Namjoon saved me." You explained. "I can't just sit here and let him be killed."

"If you go back, you'll be killed." Jin argued.

You nodded.

"Probably."You hummed. "But, if I don't try, I'll never be able to live with myself."

Your eyes widened slightly as a small hand grabbed yours gently, gaze falling to stare at the young boy you had come to adore.

Louis sniffled, wiping his eyes with his hand as his body shook.

"I-I wanna go too." He cried. "I wanna save Mr. Joonie."

You smiled sadly, kneeling down in front of the young boy.

"I have another job for you." You smiled. "You need to stay here and look after your bubba and everyone else while I'm gone, okay?"

"But-"

You shushed him with your finger.

"And make sure the two Kim's don't fight too much. You have to make sure that Jimin and Hoseok eat enough and don't get too invested in their work." You smiled sadly. "Keep everyone happy while I'm gone, yeah?"

Louis nodded slowly.

"I-I'm scared." He cried, tears rolling down his cheeks.

You planted a kiss onto his cheek, carefully wiping his tears.

"Don't cry, babyboy." You cooed, repeated the words he had told you when you had been reunited. "I'll always be with you."

With one last kiss onto his forehead, you stood to your feet, running back in the direction of the house you had thought you would hate forever.

You ignored the yelling of the men behind you, ind set on your only goal.

Saving Namjoon's life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 96.2K 49
There's a fire in her. If loved correctly, she will warm your entire home. If abused, she will burn it to ash. • • • • • • Book #1 in "The Blue Eyes...
188K 7.7K 58
All was normal until one day. When the dead rose. Now Jilee must fight to survive. Alongside her brother, her childhood friend, a boy from down the r...
644K 41.1K 74
"goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." said one of your six fake boyfriends. →bts x you #362 fan fiction 112617
11.2K 218 10
In which y/n's boyfriend Caleb sets of to Deepwater Horizon to work at the oil rig leaving his girlfriend home. After a few weeks she can't bare the...