Loving Mr. Billionaire (The R...

By yanberry

Ethan and Quinn fell in love but fell apart as Quinn chose Rae over him. Now they are back together, but will... More

Overview
Please Read - Disclaimer
Chapter 2 - Living by Chances
Chapter 3 - Love Is Complicated
Chapter 4 - Misery Loves Company
Chapter 5 - Mistakes and Breaks
Chapter 6 - The Heart Wants What it Wants
Chapter 7 - Hearts on Fire
Chapter 8 - Fifty Shades of Life
Chapter 9 - Haywire
Chapter 10 - The Verdict
Chapter 11 - Guilt Trip
Chapter 12 - Got Guilt?
Chapter 13 - One Way Ticket to Guilt City
Chapter 14 - Mine!
New Chappie Coming
Note
Chapter 15 -Mama Bear Bites
Update
Chapter 16 - Faith's Wicked Games
Chapter 17 - Operation Trouble
Chapter 18 - The World we live in
Chapter 19 - Pray more, Worry less
Chapter 20 - The Glass Tongue
Chapter 21 - Slow Motion
Chapter 22 - XXXD -Disbelief, Drama & Deceit
Quick Question
Chapter 23 - Numb
Chapter 24 - Creep then crawl
I'm Back
Chapter 25 - Listen
Chapter 26 - Love Lost
Chapter 27 - Eyes Wide Open
Chapter 28 - If You're Reading This
Are you ready
Chapter 29 - So Far Gone You little Lion Man
Chapter 30 - Living to Regret Regrts
Chapter 31 - Gods light or shall I say "Eh-lor-ah"
Final Chapter
Chapter 32 - I'll follow you to the moon
Chapter 33 - Life is for the Living
Chapter 34 -Trust Me
Chapter 35 - The Heart of the Matter
Epilogue - Age Timeline
Chapter 36 - Epilogue Pt. 1 - New Beginnings
Chapter 37 - Epilogue Pt.2 - Miracle and Blessing
chapter 38 - Epilogue pt.3
Chapter 39 - Epilogue Pt. 4
Chapter 40 - Epilogue Pt. 5
Chapter 41 - Epilogue The End.
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 1 - Pursuit of Happiness

37.8K 1.2K 103
By yanberry

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

I will not continue this story without feedback, that is the only way I will know if you guys are enjoying it or even want to read it.

Hope you enjoy!!

Thought the drama ended in book 1? Lol yeah right your in for more jaw dropping surprises!

Sorry in advance lol

_____________

Ethan's P.O.V

______________

It's been a little over a month now since the wedding. Rae and Bryce seemed to have had a great honeymoon.

Quinn and I are going over their house to babysit because Bryce and Rae are going on their Thursday date night.

Its something they came up with to make sure there is time for each other outside of being parents and business people.

Yeah, I know I said before that I never envied them but now I'm really starting to.

I really try not to, but its so hard when they have everything I want.

I walk into the bedroom of our loft. "Quinn are you ready?" I ask her up sitting on the edge bed putting on my shoes.

"Yeah. I just need to grab my phone and my charger." She says coming out of the closet and going into the bathroom before emerging with her charger and phone in hand. "Ready!" She stands in front of me and smile.

"K, let's go." I walk by her not returning the smile.

She tries to act like everything is so great with us but there is only so much faking that I can do.

The ride to Bryce's house was tension filled and quiet, to say the least.

She tried to make small talk to break the ice but I really wasn't up for it.

Twenty minutes later I pull into the driveway.

"Ethan can we talk before we go in?"

"Not right now Quinn. That's all we've been doing and it's not solving anything?" I respond turning off the ignition.

"We talk but I don't think we really say what's on our minds. Please tell me what you're thinking?" She asks.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers!" I warn her.

"No, I really want to know. Please, tell me." She begs.

"Why are you acting like this is anything new Quinn? I want kids, a family and you can't seem to give me that? Am I asking too much of you Quinn? Please tell me? Because I don't think so. I never ask anything of you, the one thing I do, you can't even attempt to give to me."

She doesn't respond.

I look at her and she's crying.

