00 Bombay • The Royal Duo Pt...

By Fandom_Monarch

The Ducks won the playoffs. Now they have a new mission. The Goodwill Games. Aimes Bombay is syked and ready... More

Cast Revival/ aging and New cast!
I can't believe it's already been a year
Hey Munchkin
Ah Get Over It
Co-captain
Pride
We're going all the way
Hey Cake eater
You lose a bet?
I don't have ti-
Better run
Trusty Jesters
Change it up!
Fire in a Barrel
Doesn't Look Okay To Me
I Promise
Crash Pad!
Cool Royalty Thing
No You No!
Pee Wee playoff vs the Hawks deja vu?
Win or Lose Aimes
You still wish life was always like this?

I'm Fine

1.6K 20 2
By Fandom_Monarch

Aimes Pov.
We were all in our dressing room getting ready for our game against Italy. Averman, Goldberg and Jesse were currently trash talking the Itallians.

“We are so gonna beat those pasta sucking flicks” Goldberg laughed

“Yeah. They’re just a bunch of cheese eating cake eaters” Jesse laughed as well.

“Hey!” I yelled “Did you guys forget I’m half Italian?” I raised an eyebrow.

All the boys looked nervous.

“Sorry Aimes” They all mumbled.

I nodded and sat down to tie my skates. Guy walked up to me and sat down.

“Hey Aimes” she smiled “Are you alright?”

“What makes you think I’m not?” I smirked

“Well it’s just. You’ve been kinda demanding since we got here” I raised an eyebrow at Him “I mean I know you get tense during games. But you didn’t seem to be this bad before we-

“I’m fine” I growled standing up.

Everyone looked at me as I walked to the door waiting for us to go out on the ice. Adam walked up to me with a sad look on his face.

“Amethyst are you sure you’re-

“I said! I’m fine!” I shouted “Anyone else wanna say something?” I looked around the room.

They shook their heads. I huffed before walking out onto the ice to warm up, soon being followed by everyone else. The truth is, I was angry. Angry at my dad for not being around. He was off with his camera’s and his news stations. I hadn’t seen him in months. Did he even care about me anymore?

It was still the first period and we were already beating Italy 6 to 0. 

“Hey Paisan. Meatballs are slowing you down? Uh how do you say in Italiano, Wussy?” Goldberg teased an Italian player.

He shoved Goldberg and the ref had to break them up.

“Goldberg!” I heard dad scold from the box.

Oh yeah dad good you are paying attention. That’s good to know. Fulton hit a slap shot into the net, third period. 11 to 0. We all cheered for our victory.
__

Gordon’s Pov.
I was walking down the hall after our Italy defeat when I heard Amethyst calling me.

“Dad! Dad, wait up!” She yelled with her adorable smile that I love.

“Hey munchkin” I smiled lifting her up and setting her back down “Great job out their kiddo” 

“Thanks Dad” She smiled “Hey I brought some money with me, I was wondering if you wanted to go get some burgers? Maybe we could go get Charlie and-

“Yeah, that would be great munchin but I uh, I got another press conference soon and I can't back out of it” I sighed.

I hated to see Aimes eyes turn from so happy to so sad so fast. She really was so special to me, but I just didn’t have time.

“Mr. Bombay! Mr. Bombay we need you now!” A lady said dragging me away.

“Wait just let me say goodb-

“No time for that, you need to be on the air in 15 minutes” the lady continued to usher me away.

I just looked at Amethyst’s hurt eyes. She looked sad for a moment before hiding it with her anger.

“See you later then, Coach” she sighed before running off.

I hated it. I hated to see my daughter so sad. But I had to do this, it was all for the Ducks, they need me, and Aimes and I need the money. She’ll understand sooner or later.
__

Aimes Pov.
I ran. I was pissed at this whole Goodwill thing. I was pissed for turning us into team USA. I was pissed for them taking my dad away from me, and Adam constantly being distracted by the scouts. So I ran away, I didn’t know what I was running from, but I ran until I crashed into somebody. I looked up to see.

