Different IRL

By junieb2112

Luna is your not so typical college freshman looking forward to the opposite of new adventures. She likes qui... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

132 9 0
By junieb2112

Kiki's POV

I was wondering when the package would arrive. I was hoping that it wouldn't. He doesn't know anything about this stuff, and lord knows I've been trying to educate. I'm just not too sure the lessons are sinking in. Today is the day, I suppose. As a precaution, I'm gonna re-teach what I instructed so as to avoid any casualties. Hopefully, it'll go well.

Thinking back on everything, I'm not too confident. From the day I first saw him, I was blinded by his good looks. He was nothing but a nice slab of delicious man meat. While not a Satan rating, he came in at a strong Devil level. The problem? He's dumb. Yup. My devil boyfriend is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Yeah, he can do book work just fine and all, but common sense is a little lacking. Poor kid. All is well though, he has me in his life now. And, don't get me wrong, he has a ton of good qualities which is why I'm with him. I'm just a whole lot smarter.

When he told me he wanted to stretch his ears like mine, well, let's just say I didn't get a good feeling. The boy is a little on the impatient side. And to stretch ears, ya need patience. Lord knows it took me forever and a day to do mine. Better to take forever than suffer a blowout.

Tearing open the package, I pull out the kit that did me good. Stainless steel tapers are the way to go, in my opinion. The only thing I worry about is how big of a baby he's gonna be about this. Come time for shoving a six in an eight hole, isn't gonna feel good. Whatever. I'm just glad I told him I'd order the kit so that it would arrive at my place rather than his. Wouldn't want him taking matters into his own hands.

"Hey babe," Alex smiles wide, his pearly whites working a piece of gum.

"Hey. Was my door unlocked?" I thought I locked that sucker. Oh well. Guess not.

"Yup. All right! My gauge kit came," he fist pumps. "Lemme see."

"It's a stretching kit, but yeah."

Here we go. Why do I feel like he's gonna grab the biggest size and try to shove it into his virgin holes?

"I bet I can get this in. It ain't that big. Did it come with oil?"

"Yeah, here. But I don't recommend you start big, dude," I raise my voice in singsong.

"Lemme just try it. Come on. We'll do this in the bathroom."

"My bathroom is too small for the both of us, but alright."

Opting for sitting on the toilet, I flip the lid down and sit without saying a word as he lubes up his ears with jojoba oil. He's not gonna get this piece of metal into his ear hole. Why doesn't he just listen to me? Oh yeah. He dumb. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I go into the music app and search taps. He's gonna need some sort of farewell song. Mhm. I find it and the lone sound of a bugle plays. Bwah, bwah, bwaaaah, bwah, bwah, bwaaaahhhhhh.

"Babe, why are you playing...fuck! Goddamnit, that fucking hurt. Son of a bitch." He rubs his ear dropping the metal taper into the sink.

"Are ya bleeding?" I know he's bleeding. He's gotta be.

"No," he glares at me.

"Lies."

"Shut it, Kiki. I mean it."

This requires a standing position. There's no way in hell I just heard what I think I heard. This devil didn't seriously tell me to shut up, did he? Oh, he's a dead man. No one tells me to shut up. Fuck that.

"I know you didn't," my jaw grinds.

"Didn't what?" he challenges.

"You didn't tell me to shut up."

"You heard me."

He doesn't face me this time, but rather diverts his attention back to the mirror. He's dismissed me. This motherfucker dismissed me! Oh, hell no. Not today, sis!

"Get. Out."

Now I have his attention. Thought so. A flicker of worry crosses his eyes, and I know I have him. That's right, boy. Bow to your queen.

"Relax. I was only playing with you. I didn't really mean for you to shut up," he laughs. "Come here, babe."

"No. Sit down. Right there," my voice is hard as I point to the toilet.

"Wh...why?"

"Because."

Grabbing the baggie full of tapers, I pull out a fourteen designed to be the first step in the process. He's getting this shoved into his tiny hole no matter what. No one speaks to me the way he just did. It'll be a little lesson. Blowout or not. Hey, I never claimed to be nice. Especially if someone isn't being very nice to me. Mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.

I know his lobe is already lubed, so I reach to grab it.

"Woah! Ha-what are you doing, babe?!"

"You want stretched ears? You're getting them."

"No! I mean, yeah, but I can do it myself. No worries!"

"Now it's your turn to shut it, ass wipe. This is what you get for thinking you're gonna boss me," I growl as I slap his hand away from his ear.

"Ow! Stop it, babe. Please! I'm sorry I told you to shut up. I'm sorry!"

