๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•...

By itshardtosleep

โ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ... More

synopsis
you
don't
really
remember,
do
you?
you
don't

really

19 1 11
By itshardtosleep

eight || lunch interrupted

════════════════════

it does seem like his freckled friend has a stressed look on his face, the heterochromatic male noticed. he knew that the green-haired male suspected something fishy too. is this why he was so jumpy earlier?

perhaps he might be right about that. the number one pro-hero has been feeling someone was following him this whole time? that's a bit worrying.

"midoriya-kun, you seem shaken up. are you okay?" the frog-girl puts her pointer finger to her chin while having a part of her tongue sticking out. the green-haired boy noticeably flinched.

he averted his gaze as he looked down at his hands, "y-yeah, it's just that things have been stressful lately" he scratches his head, "i-i don't know how to say this b-but..." the freckled young man frowns.

his words were half-spoken and were pushed back down once again, "midoriya-kun, do you feel like there is someone sketchy within this restaurant? i am getting a sinister feeling all of the sudden..." asui tsuyu can feel something bad is going to happen.

it does seem like uraraka ochaco can also feel like something is off, "deku, you might be onto something..." she looks around with caution, "it's getting pretty scary and dark all of the sudden..."

okay, at least everyone is aware of the current situation that is going to be into something terrible if they don't do something.

shoto todoroki blinks, still having the infamous 'emotionless look' on his face. his eyes unconsciously shifted to the entrance again, not seeing the black-hooded person anymore. he raises an eyebrow at this as he starts to look around the restaurant and sees the familiar figure settling down in a table near them.

he taps izuku midoriya on the shoulder, who looked at him with the most petrified expression he has ever seen on his face, "t-t-todoroki! what is it?" he was practically sweating at this point. he's not shaking, but he can see how distressed the young midoriya was by how hard he's pressing his nails into his palms.

this is starting to get shady. he could feel the gaze scorching his back or rather, the gaze is more fixated on izuku midoriya, for some reason. 

the heterochromatic male looked over at the strange...person and shifts his gaze to the green-haired male, "midoriya, we should probably get out of here before the citizens get injured. or at least deal with this...person outside of the restaurant, away from the citizens," he whispered, since he doesn't want anyone to hear him except his pro-hero friends. of course, they have contacted the police and their agencies immediately.

then, uraraka ochaco stood up from her seat and told the waiter/waitress that they want their food that has been ordered to be stored in a plastic box or container, changing their order to a to-go one instead. asui tsuyu was so ready to attack as her position was changed into a hopping position and her hero instincts are kicking in.

the pro-hero uravity arrived back with the plastic bags, each having the different servings of their food they have ordered. everyone takes their own plastic bag (after checking which one is theirs obviously) and walked out of the restaurant after they have contacted the police department and their agencies.

the waiters/waitresses started to tell their customers to leave due to some major emergencies. of course some were understanding while others couldn't accept it. but they would notice the pro-heroes were sitting in the same restaurant and they would be quiet.

even though it was a serious and dangerous situation right now, some went up to them and asked for their autographs. the bi-colored male shook his head in pure amusement, but kept a straight face as the other three had a nervous look on their faces. they couldn't say no to their fans, after all. not even the young todoroki can either. so they signed them off rather quickly.

once everyone had evacuated to safety, the four pro-heroes looked for a specific black-hooded figure, however, they were gone too. well, that's a bad sign. until they felt someone behind them in which they instantly turned around. and then there they were. the dual eyed male saw the familiar speck of blue lingering out of the black hoodie.

"izuku midoriya. the current symbol of peace. how annoying." the young midoriya and the todoroki heard them whisper. some obnoxious scratching sound can be heard too. 

the green-haired male quickly turns around and throws in a powerful reverse roundhouse kick, green lightning can be seen sparking from his feet from his quirk. the villain agilely jumps back on instinct, their hands in the pockets of the hoodie. it was as if they were nonchalant about this.

the dual eyed male uses his ice side of his quirk to freeze the figure's feet to keep them immobilized. the females helped the staff of the restaurant to sneak out of the restaurant as the males stayed back to stall with the villain to have more time.

but once the young midoriya threw a full-cowling punch at him, the villain's lips have curled up into a cocky smirk. his red eyes glowering with mockery and pride. the figure turned into a cream-colored gooey substance when the pro-hero deku threw in a mighty punch. izuku midoriya takes this as a sign that the actual villain is nearby. so impulsively, he started dashing off.