“Oh, hey Guy. Sorry for running into ya” I sighed.

“No problem Aime. You alright?” He asked, helping me up.

“Meh, no harm done. Besides I’m used to falling down aren't I?” I smirked, trying to hide my pained expression.

“No I mean like, inside. You look upset” he turned his head with concern.

I huffed and just shrugged. Suddenly I had hands on my face and my head.

“Aimes I saw you fall are you alright!”

It was Charlie.

“Jeez lay off Charlie!” I swatted his hands away “Wow he's become more protective then you Guy” I chuckled.

“Yeah” Guy chuckled.

“Seriously though are you okay?” he asked seriously

“I’m fine Charlie” I gave him the best smile I could.

“No you’re not. Something’s bugging you inside Aimes I can tell” Guy sighed.

“Guys I mean it. I’m okay” I smiled starting to walk away.

“No you don’t” Guy and Charlie said before pulling me back to them.

They started to drag me around the building until we reached the dorms.

“Guys what are you doing!” I exclaimed

They sat me down on my bunk and stood there with their arms crossed.

“Spill Bombay” Guy stated.

“Alright you guys are crazy” I scoffed.

I started to stand up but they pushed me back down.

“No! Amethyst I can tell something has been bothering you ever since we got here! Alright! I also saw you with Coach after the Italy game. So enough lying. Please, tell us the truth” Charlie pleaded.

I sighed. I plopped back down on the bed. I didn’t want to tell them, but I didn’t have a choice. I mean Charlie is my brother and Guy is my best friend.

“I just miss him” I started “It’s like when he went away for the minor league, I was so proud of him! But I watched him play on tv, wishing he was playing with me on the pond. I see him now, maybe, once or twice a day before he has to run off to another press conference or has to go to his big mansion and rest. I mean I know he has to work and everything but. The least he could do is take, maybe 20 minutes to go get a burger with me, and he won’t even make time for that” I didn’t realize I’d started crying until I stopped ranting.

“I’m sorry Sis” Charlie sat beside me on the bed rubbing my back. 

Guy sat beside him and laid a head on my shoulder.

“We’re here for you Aimes” Guy assured “We got ya”

I gave them a weak smile, but my eyes wouldn’t stop watering. Something was missing, and it wasn’t even dad. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Everybody wearing clothes?” Adam asked from the other side of the door.

“Ya come on in Adam” Charlie chuckled.

Adam opened the door and walked in, his look instantly falling when he saw me. 

“Amethyst” Adam rushed to my side “baby what’s wrong? Was it Coach?” He held my face in his hands, whipping away stray tears with the pad of his thumb.

I nodded my head weakly. God I hated this. I hated being weak.

“I saw what happened with you and your dad. Everythings gonna be fine Amethyst. I promise” Adam smiled. He then kissed me on the forehead.

There’s the missing thing.

“Jeez, did everyone see that?” I lightly smirked.

“Think so cake eater” Jesse snickered from the door.

I shot my head up, the entire team was standing there. I quickly whipped away the leftover tears in my eyes, making all the guys chuckle.

“Hey no sweat man. We’re all here for ya” Jesse smiled.

“Yeah?” I smiled

“You bet Ice Queen!” Dwayne exclaimed, making us all laugh.

I’ve said it before, these guys really are the best family I could ever ask for.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thank you guys so much for 100 reads!!!! I am so happy you guys like this book, like so so so happy. Thank you guys so much<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.1K 66
When Nadia Marsh; a cheerful and popular ice skater, is overtaken by a mystery illness, everything changes. When everyone around her is training for...
6.4K 64 22
*Enemies to Lovers* Luis and JJ have hated eachother from the day they met at the Anahaeim Arena, but when Coach Bombay enlists JJ and her teammates...
79.5K 1K 24
𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕖 The pee-wee championship is around the corner and You are one of the new players along with...
368K 5.4K 52
Some may ask how to describe Elyse Brondayle. In short, the answer would include: Ice Hockey Badass Annoying Witty Feminist Stubborn as hell Her w...