Sexualities // Muke {Complete...

נכתב על ידי suburbanmuke

In which an asexual and pansexual fall in love. עוד

Prologue
Music
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
HOLY SHIT
Cool new fic now
Fics n stuff

Chapter 10

8.2K 399 64
נכתב על ידי suburbanmuke

Add Miss You by Foster The People kkkkkkkk

Luke didn't tell Michael of the incident with Calum, he knew he probably should've, but he felt like that would just be awkward and also Luke didn't want to argue with Michael, he just wanted everything to be perfect for him all the time. So yes he didn't bring it up. Also how could he of done like, 'oh yeah by the way you're ex boyfriend/best friend is a jealous freak and you need to tell him to stay in his own lane or drop him immediately' Luke couldn't of done that, even if he did think it was true.

So far Michael and Luke had been texting constantly though. They didn't do phone calls, Michael explaining how they made him feel awkward and sick, and not in the 'butterflies' kind of way, and Luke could only accept that, after all, it seemed perfectly understandable to him, he knew not everyone like phone calls or were confident or anything like that, he didn't personally feel like that, but he was fine with it still.

They both ended up staying up until 3am again, just talking to each other about nothing and everything. Bands were a constant subject of conversation, and currently they had both been freaking out over The 1975, as both agreed that they were perfect. Almost every night, when they stayed up late, Luke would be the first to fall asleep, clutching his phone while waiting for the next text from Michael (Michael wasnt a slow texter by any means, Luke just ended up getting horrifically tired by 4am) and of course last to wake up, considering Michael had work most days, and Luke had no idea how he could go to sleep so late and get up again so early.

Every morning after Luke had fallen asleep, he'd look down to his phone, and see a goodnight text from after he'd fallen into a deep sleep and Michael realised when he wouldn't reply, and then a good morning text, though generally Luke was up by afternoon. The simple texts still warmed Luke's heart in a way he could never understand, and he hugged the phone against his chest as if the hug would somehow reach Michael.

Slowly Luke made his way out of bed, putting some bread in the toaster while running his hands through his hair and flopping down on a chair in his largish kitchen, staring out the window. His body was begging for a smoke, but he had to go outside for that, and he didn't want to deal with the cold just yet.

He ate his toast in silence, yawning a few times still, and once done, Luke jumped up, because though he was tempted to just stay at home and laze on the sofa while watching re-runs of Friends and How I Met Your Mother, he chose instead to get up and actually do something. So after getting showering and shoving on a black sweater and black jeans and black Vans, hey maybe the bus will be free because it'll look like he's going to a funeral, Luke walked out his building, locking the door behind him, and finally taking out the cigarette he so stupidly craved.

He walked along the snow dusted street, head held high as usual, cigarette pressed against his lips, and of course he was a good few inches taller than most people, making him feel slightly better than the others, height made a difference in this world in Luke's eyes.

He reached the bus stop in no time, given it was only a couple of streets away, and he stubbed his cigarette when the bus he wanted was approaching, though sadly he didn't get on for free, and Luke sat by the window on the near empty bus, resting his head against the window as he waited to get to his stop.

Thankfully he stop was only a short way by bus, though it would be a lot further to walk, especially in the cold, and though he could've gotten there by his own means, he was too tired to actually be bothered to put the effort into driving.

Not too long later though, and Luke was back to walking in the cold, though he opened the door to the smallish CD shop, a small bell ringing above his head as he did, and he instantly warmed up with the shops heating, and he felt the heat reappear in his cheeks. He could go to HMV or some other company store, which admittedly would be closer, but Luke preferred to go to small shops where he could though.

Their were shelves were close to touching the ceiling, each one full of CDs of all different genres, some new and others old, and through the middle of the store was a long table with boxes of assorted Vinyls. From a little way off to the side of him, Luke heard a low and bored voice repeat a mantra he must have to say way too much. Luke could recognise the voice from anywhere though, not to mention the slight stutters that appeared as he spoke, and Luke grinned turning to where Michael was sat reading a book at the desk that was the checkout.

