Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Magic Shop

24.5K 1.1K 737
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 29

[M]

_________________________________________

Mature Content ahead.

_________________________________________

Taehyung leaned against the wall, his hands folded against his chest as his eyes followed the delicate movements of the male who was performing on the stage.

Taehyung was intrigued... the clean cut movements and the stable sweet voice that poured out deep words only for it to sound super sexy as if Jungkook was trying to seduce the viewers with beautiful poetry.

That's Jeon Jungkook for you.

Everything about him was too sexy.

His doe eyes and short smirks, the dangling accessories and toned muscles, his thick thighs and small waist with the defined torso that beamed from the see-through black shirt he had on was just too sexy.

The way his hair fell over his eyes when he tilt his head up as beads of sweat ran down glistening on his neck like glazed syrup was a sight to see.

Jungkook... was definitely a sight to see.

The ash haired male- no longer being ash haired had already switched onto a caramel espresso brown shade earlier that morning, due to his roots growing back.

He watched Jungkook perform his hit lead single- My Time. The raventte switched his feet again, his gaze piercing as he rolled his body and shoulders simultaneously without breaking the seducing stare.

Just like Namjoon had analysed, the raventte's new album; Magic Shop- consisting of 7 tracks was a major hit in 22 countries, climbing straight up to the top Billboard chart and #1 spot in iTunes, beside the Asian charts and MelonCharts, while successfully achieving 56M views in the first 24hours on YouTube.

It had been two weeks, since the album dropped and the numbers wete only climbing further up and Taehyung couldnt help but feel proud. It was a weird sensation, but he genuinely felt happy for the younger.

Taehyung lightly sucked in a breath when Jungkook got down on the ground and grinded against the floor.

God- did he really have to do that?  Taehyung thought to himself as unholy images zipped past his mind.

"Oh, I will call ya, I will hol' ya
Oh I will
And yes you know, yes you know
Oh, I will call ya, I will touch ya
Oh, I will
And you know

Can I someday finna find my time? (Yeah)
Finna find my time (Yeah, oh, yeah)
Find my time (Someday finna find my time)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh"

Taehyung let out his breath when the music stopped and the dancers broke out from their formation, dispersing around.

Jungkook slightly bowed to the crew and clapped with a shy smile as his other dancers cheered for him.

Taehyung stayed in his corner, not making any move towards the raventte while simply admiring the male from afar.

No longer possessing the beacon hair color, Jungkook couldnt find Taehyung- not among the camera crew or even the empty seats that were to be filled soon.

Taehyung noticed the raventte squinting through the spotlights, but was soon ushered away as another staff called him away.

The staff who stood behind him erupted into chatters.

"He's really good-"

"The way Jungkook-nim dances and sings at the same time... not many can do that. Most of them pre record here-"

"I dont like him very much- but he's got talent"

"You are unbelievable... Jungkook literally has got one of the kindest souls out there"

"You never know what dark secrets are to be spilled yet- see SangChul?"

"You are back at it again... shut it please"

Taehyung frowned, sighing to himself and walked away.

Jungkook's dark secret as to now and his own knowledge, was him sleeping with the male. Yeah- definitely not as dark as SangChul's case..... but subtle homophobia was still a thing within the country. Not to mention, the amount of people who'd be disappointed in Jungkook. His career might end too- the nation's heartthrob, sleeping around a man??? That... plainly sounds unacceptable.

Taehyung couldnt even imagine the amount of hatred that was gonna slap into the young artist's face like a wave of tsunami.

I mean- they werent dating, yes.... but sleeping around was just as equally bad to the media- if not, maybe more. To them, these artists were supposed to be porcelain dolls- and by now, Jungkook was anything but it.

Maybe he should have denied his own urges that night at Jackson's party. He shouldn't have initiated his green sign. He shouldn't have.

He opened the door, his head still in clouds- as he walked in.

"Oh Taehyung!" The sweet voice greeted him with a bunny smile.

Taehyung smiled, as he walked in.

Would he say, he regrets it? No.

Taehyung doesnt regret it even a bit although the guilt hung onto him.

"You changed your hair again!" Jungkook exclaimed as his eyes twinkled, watching the Male's hair.

Would he say, he wants to end this? No.

Maybe he was a little selfish- wanting to go ahead with their hookups and keep Jungkook to himself for some time, despite the path had spikes poking out.

