6

6.

2 months later...

Stephanie and Hunter decided to let the girls stay in Connecticut for the summer. While the house was getting done. In the meantime Stephanie stayed out of a hotel, or Lacey's.

In the last two months Stephanie had signed two new talents. She signed Keira and Faye just weeks ago. It was their first day of training today. Stephanie walked into the P.C and saw Lacey training in a ring. Stephanie went put her stuff down and went go watch them train.

Stephanie saw Diamanté in a far ring, she was being considered for a contract, but she hadn't been signed just yet. Faye, Keira, and Nia walked in to the P.C.

They joined Lacey at the ring she was in and she went about her routine, with a coach. Stephanie smiled at Lacey before going into her office.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Stephanie was almost neck deep in paperwork when her door opened. Stephanie looked up, her glasses resting on her nose.

"Babe, we are going to lunch. Do you want anything" asked Lacey.

"Depends where are you going" said Stephanie.

"To muzzarella's" said Lacey.

"Sure, can you get me the scrimp scampi and a greek salad" said Stephanie.

"Sure, what about a drink" said Lacey.

"Water is fine" said Stephanie.

"Ok, I love you" said Lacey.

She stood over the desk and pecked Stephanie's lips.

"I love you too" said Stephanie,before she could return the kiss Faye walked in the room.

"Lace, Kiera is arguing with Diamanté" said Faye.

"Shit" said Lacey.

She and Stephanie walked to the locker room where they could here arguing. They entered the locker room and Keira was being held by Nia.

"You really left me for this big bitch" said Diamanté.

"What don't you understand, you cheated. I damn sure wasn't going to look like a fool and stay with your ass" said Keira.

"I get that but you left me for a bitch that double your size. But you know what you go be with her, she is the only one that could handle your bipolar ass" said Diamanté.

Kiera quickly got up too quick for Nia to catch her and threw a punch Diamanté way that connected with the side of her face. Stephanie's stepped in and held them apart.

"Both of you cut it out" said Stephanie.

"See bitch that's one thing you won't do is disrespect me or my girlfriend" said Keira.

"I said cut it out" said Stephanie.

"Diamanté what you won't do is disrespect my talent. Especially since you aren't signed to this company. Due to you getting in a physical altercation with my talent we will be revoking your consideration for employment with the company" said Stephanie.

Kiera let out a small laugh, but quickly went quiet when Stephanie glared at her.

"But she hit me, I didn't do shit" argued Diamanté.

"You still disrespected her and that not something that I will tolerate. If having you two in the same environment will cause this. One of you guys has to go" said Stephanie.