Only For You

By _bhndcloseddoors

Lacey just so happens to be seeing someone who makes her feel special, like she is the queen of the world. O... More

INTRODUCTION
•Cast•
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
11.

10.

316 4 3
By _bhndcloseddoors

10.

*we gon switch it up and give a different character view**

————————————————————

Tamina's POV

Tamina had just finished her workout for the day as she entered her hotel room. She was currently in Boston for Money In the Bank.
Tamina was still breathing heavy from her workout she decided to take a shower before she went out with the girls tonight. She entered the bathroom, and she shed her clothes. Turning the shower on full power, the hottest it would go. She stepped into the stream, feeling it pelt against her chest. She closed her eyes standing still, breath still a pant. Letting the water drip down her. She slowly deepened her breath, slowing her heart. Hearing the beads collide with the tub floor. Feeling the water course over her hair and make it slick down her neck and shoulders. She felt her heart rate slow as she calmed down.

She heard the shower door open and arms wrap around her waist.

"Mmm, I missed you" he said.

Tamina turned on her heel facing him, she kissed him quickly.

"Well, you are the one in a relationship. You only seem to have time for me when you want what she can't give you" said Tamina.

"That's not true, I make time for you. I've changed since before her. I admit I was a little bit of a hoe but Ive changed" he said.

Tamina laughed grabbing her body wash and focusing back in her shower.

"You tried to fuck almost anyone you laid your eyes on, you weren't a little bit if a hoe,babe. You were one" said Tamina.

He kissed at her neck, knowing that was her spot that made her weak to his touch. Tamina dropped her body wash and relaxed into his body.

"You know with the paper view being this weekend. I'm going to be busy, I figured I'd stop by and give you something to hold you over" he said.

"Yea, busy dealing with your other hoe" said Tamina.

He moved and pinned Tamina against the shower wall. He took his free hand and grabbed her throat, his grip wasn't tight enough to do any damage.

"You keep bringing her up. How many times have I told you. When I'm with you she doesn't matter, she can't do half the stuff you can. Do you understand me" he said.

He kissed Tamina, his grip only tighten. He was the only person Tamina would ever submit to.

"Yes" Tamina mumbled.

"Yes, what" he asked.

"Yes, Sir" mumbled Tamina.

Before they could continue, Tamina heard the voices of her friends yell her name.

"Mina, Keira wants to go spend my money, so we came get you" yelled Nia.

"Fuck, you stay here. I'll try to make them leave" whispered Tamina.

She cut off her shower and wrapped herself in towel.

"Are you seriously just going to leave me here?" he asked.

"Yes, they told me they were coming. You did not, so shut up and stay quiet" said Tamina.

Tamina ignored whatever he was going to say next by leaving the room.

—————

"You took forever" said Lacey.

"Well I was mid shower. You guys did just walk in my room" said Tamina.

Tamina continued talking as she got dressed, she knew he was hiding out in her bathroom.

"Anyways I have tea to spill" said Kiera.

"Talk girl, you know you want to" said Faye.

"I was leaving the hotel gym this morning and I saw Bianca and Montez all close together. She was all on him. I'm going to be that the kid in her stomach isn't for Hunter as she is saying" said Keira.

Tamina coughed loudly, "Fuck" said Tamina.

"What is wrong with you girl" asked Lacey.

Tamina just walked to the bathroom door and revealed Hunter standing in the doorway now fully dress.

The girls jaws dropped as Hunter stepped out of the bathroom.

"Keira was exactly did you hear and see involving Bianca" asked Hunter.

Keira stated everything again, still shocked that he had been in Tamina's bathroom.

"I have to go have a conversation with Bianca. Hopefully I'll see you later" he said.

"Yeah whatever," said Tamina, she rolled her eyes.

She was doing this on purpose, she knew it would make him mad. He smirked at her but instead he quickly left the room avoiding eye contact with and of the other girls.

"When did that happen" asked Faye.