"Too late to 'pologize," I sing loud.

Prying his hand off of his ear, I massage his lobe and start to insert the taper. But the moment the metal hits his ear, a scream lets loose. One I'm not so sure I've ever heard before. I have no sisters or female cousins to compare this scream too. Not even Luna has ever screamed in such a girly-girl fashion. Even though I'm startled, I'm not daunted. No way. However, the slight pause caused from my surprise has gained Alex the upper hand which he swiftly takes advantage of by jumping off of the toilet seat.

"Hey!" I grab his arm, yanking his large body back into the bathroom. "I said sit down!"

"I swear to God, Kiki, you better stop!"

I start again.

"I said you better stop! STOP!" He shouts in a high pitch voice.

"Stop acting like I have bathroom spray and a lighter!"

"That Vine was my favorite, and I STAN it, baby!"

With a final resolve, I shove the taper through. Silence. Alex's eyes grow double their size, his hand flying to his ear. I can tell he's not sure if he wants to cry or smile.

"There. Now we're just gonna take the eyelet on the taper like so annd...push. It. Through. Boop." I click my tongue and wink at him when it slides in.

He gets up and looks in the mirror at my handiwork. "Huh. That wasn't so bad. Thanks, babe."

"You're welcome. Now sit your ass down so I can do the other side."

"No!" He screams and runs.

-#-

Rose: Hiiii! U there?

Aela: Hey! Hru?

Rose: Great! Guess what.

Aela: What?

Rose: I have an announcement. I have...a boyfriend!

Aela: Awesome! Happy for you. Who's the lucky guy?

Rose: It's the guy I've been talking about. Shy.

Aela: Nice. Soooo, any deets to share? Hmmmm?

Rose: Not yet. Like, we haven't slept together or anything. I'm not ready for that.

Aela: If he's a good guy, he'll understand.

Rose: I hope so because I'm not really sure when I will be. Tbh, I'm terrified.

Aela: You are? Why?

Rose: I've never done it before, remember? Plus I have to be in love.

Aela: Well, don't worry too much. Your relationship is new.

Rose: Right. But he's really physical. He's gonna want some action soon, I can tell.

Aela: I doubt he'll pressure you.

Rose: How can u be so sure?

Aela: I'm not. I'm just guessing. Do your parents know?

Rose: Pff. No. My parents are so strict. They don't even let me work saying I should study and that's it.

Aela: That's kinda nice. You don't have to worry about money then.

Rose: I never said that. They only give me one hundred dollars a month for needs.

Aela: Like spending money?

Rose: No. I have to budget food, personal care items and entertainment with that.

Aela: Wait. So like all your food? How do you survive plus buy everything else?

Rose: My bestie helps me when I need it, but I mostly eat twice a day and skip dinner a lot. U can totally get by on two meals.

Rose: Aela? U there?

Aela: Yeah. I'm here. I'm really sorry your parents are so shitty. Do you think maybe now that you have a boyfriend, you can tell him so that he can help you?

Rose: No way. I'm not telling him I'm dirt poor. He has a big house, and beautiful cars. I also think I saw him use a black credit card. He'll think I'm using him. I'd rather starve than let him think that about me.

Aela: Rose, I highly doubt he would think that. I'm sure he's a smart guy and chose to be with you because of how you are as a person. I don't think he would think you're a gold digger. You need to tell him.

Rose: I can't Aela. I just can't. Everyone thinks my parents are decent and in a lot of ways they are. I just don't want people thinking their horrible people.

Aela: This isn't fair to you, Rose. Plus, you're gonna get sick if you don't eat properly.

Rose: Meh. I'm used to it. Don't worry so much. You're too cute, Aela.

Aela: I do have an idea.

Rose: What is it?

Aela: How about you give me your address so I can send you some gift cards. I have the means to help you. Let me.

Rose: Aela! No! I won't do that. I love that I can confide in u. That's enough for me. Please, hun, don't worry about me. I'm getting by like I am. Plus Kiki helps me a lot.

Aela: Not enough.

Rose: Aela, lots of times Kiki doesn't know I only eat twice a day. She spends a lot of her time in the art lab around dinner time. Plus she has a boyfriend too, so she's not home a lot.

Aela: I really wish you'd tell your boyfriend. Promise me you'll think about it.

Rose: Deal. Enough about me. What about u? How's your love life?

Aela: Oh, it's definitely not bad. Lol.

Rose: Lol! Hey, Aela?

Aela: Yeah?

Rose: Can I ask u a question that might make u uncomfortable?

Aela: Sure.

Rose: I want to be able to, u know, please Shy but I'm not ready to go all the way. What else can I do that he'll like?