"midoriya!" the young todoroki's eyes shifted to the goo. he didn't know what to say about that exactly. it's a decoy but...why does he feel like there's something more to it? something...terrible. he concluded that the villain is nearby.

he remembered what the news said. was this what they were talking about? he needs to save them. the police forces and some backup have arrived. he told them what was going on in a short summary and told them what to do. then he starts running after the young midoriya.

luckily for them, the group had met each other again along the way.

everyone decided to stick together and be on the lookout for each other. also look for the black hooded figure, of course. the silence was tense, but at least it wasn't as suffocating when they were at the restaurant. yes, they still feel like they are being followed. but if the villain were to attack them now, there will be more of a chance that they will be able to get everyone evacuated in time and cause the least destruction.

━━━━━━━━━━

currently, the four pro-heroes sitting on the train. of course, they were on their way home for the day. they wanted to rest their legs from walking for a long period of time. after all, the weather isn't all that nice either since it's chilly.

"wait. [last name] told deku to pinch you, todoroki? no way!" the young midoriya almost dropped his belongings from the sudden loudness from the young uraraka. perhaps the brown-haired female was shocked that izuku midoriya would do that to one of his closest friends. but at the same time, she kinda expected this actually.

because of this, the young midoriya started to frantically move his arms around, "i-i mean..." the bi-colored haired male cocked his head in confusion, "but midoriya, you told me that it was her that told you to pinch me? did you not? it managed to get me out of my sad thoughts though, and i wanted to thank the person that did that..." the green-haired looked at his friend with a concerned look, "todoroki..."

"todoroki-kun, this is why you are so gullible. you would believe anything that anyone tells you," the pro-hero froppy said rather bluntly. 

the dual eyed male placed a finger on his chin in thought and hummed in acknowledgement, "am i really that trusting of others? is that a bad thing?" the females shook their heads as the green-haired male shook his head as well and mutters out something? no one quite caught it, unfortunately. 

the heterochromatic male turns his head to the young midoriya, "then does that mean you have lied to me, midoriya?"

"no! i wouldn't lie to you even if it cost me my life!" the young todoroki was shocked. but he had a soft look on his face, "midoriya, the feeling is mutual." the females chuckled at this. they enjoy watching the males have a brotherly bond with one another. 

the young midoriya nodded with a nervous smile on his face, "i am sorry for pinching you though! it looks like i pinched you too hard..." 

"no, no. it's fine, midoriya." he had a serious look on his face, however, he was announcing some sort of challenge with the green-haired male. but, his expression still remained stoic, "i can see why you did pinch me. it's because of a radio show that we hosted the other day. it's where i actually did give you a gentle smack on your shoulder because you kept on messing up the introduction. it was getting out of hand..." he lets out a deep sigh, "you even shushed me too" 

the young midoriya let out a tiny chuckle at the memory, "i am so sorry about that!" his lips curled up into a small smile, "you almost activated your quirk too! you looked so scary, but so cool!"

shoto todoroki had a small smile on his face as he shook his head, "my apologies for hitting you." now it was the other male's turn to shake his head, "it didn't hurt that much!"

"but...you're just getting back at that. am i right?" he thought that he solved the mystery. the young todoroki nods his head in approval with a proud smile on his face, "and that imitation you did of my father was spectacular." 

"thank...you?" the young midoriya doesn't know if that was a compliment or not, "but...i'm sorry, w-w-what?"

the laughter from the females can be heard. the brown-haired female was dying from the young todoroki's serious expression. her cheeks were puffed up, but her infamous silly laugh still came out. so mostly, the laughter was coming from the young uraraka since the young asui wanted to keep her composure. the green-haired female tilted her head in curiosity, "i have so many questions to ask, kero"

let's just say that the green-haired male was so shocked and confused at the same time. the poor heterochromatic male looked so oblivious. 

━━━━━━━━━━

shoto todoroki wants to walk the rest of the way home, so he has got off of the train first. for some reason, he is feeling quite active today. that's the reason why he wanted to walk his way home right now. he bids his friends a farewell once the train has arrived at one of their train stops. 

all of the sudden, he encounters a familiar blue-haired pro-hero. or rather, he recognized his hero costume. it does seem like he was on a last-minute mission? the heterochromatic male was confused as he taps the speedy pro-hero on the shoulder.

"oh, todoroki!" he raised his right hand, signaling a greeting, "what are you doing here? i apologize that i couldn't make it to the meet up with you guys-" the bi-colored male shook his head as he raised his hand too. yes, this is something that these two do together, like a weird handshake or something.