"Around Mania, Drew was too busy kissing up to management because of his title shot. I found someone new to occupy me someone that just so happened to me management" said Tamina.

"But Hunter of all people that's something I never thought to happen." said Trin.

———-

Roughly an hour later they were at the local mall. Tamina, Keira, and Nia were watching the other girls shop around.

"Don't think you are off the hook Mina. I still have questions" said Faye.

"Ask away. Hunter knows that I tell you guys everything." said Tamina.

"I wanna know the full story on how this happened" asked Trin.

Flashback...

"Drew, you haven't made time for us since they announced this damn match" said Tamina.

She sat on the bed, he was still ignoring her and typed at his laptop. Tamina got up from her stop and stripped to nothing. She stood in front of Drew and waited for his attention.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It's just this match is important to me. It my moment to shine" said Drew.

Tamina took it upon herself to move his laptop to the side as she sat in his lap. That's when he finally noticed her fully and the fact that she was naked.

"Is this match so important to where you neglect your own girlfriend" said Tamina.

Before Drew could answer his phone began to ring and he quickly got up to answer the call. Leaving Tamina on the bed...

"I know this asshole did not just-" said Tamina, she was speaking her thoughts aloud.

Tamina quickly got dressed, and grabbed her things to go back to her own room. Drew walked back in after he finished the call.

"Mm, babe. Where were we" said Drew.

"You know what fuck you Drew. I refuse come second in your life to this damn match. I'm done with you" said Tamina.

"Baby, You are overreacting" said Drew.

"I don't think I am Drew. We are done, until you learn how to prioritize the people in your life with your job." said Tamina.

Tamina left the room, and went downstairs to officially check in to her own room. She rarely used them as she stayed with Drew most if the time on the road.

"Unfortunately you're room isn't quite ready, but give us 15 minutes and we'll have it sorted for" said the receptionist.

Tamina sighed just wanted to get in the shower and forget about Drew. She took her room keyleft her bags with hotel staff to send to her room and she went to the bar across the street.

She sat at the bar letting out a sign

"Rough Day" said Hunter.

Tamina jumped at his voice she didn't even notice anyone sitting near her.

"Hey Hunter. Yes, my day could've been better." said Tamina.

"Wanna let it out, I have nowhere to be" said Hunter.

"Long story short. i just broke up with Drew because he kept putting this bullshit match before our relationship. And I loved the man but he irks my soul. I just wanna get drunk and forget ever dating him" said Tamina.

"I can help with the get drunk part." said Hunter.

Tamina looked up at hime in confusion, her eyebrow raised. Hunter flagged dow the bartender.

"Can I get two bottle of the strongest things you can sell to me to go please" said Hunter.

"I knew you were a cool ass boss, I'm down" said Tamina, as Elias grabbed the alcohol and they left the bar.

Two hours later...

Tamina had no idea why she was laughing but she was feeling good and worry free. For the past couple of hours she's been hanging out with Hunter, her boss of all the people, in Tamina's room and having the time of their lives. Or at least with the help of alcohol and Tamina did trust the comforting quiet presence of Hunter who was sitting in a chair a few feet away from her.

Right next to the table where there were a few travel shot glasses scattered around the table. Tamina had no idea what sort of music was playing but it was some pop and R&B. It fit her mood perfectly, it wasn't too upbeat but it wasn't too slow and sad either. But Tamina was just content to vibe and sway to the beat with her head tilted back towards the ceiling.

Hunter took another sip of his glass. He was busy sitting there watching Tamina sway to the music for the past thirty minutes and she couldn't stop thinking about how Drew had fucked this up. He was a idiot for letting Tamina walk away.

Hunter will admit he did have a slight crush on Tamina, like who didn't the woman was in shape for her age and she was just overall hot.

Buzz...buzz...buzz...Hunter set his cup aside and pulled the phone out of his pocket, confused for a second before she realized that it was actually Tamina's phone and that Drew was calling her. Hunter contemplated telling Tamina but he thought better of it.

