Rexsoka love story

By doglover622

This is a story that takes place during the clone wars. This is a Rex and Ahsoka love story! Enjoy! This book... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
MAY THE FOURTH!
MAY THE FOURTH! Pt 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Upcoming chapters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/n
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chpater 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The names
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The sequel

Chapter 19

1.7K 47 43
By doglover622

Rex pov

By the time we got in there anakin has already killed all the droids and was running again. We made it to dookus office. He turned around in his chair to face us. "Where is ahsoka" anakin growled. "She is down in the prison levels" Anakin motioned To us and we took off running.

I pulled up a map of the place on my com, I looked at the tracker I had put on ahsoka before she left, "alright guys follow me." I said running in the direction of her red light on my map.

We ran down the halls until we saw an open door. We ran to it and looked inside. Their ahsoka was. I stepped back in shock, she was covered in bruises and had lightsaber burns all over her, including her lekku.

Her hands were wrapped in chains. She was dangling from her hands from the ceiling, in the middle of the room, unconscious. I ran over to her and checked her pulse, it was very low. "Guys it's low we gotta hurry" I said in a scared tone.

Jessie nodded. He started blasting the ceiling until the chain came off the wall. Ahsoka dropped and I ran underneath her and caught her. I held her bridal style. I kissed her forehead, "im gonna get you out of this  cyar'ika" I said as she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. I kissed her nose. She didn't giggle this time, she looked at me with pain in her eyes. I took her hand in mine and rubbed part of her hand with my thumb, trying to comfort her. "Go leave me, I'll just slow you down, I'll be fine rex" she said looking at me with love in her eyes. Pleading tonleave her behind, so she could escape the pain. So I could get out alive. A tear fell down her face from pain. I shook my head. I wasn't going to leave the love of my life for the dead. "No ahsoka, I just got you back (from when they broke up for a few hours) I'm not gonna leave you, I love you ok, I'm not leaving you" I said letting a tear slip. She was in so much pain it hurt my heart to see her like this. "I love you t" she started before she passed out. I pulled her closer to me, almost giving her a hug while I was holding her. I looked over to see Jessie looking at me in shock. Shit I forgot he was there "Jessie, you can't te" I started before he cut me off. "I got you brother, now let's go" jessie said. I smiled at him. I gave ahsoka a quick kiss on the forehead and ran out the door. I held ahsoka close to me, I wasn't gonna let anyone hurt her. She has been through so much already.

After a few moments of running we reached a parting in the path. The right was to the outside and the left was to where anakin was.

I felt her breathing get slower and less. "No ahsoka stay with me, stay with me" I said looking at her. She opened her eyes weakly and took her hand. She put it onto my check. I put my hand on the outside of her hand, and moved my head closer to it, like I was snuggling into it. "I'll be ok" she said before passing out, her hand dropping. "Guys we gotta hurry, fives find anakin, I'm going back to the ship with ahsoka, Jessie, come with, Incase we get into a droid fight. I can't exactly shoot a gun" I said looking at the girl in my arms. He nodded and me and jessie turned right and fives turned left. After a bit of running we reach the door. All the clones were still here. Pointing their guns at the droids. No one was firing.

I noticed dogma had turned his head and noticed ahsoka covered in chains, blood, and still had the neck thing on. He ran over. He looked at ahsokas body and gasped.

After me and fives, dogma was closest to ahsoka. He was always there to protect her, she thought most of us as brothers, but with her and dogma, it was like they were actually family. Like he was actually her big bro, not just close enough to say, oh this is my brother. Their relationship was stronger. For some reason they bonded. If it had been dogma on Onderon and not me. Lux probably wouldn't have made it out alive.

He puts his hand out and felt her pulse. A tear fell, "we need to hurry" he said taking her from my arms and running to the ship. Me and jessie followed. Dogma set her down on the med bed and called for kix. Kix came running into the ship.

He stood their in shock. "Ok, I will try my best to keep her alive, but she is going to need surgery as soon as we get back. Someone get me a saw or something I can use to get this caller and chains off please" he said rushing around getting the med equipment. Dogma ran off to get what kix asked for. I went and sat in a chair next to the bed, on opposite side of the bed kix was working on. I took her hand in mine and kissed it softly. I took my thumb and rubbed her hand. Kix looked at me, "I won't tell" he says before getting to work. I nod my thanks and keep ahold of ahsokas hand.

Time skip to the jedi temple.

. "Take her to the halls of healing" I heard anakin yell. He ran off to the the Jedi council room. I scooped her up and ran. All of the 501st ran behind me.