But Jungkook... Jungkook gave him the best high out of all of his past hookups. He knew his erogenous spots and all the paths to leave him wanting for more.

He couldnt help but feel the need to head back to the raventte- everytime he felt a nerve strike within him.

Taehyung couldn't just.... leave. He couldn't.

Jungkook wasn't just some 'hookup' anymore.... he was his friend. Yes... a friend, who he shared his intimate desires and deepest thoughts with. A friend.

Taehyung slightly gulped, knowing one thing for a fact.

He couldnt ever leave him... but if Jungkook was the one to ask him to- then Taehyung would leave for all good.

He would.

"Hey- you okay? You zoned out a bit there" Jungkook asked, maintaining his distance as there were other crew members in the room, which on otherwise the raventte would have cupped Taehyung's cheeks straight away.

"Oh? Oh- yeah.. I'm alright hehe" Taehyung laughed, shaking his head slightly along with the thoughts in it.

Jungkook scoffed slightly with a subtle grin on his lips.

"Anyway- what do you think of my hair?" Taehyung asked as he cupped his own face and smiling cheekily, as he blinked rapidly.

"Prettae" Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung laughed airily as he lowered his hands.

"Jungkook- 30minutes" a staff announced in the rooms and the raventte nodded to the woman.

"Well- good luck! You are gonna slay this" Taehyung said putting two thumbs-up with a cheeky grin.

"You've been telling me that from past two weeks" Jungkook replied.

"Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung mocked, raising his eyebrow.

Jungkook's lips broke out into a smile. "nah- I like it. Besides this is the first time people will be seeing this"  Jungkook said turning around briefly and showing the tattoo on the back of his shoulder- the tattoo, Taehyung had selected.

"The crowd will go feral" Taehyung mumbled to himself, restraining himself from running his fingers on the raventte's back. The see through shirt, was honestly hopeless.

"Yep. They made me wear these gloves and all to cover my hands... they cant stop me now." Jungkook sighed exasperated.

"You are picking a fight with the Director" Taehyung clicked his tongue, faking his disappointed expression when in reality, he was oddly satisfied that Jungkook was portraying his designed tattoo to the world.

The V, adorned by flowers and Jungkook's initials splayed below the alphabet.

"I'm not scared of the Director" Jungkook rolled his eyes, micking Taehyung's tone.

Taehyung grinned "ofcourse you are not, you strong bunny"

"You too? I have an entire fandom calling me that" Jungkook sighed.

"Do you hate it?"

"Nah- I like it. It's cute." Jungkook grinned.

The stage crew, once again popped into the room, alerting the raventte that he had to be on the stage in 20 minutes.

"I'm planning on getting a tattoo" Taehyung shrugged as he said, watching Jungkook tie his shoelaces tighter.

The raventte looked up, excited "tattoo?"

"Yeah. Maybe... maybe a flower or a pokemon? I dunno... maybe a verse or something?"

Jungkook stood up with a mischievous grin on his lips "do I get to choose?"

"Nah- I cant stand a permanently inked penis on my skin" Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"What's with you and tattooing a penis?" Jungkook laughed.

"Ugh...Jimin threatened me once with that. I simply cant erase it anymore" Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook laughed "I can suggest you some ideas..."

"Emojis are a no too" Taehyung deadpanned, making Jungkook laugh even more.

"I'm gonna go kill the stage while you do some thinking..." Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and chuckled at the male as he waved his hand and left the room, with some other staff.

Taehyung sighed and walked around the room, towards the table propped up infront of the mirror where Jungkook was seated with a notebook and a pen before he had walked in.

Different makeup tools were neatly placed on the surface in the corner as the Makeup artist tidied up.

Taehyung picked up the notebook, he didnt know why- but he just did.

Jungkook's neat handwriting came into view. There wasn't anything, most of the pages were even blank. There were some verses from his songs and few random sketches here and there on every page- including hands.. Eyes with eyelashes draping down... full lips... and a very detailed nose with a defined mole- everything oddly familiar but it didnt make much sense.

Taehyung flipped the pages, each page having a sketch of a random body part, his cheeks growing warmer with every flip of its page.

A messy sketch of a naked torso with the person's head tilted away and another messy sketch of hands intertwined- in a more intimate way.

What was going on in Jungkook's head? Taehyung wondered to himself, lowkey embarrassed.

He paused at the final page, roses of different sizes huddled in a corner and a faint sketch of two lips pressing together at the bottom and a phrase written in beautiful italics in the center.