So he hit reject and set it aside. Hunter had better things to do. It was probably a bad idea...but those feelings from his crush came rushing back to him and there was no time better like the present.

"Mina." asked Hunter.

"Yep?" asked Tamina, as she faces him.

Hunter held up the half empty tequila bottle, "Shots?" asked Hunter.

———————-
Tamina bit her lip from moaning as Hunter used his mouth to take the shot glass from its spot in between Tamina's breast.

"Mmmm'," said Hunter , as he kissed Tamina's cheek, their mingled breath reeking of the tequila .

They were both to drunk to function properly. Hunter shirtless as earlier they lined 3 shots on his abs for Tamina to take. Tamina tentatively reached out to rub her hands over his abs.

"Be careful, Mina...Don't start something you're ready for" mumbled Hunter .

"What if this is something I wanna start, something I'm more than ready for" said Tamina

Tamina pushed herself against Hunter and kissed him, and she could feel Hunter's response as he kissed back just as passionately if not a little sloppily. Hunter's erection was not as easy to hide anymore now that he was shamelessly pressing himself against Tamina's hip.
Hunter's hand was now beneath Tamina's bra, massaging one of her breasts, rolling a hard nipple between those strong fingers and pulling on it briefly.

"Uhh." groaned Tamina, into Hunter's mouth, turning her head breaking their kiss and she could feel his hot breath on her neck.

Tamina got goosebumps when Hunter bit down on her exposed neck, sucking and licking and Tamina was too far gone to care about the hickey that would be there in the morning. Suddenly he was moving away from her and before Tamina could complain, Hunter was already standing up with the sight and how hungrily he was looking at her.
Tamina quickly and clumsily pushed down her own tights, and took off her bra that smelled of the tequila that had spilled on her chest, she naked on her bed.

Buzz...buzz...buzz...

Tamina frowned and sat up a little looking at her phone that had been tossed next to her...then at Hunter who had just dropped his pants around his ankles, but Tamina's eyes were drawn to Hunter's erection that was trying to tear it's way through his briefs.

"My fucking god...he definitely bigger than Drew?!" thought Tamina.

"Ignore it." muttered Hunter, he climbed back on the bed between Tamina and spread her thighs, following Tamina as she tried to situate herself further back on the pillows and laughed breathlessly, her eyes dancing wildly with excitement,

"Don't try to run now, Mina . C'mere, bring that body here." said Hunter.

Hunter would normally tease and take his time but goddamn it, he finally had his hands on Tamina. And he could feel how soaking wet Tamina was already, she didn't need any preparation.

Hunter spread Tamina thighs and entered her smoothly though she nearly came on the spot. He groaned loudly, almost drowning out Tamina's moaning beneath him. Tamina was tight, oh she was tight, and deliciously wet. Drew clearly wasn't fucking Tamina right.

Hunter set a pace that immediately had the bed rocking against the wall, and Tamina could do nothing but moan loudly and wrap her arms around him and she couldn't keep her hands still. They were all over his muscled back, his toned arms, and that strong neck. Hunter winced knowing that Tamina's nails were leaving thing red marks but he didn't give a shit.

One of his hands reached between their bodies, and began rubbing around Tamina's sensitive clit with his thumb. Hunter felt Tamina tightening around him and getting wetter, gushing around his cock. Tamina was cumming and she was letting the entire hotel know it. He didn't dare stop as Tamina withered beneath him.
"Yes, yes! Oh god, Hunter ! Oh god,oh shit...ugh!" gasped Tamina sharply, holding onto his arms for dear life as she came again, her nails nearly breaking skin and Hunter couldn't hold back any longer. His hands clenched at Tamina's hips as he came deep inside of her, his then lost his rhythm.

"Goddamn..."said Hunter.

Tamina was still breathing hard with her eyes closed when Hunter finally peeled his self off of her and gently eased out of her, but he was still far from done. Hunter actually loved how wrecked Tamina looked and no doubt felt as well. He wanted Tamina to remember this for a very long time, and he wanted Tamina to know that he could fuck her better than Drew.