Once we made it I handed her to a droid. He placed her on a movable med bed thingy and started wheeling her to the surgery room. I tried to follow the bed but another droid stopped me. I wasn't allowed in. I sighed. I went and sat on a chair in the waiting room. Fives came and sat next to me. Dogma started passing. The rest of the 501st stood there worried. After an hour of waiting I tell everyone they can go get some rest. They all protest but I order them to.

Dogma and fives stayed behind though. I let them, I knew I wouldn't be able to convince them to leave. I put my head in my hands and let a tear fall. I can't loose ahsoka, I just got her back.

After 30 minutes I heard anakin run in. "Where is she" he asked dogma. "She still hasn't come out of surgery." Dogma said as a medical droid came into the room. I ran up to it. "How is she" I asked hopefully. He looked at me sadly, even though he was a droid you could tell he was looking at you sad. "No no no no she promised no" I said stumbling. I knew what the droid was gonna say.

"I'm sorry to inform you of this, but ahsoka didn't make it." The droid said. I looked over at anakin. His knees buckled out from under him. I felt my self starting to shake. "If you follow me, I will bring you to a private sound proof room where you can let your emotions out." The Droid said walking away. Dogma helped anakin up and we all walked to the room.

Once the droid closed the door I collapsed. I pushed my back up against a wall. I pulled my knees to my chest. I put my head in my hands. I let the tears fall. After a few moments I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder. I look up to see fives. He sits down next to me. He brings me into a side hug. He brings me closer to him. I cried into his armer. "It's ok Rex, she's in a better place now" fives said smiling at me. He was trying to comfort me.

"She promised fives she promised" I said crying. I didn't care if anyone saw me weak, I loved that girl, and now she was gone.

"I know vod i know" he said comforting me. "I just got her back, I just got her back and now she is gone again" i said crying more this time. "Do you want to look at some pictures" fives asked me. I nodded slowly. I needed to see her beautiful face again.

"Ok" fives said. I brought my head out from his armer. He turned on his com. He went to camera mode. The first photo was from the last time I kissed her. I had pulled her back, when she had promised. I feel anakin come and sit next to me. He looked at the photo. I was so distracted looking at the photo I forgot dogma was there.

"Wait why is that a picture of Rex and ahsoka kissing" dogma exclaimed. I looked up at him. His face was stained with tears. I looked away from him. Anakin answers for me. "Dogma, they were secretly dating, they loved each other" he said smiling at me.

"How long" dogma asked, a big upset fives knew and he didn't. "A few d" anakin started before I cut him off.

"We were only dating for a few days. But those days were the happiest I've ever been. And your probably wondering what I meant earlier when I said I only just got her back. Well she walked in on a girl kissing me at the bar. She didn't wait long enough to see me push the girl off, i didn't want to kiss the girl. She threw herself on me. I only managed to get her off when ahsoka left. Ahsoka Believed I was like everyone else, only wanted the body. But I didn't, fives helped me convince her. And I got her back. And I can tell your mad about how fives knows. We didn't tell him. He walked in on us kissing, the same night you were fighting that dude. He came in to get us but I forgot to lock the door so when he bursted into my room. He saw me and ahsoka kissing" I said sadly.

"Oh rex" he said covering his mouth with his hands. I nodded. Dogma came and sat down next to fives. Fives swiped to the next photo. It was the selfie I took of me, ahsoka and fives. She was playing his head like it was a drum, and she was on his back. I laughed slightly at the memorie.

The next photo was of me and ahsoka kissing after we made up in the ally. I remember that moment, the joy I had when she pushed her lips onto mine. It felt so good to have her back. I let a tear slip at the thought I wound never be able to kiss her, hold her, see her, cuddle with her, or have her marvel over my abs again.

The next photo was of her on my back. I was kissing her nose and she was giggling. Oh what I would do to hear that laugh again.

He swiped to the next photo. It was the same thing but me kissing her lips. She had fallen asleep on my back and I had kissed her. I miss the feeling of her on my back like a sloth hugging a tree. I missed the look of love and life in her eyes.

He swiped to the next photo. It was of ahsoka kissing my check while on my back. She was also massaging my chest. God I wish I could feel her do that again.

The next photo was of her on my back laughing. It was the first time she had ridden on a clones back. I remember how echo said he wanted a picture of her on all of their backs. He never would be able to.

The next photo was on Onderon. It was in our tent. She had kept getting nightmares, so I Told her to sleep with me. She was cuddled into me, her head on my chest. I had an arm wrapped around her protectively. I was also kissing her forehead. She was asleep.