"You are the cause of my Euphoria."

Taehyung gazed at the phrase for some more time before closing the book and placing the notebook where it initially was.

His cheeks ablaze from the small act of his own doing. His head whired a little as his heart rate escalated.

Quickly dismissing the thoughts in his head Taehyung turned away, facing the LCD TV in the room as Jungkook began performing.

Euphoria.

You are the cause of my Euphoria.

Taehyung didnt know what was all that about, but he decided he shouldnt think much about it- as he had out of instinct invaded the younger's personal space without his permission.

The brown haired male wasnt sure, but it made him feel some type of way.

He smiled unconsciously as he watched the male move to the beats, his gaze fierce as the crowd chanted his name.

Jungkook... was a magician with his ways.

Jungkook was definitely a magician and Taehyung had simply become a frequent customer to his Magic Shop- if that even made any sense.

It did, to Taehyung.

********

Finishing with the backstage shoot, Taehyung placed his camera in the bag as the staff began clearing the surroundings.

Jungkook passed out on the couch lazily with his eyes closed for few minutes, before jumping back to his feet and stripping from his sweaty black shirt.

Taehyung on the other hand, focused on some other task rather being caught for staring blatantly and drooling over the younger's toned self.

Jungkook pulled on an over sized hoodie and then picked up his bag, tossing his stuff inside.

"Got any plans?" Jungkook asked, walking upto Taehyung.

"Apart from my plans of sleeping in the tub??? not really" Taehyung shrugged.

"Cool- let's go get some cheeseburgers... I'm starving" Jungkook grinned as he opened the door for Taehyung, who shook his head chuckling.

"Cheat day huh?" Taehyung smirked.

The raventte nodded, excited.

"I'm actually curious about your music video- the theories and all the fans have been putting up... its like- you're trying to find yourself and... find someone?" Taehyung asked walking beside Jungkook in the less busy hallway.

"I guess? It's me growing up... exploring the present me, while remembering the past me at the same time... I guess? It's like... I'm fearing of letting go... " He answered unsure.

"The video was kinda dark though... it gave me chills" Taehyung chuckled

Jungkook smiled, not commenting much as he glanced at the brown haired male beside him who skipped on his way rambling something.

He wasnt sure of what he was saying... Jungkook was just lost with how Taehyung looked.

He missed the ash hair... but brown looked even more beautiful- as if he was some forest God.

Taehyung was too mesmerizing and Jungkook didnt want fo tear his gaze away.

He would look at Taehyung forever, if he'd have to- he certainly was the most beautiful being and Jungkook had nothing to lose.

The conversation switched from his music video, to food and somewhere else from there and Jungkook simply hummed in acknowledgement to let Taehyung talk.

Taehyung who- didnt notice most of Jungkook's odd behaviour kept on talking, until he came to a sudden stop when few familair people emerged from the farthest corner, turning to the hallway they were walking in.

Taehyung felt Jungkook visibly tense as his stance stiffened. The way his fingers curled around on his sides- didnt go unnoticed by the brown haired male.

Taehyung watched as the other staff ahead of them bow with respect to the arriving group- or more like the person.

The brown haired male gripped onto Jungkook's hand and pulled him a little to the side, immediately withdrawing his fingers to not raise any suspicion.

Taehyung too bowed, Jungkook following with forced intentions.

Taehyung was sure the small group had paused infront of them, provided the fact their feet stopped moving when they came closer towards them.

He lift his head up and quickly glanced at the men.

Director Choi.

Assistant Xi Luang.

Lee Yong Won, the CEO of BH Lee.

None of them wore any smiles, their expression stoic and professional.

Taehyung took his time to inspect the features of the CEO. The wrinkles and grey hair speaking for his old age, but the murderous expression never fading.

He had a lot of questions running through his mind; including- why they had stopped infront of them, to why was Jungkook openly glaring.

Glaring at the three- or well, two (excluding Xi Luang) of the most important pieces of the company wasnt something one should do- I mean... at least not right in their faces.

Lee YongWon turned his head slowly to meet Jungkook's gaze and then shifting to Taehyung- who simply lowered his eyes, not wanting to be seen as rude.

"Congratulations on your new Album" the older man spoke up, his face void of any emotion.

"Thankyou SaJang-nim" Jungkook replied with the same tone, his eyes cold.