Hunter moved down the bed until he was settled between Tamina legs again. Tamina was wet and swollen—ripe just for him. He dove in and started to lick Tamina with broad strokes of his tongue.

"Oh my fucking god." groaned Tamina, biting her index knuckle as she looked down at Hunter meeting his dark eyes,

"Yes, yes...please keep going..." moaned Tamina.

Hunter had no intention of stopping. He stimulated Tamina with his tongue, making an absolute mess of her before sucking on her clit softly. Tamina cried, bucking under him and He just held onto her thighs to keep her in place. Tamina came hard only for Hunter to change tactics. He pushed his tongue into Tamina making her come again until she was weakly pushing his head away. Hunter sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of his hand then licked it, and Tamina twitched slightly—still feeling the aftershocks,

"Hands and knees, babe ." said Hunter

"Fuck...boss.."muttered Tamina.

"Hands and knees, babe, c'mon, one more for me." said Hunter.

Tamina moved to her front side slowly, her legs refusing to cooperate with her and Hunter helped her out, pulling Tamina to her hands and knees. He grabbed Tamina's hips, not giving her time before pushing him self back into her waiting pussy that was begging for him to take her again. Tamina cried out loudly, pulling a pillow closer to her and hugging it tightly as Hunter gave it to her her harder and deeper. His strokes were long and fast, and Tamina felt like she died and gone to heaven.

"Oh my god...fuck you're so tight, babe," said Hunter through clenched teeth.

Not that much longer Hunter half groaned, half grunted through clenched teeth as he folded over Tamina and for the second time this night, he mentally claimed Tamina as his. Both Hunter and Tamina were totally spent but Tamina was already fast asleep, if her soft snoring was anything to go by. Hunter gave him self a mental pat on the back. He soon fell asleep next to Tamina.

The next morning Tamina woke up alone but her phone buzzed as soon as she rolled over. It was a text from Hunter, she vaguely remembered everything they did last night.

Hunter: I enjoyed last night, hopefully i wont be that last time.

Tamina: Although I enjoyed myself. It will be the last as long as you are sticking your dick into Bianca.

Hunter: I will come tonight to discuss this with you. This time we're fully sober.

Present Day....

Tamina told her girls everything leaving out the sex parts because of the fact that they were in public.

Hunter: She lied to me! The baby isn't even mine. She slept with Montez while we were broken up and was 2 weeks pregnant when we got back together.

Tamina: I'm sorry, I'll come by your room tonight if I can.

"Bianca's baby isn't for Hunter. Hunter just texted that she was 4 weeks pregnant we they got back together after a two month break she had already gotten serious again with Hunter" said Tamina.

"So she let that poor man believe that kid was his" said Faye.

"I'm just happy this happened before Hunter told the Stephanie's daughters Bianca was pregnant" said Lacey.

"Can I beat a pregnant woman as ling as I don't touch her stomach" said Tamina.

"Theoretically, yes you can, but I wouldn't advise it. Why" said Faye.

"Bianca is in my dms, calling me all types of shit because I slept with Hunter. I giess she found out because went through his phone" said Tamina.

"You can't fight her now, but I fully condone you beating her ass once she has that baby" said Trin.

"Because I don't wanna go back to jail, I woo beat her ass, unless I have to" said Tamina.

"And If you have too call me and we can tag team the bitch" said Keira.

————————————————————

That's all for this Update!! We gave you a peak into Tamina's personal life. I think we are going to invade Nia and Kiera's home life next, ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 15 5
Sasha rarely visits the lounge for married patrons when she goes to Rose & Thorn, but when she sees a familiar tattoo--and face--there, she's glad sh...
65.5K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
13.3K 527 39
Jade loves her boyfriend but she wasn't expecting him. Unable to get him out of her mind what happens when they give in to their desire for each othe...
42.1K 933 109
A six year crush comes to the light and what follows is a roller coaster of emotions.