Fives then went into another album. I noticed it was photos of me and ahsoka from my com. "Um how did you get those" I asked. "Oh I  sent them to me when you were taking a shower. I got your com. I was planing on printing these out and making a photo album for you guys for ahsokas birthday" fives said sadly.

I nodded. He opened the album. The first photo was Of me and ahsoka posed in a battle pose, we were pretending our fingers were guns. We had our backs pressed against each over. We were pretending to be spies on the battle field. Even though I had a gun in my pocket, she still insisted that we use our fingers as fake ones. This was 3 months ago, from when we were still bestfriends. I hadn't admitted my feeilings and she hadn't either.

The next photo was of ahsoka chasing me with a water ballon. It was hot out and we all decided to have a water ballon fight. She was wearing a teal bikini, and I was in a shirt and swim shorts. I was to embarrassed that day to take my shirt off.

The next photo was a selfie with me and ahsoka. She was kissing my check. I remember this. This happened only a few hours ago.

The next photo was of me and ahsoka eating in the mess. It was my birthday and we had celebrated. The picture was of ahsoka slamming a piece of cake in my face. I laughed, I loved that photo. The next photo was the same thing expect I had icing all over my face and I was shoving cake in her face.

The next photo was the last one fives had. I know anakin and dogma had more, but I didn't want to see them. The photo was me carrying ahsoka bridal style. She wouldn't get up to watch the prank. In the end I ended up carrying her. I remember when anakin had tried to drop her to wake her up. I remember how I took ahsoka back into my arms when I relized what anakin was gonna do.

Fives turned off his com. He looked at me. I now realized he was crying to. Dogma got up and walked over to me. He sat down in front of me. "Rex, a bit of advice for you. Don't hold onto their death, let go. Don't keep everything inside, let it out to someone close. Don't think of how she died or the sad memories, think about how much you loved her and all your good memories" he said smiling. I nodded my head wiping away my tears.

"We all miss her Rex, but think she is in a better place now. And since she is a Jedi, non Jedi aren't allowed at the funeral. I will try everything I can to get you three inside their as well" anakin said smiling. I nodded.

"Thank you guys, I know your suffering as well but you chose to help me, thank you, now if you don't mind, I'm sorry, but I'd like to be alone for a few minutes" I asked and thanked them. They nodded and went to the other side of the room and started talking.

I stayed on the ground. I put my head in my hands again. I cried lightly, not to much, I didn't have many tears left to cry. I started thinking about ahsoka.

I thought of all the memories we shared. I thought about our kisses, cuddles, pranks, piggyback rides, the feeling of her in my arms, her beauty, her smile, her laugh, her giggle, how cute she was when she blushed, how insucure she was even though she was gorgeous and amazing, I thought about how she loved my chest and abs, I thought about how awkward and cute she when I first took off my shirt, I remembered how cute she looked in my hoodie, I thought about our first kiss, I thought about the 7 minutes in heaven, I thought about how I comforted her when she had a nightmare, I thought about her snippy attitude, I thought about how caring she was, I thought about how she cared gorbme and my brothers, I thought about how she blushed whenever she got praised, I thought about how she giggles whenever I kiss her nose, I thought about her braveness, I thought about how she sacrificed her self with the blue virus, I thought about how she managed to survive being hunted down and escaped with no weapon or communication, I thought about all the pictures we had together, I thought about how she always stole Anakin's food, how she always wore oversized shirts when ever she was off, I thought about all the times she saved me and my brothers, I thought about how she had managed to fall asleep with a hoodie while laying on my hot chest a cookie in her hand and watching an action movie, I thought about how She called me Rexters, All of a sudden I get waken up from my thoughts.

I hear a droid say "fives come with me please, the Jedi council is ready to start investigating what happened. They need to interview you and every one else. But you must come first" the Droid said. I heard fives walk out and the door close. I get up and walk over to dogma and anakin.

"You ok Rex" anakin asks. I slowly nod my head. "I'll be fine" I lied. I don't know what I'm gonna do without her.

And that's the end of ten chapter! Do you think Rex is going to get past her death? Comment down below if you liked this chapter. And comment down below any suggestions for the next or upcoming chapters! I'll update soon! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 67 18
"How are we gonna do it?" Ahsoka asked her favorite clone captain. "Do what?" He responded as his hand trailed down her lekku. "Make up for all the l...
360K 9.1K 111
Male Jedi reader insert #10 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// y/n and the clones finally loaded the crates. H...
67.8K 2.1K 48
Ahsoka is struggling to accept herself. She feels that she can't live up to her or anyone else's expectations. One day, she decides she's had enough...
1.9K 70 31
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...