Aela: I don't think you should do anything if you're not ready, Rose.

Rose: I want to. Just not all the way.

Aela: You could...give him a blow job. Have you ever done that?

Rose: U know I haven't. How do I do that? I don't want to do it wrong.

Aela: Well number one rule, do not bite him. I mean if you want to graze your teeth a little, fine. Just don't bite him. Also make sure you use some lube the first time. You're going to be nervous, so your mouth will probably be as dry as the desert. That won't feel too good.

Rose: Got it. Dry equals bad.

Aela: Yeah, not great. Mkay. Also, if he's big, you won't be able to put him entirely into your mouth. So you only put him in as far as your comfy and for the rest of his length, use your hands. Oh, and don't forget his balls.

Rose: Balls. Check.

Aela: Don't be afraid to watch some videos if you're unsure, but once again, Rose, you should really ask your boyfriend what he likes. Be open with him.

Rose: OMG. Nooo! Absolutely not. I don't want him thinking I'm a total loser.

Aela: Rose! He won't. He'll probably be turned on by the fact that you're so innocent. Trust your boyfriend.

Rose: I don't...I'm not sure. I'm not a confident person. I guess that's why I'm so quiet. I like to stick to myself. Life is easier that way.

Aela: Life is boring that way.

Rose: Boring? Yes. Safe? One hundred percent. I like safe.

Aela: Lol. I hope Shy will be able to bring you out of your shell. You deserve to be happy, Rose.

Rose: You know what would make me suuuper happy?

Aela: Hmm?

Rose: If we could maybe meet up sometime! How fun would that be?

Aela: Super fun. It's just that...I kinda have a personal rule not to meet anyone I talk to on the internet.

Rose: Oh. But why?

Aela: I like to err on the side of caution. I believe you are who you are. It's not that. It's just something I've always told myself not to do. Stranger danger and all.

Rose: I get it. Well, maybe we can just exchange phone numbers so we can talk over the phone?

Aela: I'll definitely think about it. Hope you understand.

Rose: I one hundred percent understand. The internet isn't a place to mess around with your personal safety. I should really be more like u.

Aela: Well, if you were like me, you'd be telling your boyfriend about your situation along with your fears.

Rose: I guess I'm not like u. Lol.

Aela: Please think about it, Rose. I gotta get going, girl.

Rose: Okay! Love ya and I'll TTYL!

I love you too, Luna. But, fuck me. She sure gave a lot of information to Aela. More than what she would ever consider giving to me. I wanted to pull the plug on Aela. I really did. But why would I do that when Rose gives me so much information? I know this is wrong on so many levels. But, hell, without Aela, I wouldn't have ever known Luna only eats twice a goddamn day. That's total bullshit. I'm gonna have to make sure she eats dinner everyday. I don't care if I have to take her out or cook for her every night. I don't know. I'll figure something out. One thing is sure, her parents are complete assholes.

I know for a fact, mine are worse. But still, her's are jerks. What kind of parents wouldn't want their kid to get a job? They're limiting her. Why? It doesn't make sense. I don't have a feeling her parents are poor either. If they truly wanted her to succeed, they'd give her more money than what they do. I'd love to meet these people. Of course, I'm not going to suggest that because then she'd want to meet mine, and I'm not having dinner with my psycho father.

Wait a minute. Maybe I won't have to even worry about any of this. The school has a yearly harvest fair the last week of October. It's geared toward students' families. If her parents come, then I can meet them and feel them out. Maybe get a word in edgewise. I'll ask Luna tonight if she even knows about it. This is perfect.

Checking my watch, I see that it's about five o'clock. I should shoot Luna a text, shower quickly and head over to her place. I want to put my plan into motion as soon as possible.

I like that my house is so close to the school. It literally takes me ten minutes to reach her place. I jog up ignoring a few people who call my name and head into her building. I'm glad she's not in the freshmen dorm. Those places are tiny. I wonder how she scored her apartment-style place. Something tells me it was Kiki's doing. That girl has some major talent with her art and probably makes some serious coin. At least she's made some of it off my ass. But I can afford it.

Luna answers the door with a smile and lets me in. I glance around noticing Alex on the couch holding an ice pack up to the side of his head.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I gauged my ears," Alex displays proudly.

"Stretched!" Kiki yells.

"Soo, what's with the ice pack?" I ask confused.

"He's a baby," Kiki says, plopping down next to her boyfriend with a bowl full of ice cream.

"Aren't you supposed to eat dinner before dessert?"

"I'm an artist, man. I don't follow rules. Duh."