"Director Choi- dont waste my time and lead the way... I dont want to be late for the dinner with my family" Lee YongWon said looking ahead, his hands folded behind his back.

"Ah! Yes- Yes.. this way SaJang-nim... come this way" Director Choi stepped in and curved the crowd away from the two.

Jungkook let out a breath, his eyes flashing with pain before taking off without another word.

Taehyung watched Jungkook's back, his mind filled with thoughts of what had just happened.

The CEO... the fucking CEO showed up from nowhere and went on about subtly calling their presence 'waste of time'.

Taehyung followed Jungkook's trail and into the elevator, silence caving in as the raventte zoned away and Taehyung did most of the Sherlock Holmes to figure out what the fuck was happening.

Why was Jungkook glaring at the CEO?

And... that too CEO of BHLee??...  of BigHit?

Bighit...

"A CEO has nothing to do with this. I got here on my own."

"He wants me to take his blood stained throne... he wants me to be his heir"

"He doesnt understand... I dont want this"

"He abandoned my family"

Jungkook's words rang in his mind. The tabloids coming back in his head. The news articles he had read on the biggest scandal of the nation that had occurred the year he was born. The female celebrity, born and brought up in a wealthy family only to be thrown out of the house when she decided against a forced marriage.

"He abandoned my mother."

Lee YongWon.

Lee SunMi.

Taehyung's eyes widened, his eyes meeting Jungkook's, who watched him carefully as the elevator descended and dinged open.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung mumbled softly on realization.

Jungkook was indeed, the masked heir of the nation's biggest company that was hanging by a thread to be discovered.

And the young artist, hated every bit of it.

********

Taehyung watched the raventte as he ate his burger hungrily.

Much to his own shock, the raventte seemed pretty calm.

Taehyung hadn't yet addressed the fact over to Jungkook, that he had figured out that the raventte was the fucking hidden card of CEO Lee's monopoly to his company's heir.

He didnt know how he was supposed to bring it up like- hey, I didnt know you were the CEO's grandson...

It seemed pretty unprofessional for the sensitive topic it was.

He simply popped his fries in his mouth and chewed on it.

Their little food excursion to the nearest McDonalds came to an end and the two soon headed out of the place, going straight to the car.

Jungkook was oddly silent and Taehyung had a hunch, as to why he was.

Taehyung offered to drive as Jungkook sank in his seat, staring out the window for the most.

The brown haired male drove to Jungkook's mansion. It was past 10 pm and the cold air snapped at their faces.

Taehyung had already made his mind up and decided to stay in, considering Jungkook was in his lost state and the male feared something would happen to him.

"You want something to drink?" Jungkook asked, finally looking up as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Um.. what do you have?" Taehyung asked back, placing his bag on the couch.

"Cranberry juice, orange juice... uh sparkling water and uh beer?" Jungkook replied from the kitchen.

Wanting to stay sober for the night, Taehyung ditched the beer "cranberry juice"

Taehyung walked into the kitchen as Jungkook poured some juice into a glass.

Taehyung took the glass and sipped some of the sweet red liquid.

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asked stepping closer, making Taehyung slightly choke on his drink.

"Uh.. uh no." He replied.

The raventte took Taehyung's free hand and lead him out of the room, all the way to the stairs.

"I know you have questions... and you're waiting to ask me." Jungkook said softly as he climed up, Taehyung trailing behind him as his other hand still gripped onto the glass in his hands.

"You can ask me anything you want... I wont ever lie to you"

Taehyung pressed his lips together, his skin tingling and heart beating simultaneously...

Jungkook went all the way to the second floor and opened the door to the wide balcony, with stars littered across the sky and Taehyung was again awestruck like the first time he had seen it.

Jungkook walked ahead, his hand warmly wrapped around Taehyung's wrist.

"You wanna take a swim?" He asked, as he took the glass from Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung, looked at him a little bewildered.

It's been a while since Taehyung had his half naked self on display for Jungkook and knowing for the fact, stepping into a pool- meant undressing..... Taehyung felt like a highschool teenager all over again.

"Its... um.. isnt it just too cold?" Taehgung replied defensively in a visible weak attempt, making Jungkook laugh who placed the glass on the floor.

"You did say your plans were to sleep in a tub" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"I mean... yeah.. but this is different.. it's cold..  and.. its outdoors and... even the water's cold-"

"Then that means you've got more reasons to stick close to me" he smirked as he pulled his hoodie overhead, making Taehyung's throat run dry.