"Quinn your tears are getting old. Save them for a funeral. I don't know what there is to cry about right now. I can't deal with this right now. Do you need me to call a car to come and take you back home?" I ask her getting annoyed by the everyday theatrics.

"I'm fine." She pulls out tissue from her purse, wipes her face and gets out of the car slamming the door.

I sigh.

Women!

I will never understand them.

I rather go back to school and struggle with calculus and Trigonometry than try to figure out a woman. That's a lost cause.

Opening the car door, I see her ring the doorbell and go stand next to her.

"Hey Bestie!" Rae opens the door and hugs Quinn pulling her inside as they greet each other. "Hey big brother!" She then hugs me.

"Hey sis! How are you?" I ask Rae.

"I am great! Life couldn't be better. Whoever thought marriage who be this great and our kids make us complete? I couldn't be better Ethan." She beams with pride.

I glance at Quinn and she looks down.

I mentally shake my head.

"That's good Rae. I'm truly happy for you and my big headed little brother. Where is he by the way? Isn't it time for you two to go." I am really and truly happy for them even though I want what they have.

"He's trying to put Blayze to bed so that you two won't have to deal with his daddy attachment issues." She tells us walking to the family room with us following her.

"Aunt Quinn!"

"Uncle E!"

The kids attack us as soon as they notice us walking into the room.

"Hey munchkins!" Quinn kiss them all.

I then followed suit before Rae shooed them back to finish their homework before going to bed.

They all went back to their spots on the floor doing home work.

"Where's Tomar?" Quinn asks.

"She already out and tucked in. She's been running around all day with Blayze since I picked her up from school. They all already ate and took their baths. It's bedtime for those 3 as well once they're finished."

Quinn went and sat in the middle of them on the floor helping them with their homework since Rae is getting ready to leave.

"Hey bro!" I turn around and see Bryce approaching me. "Hey Quinn!" He greets her and she waves from her spot on the floor.

"Hey. How was your meeting with the Zanief Corp board members?" I ask giving him a brotherly hug.

"It was a bust. Turns out their earning figures are being inflated to meet shareholder's expectation. It didn't take a genius to figure that out after I review their books.I was just too curious of why they wanted me to invest if they are doing as good as they claim, so I investigated myself up close and personal. Its only a matter of time before they get caught or go bankrupt." He shakes his head disappointingly.

"Well damn!" I exclaim thinking how I dodged a bullet and scandal.

I'm glad he personally handled that. This is exactly why Bryce is the boss. He has the brains and granddad and mom knew that.

It was my account but Bryce wanted to deal with it himself. I'm glad I didn't argue because I wouldn't have thought to review it that much. All the papers that I reviewed looked legitimate.

"Yeah crazy. I know. But we're about to go, you guys ok? Tomar and Blayze shouldn't be up, at least not before we get back."

"We got it." I reassure him.

"Ok!" He walks to the end of the stairs and yell up to Rae. "Babe let's go."

Soon Rae is down the stairs. They kiss the kids goodnight and leave.

Once the kids are finished, I let them watch two episode of spongebob despite Quinns protest.

She doesn't want to have a child but now wants to act like someone's parent? Yeah right. I ignore her.

Two episode later and they were all sleeping.

"I'm going to take the boys up and check in on Blayze and Tomar." I tell her.

"Ok. I'll tuck princess in."

We both head up the stairs. I open Ryder's door and lay him on the bed then go to Rush room and do the same. I pull his sheets back and tuck him in.  I feather my fingers across his cheek, brush the hair back from his forehead and really look at him. Look at what could be a mini version of me.

Bryce and Rae really didn't need us to watch them as they had a live in maid/nanny that stayed in the guest house. But I volunteered to do it, giving me a chance to spend time with them. However, the truth is, I'm using my brother's kids to help fill the gap of not having my own.

I've been trying to get Quinn pregnant for over a year now, since before we were engaged. After a year of it not happening, I finally admitted it to her and questioned why she wasn't getting pregnant. She told me she knew what I was doing and has been taking the birth control shots because she's not ready to have children.

She thinks having kids would put her career on hold. I tried to explain that it wouldn't, but it never seemed to register.