"Luna, you wanna get outta here and eat dinner?"

"Oh. Um, I was actually going to study since it's a Sunday night and all."

"It's my treat. Get dressed. I'm hungry."

"Bossy much," Kiki rolls her eyes.

"I get what I want. What can I say?" I smirk.

"My kinda dude," Kiki clicks her tongue.

"Hey! What gives, Kiki? I try to show my authority, and you go ape shit on me and not him?" Alex asks appalled.

"He's not my boyfriend. You are. Case closed."

"That literally makes zero sense," Alex whines.

"How cute. You're already an old married couple," I tease.

Luna comes back into the room with her jacket and purse in hand, and we thankfully leave. I'm not sure how much more banter I can take from the old farts sitting on Luna's couch. Or is it Kiki's couch? Hmm.

"What are you hungry for?"

"Oh, anything. How about McDonald's?"

"McDonald's? No way. I don't eat that shit."

"Okay. How about we just go buy some Ramen and go back to your place? A nice simple meal."

"Luna, I am not eating Ramen noodles unless it's at a restaurant. Why are you picking cheap ass food?" Ooo. This is my chance. Maybe she'll fess up to me.

"It's not cheap. I just like that kind of food."

I stop in front of my car. "You like to eat shit?"

"No, I do not eat poop. I eat food, and McDonald's and Ramen are not poop." Luna crosses her arms defiant.

"Yes, it is. What do you normally eat?" This is it. I have her trapped.

"I eat...chicken and fish with vegetables a lot. That's why I like cheap food because it's a treat for me."

I don't believe this. My Luna actually straight up lied to my face. Fucking lied! Maybe I didn't hear her right. There's no way she just lied to me.

"You eat chicken, fish and vegetables?"

Oh, there it is. The guilt. I did hear her correctly. Unbelievable. I want to paddle her ass right now. I hate when people lie to me. She has no reason to. She bites her lip and looks to the ground. I take note of the action filing it away for later. I've never seen her do this, so I know this is her first lie she's ever told me.

"Mhm."

"Get in."

I slide into the driver's seat and start my car.

"I have a great idea."

"Oh yeah?" she asks.

"Yup. Let's go to the grocery store and pick up some chicken and veggies, and take them back to my place. I'd love for you to cook me dinner." Check. One wrong move, Luna, and it's checkmate.

"Oh. Well, that might take a really long time and it's Sunday. I didn't want to get back home too late."

"You could sleep over, and I can get you to school on time."

"I don't have my makeup bag or anything with me, Shy. I'd prefer to go home." She stares out the passenger window.

"That's fine. Either way, I'd like you to cook for me."

"I don't want to cook."

"I hear ya. I really do. But, you see, you've made me crave chicken and veggies. There's not really a great place for that around here. We can open a bottle of wine, put on some music and enjoy each other while you cook. This is gonna be fun." There's no way she's talking her way out of this. I know what I'm doing is shitty, but it's for the greater good. She's gonna crash and burn not knowing how to cook, and be forced to tell me the truth.

I pull into the grocery store's parking lot, and we head in much to Luna's disappointment. She tells me she needs to look up her recipe folder on her phone, but I know she's frantically searching for a recipe on Pinterest. I'm guessing she's picking something easy. Once she has it, she grabs a package of chicken, fresh mushrooms, Marsala wine, chicken broth, flour, eggs, black pepper, and potatoes. She asks if I have milk and butter, and I tell her that I do. So she's planning on making Chicken Marsala. That's not a beginner's dish. She's definitely going to fail.

When we reach my house, I can't help but feel excited. I've never had a woman use my kitchen before, and Luna's nervousness is extremely cute which is really sick of me to think. I carry in all of the bags and set to unpacking the groceries.

"I need a frying pan."

I pull out my best metal frying pan free of any non-stick coating. It's a professional grade pan. All my pots and pans are because, surprise, I can cook.

Luna lays out all of the ingredients, and I work on uncorking a bottle of red wine, not the Marsala, and pour us each a glass. I know she's not twenty-one, but she's in my home and isn't planning on driving. One glass won't hurt her.

I hand it to her, pressing a kiss to her forehead and taking the mushrooms off of her hands. I move to wash them deciding on being her sous chef rather than a complete ass.

"Thank you," she smiles.

After awhile, I notice she's enjoying preparing this meal, and I relax from watching her every cooking move. Instead, I start to pay attention to her cute little buns. She's such a small person, it's crazy how big her breasts are. I know their natural and not fake. I've felt plenty of fake, and they don't feel as nice. Thinking about Luna's body is making me hard, and I divert my attention on something else. I don't want to distract her while she's trying to cook for me. She's working so hard. I'm such a dick for putting her through this.

