8.

8.

5 months later....

Lacey was at lunch with her girls. They had just finished shopping around the mall and decided to get something to eat.

"So how are you and Steph" asked Faye.

"We are good, I met the girls last week. I got introduced as a friend but it's a start" said Lacey.

"That's nice, it's a sign that you guys are serious about each other" said Nia.

"I know, we don't see much of each other outside of work because the girls are with her full time now" said Lacey.

"I wanna know how that conversation went when she told them she and Hunter were divorcing. I know for Shane, it was easier because his kids already had some idea that their parents weren't in love" asked Trin.

"Let me tell you. It was hard on Steph. She actually called me one night. I rushed over to her because she was in tears. She was like she felt like her daughters hated her, so much had happened over the course of a year" said Lacey.

"That's sad, but they most you can do is be there for her. I see that her and Hunter have been separated for a while but it is still hard" said Trin.

"I'm doing all that I can" said Lacey.

She and the girls went on with their girls night, eventually ending up at Nia and Keira's place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning...

Stephanie woke up, it Friday and it was the girls weekend with Hunter. Stephanie got out if her bed and tied up her hair.

Walking out of her room, she stopped at each of her girls room to wake them up. Steph continued downstairs to start on breakfast, it was just something small that they could eat before Hunter came to pick them up and bring them to school.

"Girls, you dad just texted he is on his way. Hurry up if wanna eat breakfast" said Stephanie.

One by one, all of the girls came downstairs and began to eat.

"Vaughn, did you do your math homework" asked Steph.

Her youngest nodded with her mouth full.

"Murphy, don't forget you lunch today. I have a stacked schedule and I can't bring you anything" said Steph.

"Aurora, did you finish your English paper" asked Stephanie.

Aurora was the daughter that took the divorce the hardest. She didn't speak to either of her parents for a week.

Aurora nodded but quickly went back to her food.

Hunter walked in the house using his key. "How are my girls this morning" said Hunter. The girls hugged him, he had been on tour for two weeks.