I turn off the light, pulling Rush's door close but not closing it completely. I walk back into Ryder's room and lift him up, pulling his sheets back and tucking him in.

After checking on Tomar, I walk into Blayze's room. Hes asleep much like the others.

Upon leaving his room, Quinn and I walk out into the hallway at the same time and I follow her back downstairs.

She stops at the bottom of the stairs and turns to me.

"Ok Ethan. I give in. I hate fighting like this. I will try to give you your baby but-"

I put my hand up silence her so that she stops right there.

"Give me my baby?" I question her. "MINE Quinn? Not ours? Mine?" I raise my voice.

"Ethan that's not what I mea...meant...ummhh you know what I meant." She stammers.

"No I don't!" I fold my arms across my chest and lean my side onto the wooden railing getting comfortable. "So please, enlighten me Quinn! Tell me what you mean!" I tell her.

She stood there fiddling with her hands until the door opens and Rae and Bryce walks in laughing until they see us.

"What's going on?" Raelynn asks looking from me to Quinn and back.

"Nothing. The kids are down for the night. You guys are back early." I respond not wanting them to worry about us.

"Yeah. Bryce was having a fit about Blayze waking up and him not being here to put him back to sleep. I think he's obsessed with the idea of Blazye being so attached to him. I don't know what he's going to do when he gets older and doesn't need him as much." She looks at Bryce adoringly.

"Well thats why we need to have many more so that they will always need their dad. I love them in the baby and toddler stage, its the most primitive and important to me." He responds and kisses her lips. "You guys wanna have some wine and hang in the den with us?" He then asks.

"Thanks man, but I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to head home." I say looking at Quinn waiting for her response. I really wasn't tired, I just didn't feel like tormenting myself anymore with my dreams, and watching Bryce and Rae play it out right before my eyes.

"Yeah, I gotta be up early in the morning too. Next time for sure." She tells them.

After wishing them both a good night and them thanking us for watching the kids, we went home.

Once we got home, I undressed and did my nightly routine and went and laid in the bed facing the wall. Moments later light in the room turns off and the bed dips.

I remain silent.

"Ethan? Are you sleeping?"

"Ethan?" She asks again after not hearing a response from me the first time.

I sigh.

"What Quinn?"

"I'm sorry for how I said what I did earlier. I really want to try. It's just that..." She fades off.

"Just what Quinn?"

"Never mind."

"You know what? Just go to sleep and forget it. Forget that I ever wanted to have kids right now. Just drop it."  I command.

"But-" she starts.

"But nothing! Damn! Just drop it already. I just want to go to sleep. We've been at  this for far too long now. Let's just have some peace for a while."

I hear her huff and then feel the sheets being pulled before she settles.

I love Quinn but I really don't know how to solve this problem between us, there seems to be no compromise or maybe I am really too impatient. But I doubt that's it.

The way she said she would give me "my child" sounded like she was talking about a thing. I want a child but I refuse to force her if this is how she will behave. I refuse to get her pregnant only for her in the end to regret our child.

That would be the worst thing possible.

I have some serious decisions to make.

My mother once told me that no one falls in love by choice but rather by chance. No one stays in love by chance, its by work.  And no one falls out of love by chance, it's by choice.

Choices.

Choices.

Choices.

I thought as I'm comforted by sleep.

~~~~Author's Note~~~~

Ohh nooo!!! What's going on with Quinn and Ethan??

Who do you think is on the wrong on this Issue,

QUINN???

ETHAN???

What do you think Evan is up to now?

Even though this is Ethan and Quinn's story, all the others p.o.v will still be hapeening, just like the first story.

I hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.5K 61
Claire lost everything in a tragic accident, including herself. When a chance for real love walks into her life, can she find a way back to herself...
2.6K 115 29
it's SKYLOX! but all in seriousness this is the actual description. Adam and Ty meet in school...Ty and Adam realize they are love but when Ty goes i...
88.8K 5K 40
Brook Francis finally found the love of her life, Ethan Johnson. She love him with all her heart, he was sweet and tender towards her. One tragic day...
228 54 29
Bryan Blackenship had everything he could wish for. Except the girl he loved and left behind three years ago. Until she comes back into his life and...