Taehyung shamelessly stared at the male as he removed his pants and casted them aside to remain his black breif to hide his goods away. His sculpted body all in glory for Taehyung's sights until the raventte crept back further into the pool, with a sly smirk as if he was mocking him.

Taehyung felt slightly offended. He wasnt some highschool teenager.... that was the last thing on his list and Jungkook seemed to pull onto that string like it was his life source.

Mumbling a curse in his head, Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt, dropping it on the floor as the cold wind slapped him, making him shiver.

He struggled a bit on his pants before finally removing them.

He hissed when he dipped his foot into the water. The cold, jabbing him and all of his senses.

Jungkook was mad for this.

Mumbling a 'fuck it' and 'man up Taehyung' the brown haired male descended down the stairs, hands gripping onto the pole and his knuckles white.

It was a little deep, making him stand on his tippy toes and the water rising up his collar bones, but thankfully Taehyung knew how to swim.

"If I'm getting a cold... I'm suing you" Taehyung mumbled as he moved his legs, in return a laugh echoing around him.

Taehyung moved further until he reached where the raventte was, leaning against a walk- as his eyes followed each of his movements.

"Go on..." Jungkook sighed softly.

"You... you told me your mother, she was disowned by her parents and her father abandoned her... your mother, Lee Sunmi... she is CEO Lee YongWon's daughter right??? That makes... that makes CEO Lee your grandfather... and all this time, he has been the one who was tormenting you..." Taehyung paused noticing Jungkook's sad eyes.

"He is pressuring you... to take over the company...over BH Lee..." Taehyung whispered the last part.

"I dont want it Tae... I really dont want it. I just want to make music for the rest of my life. I dont want to sit in a chair and sign papers and get married off to some rich girl to gain profits for the comapny... I cant... I cant do that. There are my uncles and aunts and cousins who are dying to take that spot and I wish Grandfather would give it to them instead.... instead of giving it to me." He paused turning away.

"Grandfather... has never seen me as his grandson. He hates me and my family... and as twisted as he is- he doesnt want us living peacefully. Even if my family was cut off and began living far from them- grandfather hates to see them happy. It's like... he wants to destroy us and he can only do this by handing over the company to the cut-off child to raise a war."

"And the rest of them? The uncles, aunts and cousins??? they hate us... they hate my family and giving the company over to me- would only mean more hatred. But I'm scared... I'm scared they'll hurt my family... I'm scared they'll hurt Somi" he whispered.

Taehyung crept closer, placing his hand on the raventte's back and turning him around.

"Hey..." he whispered softly "nothing like that is going to happen... okay? You have to trust yourself and believe your thoughts... everything will be fine and don't worry about your grandfather" Taehyung said as he cupped Jungkook's cheeks "your rescuer is right here- so dont worry about things you cant control okay?" Taehyung smiled.

"Your Grandfather is dumb enough to not realise what a nice Grandson you are and you have your own dreams too... let's see how time plays out, but until then I'll be here when you'll need me..."

Jungkook smiled as he snaked his arms around Taehyung's waist underwater and pulled him closer to hug the male.

Taehyung smiled to himself, his cheek against Jungkook's toned chest as warmth seeped into his freezing limbs.

"Mm... this feels nice." Taehyung mumbled his thoughts and Jungkook's deep chuckle resonated through his body.

Jungkook held onto Taehyung's nape and pulled him a little back, to look at his beautiful brown orbs.

Taehyung pressed his lower half even closer as Jungkook's arms sank down to hook under Taehyung's thighs and pull them closer so that he wrapped around Jungkook's torso.

Embarrassment washed ove this cheeks when he felt Jungkook's erection poking him from beneath, while his own erection strained against the fabric of his briefs.

The brown haired male hooked his hands around Jungkook's shoulder and dove in to kiss the younger, not being able to hide his red tint on his cheeks anymore.

The kiss was sloppy and everything just felt... wet.

Jungkook encased Taehyung's lips, nipping onto them and tugging slightly as Taehyung took the advantage to drive his tongue into the latter's mouth, exploring the wet cavern.

As gravity worked against him, pulling him down- Taehyung worked his way to rub himself against the male who was stranded between his hooked legs.

Jungkook let out a groan, tilting his head as Taehyung kissed his neck and nipped at the dangling earrings.