"Do you want me to do anything else?"

"Nope. I got this. Actually, why don't you go relax in the living room and I'll finish this up."

"You sure?"

"Yup."

I pull her to me encircling her waist and place a soft kiss on her lips before I disappear into the living room to watch some t.v. I turn on the news to listen about all the homicides in the neighboring city. Sheesh. As I focus on the stories, I'm startled by the sound of my smoke detector going off. And so it begins. The chicken is burning because Ms. Luna can't cook and lied to me about it. There is no way in hell she can lie her way out of this one. I get up and head to the kitchen. But nothing prepares me for what I walk into.

She's crying. She's crying and it's my fault. I'm punishing her because she lied to me. But she only lied to me because she doesn't want me to think she's a golddigger, and she doesn't want me to think ill of her parents. I know this. I know this because she's told Aela. Aela is me. I'm a fucking jerk.

I turn off the burner and hit the button on my smoke detector to make the incessant beeping stop. Then I open the window before taking a tearful Luna into my arms.

"I'm sorry! I...I don't know what happened."

"You don't need to apologize, Luna. Why did you tell me you can cook when you clearly can't?"

Luna shrugs.

"I'm your boyfriend. You can trust me, Luna. Come on." I pull her into the living room and sit her down onto the sofa. "Why did you lie to me?"

"I...I didn't want you to think all I eat is junk food."

"But you don't cook, so all you do eat is junk food. Is that right?"

"Pretty much, I guess."

She's not looking at me. I'm in it this far, I may as well keep pushing. "I don't understand. So, if you don't cook, what does Kiki do?"

"She's not home very much for dinner. She's at the art lab a lot," she sniffs.

"I see. Have you ever tried to learn how to cook? Follow a simple recipe?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I...food is expensive, okay. I'm frugal. That's all."

"Well, I know you don't work so have you ever tried, maybe, getting a job so you don't have to be frugal?"

"I can't."

I look at her coaxing her to go on.

"My...my parents don't want me to work so that I can concentrate on my studies," she drags in a deep shuddering breath.

She definitely doesn't want to be having this conversation with me. Little does she know, she already has.

"So then they provide you with spending money?"

"Yeah."

"How much do they give you?"

"Shy, that's really not your concern. I get that you're curious and all, but really, I'm fine," she smiles with watery eyes.

"How much, Luna? Because judging by your refusal to answer me, it must not be much. So if you don't tell me, I'll ask Kiki for your parent's phone number and ask them myself."

Her eyes widen. "Fine. It's a hundred dollars a month. And I'm making it work, so it's just fine. Please drop it."

"One hundred dollars for what? Food alone? What?"

"Food, toiletries, spending. The usual stuff. And, Kiki helps me when I'm short."

"You're still short even with her help, aren't you?"

She doesn't say anything. A tear slides down her cheek. I'm furious. I know I already know this information, but having her tell me in person and crying has me wanting to punch something.

"That ends today. My girlfriend doesn't suffer. Ever."

"No! I got this. I've been making it work," she argues.

"We're going on month two of school and so far you're not doing so good are you?"

"I'm getting by. I just have to work out the kinks."

I'm over this. I get up and go into my office where I keep a safe filled with a few items and cash I like to keep on hand. I pull out a thousand dollars. This is a good base for her to put into a checking account or whatever she wants to do. I'll give her more later, but she doesn't need to know that right now.

"Here. Set up a checking account and get a debit card. Don't even think about refusing. I won't take no for an answer."

Luna counts the money, and her complexion falls. She looks up at me, then tries to hand the money back with a shake of her head.

"I told you, I'm not taking no for an answer. You're mine, Luna. I take care of what's mine. I get that you're independent and I'll always support whatever it is you want to do, but I sure as fuck will not stand by and watch you struggle when you need help. If you haven't noticed, Luna, I'm fucking loaded. I can afford to retire today if I wanted to, okay? Get used to it. Now put your shoes on because I'm starving. We're getting dinner."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.6K 24
Alpha Rogan, is the Head Elder of the Wolf Council's son, who eventually will take his father's place. He has recently returned from being away for a...
32.7K 2.1K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
210K 6.4K 58
"You're my favorite thing." He croaked. "You're all I have left . . . I don't know what I would do if you left me." *** A story built on coffee, awk...
925K 26.8K 38
DIABOLIC SERIES 1 Simply put, this story is about a boy who calls himself the Devil and a girl who has gone through hell. Being 'happy' doesn't come...