Luke noticed that Michael hadn't actually noticed him yet though, so quietly Luke creeped over to him, until he was standing over him, and when Michael finally looked up, and their faces were so close that their noses brushed slightly and Michael blushes faintly, making Luke chuckle, and he leant back slightly.

Michael stood up and closed the book he had been reading, and Luke smirked to himself when he saw it was Lord of The Rings, because of course Michael was a nerd as well as a massive dork,"W-what are y-you doing h-h-here, L-Luke?" Michael asked, his voice low as he ran his hands through his hair briefly.

Luke shrugged slightly as he watched Michael climb over the top of the desk to join Luke on the other side of it,"Just came to pick up some CDs really," he explained, snaking one arm around Michael's waist and dragging him closer to him.

"W-What we're you th-thinking of?" Michael asked Luke, pressing his face into Luke's neck gently, his lips brushing against his skin, hot breath making Luke flush slightly.

"Why don't you choose for me?" Luke replied, bringing his hand down and into Michael's, and then dragging him around to a random shelf of CDs, where Michael took his hand away from Luke's, turning to him and smiling.

"Wait h-here, I'll be l-like, t-two minutes," Michael said to Luke, who sat down obediently, back against one of the peeling yellow painted walls, as Michael wandered off, looking up at the shelves for the CDs he wanted for Luke.

Only a few minutes later and Michael returned, three discs in hand, and he gave them to Luke, who stood up as Michael approached.

"I don't know if y-you've got th-these or i-if you'll l-like them, b-but here you go," he said, passing them to Luke, and he saw that Michael had picked out 'Torches' by Foster The People, 'xx' by The XX and 'Suck It and See' by the Arctic Monkeys. Luke smiled to himself, he'd heard Arctic Monkeys recent album, and loved it, but hadn't listened to anything before that, and as for the other two he'd listened and loved a couple of songs, but that was all, so he was happy with Michael's choice really.

"These look great Michael, thanks," Luke said softly, looking up from reading the tracklists on the backs of the albums, and he saw Michael nod, blushing slightly,"How much will that be?"

"O-oh d-don't worry a-abo-" but Luke cut him off quickly,

"Michael, I have all the money in the world, I'm paying," he said firmly, and Michael sighed but nodded, taking the albums to be rung up, and Luke followed behind, feeling really tempted to reach up and brush down a piece of red hair that was sticking up weirdly.

Michael jumped back over the desk, scanning the items,"Th-that'll be $27.45," Michael said and Luke nodded to him, giving him the money.

"I love it when you talk retail to me Michael," Luke joked, and Michael chuckled quietly, as he went to give Luke the change, to which Luke pushed Michael's hand away, telling him to keep it. "What time does your shift end?" he then asked.

"I close up at five," Michael replied, and Luke looked down at his phone to see it was three anyway.

He hoisted himself to be sitting on top of the desk, facing Michael,"I'll stay here then," he replied, and together they spoke to each other, their conversation continuous just as in the texts.

I'm back at school and mad about it

I have been given an art project for the term and it's really gross it involves photoshop skills of which I have none

Also I have a new physics teacher and he's so FUCKING BORING AND HIS VOICE MAKES ME WANT TO SLEEP AND HE WANTS US ALL TO GET A* IN OUR EXAMS AND HE ADMITTED TO BEING STRICT AND HE TAUGHT SCHOOLS IN FUCKING CHINA FFS KILL ME I HATED PHYSICS TO BEGIN WITH I DONT NEED THIS

Imma definitely add him to Study though cause fuck it right (U should read study if u aren't already btw)

Shameless self promo tbfh

I've noticed that i influence my friends a lot with things like they all used to hate 5sos now they all love them and I've made them all act a lot more gay and stuff it's great go me man

Tbfh I don't think there's much else to say except GO LISTEN TO TWENTY ONE PILOTS IVE HAD THEM ON REPEAT FOR LIKE A WEEK 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND L8R SK8RS

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.6K 124 103
1.2K 117 19
1K 60 28
In which two strangers become closer than friends 《A MUKE FANFIC》 *this story contains some mature content such as sexual descriptions and mature lan...
20.7K 750 40
Love is an adventure that both mends you and breaks you. One love is beyond the reach of the world and one is toxic yet beautiful.