Taehyung jolted and let out a stuttered moan when Jungkook spanked him underwater, his erection begging to be let out.

And as if Jungkook had read his mind, he pulled his briefs down and held onto his member, stroling it dutifully, making Taehyung's legs turn to jelly.

Flipping the position, Jungkook pressed Taehyung against the wall of the pool as he kissed him while his hand continued stroking Taehyung.

Taehyung moaned when Jungkook pulled onto his tongue and his thumb slid over the slit of his member, building up the pressure.

Taehyung whined, squirming a bit as it became a little painful for him to hold it in.

"-koo.... ughm~ Jung-kook..." he mumbled helplessly as he jerked his hips to receive any type of friction.

"You are desperate... you are deseprate for me arent you?" Jungkook rasped into his ears as Taehyung bit his own lips nodding.

"You need to talk baby... tell me.. do you want this?"

"Y-Yes!" Taehyung blurted out as Jungkook teasingly ran his finger over the slit.

"Tell me... what you want... go on..." Jungkook whispered as he continued nibbling on Taehyung's ear.

"I.. I want you... I want you" he rambled, completely out of his senses.

Jungkook paused with the teasing for a  split second to look at Taehyung before diving back to kiss him hungrily as his other hand sunk underwater to Taehyung's ass as two of his fingers entered the brown haired male at the same time, making Taehyung jolt.

Taehyung's shorts screams where swallowed by Jungkook as his fingers worked it's way up, scissoring through as Taehyung's eyes brimmed with tears.

Jungkook kissed his tears away, the salty taste lingering in his mouth as he went back to kissing Taehyung.

Teeth against teeth and flesh against flesh.

Taehyung let out a stuttered moan when Jungkook's finger brushed past his prostate.

Grinning to himself, Jungkook plunged another finger and kept prodding higher as Taehyung kept falling on it, eliciting the most beautiful sounds to Jungkook's ears.

"Koo... koo~ faster... go faster..." Taehyung mumbled as his tongue lolled out, giving his entire control over to Jungkook as his body weakened and focused on seeking warmth from the raventte.

Encouraged, Jungkook sped his actions, flicking his wrist at the same time to double the pleasure leaving Taehyung in a moaning mess with his head rested on Jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung sucked onto Jungkook's collar bone, unable to hold the warmth pooling in his stomach.

"Koo~ I'm... I'm-"

"Cum for me baby..." Jungkook rasped again straiking every nerve with Taehyung's body as he came all over Jungkook's hands and probably his torso, but he couldnt see cause the water made shielded it.

Jungkook's hands hooked under Taehyung's thighs keeping him from falling off as he waded across the pool.

He climbed up the short stairs, the cold air beating around them and Taehyung curled even more into Jungkook's chest with all his naked glory.

He sighed softly as Jungkook walked into the house, the air warmer but the evident bulge not dying down below him.

"Jungkook..." he mumbled with his eyes closed as he felt the male descend from the second floor through the stairs.

"Mm?"

"You didnt get to finish..." Taehyung answered, his voice tired.

"Its alright... you are tired.. dont worry much about me" Jungkook replied as he pressed his lips against Taehyung's hair.

"I'll... help you tomorrow.. okay?" Taehyung mumbled sleepily as Jungkook smiled softly placing him in his bed.

You wouldnt have to, Jungkook thought to himself.

"Goodnight Tae..." Jungkook mumbled tucking the male's hair behind his ear.

"G'night... Koo..."

___________

___________

Author's Note:

So..... how many of you had predicted Jungkook's grandfather was Lee YongWon??? Lol.. for some reason I imagine him as the old guy from Ittaewon Class (the Jang DaeHee?? guy)

And oof- the story is not over yet and a lotta shit is left to go crazy... so hehe I'm excited.

__

AND EIGHT?!?!?!??! This masterpiece slapped me in the face omg it's so beautiful... yall- I'm-

__

And BTS dropping a Japanese album AND a self produced album??!?!?!?!?! Bitch WHAT?!

with all this Rona shit happening around... the only good news was this for me for the whole week smh...

_

And the 17k views OH MAN HOLY SHITEU.....

Some of yall funny af in the comments out there- I die laughing...  lmaosjsjsks

Anyway, thanks for sticking upto me till this chap, I hope you'll love this book uwuuuu

Lemme know your thoughts in the comments.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Stay safe yall-

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
158K 8.6K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
57.5K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...