"iida, something has happened so it had to end temporarily," todoroki said.

tenya iida does his famous robotic hand movements, moving them up and down then left and right and all over the place, "what happened? is everything alright?"

the dual-colored male scratches his head since he is uncertain himself. he wasn't sure.

"i think a villain is on the trail with us or something-" abruptly, the blue-haired pro-hero grabbed both sides of the other male's shoulder. this made the heterochromatic male jump a bit, "what do they look like? supposedly it does sound like it's a villain from the league!"

the young iida puts on a thinking face, "the man goes by the name tomura shigaraki. i don't know if you recall, but i believe that it's the same man that has raided us at usj back in our first years of high school. he has been on the loose for many years now...and he was around this town recently." his dual colored eyes have dilated for a bit, bewildered about what the pro-hero ingenium told him. but why did he turn into goo?

"tomura shigaraki..." he has a thoughtful look on his face, "yes, we did see him. however he was turned into goo when he was fighting us. do you think that's his second...quirk?" he really doesn't remember since it's been a long time nor does he really acknowledged the villain back in the day either.

the blue-haired male shook his head, "no, it doesn't seem like it. his quirk is called decay from what i have read. he is able to turn anything into ashes if all five of his fingers are in contact with the host. he is known to be the next all for one successor. whatever all for one's quirk was, is his second quirk."

"then what was seen at the restaurant isn't him. it's the work of another villain," the bi-colored haired male thought out loud. the young iida nodded and did a salute, "well, todoroki! i'll be sure that this is taken care of! i humbly apologize once again that i couldn't come to have lunch with you!" the bi-colored haired male said that it's completely fine and that there's no need to worry anymore.

the red-white-haired male decided to continue his way back home, wondering what was that about. that villain is the same villain that went to kill all might which would make sense why he'll go for deku, the next generation of the symbol of peace. how dreadful.

before he goes off with his day, he places a hand on tenya iida's shoulder. he tells him that he will try any way he can to help the pro-hero on his mission. the other male started to move his hands in an unusual way (his habit basically) wanting to protest, saying that he doesn't have to. 

but, the heterochromatic male insists. he tells the blue-haired pro-hero that this is the duty of being a hero and as a friend. the young iida, of course, greatly appreciates the bi-colored male's offer and tells him to be careful. the dual-colored eyed male smiles at this. he really does deeply care for his friends. hell, he appreciates that he has met them.

who knew that it was the same guy that has tried to eradicate all might. he knew that he looked familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. it would make sense why he was trailing behind izuku midoriya. he hopes that his friend will be okay.

━━━━━━━━━━

he is on the lookout for the villain or someone sketchy. luckily he doesn't feel like someone is following him yet. 

he prays to the gods above that his friend, izuku midoriya, was able to fight his way out of this. he knows that the freckled male can fight his way out of this, he's the number one hero for goodness sake! he sighs. he knows how heroic the pro-hero deku is especially with the dangerous quirk that puts him at risk of breaking his bones again.

he walks past the hospital you were at as he was on the way back to his lavish apartment.

what caught his eye is that he saw you sitting on a bench, under the grapevines of the plum tree, in the shade? well, that would make sense because of your quirk.

since when were you out of the hospital? are you okay? there was a bench that was placed near the plum tree that the red-white haired male has yet to be recognized to him. he sure doesn't remember the bench being there, or maybe the hospital just built it recently?

what was the most captivating is that you're just sitting on the bench as you ran your soft fingers through the grapevines. you caressed them like they are as delicate as glass, afraid of ripping them apart. your arms were bandaged with gauze, your face is covered with square-shaped band-aids. the bandages that were wrapped around your head were removed since it was alright now. 

shoto todoroki has always seen you wrapped in some sort of bandage or cloth.

════════════════════

a/n: 

oh hey, it's me trying to be funny :D it may or may not be the reason why this chapter did come out later than usual. we do need some of that comedic relief after that tension, am i right. but let's see if y'all can guess what i have referenced on that train ride. if you get it, you get it. 

but, that train ride is definitely something else though.

my apologies for not uploading this friday as usual, i was busy yesterday :O so have a long chapter for the week :) but don't worry, the schedule is still normal from now on unless something happens again. 

other than that, enjoy this wonderful chapter and have a marvelous weekend :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.7K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
22.1K 280 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
1K 19 7
*free for anyone else to use* d a t a l o a d i n g . . . p l a y e r o n e r e a d y . . . g a m e s t a r t as much as I love BNHA, it does...
3.8K 101 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...